It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The leaked pictures shown in the following video are allegedly taken by the Amundsen-Scot American SPT (South Pole Telescope):

www.disclose.tv...

What do you all think about this? Fake or first proof of what is to come?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think it is real...

here is another link you might be interested in, has some more pictures and some other cool things...

More Photos Of Nibiru

Check this out too, Even More Photos!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

Notice anything about the photos? The red planet X looks identical to the one in the video... damn it's closer than I thought.. !

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Interesting...

Not sure what to make of it though. Probably a fake, going by the rest of the rubbish you get out there, but interesting anyway.

I used to be an avid fan of Nibiru theories (it was what brought me to ATS in the first place) , but over the past couple of years I've been inclined to think of it as a fanciful story.

I am still, however, inclined to believe in Alien creators of mankind, as it makes as much sense as any God/Gods doing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's hard to say... To me, it only looks like someone put a little white dot next a bigger red dot in paint.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Well, most of these photos look really fake to me....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi.

If there is any truth at all to this Planet X theory,then it is certainly something to worry about.

What is the "official" stance on this subject?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The thing that makes it seem highly un-likely to me
is that we have this huge star with planets/moons orbiting
in this wild orbit .. yet the rest of the solar system has nice
elegant orbits..
wouldnt the mass of these objects wreak havoc on the rest of the
planets?????

[edit on 2/23/2008 by KATSUO]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

Thats is, of course, assuming that Newtonian/classical physics is correct and not the new fangled Electric Universe theories, which do make alot of sense on the face of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Can anyone explain how a star system moves through space into our solar system...seems a little odd to me..

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Also our whole planetary system moves through space at a very high speed. It just seems to be static in space.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I guess the answer to this pressing question will be made known within the next 4 years. I believe that Nibiru is on the way, whether it is a mini solar system, or just a dwarf or brown star remains to be seen.

Whatever it is, I hope that we are strong enough as a species to survive its' passage again, since the government will alredy have looked after their own in the underground, leaving the rest of us topside to face the challenges alone.

Typical.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Intriguing. Has anyone found any physicists (a name I recognize would be useful...
) that have commented on this? the video seems to be from someone who has some form of link to the Observatory at the pole, and I would assume most of these people are required to have advanced degrees to work with this observatory?

Highly intrigued, and awaiting more info!

Coven

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It says that the Nibiru Star is half the size of our Sun. Add even a few planets and you have another solar system. Could our solar system collide with another solar system? I don't see why not but it would be gravitaional nightmare.

However, supposedly this Nibiru Mini-Solar System has been by before and on a regular basis right? That would mean that it and our Solar System would have to actually be in very elongated eliptical orbits around each other, or around their common center of mass. I don't think there is any way this could be happening without it profoundly affecting the path of our Solar System through space. This isn't just another planet in a funky orbit around our Sun. This is an entire other Solar System they're talking about and all the mass that comes with it. Our Solar System and the Nibiru System would be corkscrewing through space around each other and together. Is there any evidence that such a thing is occuring?

Maybe there is a wild planet Nibiru out there in a huge orbit, but I don't buy an entire Solar System. I suppose we'll find out soon enough...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its highly unlikely, but I suppose when it comes to our limited knowledge of space, its possible.

The whole Nibiru thing, eh sounds about as sketchy as an L Ron Hubbard Novel.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sorry but to me these photo's are fake. If this planet is to be half the size of our sun and closer to us then our sun, then it should be easy to see with the naked eye. No need for a telescope or high tech anything!!! Especially if its surrounded by other moons/planets etc...

The pics would be interesting if the developer would of said its the size of mars and waaaay off in the distance. Things just aren't adding up!

One last thing...EVERY amature astronomer around the globe would be fixated on this cluster/planet if it really was that big and that close....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah, this already exists on YouTube. If you've seen me in other threads, you know my feelings on Planet X - this is completely fake. It looks manufactured. For a star/big plant thing to look like that, there would have to be a black hole sucking on it. I'd be more worried about the black hole than Planet X.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i have never heard about planet x or nibiru, could someone fill me in???

Sorry about the one liner.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by i_want_to_believe]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Findings lead scientists to believe small, dim solar systems may be common and one is quite close to us...in space terms at least....

Strange Miniature Solar Systems Revealed

Planet or asteroid?

The pulsar is named PSR B1257+12. It is 1,500 light years away in the constellation Virgo.

"Surprisingly, the planetary system around this pulsar resembles our own solar system more than any extrasolar planetary system discovered around a Sun-like star," said Maciej Konacki of Caltech, who worked on the latest finding.

Space...learning something new everyday.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

This five part video series is a good starting point for Planet X beginners:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

It's supposedly a gigantic rogue planet on the outer edges of the solar system that comes pass earth every now and then, wiping out all life as we know it. A few misguided souls believe it will be here in 2012; for this to be true, it would be a huge disc in the sky by now.

You can watch the YouTube videos on it, with scary ethereal music telling all what's going to happen, or you can look up at the sky and prove to yourself it's not there.

*waits for logic to be picked to bits*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join