It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
My question to ElohimJD

If Christ does not return this month on May 26th or 27th.

Is Ronald Weinland still a true prophet or is he a false prophet?

Sadly you will understand the truth in a moment. Luckily when the 26th (in the USA) arrives and the hour approaches (sunset Jerusalem on the 26th/begining of the 27th; i.e. 12-1pm EST) God will reveal the truth to those who are humble and contrite.

I follow where the truth of God lives.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that cometh up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And from among the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations do men look upon their dead bodies three days and a half, and suffer not their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell on the earth rejoice over them, and make merry; and they shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, WHERE (a physical PLACE) their Lord was crucified.

You can believe Ronald Weinland's lie, and his excuse that Sodom and Egypt is "spiritual" but the bible interprets itself. It calls "Sodom and Egypt" a "where" a location it interprets this as the place, the physical location where the Lord was crucified. (while the world can be typed after Sodom and Egypt, it is not so here, here it is a location).

A) Rev 11:10 And they that dwell on the earth rejoice over them
The world does not know them. Nor does it rejoice over them in any form.
The majority (I believe, it's hard to tell) of those that object to Ronald Weinland come from WCG backgrounds

B) and make merry; and they shall send gifts one to another;
No one has send gifts to one another on account of RW in any shape or form at all.

C) because these two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth.
They have not tormented those that dwell on earth at all.
Quite the contrary, RW was scared away by a comedian at a conference because what the comedian said tormented RW.

No, Ronald Weinland has fulfilled nothing.

As for united Europe....yes, that is coming. The one that will be "president" or king over it will rule for 1260 days.
Thus making it impossible for Christ to return this month.

edit on 4-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

This chapter is specifically concerned with those in the scattered church of God, after the apostacy; as the book of Revelation turns out to be far more concerned with those who once had God's spirit dwelling in them yet through pride were vomitted out of God mouth for falling asleep spiritually, then the world that never knew God.

Again the word "where" is being looked at as only physical to you as is expected, for it requires God's spirit to "see" (interpret) spiritually.

They have tormented the scattered body who are well aware of the Weinland's claims.

You don't have to issue challenges Sir, you simply have to wait 2 weeks and in the moment it all begins, remember that God's greatest attribute is mercy, and to those that have not known Him, their is a perfect plan for all mankind in God's time. Hopefully our interaction will help bring you to where you need to be (spiritually not physically) to recieve the truth in a way never before witness by mankind.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The False Prophet is not going to stand up and claim to be a false prophet, but nevertheless he is a false prophet anyway.

Just because Ronald Weinland does not explicitly say that God lied, does not mean this is not exactly what he said.

It is impossible not only for Christ to return this month, it will not happen this year.
There are many clear prophecies and their DURATION has been explicitly spelled out as 3 1/2 years.
The Tribulation is clearly and concisely stated as enduring for 3 1/2 years (2 1/2 year + Day of Lord Year = 3 1/2 years).

Is is stated as 42 months, 1260 days, times + time + half a time.....

But Ronald Weinland does not believe God, he comes up with a clever lie, God changed His mind, and decided it would all happen....on one day, the last day.

When Christ does not return this month, I realize you will still find a way to convince yourself that he is God's prophet, despite not a single thing being fulfilled, even the non-return of Christ would not dissuade you of his falsehood.

Plus he will probably be serving jail time....for SIN....by defrauding the government.

Read the claim of fraud, it is bogus and will not stand up in the court. It is steaming from the fact he has church tax status but doesn't own a "building" called by the word "church".

Ecclesia = Greek for "called out people of God" not a "building you go to worship in". His church is just as legal and has a right to church status by the very definition given in scripture. Do some research and you will have a more sound thought process in general.

Trumpets 2008 = 09/30/2008 - Sealing of the 144,000 and the begining of the 1335 day count.

11/14/2008 - 7th seal opened, silence for 30 minutes = 30 days. 1290 days begin.

12/14/2008 - 1st trumpet sounds (spiritually) and the 1260 days begins, 42 months.

All of these dates end on May 27th 2012, the day of the lord.

All things are going perfectly and no scripture was left out, God has never lied and His word is forever.

cog-pkg.org...

Follow the above link to see the timeline of events if you have any questions about it.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

My challenge to ElohimJD

Please do name a SINGLE prophecy that Ronald Weinland has fulfilled.

A non-ambiguous prophecy, an explicit prophecy with explicit dates, explicit places, peoples, explicit plagues, exactly as Moses did, that has been fulfilled.

Has he
1) Breathed fire? (Ronald's Weinland figurative interpretation didn't work out so well, since he claims these are exacting judgements on his enemies, none of which came to pass "early on" or "later on")
2) Turned rivers to blood?
3) Stopped the rain?
4) Cast any literal plagues?
5) Tormented the world with physical plagues of every kind (like Moses did with Egypt)?

Also awaiting answer for

edit on 5-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

If you would allow me to answer I can, but I fear you will not be willing to admit ever being wrong in this discussion, so this is feeling silly to have to do this; in addition you cannot "see" spiritually as prooven by your words, so you will not "see" this, but for the sake of someone else reading this posting I will explain what I can.

1. Fire to consume is about truth revealed, it comes out of his mouth because he is revealing it to the world verbally. Fire represents trials and some will be purified by it and other consumed by their in-ability to "see" it.

2. Turn = redirect, turn around, move in another direction; NOT transform as it is being interpreted by you. There is a different greek word used in scripture for transform (metamorpheo) this word in Revealation is the one used for "re-direct. He has the power over waters (the washing waters for the removal of sins, i.e. the truth of God) to re-direct "them" (the scattered church of God that apostized and were vomitted out of God's mouth; NOT the waters themselves; see the ealier verses in this chapter to understand who the "them" is referring to) to blood (the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the removal of sins).

3. Spiritual famine is just as real as literal famine (bread of life, living waters, word of God, truth of God), the waters (truths) are not given to the scattered church of God, therefore it doesn't "rain" spiritually during this time for those measured outside the temple (the scattered church).

4&5. The plagues are the pronouncements to the scattered church, and the Weinlands have been tormenting them who do not have the seal of God amoung the former true church of God that has since been scattered by the apostacy this whole time.

As for your repeated desire to hear the answer to your hypothetical "what if" the answer is it depends on what God reveals to His people in the event your "what if" scenario transpires, but I will go where ever the truth of God is and where ever a congregation keeps the commandments of God, the weekly Sabbath and anual holy days, as THOSE are the "sign/mark" of God, forever and throughout your generations, and the unwillingnes to do those things is the "sign/mark" of the beast (mankinds civilization designed apart from the ways of God).

If however on May 26th (sunset May 27th in Jerusalem) Jesus Christ DOES return, what would YOU do?

Since you are into hypotheticals and require me to think about a scenario I can not see happening in any way.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

With less than two weeks left, you would think Ronald Weinland and all his members would sell all their belongings and put that all into ad campaigns and/or move to Jerusalem for the final two weeks.

Are they doing that?

If not, why not?

How much faith do they really have, if they are not doing this?

How much faith does Ronald Weinland have?

Your assumptions here are silly, the world will continue on under the Kingdom (government) of God on Earth. Many of the things God's people have bought and stored are going to save many (who repent and accept the truth of God) from starvtion in the days after the nukes go off and WW3 ends.

All tithe revenue is indeed going into advertising, look at the top of any thread with "end days" key words in it and you will see an advertisment for the book. At the curent rate of advertising their will be no surplus of tithes after May 27, 2012.

research helps you from making silly assumptions and bogus claims.

There is no need to move to Jerusalem (way of life which leads to peace) when all of God's people with His spirit dwelling in them are always in "Jerusalem" spiritually.

God Bless,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

My question to ElohimJD

Sadly you will understand the truth in a moment. Luckily when the 26th (in the USA) arrives and the hour approaches (sunset Jerusalem on the 26th/begining of the 27th; i.e. 12-1pm EST) God will reveal the truth to those who are humble and contrite.

I follow where the truth of God lives.

God Bless,

It is unfortunate that you can not discern a true prophet from a false one.
You blatantly disregard the Deut. instructions regarding false prophets (by disregarding them).
When a prophet prophecies, and his prophecy does not come to pass, the bible definition for such a one is that he is a false prophet (note: even false prophets can speak SOME truth).

Ronald has spoken failed prophecies (by his own admission, mind you), how do reconcile this with the biblical injunction to leave such a one?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

The greek word where is
G3699
ὅπου
hopou
hop'-oo
From G3739 and G4225; what (-ever) where, that is, at whichever spot: - in what place, where (-as, -soever), whither (+ soever).

It explicitly is clarifying that this is a physical place. Not something "spiritual"
You choose not to believe God meant what he said. I choose to believe what it plainly and clearly states.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Read the claim of fraud, it is bogus and will not stand up in the court. It is steaming from the fact he has church tax status but doesn't own a "building" called by the word "church".

Ecclesia = Greek for "called out people of God" not a "building you go to worship in". His church is just as legal and has a right to church status by the very definition given in scripture. Do some research and you will have a more sound thought process in general.

Trumpets 2008 = 09/30/2008 - Sealing of the 144,000 and the begining of the 1335 day count.

11/14/2008 - 7th seal opened, silence for 30 minutes = 30 days. 1290 days begin.

12/14/2008 - 1st trumpet sounds (spiritually) and the 1260 days begins, 42 months.

All of these dates end on May 27th 2012, the day of the lord.

All things are going perfectly and no scripture was left out, God has never lied and His word is forever.

cog-pkg.org...

Follow the above link to see the timeline of events if you have any questions about it.

God Bless,

For a man that condemns numerology, Ronald Weinland engages in it with abandon.
Ronald Weinland has been indicted for under-reporting his income taxes to the tune of about $350,000.00.

The NT instructs us to pay to Caesar what is Caesar's. Something Ronald Weinland blatantly disregards.
You can say it's something else, but it is not.

Christ did NOT have to pay the temple tax, but did so. Ronald is not interested in following Christ's example.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

1. Fire to consume is about truth revealed, it comes out of his mouth because he is revealing it to the world verbally. Fire represents trials and some will be purified by it and other consumed by their in-ability to "see" it.

2. Turn = redirect, turn around, move in another direction; NOT transform as it is being interpreted by you. There is a different greek word used in scripture for transform (metamorpheo) this word in Revealation is the one used for "re-direct. He has the power over waters (the washing waters for the removal of sins, i.e. the truth of God) to re-direct "them" (the scattered church of God that apostized and were vomitted out of God's mouth; NOT the waters themselves; see the ealier verses in this chapter to understand who the "them" is referring to) to blood (the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the removal of sins).

3. Spiritual famine is just as real as literal famine (bread of life, living waters, word of God, truth of God), the waters (truths) are not given to the scattered church of God, therefore it doesn't "rain" spiritually during this time for those measured outside the temple (the scattered church).

4&5. The plagues are the pronouncements to the scattered church, and the Weinlands have been tormenting them who do not have the seal of God amoung the former true church of God that has since been scattered by the apostacy this whole time.

As for your repeated desire to hear the answer to your hypothetical "what if" the answer is it depends on what God reveals to His people in the event your "what if" scenario transpires, but I will go where ever the truth of God is and where ever a congregation keeps the commandments of God, the weekly Sabbath and anual holy days, as THOSE are the "sign/mark" of God, forever and throughout your generations, and the unwillingnes to do those things is the "sign/mark" of the beast (mankinds civilization designed apart from the ways of God).

If however on May 26th (sunset May 27th in Jerusalem) Jesus Christ DOES return, what would YOU do?

Since you are into hypotheticals and require me to think about a scenario I can not see happening in any way.

God Bless,

NO SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, it is too bad, you accept it from Ronald Weinland.

Here is what will happen
1) Christ will not return this month.
2) Ronald will provide some excuse (Jesus came but is in hiding , Jesus is here but is invisible, he is in our hearts or some other "spiritual" excuse)
3) You will still follow him, despite the most monumental failure of a prophet in history.
4) Ronald will later spend some time in jail for tax fraud.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Your assumptions here are silly, the world will continue on under the Kingdom (government) of God on Earth. Many of the things God's people have bought and stored are going to save many (who repent and accept the truth of God) from starvtion in the days after the nukes go off and WW3 ends.

WHY did they store food? This is not a sign of faith in what they believe.
(I do not speak of "normal" storage of food, but of "survivalist" level storage)

All tithe revenue is indeed going into advertising, look at the top of any thread with "end days" key words in it and you will see an advertisment for the book. At the curent rate of advertising their will be no surplus of tithes after May 27, 2012.

I assume Ronald Weinland still has the lawyers on his payroll?

edit on 16-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When Ronald Weinland prophesied under the office of a prophet, and said the Great Tribulation started on April 17, 2008, but then changed his mind and set it was on Dec. 14, 2008 (using numerology which Ronald condemns)
Was Ronald of the truth?

When Ronald said U.S. ports would be nuked within a time frame (spoken from the office of a prophet).
And 1/3 of grass would be burned up.
And it did not happen.
Was Ronald of the truth?

When he changed his mind and said the "grass" was money. And U.S. economy did not collapse.
Was Ronald of the truth?

When he said certain ministers would die, and they did not.
Was Ronald of the truth?

When he said that a 200million man army would appear in the latter 5 months (the latest they could appear).
And that did not happen.
Was Ronald of the truth?

Ronald Weinland said it was SATAN that implanted in his mind, the thought that Jesus would NOT return May 2012.

When Jesus does NOT return May 2012, does that mean that Ronald Weinland can not determine the difference between God planting a thought in his mind VS Satan planting a thought in his mind?

If one can not determine WHO is planting what in one's mind, then one is in serious trouble.

Time will tell, as they say.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

thank you for your posts ElohimJD, what you have said in your posts makes a lot of sence and im glad you have posted against these other comments. thank you

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

When Ronald Weinland prophesied under the office of a prophet, and said the Great Tribulation started on April 17, 2008, but then changed his mind and set it was on Dec. 14, 2008

When Ronald said U.S. ports would be nuked within a time frame (spoken from the office of a prophet).
And 1/3 of grass would be burned up.

When he changed his mind and said the "grass" was money. And U.S. economy did not collapse.

When he said certain ministers would die, and they did not.

When he said that a 200million man army would appear in the latter 5 months, and that did not happen.

Ronald Weinland said it was SATAN that implanted in his mind, the thought that Jesus would NOT return May 2012.

When Jesus does NOT return May 2012, does that mean that Ronald Weinland can not determine the difference between God planting a thought in his mind VS Satan planting a thought in his mind?

I am charged to answer any questions asked in a humble and contrite spirit. You questions reveal a spirit in you that is not condusive to God's way of life, and therefore our interactions will cease moving forward.

1. Understanding the revealation of the 50th truth (of the 57 truths of God currently in existance) will make plain and beautiful why 12/14/2008 was the begining; again I ask you to go the the TRUTHS REVEALED THROUGH RON, rather then remaining fixed on date setting. The timing is and has always been in God hands alone, Ron was given the begining and the ending date, and what will happen between them, but not the actual dates of any events outside of that, God was teaching his people about mercy, patience, and faith all along the way in a wonderful and awsome manner as a result of this. You will understand this reality in time.

2. US port cities will indeed be nuked in time (not yet; 2nd trumpet has not sounded) and 1/3 of the grass will be burnt up (not yet fully, but has been ongoning for 3.5 years). It is also valuable to understand that the first trumpet is both physical and spiritual and that the "green" grass has as much to do with the global economy as it does blades of grass in a field. The US economy will crash (the 1st trumpet made fully manifest) as a result of the first 4 trupets sounding, not until the 4th trumpet has sounded, will the 1st trumpet be fulfilled. This was given in 2008: God's final witness, published in 2006. No mind changing has been done. All will happen as revealed through God's prophets.

3. The ministers that will die, will die. The scripture in Revealation 11 referring to there being a great "earthquake" (Greek word for shaking, not an actual earthquake) in the midst of that great city, where 1/10 of the city fell and the numbers that died were 7,000 (meaning the total number of the city is 70,000). Is referring to the scattered church of God after the apostacy. What "great" city in the world we live in today has only 70,000 people living in it? Not Rome, not Jerusalem, not Bagdad, not Washington DC, not NYC... so which city is this referring to? The same city that used to be called Jerusalem (the body of Christ, Church of God, way of life that leads to peace and joy) that is now called Sodom and Egypt (ful of sin for falling asleep spiritually, the former Church of God). The same city that the whole chapter is refferring tot he whole time, it isn't about a physical city, it is about the city whose builder was God! The 1/10 that fall the day of the return will be the ministers named in Ron's book. What is awsome to understand is that those who did not die in the shaking all repent and give praise to God as a result! In God's great mercy scripture reveals that 63,000 former members of the Church of God before the apostacy will repent and re-turn (power over waters to turn them to blood) to God's way of life in time to live on into the millenial reign of Jesus Chrsit.

4. The 200,000,000 man army will appear in the last 5 months, but not FOR the last 5 months, the awsome revealation of who the locusts are and who they are tormenting for 5 months will insipe awe in any willing to learn from the God of creation through His prophets. They do not fully apper until the day of armegeddon. It only takes a few hours or less to destroy all that needs to be destoyed to the point where only the return of Jesus Christ at the exact moment in time can save manking from self made extinction of all life on Earth.

5. Yes indeed, Satan tried the Church of God just as he did Jesus in the desert, just as he did Job and countless other prophets in history. God used Satan to finalize the training of Ron and Laura and to an extent also prepare the Body of Christ/Church of God to fully live by faith in the truth. You see all that test provided was further conviction that we are in God's church for the TRUTH REVEALED and NOT for date setting. But the truth is (50th truth), Jesus Christ must return on Pentecost 2012!
edit on 17-5-2012 by ElohimJD because: spelling

edit on 17-5-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fez111
reply to post by ElohimJD

thank you for your posts ElohimJD, what you have said in your posts makes a lot of sence and im glad you have posted against these other comments. thank you

Thank you for saying such kind words of encouragement, tbh your reply was the primary reason for me continuing to respond to Sir. These words are not going to be recieved by him at this time, but for others they will be clear and beautiful and hopefully explain much of the choas about to come upon the Earth. In some cases just knowing when it wil end will be enough to will onesself to continue on a short time when all hope save Alimighty God is taken away from mankind.

God Bless,

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

1. Understanding the revealation of the 50th truth (of the 57 truths of God currently in existance) will make plain and beautiful why 12/14/2008 was the begining; again I ask you to go the the TRUTHS REVEALED THROUGH RON, rather then remaining fixed on date setting.

Having/setting dates are not mutually exclusive of truth. Why do you have this concept that it should be mutually exclusive of each other? You say he has the "truth" of the beginning and end dates, on what basis should you believe him? God does not expect a person to have blind faith without proof (even Christ provided proof). Ronald "reset" the date on the beginning and got all dates inbetween wrong, how are you to expect his end date to be correct? There is no evidence to support such a conclusion. Blind faith is not acceptable to God. God said to prove ALL things, the credentials of a prophet are proven by accurate fulfillment, none of which Ronald Weinland has done. (quite the contrary Ronald has admitted to failed prophecy)

2. US port cities will indeed be nuked in time (not yet; 2nd trumpet has not sounded) and 1/3 of the grass will be burnt up (not yet fully, but has been ongoning for 3.5 years). It is also valuable to understand that the first trumpet is both physical and spiritual and that the "green" grass has as much to do with the global economy as it does blades of grass in a field. The US economy will crash (the 1st trumpet made fully manifest) as a result of the first 4 trupets sounding, not until the 4th trumpet has sounded, will the 1st trumpet be fulfilled. This was given in 2008: God's final witness, published in 2006. No mind changing has been done. All will happen as revealed through God's prophets.

Such twisting of reality and truth, it's dazzling to behold. OF COURSE Ronald changed his stance, as it (the burning of grass) did not happen in the original time frame, so OF COURSE he's going to come up with some excuse.

3. The ministers that will die, will die. The scripture in Revealation 11 referring to there being a great "earthquake" (Greek word for shaking, not an actual earthquake) in the midst of that great city, where 1/10 of the city fell and the numbers that died were 7,000 (meaning the total number of the city is 70,000).

Rev 11:13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and the tenth part of the city fell. And seven thousand names of men were slain in the earthquake

The truth is in the details, learn to read and take note:
It DOES NOT SAY the seven thousand are 10% of the population.
It says that 10% OF THE ***CITY*** FELL, and out of that 7000 men/women died.
If Jerusalem had say 1000 building, and 100 fell, then a tenth part (10%) of the city fell, and the result would be 7000 people dying.

4. The 200,000,000 man army will appear in the last 5 months, but not FOR the last 5 months, the awsome revealation of who the locusts are and who they are tormenting for 5 months will insipe awe in any willing to learn from the God of creation through His prophets. They do not fully apper until the day of armegeddon. It only takes a few hours or less to destroy all that needs to be destoyed to the point where only the return of Jesus Christ at the exact moment in time can save manking from self made extinction of all life on Earth.

Rev 9:10 and they have tails like to scorpions, and stings were in their tails; and their authority is to injure men five months;

It's unfortunate you do not believe anything God says.
He did not say 1 month or 1 week or 1 day or 1 hour. He said 5 months, but you choose not to believe God.
This truth will be revealed in a little over a week

5. Yes indeed, Satan tried the Church of God just as he did Jesus in the desert, just as he did Job and countless other prophets in history. God used Satan to finalize the training of Ron and Laura and to an extent also prepare the Body of Christ/Church of God to fully live by faith in the truth. You see all that test provided was further conviction that we are in God's church for the TRUTH REVEALED and NOT for date setting. But the truth is (50th truth), Jesus Christ must return on Pentecost 2012!

Truth and Date Setting (if it's coming from a true prophet) are NOT mutually exclusive, you seem to think it is, but it is not. Moses set dates for ALL his plague casting prophecies. ALL WERE FULFILLED EXACTLY as stated.
Numerous other prophets set time frames. All were fulfilled..

Ronald Weinland got the first date completely wrong, and changed it to a new one.
Ronald Weinland got ALL the dates in-between wrong.
Ronald Weinland will also get the last date wrong.

The truth will be revealed that Ronald Weinland is a false prophet in just over a week's time.

edit on 17-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Three days for it all to happen. Ron must be feeling unwell about now.

'Doctorex' must be too. I wonder what he'll do when the 28th day dawns peacefully...

hey, don't get me wrong, I'd be ecstatic if Christ came on 27th... I'm ready but I'm also aware of so much that hasn't happened and is yet to happen that most thinking Christians could easily work out... IT IS NOT TIME YET.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
You still think ron is a false prophet, yet here you all are fulfilling one of his prophecies, still being eaten away inside with you obsession about him, and proving nothing false with his teachings. Speak to you in another few months.

Well Doctorex. A few month shave past. We are now down to a few "days".

We could see it way back in 2008, can you now?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznotz
You guys are truly beginning to sound desperate. I mean, if there was truly nothing to what Ron is saying, why, spend so much time trying to refute him and the growing obviousness in the signs around us? What are you going to say when the 2nd trumpet blows? Another fluke? What about when the ministers begin dying soon? Yet another fluke? What about when the US is truly decimated and Europe rises, WAY before you guys expected. What will you say then? When Europe rises you will have no choice but to admit we are then at the 5th trumpet, though I suspect you still won't. Seriously guys, repent while there is still time.
edit on 14-3-2011 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

Ahemmmm.

no trumpet, no ministers dying, the US is still there, Europe hasn't risen,

You were saying? What do we have to repent of ...???

All RW supporters are wrong and running. If they are still sticking with him they are wrong and in need of help.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing Ronald Weinland has prophesied has occurred.

NOTHING.

61 hours left.

Ronald Weinland has indicated the bulk of all of it will be fulfilled in ***ONE HOUR***.

He gets it from the bible passage about the 10 nations ruling for "one hour" with the beast.
(he seems to forget that the Beast/False Prophet rule for 1260 days)

So sad, so confused, so wrong.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

GOD’S CHURCH REUNITED
May 23, 2012

After the apostasy (“falling away” – KJV) in God’s Church in December of 1994, the Church eventually became scattered into over 600 different organizations and smaller groups. In this “falling away” from the truth that God had restored in the Church through Herbert W. Armstrong during the Philadelphian Era, approximately one-third of the Church moved away from those teachings and adopted the teachings of traditional Christianity. Another third of the scattered Church simply gave up on the truth and religion of any kind.

This left approximately 32,000 baptized members who became dispersed among these 600+ splinter groups. Within these scattered groups of people, there are many who have held onto a similar hope that the Church might once again become one—reunited by God into His one true Church in a single organized body.

Although some groups have met with one another to discuss various kinds of cooperation, there has never been any real move toward any uniting into a single organization. As some of these scattered “baptized members” have come to understand, only God can really bring people together again because the leadership in these groups are fully void of any such ability or purpose.

The good news is that God is going to reunite His Church into a single organized body once again. It will begin to happen in only a couple of days and the potential number of previously baptized members (before the apostasy in 1994) that God is going to grant this opportunity to is 63,000. This will include previously baptized members from some who became deceived and went the direction of “traditional Christianity,” and it will include even more who will come from those who simply gave up on the Church, and finally the largest percentage will include those who were dispersed into the 600+ splinter groups.

This is indeed very good news! It is good news that has only now been given in these last few weeks, and it all reveals the kind of love and mercy God has for His Church and those who were scattered through the apostasy.

continued...
edit on 24-5-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join