It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If we pay close attention to the way our own solar system revolves around our own star IE: the Sun, and then to the ever-changing revolution of the solar systems around us. We would see that our galaxy is just a small part of a conglomerate of galaxies that a revolving around something greater. We would also see based on our own planets orbit around the sun. We would notice that, every so many revolution's we get closer and further from our sun. So, with this in mind one could easily see how Nibiru could be coming our way. This is probably the time when "others" have the opportunity to visit our planet.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet. The US government knows this, and are infact in contact with them

Pfff. I'd like to know how the [SNIP] that would be possible.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Right...

I'm attacking this bit now. I must say I've read a good bunch of those posts, and I am quite mildly amused by it all

I'll start by commenting the original posted video comment:

Presented in this video are some photos of what many people call Nibiru and Planet X. They are very real and my evidence is pure fact.

Stating that his own evidence is pure fact, doesn't actually make it pure fact.

What many people do not realise, is that Nibiru is infact a dark star, about half the size of our Sun. It has a number of large planets and moons orbiting around it, one of which is Planet X. It's kind of like a mini solar system.

That, in itself is not impossible. We know of many stellar systems nowadays. However, let's read on...

These objects are heading towards us, as they have done in the distant past. These objects will become visible to every human on Earth within the next couple of years.

Well, again, in itself, that too is not impossible. Let's go on a bit...

Some time around 2012/13, these objects will be closer to us than our own Sun, and will dominate the daytime and nighttime sky.

Closer to us than our sun? Come on... Let's be serious one minute please. If any object of that supposed size would be closer to us than our sun, or ever had been, the orbits in the solar system would simply not be what they are.

Also... don't you think that really, a star that would be half the size of the sun would already be visible *NOW* with amateur telescopes? Amateurs can see really small & faint stars too, and located much further away than "closing to our sun" so as to "become closer to us than our sun"... Ridiculous...

Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet. The US government knows this, and are infact in contact with them because this is not just a catastrophic event for us, it is for them aswell.

So, we would have detected planets that are just potentially habitable around a star several light years away, but not this one? How can that be?
How can the government of the US be in contact with them if they are invisible?
Well, and how are they in contact? Radio? E-mail? Blackberry? Smoke signals? Pigeons?

Many people can be saved, but actions need to be taken NOW. If we leave it to the last minute, it will be to late. Within the next few years, nobody will be able to hide the fact these objects are heading towards us, because they will be seen by everyone and will grow larger as they approach us. Global panic is unavoidable and this event is unavoidable.

OK, so if it is unavoidable, why bother? What kind of "actions" should be taken then?

This is all very unbelievable, because it is pure crap. Or at least it will be until it can be actually backed up with some kind of proof. The kind of "I can't tell you who I am, etc. but I have solid proof, but I won't show you" speeches are really the ones to discard.

If anything close to a star - more even: having an inhabitated planet!!! - would be anywhere close like it is suggested here, that star would have been detected a very long time ago. It would even be visible right now and for many years by all the people on earth (at the right place on earth). If this star would be visible from the south pole, it would also be visible by roughly the southern hemisphere of our planet. Half the world!

If indeed it was too dark to be seen now... well, it would not have an inhabitated planet then... It would be too cold!

All in all:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Has planet X already come and gone?

Check this out (the video is quite long so forward to about 1:45)

video.google.com...:004764722344893170701&hl=en

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Stating that his own evidence is pure fact, doesn't actually make it pure fact.

His "pure fact" does sound kinda stupid.

Well, again, in itself, that too is not impossible.

I don't see it entirely impossible:S

Closer to us than our sun? Come on... Let's be serious one minute please. If any object of that supposed size would be closer to us than our sun, or ever had been, the orbits in the solar system would simply not be what they are.

Well let's say it is true and it will infact come closer to us then our sun. Then no doubt the orbits of our neighboring planets will be affected by the gravitational pull.

Also... don't you think that really, a star that would be half the size of the sun would already be visible *NOW* with amateur telescopes? Amateurs can see really small & faint stars too, and located much further away than "closing to our sun" so as to "become closer to us than our sun"... Ridiculous...

Well this star might be traveling extremely fast for all we know, and is at the moment quite far away, but won't take its sweet time getting really close.

So, we would have detected planets that are just potentially habitable around a star several light years away, but not this one? How can that be?
How can the government of the US be in contact with them if they are invisible?

Well, and how are they in contact? Radio? E-mail? Blackberry? Smoke signals? Pigeons?

E-mail obviously...

OK, so if it is unavoidable, why bother? What kind of "actions" should be taken then?

Well he's pretty much just saying that the event is unavoidable, but that actions can be made to maybe get the best possible outcome.

This is all very unbelievable, because it is pure crap. Or at least it will be until it can be actually backed up with some kind of proof. The kind of "I can't tell you who I am, etc. but I have solid proof, but I won't show you" speeches are really the ones to discard.

It's hard to believe him, mainly because he seems a bit inarticulate, and there is no way in ever that he can prove any of his claims.

If indeed it was too dark to be seen now... well, it would not have an inhabitated planet then... It would be too cold!

Well a dark star is considered "cold" compared to a star like our sun, but considering their extreme temperatues, I wouldn't really call a dark star "cold", it just won't affect distant planets the same way our sun does.

But I'm also very skeptic:S

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ZikhaN]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Tell Me Terrapop,

What i found quite quizical about 2012..well it seems there's alot of stuff is suppose to happen the same day or around the mystical dec 21th 2012..such as poleshift.dimension shift, benevolent aliens coming, nibiru/planetx..WOW cant seem to make heads of tails of these..Are they all gonna happen at once..or is it just pure coincidence..or misinfos

Ok i believed in dimensionnal shift..cause already happened before. theres some physical proof in geographic earth layer and poleshift also..

can anyone shine a light on this mystery..thx

see ya all

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by rcwj75

well, I'm not sure what to think of the whole theory, but I know that a dwarf star, which is what niburu is supposed to be, is nowhere near as bright as an active star, such as our sun, like not even close, so it would make sense that we could only recognize it through the use of telescopes.
also, I think it is only visible through the southern hemisphere because while we and our planets rotate around the sun in a horizontal pattern, this supposed niburu rotates around it vertically.
just a thought, i have no made up opinion yet...

This is absolutely true. Noone outside of Antarctica will be able to see this object until summer 2009. And noone above the equator will be able to see it until 2011, because of the angle it's entering.

As for it's strange orbit. The Milky Way is said to have collided with another galaxy billions of years ago, and this brown dwarf was "trapped" by our Sun during these times, billions of years ago.

Furthermore it is really quite dim, and can only be seen as a faintly visible object in the southern dusk, unless you're actually in Antarctica, where you are able to see it clearly at night.

My two cents,
~dnb~

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Once and for all...

1. A brown dwarf is not able to sustain life in its planetary system because it is radiating too little heat. They are not having any thermonuclear activity. If it has an inhabitated planet, it must be at least a red dwarf.
2. If it's a red dwarf at least, it is easily detectable. We have easily detected reddwarves several dozens of light years away. If this one would be travelling anywhere near something to be detectable with our very own eyes in a matter of a few monhts, telescopes would have noticed it for now several years. Stars typically don't move more than a couple of a hundred kilometers per second in the galaxy, that's in the order of 1000 times slower than light, and such a thing as a star moving in our direction then take 1000 years to be 1 light year closer. We know of red dwarves well beyond 15ly from us.
3. Look for Gliese 581. It is a red dwarf, located 20 light years away, and we know of 4 planets around it, potentially 2 of them in the life zone of the star. 20 light years away is several times to far to be any visible with the unaided eye.
4. If one can use a brain, it is amazingly easy to know that anything visible from the south pole at one point in time, will be visible by more than half the sphere of the earth in the range of a year, maybe in the next few days even. Therefore, once again, it would have been seen.
5. If, for the sake of it, one imagines that indeed it is a star able to sustain life around it, and that's moving that amazingly fast as to be too far away now and covering the sky in a matter of a few years, then it is a very fast moving star. It would either be an extremely elongated orbit around the sun, which would have placed it at its farthest point in a region that we could easily observe because that's still very close to us, not talking of 20 light years away... or a rogue star. A rogue star is very unlikely to sustain conditions of life for a long time, as it moves through intergalactic material including hot gases, asteroids, etc. Life would not have been possible there.

Summary (my conclusions):
1. Anything small enough to not be seen would not sustain life (too cold).
2. Anything big enough to sustain life would be visible (close enough).
3. Anything fast enough to be big enough to sustain life but still be too far away to be seen, would not sustain life (perturbations).

Case dismissed.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
this video and these pic's have already been "DEBUNKED" on you tube. nothing in this video is real. I Used Photoshop to make this exact same picture,it dont take a rocket scientist to see that...IF NOBODY BELIEVE'S THAT,TRY FOR YOURSELF ON YOUR PHOTOSHOP!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

What exactly is the approach angle if it can only be seen from Antarctica, because that doesn't make sense. It'd have to be ridiculously close, much closer than it's supposed to be right now, and remarkably small, to not be visible to the rest of the hemisphere.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

It's not possible to be only visible from the Antartica.

Even this crude drawing shows that.

At a distance of more or less the Earth's diameter it would be visible almost from the equator.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
its posts like these .. that make me wonder what the hell I waste my time on this site for.. .. Its turned into a make believe land.. for 2nd graders.. who have nothing to do with there time while school is still out. .... ........ .......pathetic.......

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Oh trust me it was already bad way before you got here.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
This is absolutely true. Noone outside of Antarctica will be able to see this object until summer 2009. And noone above the equator will be able to see it until 2011, because of the angle it's entering.

As you can see from ArMap's graphic, there are no celestial objects that can only be seen from the South Pole.

In fact, the farther an object is from the Earth, the more of the Earth can see it, especially considering that the Earth is tilted, and it travels around the Sun once a year -- meaning that during the course of a year, different parts of the Earth see differerent parts of the sky (that's why we have "winter constellations" and "summer constellations")

For an object to be visible only from the South Pole, it would need to be only a few miles above that pole.

Furthermore it is really quite dim, and can only be seen as a faintly visible object in the southern dusk....

Amateur astronomers has discovered tiny dark asteroids and comets, some of which are made of dark hydrocarbon material (almost black). If ameteur astronomers can see dark comets, dark asteroids, and very distant dark "dwarf planets" such as Pluto, Eris, and Sedna, then they should be able to detect an object half the size of the Sun -- even if it were a "dark star".

[edit on 8/17/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think this is partitally true. Look to the atmosphere bubble of the sun were Voyager 1 and 2 is flying true. The Voyager 2 bubble was dented, so i think it is true. And 2 brown dwarfs at 12 light years also Bootes they've looked to it for many years and it belongs to our milky way so called sattelite system wich is crashing into us at 3 light years.

Time life books i red were also emplying that it is the year 2400 (Nephilim also) or so and that every 2500 years an event would come to destroy us and God is giving us the time to evolve for it. Or it's just nature.

We will ask Bisshop Tuttu for it he's one of them.

Ps. Global warming is a sceem

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is all rubbish as if the earth is going to end on exactly December 21 2012 its all lies and conspiracy's

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Like I said; redicuously small and close.
I'm more interested in the asteroid myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think the discovery of a planetoid closer than Neptune last week in an elongated orbit should make us all pause.

While I don't belive in Nibaru I am 100% certain we will find another large object beyond or in the oort cloud (and I don't think that is what comes spiraling to the Earth every so often)

As for the post on Brown dwarfs not having life sustainng planets another thing I am certain of is that when all is said and done, starting with mars, we will find that most life dwells within planets not on the surface.

We are an anomoly in terms of life on the surface, it makes little sense to ride ontop of a space craft with a thin atmospheric shield unless your a sucidal species.

so a brown dwarf could easilly have life within it;s planets, tidal forces, pressure, chemical reaction, heat and some radiation, everything life needs. Earth is young planet and ulta hot inside as it cools there will plenty of vacant chambers awaiting life from the surface to come on down where it will be far safer and more stable than it ever was on the surface

Europa while we haven't proven life is a great example of how li could evolve on such a world

a venus with a runaway greenhouse? What if it was in orbit around Jupiter much further from the sun?

We can't look for life purely from our own perspective

As for planet X...

If there is anything, I'm looking for a large long term periodic comet...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It says that the Nibiru Star is half the size of our Sun. Add even a few planets and you have another solar system. Could our solar system collide with another solar system? I don't see why not but it would be gravitaional nightmare.

Which is why its a hoax.

Think about it, if this mini solar system were in our solar system now, the gravitational effects would be seen by many amature astronomer worldwide. When you buy 'my first telescope' from walmart all of the charts are computerized. If there was a gravitational nightmare going on the moons of the outer planets would all be out of sync and so would neptune and pluto. and it would already be effecting our orbit around the sun. Still 24 hours in a day? still 365.25 days in a year? Yep.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Yes you may be right at that but apparently we cannot see it because it only can be seen in the most southern area. It has been told that they set up the S.P.T South Pole Telescope or something by NASA to keep an eye on Nibiru.
It has been predicted that by April 2009, all of human beings will be able to see Nibiru.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join