It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Alright I'm going to state a few points.

First of all, those pictures are all fake. They are just light anomalies when taking pictures or not so clever photoshops. If nibiru was that close to us already we would all be dead.

If Nibiru is indeed in orbit with the sun, it would have prevented the formation of the solar system.

If nibiru is a "stray" star or planet its resulting gravitational disruption would have been noticed by now considering it is "4 years away"

In the even of a large object entering the solar system, the gravitational disruption would no doubt eject some planets from the system, or some almost directly into the sun.

The approximate mass of the kuiper belt has been established, with most of the mass accounted for.

I was going to say something about brown dwarfs but I forgot what

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

How unfortunate.If those who are in power wanted to help people, the answer would be all too easy. There are more than enough enterprising individuals who'd only be too willing to help. But no, they want to help no one, so the answer is very difficult. They have to maintain a cloak, while they hide the info, while they prepare themselves so only they can escape. Isn't that too bad?

What if, by some bare chance...it comes and nothing happens? What then? Those who hid the information will lose....There is that chance.

This Nibiru thing is interesting. The more I found out, the less I do know. If this thing cause all those problems, every 3600 years, how did the civilizations that lived before 10,000 bc prosper enough to establish a civilization world wide from 50,000 to 13000 BC? How come it was only since the 10,000bc era that this object has plagued humans, and they are always being put in a position to not be able to defend themselves...

There are a lot of things people don't know. Probably the best chance man has, is to understand himself first. Then he has a chance. Otherwise, he doesn't.

Every civilization set up on this planet to date, has fallen on it's head. In each case, it is betrayed from within. Just like this one.

The bust for planet X, is a population that is properly educated, and which can think, and look, and act. Do we have that now? How did that come about? Who has monopolized the school systems today? What are kids taught? Who has flooded the world with useless electronic gadgets for amusement, and supplied more than enough things to entertain populations so they can't think? Talk to people and ask them to be original about anything, and prepare to be surprised, because not many are original at all. The only things they can tell you, is what they saw on TV, what they were taught in school, what someone else said about fashion. Don't ask them for their own unadulterated opinion about anything. Don't ask them to think outside the box that is the corporate media.

In fact, I can even make it grimmer. The advice we should be giving our kids is:,"Look here, If you can not think for yourself, and stand on your own two feet, then no kind of help I give you will ever work". I'd hammer those words in and in and in and in, until he hears them and screams. Because, if you told your kid that, you'd have a person, instead of a zombie. But what do parents tell their kids? They give them video games to shut them up and keep them occupied. They tell the kids,"Listen to me, or no dinner". If you stand up to any adult, I will (punish you). If you stand for yourself at all, you will be punished.

And to boot, religions don't encourage personal responsibility, and original thought. No way!(Scientology does, and that's why they are shot by the media right left and centre, and countries are trying to ban them. Ask yourself why)

Now, take this background and tell me it is not true. Take this background, and tell me if any race that uses it is not toast. Take this background, and ask yourself if whoever works to bring it about, is himself a traitor.

Yes, aliens exist. Nibiru exists. Man lives. If you have to help man, understand him. Don't condemn him. Understand the world in which he lives, maybe you can help him then.

Probably the only way to help him, is to show him he can stand on his own two feet, and that he can think. If he tells you, "to err is to human", tell him that whoever told him that, either didn't know what he was doing, or set him up. You must think and take action if you want to live at all. That's what life is all about anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yea, maybe I just feel I'm being over sold on something about this Nibiru stuff... yea, climate is changing and yes the sun is hotter but where is this planet-x if it was real then I would see updates daily as it approached instead I got snap shots of who knows what or by what means... until proven otherwise by hit me over the head with a hammer -- this is bunk

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This Topic is so broad and vague and theories so vast and controversial i think it loses a lot of merit because no scientist has enough public data to say yes or no. So I am going to start gathering data On this subject and provide a clear theory and probably make a new thread that discusses all of the data and accusations. But for now here is something for both sides to chew on untill i gather a good meal.

earthfrenzyradio.blogspot.com...

Old but still relevant.

Keep in mind I am only going to be investigating the celestial body not aliens. But if that interests you, this site is the translated Sumerian text that is widely accepted translation by professors.

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...*#

A lot of stuff that you can speculate on the creation of man. For some reason very sexual also. (I don't know must be a sumerian thing)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have been hearing constantly about nibiru for over a year now and claims that everyone will see it by 2009... where is it ? not a single new picture - even from South Australia or Antartic where it is supposed to be very visible now....

Bottom line - all evidence says the nibiru story is a load of made-up deception and rubbish -- please nibiru believers, show us some of these wonderful 2009 great pictures of what we are now supposed to see...

I have not seen a single piece of nibiru evidence turn out to be correct - or even almost correct (off by a few months or something)

If it is real - let us see some new pictures, and I do not mean glare and reflections in lenses !

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have been following these stories for some time. Forget what were being told. Take a look in the Southern sky..... you might try to photograph what you are seeing but, i was informed it is visible NOW, a bright "star" planet something is appearing in the southern sky a little ways from the SUN and can be photographed? What is this people are saying they are seeing? Oh by the way it's not Venus. I'm not saying i know what it is but people have photographed it. My background is Forensics.... but i take everything with a grain of salt? Data, and photos are proof. That's the way it has to be. Those photos out there should be scrutinized severely by a forensics photo expert frankly before we all get excited. I am sure there must be a level headed astronomer whom is willing to confirm this existence. Respectfully-- i submit my comment and I do so respecting others and there beliefs.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
it is B.S. the world will not end, we all wont die, and they predicted the path of this "Planet x" to go on the other side of saturn if it ever gets here. the babolionans where stupid and they thought wronge. So did nostridomas. It is just a COMET!!!!
its just another conspiricy theroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Anonymous,

Seeing your post just gave me a great business idea.

Radiation resistant Nibiru goggles!

At $30 a pop I bet I'll make a killing!

Obsidience

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Take a look in the Southern sky..... you might try to photograph what you are seeing but, i was informed it is visible NOW, a bright "star" planet something is appearing in the southern sky a little ways from the SUN and can be photographed?

Canopus. It's the second brightest star in the entire sky and it's visible in the south just after sunset.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm not even going to comment on the video, since I'm no photo expert, but I do have a few tidbits to bring to the table about astrophysics and common theory.
I've said it in other Nibiru threads, and I'll say it again: It is an undisputed fact that there is a large gravitational force beyond the orbit of Neptune which has caused a noticable orbital wobble, visible from the time of the planet's discovery. This is not a new fact at all. The only reason we found Pluto in the first place was because we had scientific fact that there was something out there, and enough people were looking to find the ninth planet. What has been debated over the decades, however, is that neither Pluto or the other known planetoids beyond Neptune have a large enough gravitational well to cause such a wobble; hence, there is something rather large and undiscovered in the space outside of the known planets.
Also, I've heard theories since I was a child of something known as the Nemesis Star, supposedly the Sun's orbital twin. One thing which has puzzled scientists for years is that most stars are binary, and ours is not, though it has the "makings" of a binary star. Add that to the legends of the Nemesis Star and Nibiru, well... That is the only reason I'm bothering to post here. I think the idea is rediculous, personally, but I know enough about our solar system to at least give it thought.
I read a previous post which stated that it would be highly unlikely for two stars to be in an eliptical orbit around a large, dark object. Quite the contrary, I must say. Most of the known universe is comprised of dark matter, a mysterious substance which has only been proven in recent years. We know so little about it that we can scarcely go beyond proving its existence; its funny, in a way. On that note, the entire galaxy is orbiting one of those massive, invisible forces; we call it a supermassive black hole. As for the likelyhood of stars being in an eliptical orbit, its actually not as far-fetched as it seems. Two stars of equal mass will, in time, settle into a stable orbit; two stars of inequal mass, however, would have a much more difficult time doing so. Either the orbit would stabilize within a few billion years, or the gravitational effect would cause one of the stars to become something like a cosmic slingshot, causing the smaller star to possibly become what is known as a hypervelocity star. Its unlikely, but possible; it is thought that this is usually caused by supernova or fluctuations within the gravitational well of a black hole. Now theres an unsound but possible thought; what if our star and its dire twin are orbiting a black hole, and we simply haven't seen it? They're only visible when they're "eating"...
As I said earlier, I don't believe this is the case; I'm more of the "shifting axis" sort of doomsday theorist. I'm forced to acknowledge the facts and think about it, though. The possibility is somewhat frightening.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malfeitor
I've said it in other Nibiru threads, and I'll say it again: It is an undisputed fact that there is a large gravitational force beyond the orbit of Neptune which has caused a noticable orbital wobble, visible from the time of the planet's discovery. This is not a new fact at all.

Actually, using the flyby telemetry from Voyager, Neptune's mass was revised by .5 percent recently, eliminating the discrepancy that was "planet X."
kencroswell.com...
There probably are sedna sized or larger objects deep in the outer solar system, with highly inclined orbits which is why they haven't been found yet, but they aren't large enough or close enough to noticeably disturb the orbits of neptune or uranus.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

You are full of inadequate information aren't you. To add to ngchunter's comments:

www.cfa.harvard.edu...

By combining these two facts, Lada came to the realization that most star systems in the Galaxy are composed of solitary red dwarfs.

en.wikipedia.org...

In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is hypothetical matter

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

I never claimed that I was right; I haven't looked at a single astronomy book since the early 90's. Then again, I never pointed fingers at the people with whom I didn't agree; your sarcastic tone is not appreciated.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

Malfeitor, apologies for sounding hostile. The reason for my post was an attempt to contain bad information because bad information has the uncanny ability to become fact, law and religion to people on the internet.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

My sentiments exactly! It makes more sense that an advanced alien culture could create mankind rather than some bloke with a white beard sitting on a cloud. The Nibiru theory is a plausible way of aliens getting here, perhaps speed of light travel is not scientifically possible, ever!
This is why the evolution of man "jumps" every so often. All this is highly plausible.

Paul R

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO
The thing that makes it seem highly un-likely to me
is that we have this huge star with planets/moons orbiting
in this wild orbit .. yet the rest of the solar system has nice
elegant orbits..
wouldnt the mass of these objects wreak havoc on the rest of the
planets?????

[edit on 2/23/2008 by KATSUO]

The universe does not operate under such idealism. There are more examples of orbiting bodies in retrograde or even opposite orbiting directions than what you call orderly. Two perfect examples are Sirius A, B and C

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

elegant orbits..
planets?????

videos.howstuffworks.com...

Video about Nemisis, the other name for Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

elegant orbits..
planets?????

Two perfect examples are Sirius A, B and C
And there is the matter of the Green Comet news.aol.com... , which you can view today!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
And there is the matter of the Green Comet news.aol.com... , which you can view today!

The universe does not operate under such idealism. There are more examples of orbiting bodies in retrograde or even opposite orbiting directions than what you call orderly. Two perfect examples are Sirius A, B and C

What does that have to do with a massive object in a highly elongated orbit wrecking havoc with the orbits of OUR planets in OUR solar system? A comet is not massive and could not affect our orbit, while its own orbit is easily affected relative to the planets.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by ngchunter]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join