It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznotz
:-) I'm still here and stil 100% behind Ron, and that probably eats you alive. No ones faith is shaken, so you can stop waiting for others to come as say "Oh I was wrong". Nothing has been proven false, just as the Apostles were not proven false when they thought Christ would return in their day, until further clarification came.

God continues to give more clarification, which is awesome. Everything you have pointed at as not coming to pass, and in your mind "proving Ron a flase prophet", well, you were premature, once again. You will now get your fulfillment.

Prepare yourselves for the Day of the Lord.

Goodbye.
edit on 29-5-2012 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

Where are all Ronald Weinland's supporters???

Don't they have anything to say? Do they still support Ronald Weinland??

To spaznotz - in what earthly realm could I have been considered "premature"???
I was going by the dates the (false) Prophet Ronald Weinland gave, which "came from God".

The Day of the Lord is indeed 1 YEAR LONG, yes, the bible is plain, and I explained that the Day of the lord was a prophetic day and showed the bible verses showing just that ....4 YEARS AGO.

Of course 4 years ago, Ronald's teaching was that it was literally one 24 hour period, but that failed to come to pass, and yet again Ronald had to change his tune. But Ronald's claim that the DOTL is from May 27, 2012 Pentecost to May 19 2013 is sadly mistaken.

Ronald teaches that DOTL is a prophetic year or 360 DAYS, but Ronald neglected to do his homework, if he did, he would have found that the May 19 2013 is 3 DAYS SHORT OF A PROPHETIC YEAR.

In either case, no evidence that the Day of the Lord has started, has presented itself.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznotz
:-) I'm still here and stil 100% behind Ron, and that probably eats you alive..... .

No actually, but I'm sure doubt hounds you in your deepest recesses. Doubt in itself is not a bad thing, even Thomas doubted, but the evidence cured his doubt.... you're evidence has slapped you in the face and all it did was wake you from a stupor and you went '..ahhh what?"

Remember that deceivers are not easily discerned.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Rons website is down?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It seems to be up. Maybe it was a hiccup.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So far Ronald Weinland's prediction of The Day of the Lord has not panned out one bit.

So Ronald Weinland originally thought it was a literal 24hr period (I wouldn't be surprised if he switched back)

Then he thought it was a year.

As of yet, not a single iota of prophecy related to TDOTL has occurred.

It's sad to think his followers have faith in him with this track record.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

It's sad when you think all Christ's followers abandoned him before his death even after when he had performed miracles in front of their own eyes and yet Ron has done nothing more than my cat (ie nothing).... and still he has followers....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ron preaching from his basement while in 'chains'

Oh my, I bet he uses the Paul analogy....

As someone else said... "The powerful end time prophet of the Bible is under house arrest"..... funny the Bible never mentions that?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Paul was chained for preaching the gospel

Ronald Weinland is "chained" awaiting sentence for massive tax fraud.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Back in 2008 I explained the Day of the Lord, and how it was one year long, and posted the bible verses showing so....

At that time the Ronald Weinland teaching was that it was 24hrs long.

A position Dr Ex presented when I explained how the DOTL was a year long.

It's amusing how Ronald Weinland teaches it now......(the only thing he got right was that it was a year long, everything else regarding it, is blathering nonsense not supported by bible)

(Explanation of The Day of the Lord)

PRECEDING the Day of the Lord, is the Sun turning black and Moon turning blood red....
But since that has now occurred (it would have happened this past Sunday May 27th 2012, on Pentecost), Ronald Weinland had to go into this rather convoluted nonsensical explanation on how the word "before" in Joel 2:31 does not mean "before", it means something else (despite the fact that it's correctly translated "before" here and a few hundred other places).

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Ronald neglects to explain away the Greek version in Acts 2:20, which is indisputably and correctly translated as "before"
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

"before" = before(G4250)
G4250
πρίν
prin
prin
Adverb from G4253; prior, sooner: - before (that), ere.

Ronald Weinland neglected to explain away the Acts passage, because, well, he can't.

edit on 31-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

Your Hebrew is terribly inaccurate.

lip̄·nê = Hebrew word translated as "before" used in Joel 2:31

595 Occurrences

The first occurance of the word is found in Genesis.

Genesis 6:11
BIB: וַתִּשָּׁחֵ֥ת הָאָ֖רֶץ לִפְנֵ֣י הָֽאֱלֹהִ֑ים וַתִּמָּלֵ֥א
NAS: was corrupt in the sight of God,
KJV: also was corrupt before God (God is the begining NOTHING can be before God chorologically)
INT: was corrupt now the earth the sight of God was filled

The ACTUAL hebrew word lip̄·nê is best traslated into English as "in the presence of" or "in the sight of" much like Ron Weinland had to appear before the court. At least do some research before passing off the actual definition of a word as false, knowing what the author of scipture (inspiried word of God) was trying to say is important, be thankful for now knowing that word has nothing to do with a choronological sequence.

As the Sun set on May 26th, 2012 the last day of the 1260, 1290 and 1335 day counts ended. The age of mankind ended, and the Day of the Lord began.

I am impressed that you guys were blessed with knowing the Day of the Lord is a prophetic day that lasts a year, praise to God for that awesome truth. All 7 trumpets will manifest physically before (in the presence of) the Day of the Lord. But on the last literal day (Penetcost 2013) of the propetic day (Pentecost to Pentecost) the 7th trumpet will sound and all 7 vials will be poured within that 24 hour period of time.

Nothing has changed, accept the awesome revealation of the truth of the Day of the Lord being a prophetic day rather then a literal one, all things will happen in that "day" exactly as God's end time prophet said; it will just be a year literally which you guys already understood so that is awesome to hear. It should be easy for you who understand a prophetic day = a year to grasp what was revealed at least it should be.

So to sum up:
- The real definition of the hebrew word used in Joel 2:31 and is used 595 in the Bible is "in the presence of" and not "at an earlier time".
- You guys already agree that the Day of the Lord is a literal year, so no need to proove that to you.
- The full manifestation of all the trumpets will occur "in the presence of" the Day of the Lord, in that day.
- The 7th and final trumpet wil sound on May 19, 2013 and all 7 vials will be poured out on that literal day.
- Nothing has changed, accept embracing the perfect manner in which God executes His plan for mankind, by understanding the truth of the Day of the Lord.

I hope this helps you understand what God is giving to you if you desire His truth above all things.

God Bless,

edit on 2-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Much of the understanding of the English language is based on context.

If I say "It is raining cats and dogs", a person who understands english would know I am not saying it is literally raining cats and dogs, he would know it was raining heavily.

You seem to have this unfounded notion that this does not apply to the Hebrew language.

We have words like "surFACE" and "preFACE" just because "FACE" is a root part of the word, does not negate it's meaning (on top of, or before, respectively)

Just like in the English, "before" can mean "in the presence of" or before in time

You seem to have neglected the Greek? Why is that?

Act 2:20
(20) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before[G4250] that great and notable day of the Lord come:

before(G4250) HAS ONLY ONE MEANING. And that is chronologically BEFORE in time.
EVERY USAGE in the NT is "BEFORE" IN THE CHRONOLOGICAL SENSE.

Go speak to an expert on Hebrew, and discuss with him/her the Joel 2:31 passage.
Tell him/her it does not mean before in the chronological sense and he will most likely laugh.

I do not say ask for biblical understanding, but for the understanding of the language.

This you seem to refuse to do, but resort to cherry picking meanings out of Strong's concordance with zero understanding of the actual Hebrew of the Greek.

Do you speak Hebrew natively? Or Greek? If not, then consult with an actual expert in THE LANGUAGE.

All passages below....ALL use before[4250] in the chronological sense.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before[4250] they came together , she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before[4250] the cock crow , thou shalt deny me thrice.

And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before[4250] the cock crow , thou shalt deny me thrice.

And he went out, and wept bitterly.
And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, [even] in this night, before[4250] the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.

And the second time the cock crew . And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before[4250] the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon , he wept .

And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before[4250] he had seen the Lord's Christ.

And he said , I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that[4250] thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

And the Lord turned , and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before[4250] the cock crow , thou shalt deny me thrice.

The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere[4250] my child die .

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before[4250] Abraham was , I am .

And now I have told you before[4250] it come to pass , that, when it is come to pass , ye might believe .

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before[4250] that great and notable day of the Lord come

:
And he said , Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken ; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before[4250] he dwelt in Charran,

It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before[4250] that he which is accused have the
accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.

edit on 2-8-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ps. Since the "Day of the Lord" is a prophetic year, it will be 360 days long.

But as usual, Ronald Weinland mucked it up. From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost is 357 days long, 3 DAYS SHORT OF A PROPHETIC YEAR.

You neglected to make excuses for Ronald Weinland on this issue.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
ps. Since the "Day of the Lord" is a prophetic year, it will be 360 days long.

But as usual, Ronald Weinland mucked it up. From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost is 357 days long, 3 DAYS SHORT OF A PROPHETIC YEAR.

You neglected to make excuses for Ronald Weinland on this issue.

God's High Holy days.

Pentecost to Pentecost = one year.

You are the one requiring it to equal 360 days not God nor His servant Ron Weinland. Your opinion of this lenth of time is yours, not the one given by God in the revelation of this truth.

God Bless,
edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Excellent post regarding the Greek word [G4250] and you are 100% accurate in the understanding of this word as used in scripture. In Acts 2:20 it is indeed correctly traslated as "before" in a chronological sence, as it is used correctly in each example you provided from the NT.

I will simply bring your attention to the remainder of Acts 2:20 to reveal what God has revealed to His people. Specifically the undertanding of the last word in the verse will make this scripture come alive with the revealation of God through Ron Weinland.

[G2064]

1) to come
a) of persons
1) to come from one place to another, and used both of persons arriving and of those returning
2) to appear, make one's appearance, come before the public.

This scriptures chornological refference point is the manifestation of Jesus Christ and the return of the 144,000 (Elohim) of Almighty God, the day that occurs in is Pentecost 2013 a literal 24 hour day when the 7th trumpet sounds and the 7 vials are poured out. Therefore in Acts 2:20 the "before" is in reference to the literal day of the return, not the prophetic "day" of the Lord (Pentecost to Pentecost). So you are 100% correct; "the sun shall be darkened and the moon turned into blood before (chronologically) the day the Lord appears to the public."

Since that day is May 19, 2013 you can see how awesome this scripture is in agreeing with God's end time prophets.

Thank you for the oppertunity to research more of God's word, I am sorry it doesn't contradict a single truth revealed by God through Ron Weinland during these end times.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Senior Elder (New Zealand Church Pastor) Resigns from Ron Weinland’s COG – PKG

www.rcgtruth.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Adrian Gray (exPKG elder)
Mr. Weinland keeps saying it will come to pass exactly as he has written it. It hasn’t—and never will! Time has come and gone—and nothing has happened as he said—nothing!

Brethren of God, our eternal life is at stake! I warn each and every one of you that if you continue to follow this man he will lead you directly into the Lake of Fire. He is a deceiver—a liar and a false teacher.

He will twist the recent events about his conviction of tax fraud just as he has twisted Scripture for his failed prophecies. But his actions are not those of a man of God. Never in the history of God’s Church has a man lied and stolen like Mr. Weinland has. He has been found guilty and he will be punished—and rightly so. Unless he repents, the punishment that God will deliver will be far worse.

False ministers are clever deceivers. As a false minister, Ron uses the old mind game of “if you say it often enough, they will believe it.” To continue questioning his teachings from within his group only leads to feelings of spiritual inadequacy.

www.rcgtruth.com...

edit on 11-8-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Are you ignorant of the actual spoken words and printed words of Ron Weinland ????

You seem not to be. You cannot possibly be of sound mind to believe a guy who has printed dates and events that NEVER EVER occurred and still accept that man is right.

Whoohoooooo. I think Ron is of sounder mind than you are, at least Ron knows what he's doing when he's decieving...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
reply to post by ElohimJD

Are you ignorant of the actual spoken words and printed words of Ron Weinland ????

You seem not to be. You cannot possibly be of sound mind to believe a guy who has printed dates and events that NEVER EVER occurred and still accept that man is right.

Whoohoooooo. I think Ron is of sounder mind than you are, at least Ron knows what he's doing when he's decieving...

The greatest focus in my life is to learn from Almighty God through his servants the prophets, at this time Ron Weinland is the head of God's Church and therefore I am far from ignorant of what God reveals to his servant Ron.

Ron is of sounder mind then I am, He has been risen to a position that requires it; and therefore God gave it to Him. I am just a student in God's Church.

The dates that were given regarding the work of the 2 witnesses (their witness before God) were:

- The begining of the 1335 day count was Trumpets 2008 (09/30/2008), this is still a fact.
- The begining of the 1290 day count was November 17th, 2008, this is still a fact.
- The begining of the 1260 day count was December 17th, 2008, this is still a fact.

Each of those counts ended on the last day of mankind's self rule (May 26th, 2012; as the world approached the Day of the Lord on May 27th, 2012). Their work for a time, times and a half a time is complete, their witness was given account before God and God is pleased with where He has led His church to at this time. Although their end time witness is complete their jobs as prophets is not complete until they are transformed at Christ's return.

The Day of the Lord began at the exact moment in time God revealed it would, but for God's purpose in leading His people to stand before (in the presence of) Him, so that He can make us to stand before (in the presence of) the world; further revelation was given at the exact moment in time it was needed; this revealing of truth was that the Day of the Lord is a prophetic day lasting a prophetic year (Pentecost to Pentecost).

All dates are still correct and have not changed, simply more of the story has now been given by God to his people.

This happened under Moses often but never as obvious as the Red Sea. God led him and 2 million + other Israelites to a body of water with seemingly no escape. God told Moses and Moses told the people that God was going to use him to lead his people from Egypt to the Promised Land (just as God has said to Ron spiritually). But God only told Moses a little at a time in order to more fully mold and fashion God's character in Moses in preparation for his position in the kingdom of God soon to come to the Earth. God did not tell Moses about what He would do in his perfect timing at the Red Sea, Moses led 2 million + into a death trap with no excuse accept "God led me here, He will deliver us".

God led His people under Ron and Laura Weinland to a spiritual Red Sea (May 27th, 2012) moment. All Ron can and should say is what Moses said "I don't understand why we are here, but you led us here and you will deliver us". Then on Pentecost 2012 the first day within the prophetic Day of the Lord, God opened the spiritual Red Sea for His people, by "revealing" a "different way" then the congregation expected.

All that has changed is the revealing of present truth through God's prophets, which is one of the roles of the position, reserved to be revealed at this time by the perfect design of Almighty God.

As for my close friend Mr. Gray from NZ, my mother loved him as a brother and was with him for all 8 days during last years Feast of Tabernacles. I pray from him everyday that he repent of falling asleep spiritually and to reolize that in this prophetic Day of the Lord, the choices made regarding the truth of God will be used to "define" your life for all who were once a part of the Body of Christ. Please Mr. Gray, be defined as the one who returned, rather then one who turned anti-christ (against the work of Christ in his church) during the Day of the Lord.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
About 16 weeks have come and gone....nothing remotely related to the Day of the Lord has happened.

No trumpet blasts....

No vials of plagues poured out...

Nothing.

Does Ronald Weinland have an excuse prepared for this yet?

Does he plan on re-rolling the Day of the Lord back into 24 hours again?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Man I have to wait till Pentecost 2013 to see what new story Ron spins... that's a long time to wait.

Still .....gives him time to come up with something new for 'after' Pentecost.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
False Prophets die hard.

Ronald Weinland is going to prison for tax fraud (a crime as well as a sin)

Laura Weinland, it has been reported she has cancer....not sure if Ronald Weinland made that up to drum up sympathy or not, or if the report is true or not.

While many true and faithful Christians have gone to prison, Ronald is not one of them.

There is no bible prophecy where one witness goes to prison for a crime, and the second witness dying of cancer.

edit on 22-9-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join