It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I totally forgot about about the galaxys colliding part.For once I think I finally belive the whole idea! Good job excellent thread!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think its all dis-information and pure bull. A couple of questions to ask before whole heartedly believing this dis-info. # 1, Why would the "elite" Secret societies wish to decrease the worlds population by 80% EVEN though, a nice and convenient planet X would do it for them?? # 2: Why do the governments of the world building underground bases, with "Nuclear Blast proof doors" and just underground bases in general if they know this Planet X will cause massive earthquakes that will destroy the bases anyways? # 3: Why do the government of the world have all these elaborate plans for the future almost as if they know nothings going to happen? IE: CERN, & many other plans that may be occuring.

They really think that we're that gullible into believing their non-sense? Its funny they think that by scaring us with this, we'll be more able to agree with their One world government plans LOL. Smart Weapons dumb Leaders.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Planet X is said to be true... NASA supposedly found this brown dawrf in '83, IRAS satellite. Z Sitchin wrote books on the subject and many other authors have as well.. From what i have read this second sun has a huge eliptical orbit, it swings by this solar system ever 3660 years and does a real paint job on all the planets... from what i read it will travel between mars and jupiter in a few years... a pole shift will be one of the results of this and life as we know it will cease to be... imho that is why the elites have been building the underground cities and tunnels etc. I have heard from some that i am wrong but to me i have a very bad feeling on this one. i will just do my thing here and hope for the best. hope i am wrong with this one. who knows maybe i am and maybe i am not.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think everyone should just chill out and live your life. All this planet x stuff and end of life is for crazy people to think about in hospitals.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guadalupejoe

Take a look at this website to discover the true identity of this object (The IRAS Incident)

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Have a look at the following website to discover the true identity of this particular object (The IRAS Incident)

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Have a look at the following website to discover the true identity

Bad Astronomy? The name says it all... BAD...

All that guy wants is to make a buck off the gullible 'main stream' sheep

He sells books and does lecture tours... Heck if it wasn't for us 'loonies' he wouldn't have an income debunking

And they SCREEN their posts
Wouldn't want to 'disturb' the sheep by some wild idea, now would we?

:shk:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You see, this is precisely why your posts confuse me, zorgon. You say that you don't believe in all of this Nibiru/Planet X nonsense, and yet you criticise anyone who attempts to provide a rational explanation. If you don't trust the information on that website, then look elsewhere. All you have to do is type "IRAS brown dwarf 1983" into Google, and you will be presented with plenty of other sites to browse.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget If you don't trust the information on that website, then look elsewhere.

Well I would certainly look elsewhere...

But if your referring to the Unidentified IRAS Sources: Ultrhigh-Luminosity Galaxies... I see no mention in the Harvard papers of Nibiru, Planet X or "Brown Dwarfs" It talks about a new phenomenon entirely...

So this discovery neither proves nor disproves Nibiru... it's just not related

But just for you a nice file from the Harvard Archives

"Nibiru" was a stargate

[edit on 16-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So i thought Niribu or Planet X was supposed to pass in 2003.....can anything explain this?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

This five part video series is a good starting point for Planet X beginners:

www.disclose.tv...

If its the same link as the first page...
I am not buying any survival books today thank ya

Saw the first 4 episodes, no thnx

Cheers

Mungo

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mogget
Have a look at the following website to discover the true identity

Bad Astronomy? The name says it all... BAD...

All that guy wants is to make a buck off the gullible 'main stream' sheep

He sells books and does lecture tours... Heck if it wasn't for us 'loonies' he wouldn't have an income debunking

And they SCREEN their posts
Wouldn't want to 'disturb' the sheep by some wild idea, now would we?

:shk:

And I second that......its all about the fork and books

Cheers

Mungo

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Humm, a good way of wasting my time. I didn´t heard about this... thing before.

I'll ask you a few questions, believers:

-Why there are no anomalies with the outer planets yet if the treat is so close?
-How amateur astronomers could not have notice it?
-Why they haven't found cluster of objects (asteroids, comets, dust clouds...) in the lagrangian points of such a big object?
-Why we haven't seen lots of objects pulled by the slingshot effect coming from the direction where it's supposed to arrive?

I have a telescope (that is - for the people who believe in planet X- an optical instrument for making distant objects appear larger and nearer) with which I can see that there are no planet coming toward us. Every planet is where it's supposed to be. I can tell because I see it, and no, NASA it's not faking my telescope or have painted the sky.

WTF? read a book, please, for your own good.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just for personal knowledge isn't the main Telescope at the South Pole Base a 10 meter diameter Microwave Telescrope? What amateur Observer as one of those? But there is no real distance given in that 'footage' to determine really were it is coming from, how fast its going and also we have no confirmation whether anything as or hasn't gone weird out there that is with regards to things being banded/ propelled.

One piece of advice, making insults to other people in your opening post/ argument is a sure fire way to loose credibility whether your a Conspiracy Theorist OR a Skeptic OR a Cynic just so you know.

I guess you must have ran out of good books to read as well, but meh thanks for the advice I need something different to read I am getting pretty bored of reading Botany books and books on Biology and Environmental Science, could you recommend any decent books (U2U me the answer as not to derail this thread :-).

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Where I can find the latest pictures of Niburu ?.

Many thanks.

Diblata.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think Planet X / Nibiru is very real.

Are these photographs what sold me on it, no, but i belive planet X is very real.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In answer to your question, yes, Planet X or Nibiru was supposed to have hit in 2003. According to Zetaltalk and it's followers, this was later disclosed to be a white lie to confuse the government. And it's followers.
It's been prophecised to hit soon for several years now, the earliest i can remember off hand is the eighties, and it's obviously been a continouse prophecy. like Titor's Civil War or Mass Earthquake at (insert place) on (insert date) or Mass UFO flyover at (this date). Or any number of supposed false flags or NWO take over schemes.
Is there a planet X? Possibly. But since the new classifaction of dwarf planets, we are now back to looking for Planet IX.
Seriously though, it's mor elikely for a massive Asteroid from the asteroid belt to collide with Earth than a rouge, but predicted thousands of years ago by an ancient race planet.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsk123

I have a telescope (that is - for the people who believe in planet X- an optical instrument for making distant objects appear larger and nearer) with which I can see that there are no planet coming toward us. Every planet is where it's supposed to be.

Really? Okay Mr "I have a telescope" can you please take a picture of Eris for me? It would be appreciated...

You know that new planet that is much closer than Nibiru would be right now? You DO know where to look for it yes? Do that and come back with your report... I anxiously await to see what this strange gadget you have "an optical instrument for making distant objects appear larger and nearer" can do

Thanks so much

=====================

walks away muttering..."man I swear they bus these guys in here.... ":shk:

[edit on 19-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry I someone was really offended about my previous post, but regarding to physics and the work that amateur astronomers do sometimes I'm not very "open minded". I really need to learn how to cool down in these situations, but it isn't hard to heat up after 21 pages and a few videos seen.

The last image of Eris I took was taken on 06-2007 from the observatory that our astronomic association own . With my own telescope I can barely see it sometimes but I can't take pictures of it. By the way, Eris has an orbital period of about six hundred years so you can have an idea about how many time it takes to a Trans-Neptunian object to complete one orbit.

Eris

What I want you to know it's that the outer planets were discovered because of changes in the known planet orbits. If there's some massive object out there coming toward us the known planets must have shown minor changes in their orbits that everyone should have notice. About the infrared theory, it says that we cannot see the brown dwarf, that’s true; but the cameras used in astrophotography cover infrared an ultraviolet light.

I don't want to change your mind, I only want you to do a little research by yourselves before following blindly a theory or a belief. And of course, if it’s there are any threat from any space object you’ll be the first ones to know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join