It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
K man. I've been researching all this nibiru crap and have come to a conclusion:

Global warming is the proof that the entity exists. Global warming is inherent to all the planets in our solar system, due to the closing distance. If all the planets are warming and the sun is not to blame, there must be an outside source. IE Brown dwarf. Before you ridicule this, look it up. Nasa ( which i no longer believe fully), EU space agency, China space research center, Russian Space Program Etc. they all show historical evidence that the planets are indeed warming.. ALL OF THEM..
This entity is approaching from the south (30 degrees, in line with the collision of the two galaxies we are now a part of) Yes we are in the middle of a galaxical collision between two galaxies, that is why the milky way is on a 30 degree incline in the sky ( which niburu follows as that's where is came from 65 million years ago.) THere is life on that entity, HOWEVER, i also have come to another conclusion. that life came from earth a few times...... Read on..

65 million years ago, Dinosaurs lived here. Humans did so too. You can find dinosaur footprints, in stone, alongside human prints. Intermingled like we where walking WITH that herd. ( Umm did we farm them like cows?) Anyways.. Take alook at life.. if grows according to conditions.
There have been experiments where the atmospheric ingredients where doubled(pressure o2 co2 etc) the result. MUCH larger life. bigger, taller and growth accelerated. So... grasp this... Earth was at one time larger. about double the mass. Orbiting where the asteriod belt was. life was bigger, Trees animals and yes, humans.. (15-20 feet?? maybe 30?) For a bit of evidence to this fact. back-up plate tectonics, you are left with 1/2 a planet.. the pacific ocean is just a scar. a rather large scar. 65 million years ago this planet ( named tiamat in ancient texts) was hit by a moon to planet sized object... ( sumerians called it marduk, other texts refer to the destructor, kingu or the planet of the crossing[Re the sign ifthe cross]).
At that time, humans had technology, as good or better than exists today.. we knew it was comming, so we perpared.. we left the planet ( to mars? to a space station, or to one of the planets that orbit this brown dwarf?).. Time passed, we grew florished, and saw again, on a returning visit, the same senerio happened again on mars. Just look at a topographical map of mars,, you can see the impact crater, and on the other side the bulge it created.. The closing speed of this particular impact had enough energy to punch almost all the way through the planet. So again, we jumped ship. Earth has had time to reform and settle in a new orbit. I don't know when we came back but all texts (biblical and historical) tell us we came from above with the breath of life from god. The sumerians talk about Anunaki. those from above that have decended to earth.. These creatures stayed. Those creatures are us. are you. Look up your DNA, Earthlings don't fit here. Some genetic markers are not shared with any other creatures. And that in itself is strange as all other life share the same markers.. but 9 of ours, are only ours. and defined as alien.( not outerspace, but introduced by themselves with out percursors).. So in essence. we are the aliens we seek. We have just forgotten our true history.. which is much more vivid then we can ever imagine... We are a space faring race, and have been for millions of years. Build, created, learn, destory,Build, created, learn, destory,Build, created, learn, destory,Build, created, learn, destory,Build, created, learn, destory,Build, created, learn, destory,

the cycle continues....endlessly..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Has any one have the lates pictures of Niburu ?

Many thanks.

Diblata.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Has any one have the lates pictures of Niburu ?

Many thanks.

Diblata.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The reality is, History since the dawn of time is linear. There was a beginning, and there will be an end of our present reality. God created the Universe and put life on Earth, and no other. Jesus Christ marked the middle of this period so to speak with a new covenant, and the Original Jewish sect lost their birthright as it was given to all. The end as we know it now, is dawning per the Revelation and those that take Jesus Christ alone......will be saved to enter this dimension called Heaven. The so called aliens that are seen can be found in Genesis 6. They are known by two names but many different forms. There are demons taking human form and Nephilim that are "inter-dimensional" not ET.....There will be a one world government and the anti-christ will take the lead. However, he will be defeated soon afterwards by the second return of Jesus Christ.

This is what will happen.........it's not long off.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Global warming is the proof that the entity exists. Global warming is inherent to all the planets in our solar system, due to the closing distance. If all the planets are warming and the sun is not to blame, there must be an outside source.
OK, and where can we find evidence that the Sun is not the responsible for the solar system warming?

If there isn't any then this is just another baseless theory.

Yes we are in the middle of a galaxical collision between two galaxies, that is why the milky way is on a 30 degree incline in the sky ( which niburu follows as that's where is came from 65 million years ago.)
The 30 degree incline is relative to the Earth's orbit, what does that has to do with colliding galaxies?

There is life on that entity
And how do you know that?

65 million years ago, Dinosaurs lived here. Humans did so too. You can find dinosaur footprints, in stone, alongside human prints.
No, I can't.

Here in Portugal we have many dinosaurs footprints and not one of them have human footprints.

I don't know if there are any cases, could you point us to one or two?
Thanks.

There have been experiments where the atmospheric ingredients where doubled(pressure o2 co2 etc) the result. MUCH larger life. bigger, taller and growth accelerated.
Once more, as I am not familiar with this, could you point some of those experiments? Thanks.

So... grasp this... Earth was at one time larger. about double the mass.
How do you reached that conclusion?

Was it because dinosaurs lived at the same time as men (supposedly)? Or was it because someone made an experiment where life forms (which life forms?) were bigger with double pressure o2 co2 etc?

Orbiting where the asteriod belt was.
Why there? And why do you say "was", was it in a different place at the time? And if it was were all planets in different positions? And how do you know that?

For a bit of evidence to this fact. back-up plate tectonics, you are left with 1/2 a planet..
I think you do not understand plate tectonics theory...

I guess I will stop here.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Armap, just to chime in....

....in Texas there are human footprints along the same river bed as dinosaur, inches apart. I went there last summer, in Glen Rose. We also went to Fossil Rim to see the wildlife out by the nuclear reactor in Glen Rose:

www.bible.ca...

i got a million pictures of the trip, but left the camera behind when we were at the Paluxy. It had flooded and i didn't want to ruin my camera.

This is not to discredit your remarkable post. That anonymous character needs to register if they even want to have a chance to be taken seriously.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
here is some more info on planet X
(does anyone use common sence anymore:puz

www.xfacts.com...
xfacts.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
At this point, a supposed four years out from this dwarf flinging by our planet, there would be heaps of solid, verifiable proof of its existance. There is none. The videos I watched were a whole lot of mumbo-jumbo about ancient texts predicting this or that. Well, for the most part, ancient civilizations were very good at inventing all sorts of events to fill their belief systems. As far as I know, our sun is NOT pushed across the sky by a giant beetle, and creating supposed accurate theories on ancient beliefs is not a very bright thing to do.

There are many reasons global warming could exist, and a couple of drawn blobs on a picture by not suprisingly, someone who "can't tell you who they are but will produce more when the time is right," is nothing for me to get up in arms about.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

that is good you feel this way. read the thread. the creator of that video came in here to admit it was a fake, and tell how he made it. seems you have been vindicated.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time, I have seen photos of this around work, but at the end of may 2009 it will be visible. I work at lbj Houston and acquired E-mails, of upcoming cricess training conferences for employees by the federal government crises research and deployment sinareoes comities. I tried looking them up but Google doesn't bring up anything.. I asked a supervisor about what the training is about and said its just for disclosure insurance guidance, nothing to worry about, I asked to elaborate and said its just incase a shuttle were to go down how to approach family and peers about the situation at hand and public. then i asked if this had anything to do with the x planet, he said that he couldn't tell me untill i recieved the training and not to ask till then.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm too lazy to read through this thread, but has anybody here ever mentioned that making night-time observations on the South Pole in January is impossible? Look up "midnight sun" if you don't understand why.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cdrn

Hi cdrn,

You're correct, of course! It is July here in Anchorage, AK which is the equivalence of January on the south pole. It is light enough to read a newspaper all night long here and further north it would be lighter still. No star observations would be possible IMHO. Not till September does it get dark enough to see the firmament again which would be March down under.

I thought the creapy music on the video was kind of cheesy also.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If that video is real then the Hopi's Red Kuchina Dancer has been unmasked, or is about to be.

Things are about to get really weird for the remainder of this cycle.
Hopi Prophecy Fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If that video is real then the Hopi's Red Kachina Dancer has been unmasked, or is about to be.

Things are about to get really weird for the remainder of this cycle.
Hopi Prophecy Fulfilled.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i found this video of nibiru does anyone know the piece of music at the begining?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Okay. Last time I'm going to say this (do you PROMise?) Yes I do, thank you alter ego. (YOU said that before and here you are) SHADDAP! MAN! Why couldn't I have a voice in my head that isn't such a shrew?

AAAAAAaaaanyway...... there is one scenario where a Nibiru-like object could possibly make sense. A comet, say something with a vast eliptical orbit, something that dances in the Oort Cloud area and then zips around to a tidy 8 million miles from the sun. A big sucka.

Look, if there were ANY planet X or Y or Z, it would be waaaay to late for it to be getting anywhere near us in 2012 or even 2022 if it is not visible now. That's a cosmetological fact. The same goes for a brown dwarf. So, if it exists, and is due near here within the next 10 years, it is not a planetary body, dwarf, or Plutoid.

How about an asteroid? Well, NASA and other trackers of NEO have classified nearly all of the close-range asteroids and their orbits. Curiously enough, there is one that will come DANG close to us in April of 2011. It's a possible/maybe at best. Now, of course almost any asteroid could be bumped out of its current orbit into us at any time, but that wouldn't fit the recurring ELE scenario, would it? Nope.

Now, a comet..... say a big, muddy ball o' ice and dust might be tumbling lazily at the sluggish rate of 500 mph. It dawdles along, nearing Pluto's orbit, and is still not visible, even though it's 16 miles in circumference. (We're crafting a hypothetical scenario here, if you didn't figure that out.) As it slingshots past the distant gas giants such as Neptune, and heads for Uranus (rim shot - and double pun) it picks up gravitationally-influenced speed. By the time in passes Jupiter, it becomes visible, but only as a faint smudge. By this time it is throwing off icy bits as the Sun starts to warm it and it is travelling faster and faster, now clipping along at a respectable 43,565 mph; it is now leaving a modest trail more than 150,000 miles long (or kilometers long, I don't care) .....

As it is drawn into the sun's gravitational influence, it slingshots around the sun, bearing down on the little blue 3rd planet from the sun at a perky 137,000 mph. It is a close call....... only .5 au, but still an eye-opening even for many. People write about it and legends are formed -- The Week the Skies were Painted. War reigns and civilizations fall, and people make a correlation between the bearded star and the changing Earth, and these symbologies are written down, and passed down generation by generation, and a dogma is preserved.

Could this happen? Surely. Probably has. Thing is, unless the comet at least grazes the Earth, it's not an Extinction-Level Event. If it impacts the Earth, it will NOT have a predictable orbit. So, IMO, this is the most likely Niribu-like thing that could happen. Brown dwarf coming at us from the south, with 10-25 Earth masses? Or better still, from Orion, which I see now every morning, and later on in the year, every night.

I remain open to the notion that something recurring can and might happen. I wish we could flush Stitchen stuffin' and start over again.

Happy stargazing all; it's a beautiful world

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Just saw the video. Um.. it's a red and non-red dot. This is not "proof" of any kind. That anyone can take something like this seriously baffles me. No proof on source, no proof on pictures, and people take it as gospel. I'm actually a tad stunned at how easily people will buy anything.

I should start selling prime Florida real estate on this site, I'd get rich.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

all systems throughout space even ours move through an orbit so we orbit the sun the sun has an orbit too and so does tis other system and every 3600 years the systems get close together in their orbit

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And what does that supposed system orbit?

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join