It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes you may be right at that but apparently we cannot see it because it only can be seen in the most southern area.

How many times do you need to be told that any object approaching us from the south celestial pole would be observable from almost the entire southern hemisphere?

Deep breath, Mogget. Stay calm.......

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Yes you may be right at that but apparently we cannot see it because it only can be seen in the most southern area.
Read above, the idea that it can only be seen near the south pole is completly absurd, and you only have to think a little to see the absurdness of it.

It has been predicted that by April 2009, all of human beings will be able to see Nibiru.
Including the blind?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Read above, the idea that it can only be seen near the south pole is completly absurd, and you only have to think a little to see the absurdness of it.

It has been predicted that by April 2009, all of human beings will be able to see Nibiru.
Including the blind?

LOL!!! Good one!!

Well something occurs on this world every so often, the era of the dinosaurs..gone...many ancient civilizations...gone...reference in ancient texts about cycles and then there is that all too familiar 122112 bit.

If this is supposed to be a dark star...well isnt it prudent that a dark star is not going to be a beacon of light slowly getting bigger as it approaches??

Or is the term dark star something other than the intensity of its luminance?

Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What i love is that people arent satisfied with life on earth so much that they cook up neat and detailed stories of earth's doom. i love it! lot of people looking for the next GIANT catastrophe 'just a few years out' to try to whip people into a hysteria... oh no, the mayan calander prophesy thing didnt work out! who else has something? hmmm lets see, any crack pot prophets trying to sell any books? i know what we need! a wacky rogue planet! but friends, when this one doesnt work out, we might have to dig up some other myths in ancient history and plan earths demise around it!

MANDU

i would love to hear thoughts on this!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

If it is a dark star we should feel (or see) the effects of it's stronger gravity, even if the star itself is not visible.

If it is a brown dwarf then it's not a real star, it's just something that is too big to be a planet but not large enough to start the reactions inside it that would make it a star, and in that case it would be something bigger than Jupiter, so it would be visible.

If it is a small star (like a red dwarf) it would be visible by now, we can see stars that are hundreds of light-years from us.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Besides, if it's a dark star, then how the heck can it only be visible from the south pole, and when it comes to predicitions, it's been tied into the 2012, bit's been due here for about a decade or so now.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HruthTurts
I think it is real...

here is another link you might be interested in, has some more pictures and some other cool things...

More Photos Of Nibiru

Check this out too, Even More Photos!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

Notice anything about the photos? The red planet X looks identical to the one in the video... damn it's closer than I thought.. !

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

" Could this be Eros? The 3rd pic on the More photos of Nirburu Link look very similar to Eros's Form. Eros will pass very close (hopefully not too close) to us in Jan 2012. Strangely enough Eros is the companion of Venus in Greek Mythology and Venus also Makes transit in June 2012.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Honestly I think it's all true but only time will tell and fairly soon at that. Apparently you'll see this planet with the naked eye come next year (2009). Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but there's plenty of ancient historical evidence that suggests the return of a large planet that may have supported life. Somehow ancient civilizations such as the Sumerians knew all about this Nibiru planet and even recorded stories of what it apparently brought with it on it's last pass through our solar system. It seems kinda far fetched but at the same time, I'm not about to discredit anything based on a narrowminded out look that our society has ingrained into us. Look up Anunnaki if you're interested in an entertaining story that may make you wonder about our origins.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

well actually on the southern part of the earth it can be seen already

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to spend the next few years being paranoid about something that might happen. I don't believe that we can do anything about it anyways. I'm not going to spend my money preparing for something that MAY happen. I think we are either going to get lucky and it will miss us or we'll all die. No one knows for sure. I think it's pretty inevitable either way. I understand that a lot of you believe that people can individually prepare for this, but that is just not feasible. We just don't have the proper supplies, mountain property, or the financial means that the world governments have. If the world floods and you're in a boat then a large wave, or perhaps the atmospheric changes themselves will kill you. If you're in the air lightening, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, and whatever else may come your way may kill you. If you are underground then you'll eventually run out of oxygen because either volcanic eruptions on the surface will cloud the air making it impossible to breath also blocking out the sun so that all life will soon perish anyways. "Plates" will shift and rock might pile up on top of you so high that you'll never get out. Perhaps underground volcanic eruptions will occur causing you to become encapsulated and once again trapped underground. Oh yeah and you can die from being in the same area as you're own bodily waists which eventually will plug up any tube/tunnel you build. Not to mention how will you know when it's safe to come out? What about running out of food or water? Great then you can starve to death as you're trapped underground. Maybe you could build a partially underground home, oh yeah then you'll still drown in the floods and run out of oxygen. Maybe you could buy a lot of guns and shoot all of the rioters that come with in range of your home. That'll solve a lot when the natural disasters reach their peak. If it happens then that's the way it has to be. Hopefully it will just miss us all together or the good aliens will come down and save us. I don't see that to be that likely though.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Presented in this video are some photos of what many people call Nibiru and Planet X. They are very real and my evidence is pure fact. What many people do not realise, is that Nibiru is infact a dark star, about half the size of our Sun. It has a number of large planets and moons orbiting around it, one of which is Planet X. It's kind of like a mini solar system. These objects are heading towards us, as they have done in the distant past. These objects will become visible to every human on Earth within the next couple of years. Some time around 2012/13, these objects will be closer to us than our own Sun, and will dominate the daytime and nighttime sky. Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet. The US government knows this, and are infact in contact with them because this is not just a catastrophic event for us, it is for them aswell. Many people can be saved, but actions need to be taken NOW. If we leave it to the last minute, it will be to late. Within the next few years, nobody will be able to hide the fact these objects are heading towards us, because they will be seen by everyone and will grow larger as they approach us. Global panic is unavoidable and this event is unavoidable.

from here

No official word from the station or is that fictitious as well.
I see photographs.
Too good to be taken from any telescope.
EEKK, no other background stars.. did NASA do this too.
Some hoaxer just came clean on ATS with a Nibiru and Planet X
video posted on youtube.

But I like the story as it might fit in with Immanuel Velakovsky's
"Worlds in Collision".

His interpretation of the past in documents does explain pole
reversal from an even more distant past.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is one that I wonder about. Does anyone know if its been debunked yet? Or if its been discussed and concluded to be something else? My main question with this find was how they could prove it was incoming.

Not sure if I even believe this idea too much, but I've read about the Hopi myths and the blue star they talk of could be an incoming dwarf companion. When I stepped outside for a smoke last night I saw, in my minds eye, the corpses of countless marine life, including whales, sharks, the amount too numerous. It was the strangest thing, and I'm not given to visions or even staying blue too long. I try to see the positive quickly. But, I was then searching to see how far these remains could go in BC, like in the coast moutains? Would they make it to the Rockies? I couldn't find articles on whale bones found in the Rockies, but I did find something about Quebec, and as high up as 600 feet.
While I was searching I found this: www.vinesbranch.com...
The woman had a nde, apparently she didn't know about all the conspiracies talked about on ATS, and at one point in what was she was shown, she could see pockets of light, groups that knew ahead of time the disasters that could come and who had prepared villages. The ending was so far from positive, I spent some time in prayer last night before sleep. Still can't shake the feeling of impending disaster. Though economic collapse seems to be the next step, for some reason its the marine life corpses that keep
coming to me today.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mystiq]

Edit to add: the feeling I'm getting is as if this coastal disaster is imminent. Now if a dwarf star had entered the solar system, or if it just disturbed the ort cloud, either way, the ort cloud could be disturbed. I'm wondering if (as a prelude) to any other disaster, there might be some astroids about to hit. The one predicted before was on the east coast, this is west coast of Canada. Just can't shake this feeling.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The reason that an observatory was placed there is because its one of the few places one can see the night sky without light pollution. You can see millions of stars which oddly seem to be lacking in this pictures. That’s why people were saying they look fake your brain was trying to tell you something was missing.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

This five part video series is a good starting point for Planet X beginners:

www.disclose.tv...

I just watched the 1st and 2nd part and they are kinda crappy but I found something that was a little bit odd to me. In 1983 the MASS was 50 billion miles form earth and then in 1992 it was 7 billion from earth... well thats a difference of 43 billion miles and put in to simply mph that meanst its going abotu 550k mph... earth is only traveling at about 67k so its like 9x faster and that alone makes it rather unbeleiveable but im sure its possible. Then they also talk the mass being 4-8 Earth masses, well they say a brown star is what this thing is but a brown star is way way more than 4-8 masses of earth. To me this kinda discredits all of these videos but i could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That’s why people were saying they look fake your brain was trying to tell you something was missing.

I not only think so but know so.... stars in the background are always
in legit observatory photographs.
Called time exposures... all the stars must be captured.
GRIDKEEPER videos have no stars, only reflected or generated
light from satellites.

So it is fake, or altered, without background stars.
Or a big lie that stars were photoshopped out to make a better picture.

Brains aren't fake but the fakers that put things on youtube must
be doing it for some alternative reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Too good to be taken from any telescope.
EEKK, no other background stars.. did NASA do this too.
Some hoaxer just came clean on ATS with a Nibiru and Planet X
video posted on youtube.
The south pole telescope is not an optic telescope, it's a radio telescope made to "see" in microwave wavelengths.

One of the reasons the south pole was chosen was the temperature at which the sensors work (lower temperatures create less electronic noise), and the long winter nights are the best to make long observations.

But at the times these photos were supposedly taken (January) it was summer on the south pole, and there was no night; apparently, the people who made the images and/or the video forgot that.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As you said:

The south pole telescope is not an optic telescope, it's a radio telescope made to "see" in microwave wavelengths.

I thought it was a cartoon... so a cartoon made from a radio impression?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

As was just pointed pointed out to me.....Use the search on top of page...Enough info out there to drown in!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sorry, disregard this post.

[edit on 23/10/2008 by ArMaP]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join