Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hear he's already planning for Pentecost on May 19th next year so he's at it again.

He's far too boring to be interesting anymore.

Still waiting on some apologies... but I doubt the three amigo supporters will ever have the courage, or humility to say anything here ever again. If that's the case they've have learnt something Ron Weinland hasn't.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
www.cog-pkg.org...

"truth" #47
The day Christ returns is the same 24 hour day when all seven vials (Seven Last Plagues) are poured out, once this Seventh Trumpet is blown. It is on this day that the battle of Armageddon both begins and ends. There has always been speculation concerning this prophetic Day of the Lord. Many believe that this prophecy cannot be accomplished in a single day, and many believe that this is a period of time that will last for at least 30 days.

Oh the irony of it all.

You have truth #47 that the "Day of the Lord" is a literal 24 hours.

Now Ronald Weinland teaches

"Day of the Lord" is a year long.

George Orwell would be so proud of how Ronald Weinland is applying double think principles.

The guy can keep NOTHING straight, NOTHING. He is deranged.
If his followers want to continue following somebody who can't keep the "truth" straight from day to day, they are in serious trouble.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
NO LIE IS OF THE TRUTH

When he says that truth one day is one thing, and then says that truth is another thing another day...

They who's "language" is he speaking? He's speaking lies. Who is he serving with all these countless lies?

Who is the father of lies?

Unfortunately, his followers can not tell when a person is lying to them.

Ronald Weinland uses the term "the present truth" to represent a new lie, to cover the tracks of his old lie.

So sad.

edit on 29-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
:-) I'm still here and stil 100% behind Ron, and that probably eats you alive. No ones faith is shaken, so you can stop waiting for others to come as say "Oh I was wrong". Nothing has been proven false, just as the Apostles were not proven false when they thought Christ would return in their day, until further clarification came.

God continues to give more clarification, which is awesome. Everything you have pointed at as not coming to pass, and in your mind "proving Ron a flase prophet", well, you were premature, once again. You will now get your fulfillment.

Prepare yourselves for the Day of the Lord.

Goodbye.
edit on 29-5-2012 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Apparently you can not read.

"truth" #47 from Ronald Weinlands site.
"There has always been speculation concerning this prophetic Day of the Lord. Many believe that this prophecy cannot be accomplished in a single day"

Dr Ex, when I told him the "Day of Lord" as one year long, stated it would be the last day of the 1260 days.

Did you give him your life savings yet?

You do realize he will be serving jail time for tax evasion right?
In clear violation of Mat 22:21, and we're not talking pocket change, we're talking over $350,000.

edit on 29-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznotz
:-) I'm still here and stil 100% behind Ron, and that probably eats you alive. No ones faith is shaken, so you can stop waiting for others to come as say "Oh I was wrong". Nothing has been proven false, just as the Apostles were not proven false when they thought Christ would return in their day, until further clarification came.

God continues to give more clarification, which is awesome. Everything you have pointed at as not coming to pass, and in your mind "proving Ron a flase prophet", well, you were premature, once again. You will now get your fulfillment.

Prepare yourselves for the Day of the Lord.

Goodbye.
edit on 29-5-2012 by spaznotz because: (no reason given)

Wow. You had the guts to come back and even though you 'spaznotz', are on permanent record here as saying all Ron Weinland had previously said will come true on the dates in question and we would see the error of our ways... and it hasn't ... you still support him.

I applaud your courage I really do... but you are as deceived as Ron is. I don't pity you if you are that stupid.

There is more chance they'll find the Abominable Snowman alive than Ron ever getting a date right, or when the dates pass not changing the revelation to another date in perpetuity.
edit on 29-5-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Back in 2008 I explained the Day of the Lord, and how it was one year long, and posted the bible verses showing so....

At that time the Ronald Weinland teaching was that it was 24hrs long.

A position Dr Ex presented when I explained how the DOTL was a year long.

It's amusing how Ronald Weinland teaches it now......(the only thing he got right was that it was a year long, everything else regarding it, is blathering nonsense not supported by bible)

(Explanation of The Day of the Lord)

PRECEDING the Day of the Lord, is the Sun turning black and Moon turning blood red....
But since that has now occurred (it would have happened this past Sunday May 27th 2012, on Pentecost), Ronald Weinland had to go into this rather convoluted nonsensical explanation on how the word "before" in Joel 2:31 does not mean "before", it means something else (despite the fact that it's correctly translated "before" here and a few hundred other places).

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Ronald neglects to explain away the Greek version in Acts 2:20, which is indisputably and correctly translated as "before"
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

"before" = before(G4250)
G4250
πρίν
prin
prin
Adverb from G4253; prior, sooner: - before (that), ere.

Ronald Weinland neglected to explain away the Acts passage, because, well, he can't.

edit on 31-5-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is DoctorEx's explanation for the Day of the Lord.

Originally posted by doctorex
The Day of the Lord is the very last day of this tribulation, the day Jesus returns to fight those who returns destroy the world and bring his kingdom to the earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

from a couple of posts back.....

"But since that has now occurred"
......should be............
"But since that has NOT occurred"
edit on 1-6-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
UNION, KY (FOX19) -

A Union, KY minister predicted Jesus Christ would return to Earth on May 27, 2012, more than a week before his federal trial began on June 4 for tax evasion.

Ronald E. Weinland was indicted November 10, 2011 by a federal grand jury for attempting to evade thousands of dollars in income taxes.

The indictment alleges Ronald E. Weinland, 62, attempted to evade taxes in the amount of $357,065 over a period of five years starting in 2005.

Weinland's alleged acts of evasion included filing tax returns, understating his gross income, using church funds for personal expenses and failing to claim those funds as income on his income tax returns, and failing to report the existence of a bank account in Switzerland. He also allegedly failed to report any interest made on that account as income.

Weinland is a minister at the Church of God – Preparing for the Kingdom of God. According to his website, the church believed Jesus Christ would return to Earth on May 27, 2012 and start the beginning of WWIII. He is also author of the books The Prophesied End-Time and 2008 - God's Final Witness.

He was found guilty on all five counts of tax evasion on Wednesday, June 13. The jury got the case a little after noon and returned with the verdict at 3:45 p.m. Weinland was put on home detention with electronic monitoring and $300,000 bond. He will be sentenced on Sept. 24. Weinland faces up to five years in prison.

www.wxix.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib

NO SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, it is too bad, you accept it from Ronald Weinland.

Here is what will happen
1) Christ will not return this month.
2) Ronald will provide some excuse (...)
3) You will still follow him, despite the most monumental failure of a prophet in history.
4) Ronald will later spend some time in jail for tax fraud.

1) came true
2) came true
3) came true
4) is about to come true

Things that Ronald Weinland claimed: NONE came true
edit on 13-6-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Will Ronald's flock be able to discern the difference between being convicted of massive tax fraud and being persecuted for the gospel?

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How undiscerning of us not to realize that the second coming was going to be on 27th May 2013.

How undiscerning of Rons followers not be be so discerning that it was 2013!

How undiscerning of Ron, the end time great prophet not to realize that God meant something else other than 2013.

What a conman Ron really is. His followers, after all this failure upon failure are not con men they are just the most deceived of all deceived. Their faith is like Peters, full of enthusiasm but when they took their eyes off God they sank... and they are sinking fast.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE GREAT TRIBULATION TO ANYBODY?

Here is what Ronald Weinland has been doing with your money for over the past 4 years.
This is information from one of the jurors of Ronald Weinland's tax evasion trial, posted at another site
He was convicted on all 5 counts, and awaits sentencing.

Here is how Ron spent your hard earned money.
Does this sound like a man of God to you? The pinnacle example for all to follow?

- BMWs for Jeremy and Audra, plus another for the two witnesses. And shipping two of them across the Atlantic ocean but in opposite directions.
- Jewelry for Laura (lots of jewelry), which Ron claims was to barter when the Great Tribulation struck
- Family vacations around the world, not on church business
- Cruises, including spa and massage services while on the boat. Ron and Laura went on an Alaskan cruise in July of 2006 and a 12-day Mediterranean cruise in October of 2007 that I know of.
- Trips to Las Vegas, not on church business. And more trips to Vegas for elders conferences, in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011 that I know of.
- Trips to visit other family members out of town
- Dining out around Cincinnati and northern Kentucky, while not doing church business
- Audra’s condo mortgage, and monthly homeowners association fees
- All of Audra’s utility, cable and phone bills
- All of Ron and Laura’s utility, cable and phone bills
- Security systems for both their home and Audra’s condo
- Medical and dental services, including LASIK surgery for Audra
- Miscellaneous expenses for Jeremy, including ski trips. Jeremy went skiing while Ron was opening the Swiss bank account.
- Personal grocery shopping trips on a regular basis
- Many trips shopping for expensive clothing, including places like the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas, Nordstrom’s, and Tommy Bahama. Including a $1700 suit, to wear to church and to court. Oops on the latter, the bragging about that was ill advised.
-College tuition paid for Jeremy. From other statements from the jurors, seems there was a church scholarship program and the only recipient was tada!!! Jeremy.
- Wedding ring set for Jeremy’s wife. Ron threw a reception for Jeremy and Patricia.
- Wedding ring set for Audra. And Ron threw a reception for Audra and Chris.
- Expensive artwork presumably housed in Ron and Laura’s home
- Miscellaneous entertainment, including shows on the Las Vegas Strip. Like the Blue Man Group.

edit on 21-6-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Actually Sir paul;, whilst he might have evaded taxes, he is perfectly within his rights to spend his money however he likes.

Your issue is where it came from, but if it was freely given, he can do what he likes with it. can you state any scriptural references that he is not able to spend his income anyway he likes.?

What about the pastor who earns $60000 a year from his congregation. is he not allowed to go to Hawaii, buy a car, extend his collection of dinosaur bones???

Your beef with RW is beginning to extend beyond his spiritual errors and into jealousy of his ability to do thing you or I can't. I don't begrudge him what he has. I do deplore his evading taxes.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I do not begrudge Ronald the ability to do what he wants with HIS OWN MONEY.

Ronald claimed to have a $35k (abouts) salary. With another $35K (abouts) parsonage (which in a nutshell is toward rental or mortgage costs)

What he did was to lie and defraud both the state and his own church.
If he wants to say his salary is X, then fine, then PAY TAXES ON IT (which he didn't)
If he wants to say Y was church money, then fine, USE IT ON CHURCH BUSINESS (which he didn't)

He did neither, he either under reported his income and used church money for PERSONAL use...or he reported a higher income (he only did this when the IRS came sniffing around), but DID NOT PAY THE FULL TAXES on it.

And of course, he used church money earmarked for church affairs for PERSONAL use, NOT Church use.

edit on 23-6-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

$35,000? My old pastor of only 70 adults earned $55k 8 years ago. That's a whopping $785 per person per year.
Even someone like TD Jakes has a maximum proportion of only $50 per person. perspective needs to be looked into when talking incomes of preachers. It's not the amount because higher congregations demand greater leadership but I wonder what RW proportion was.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
He's even promoting his book with the wrong dates as the book to read since everything STARTED on 27th May 2012.

We have to go through all this debunking and ridicule again just to prove to his loyal followers that it won't happen in 2013 either and then he'll change the date again and his followers will listen and change their calenders yet again and so on and so forth until they all finally wake up in 2018 and realize he's been 100% wrong every single year year.

Except someone will have died naturally by then and that will be all the proof he needs to convince the lambs again

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You would think it's easy to figure out that this guy, Ronald Weinland, was a false prophet.

But apparently people can't seem to do so despite the avalanche of evidence against him.

There's a very, very, very critical difference when people bring up something like the apostle Paul who thought Christ was coming back in his lifetime, but was mistaken, and a prophet claiming to speak directly for God who gets it wrong. One was mistaken and could be corrected, the other had a death sentence attached to it (to be carried out by God). Paul was corrected on his misunderstanding, but a false prophet has no such allowance. One false prophecy brings a death penalty on ones head. In the OT, there was no allowance for a prophet "repenting" or "correcting a false prophecy", he was put to death.

(a false prophet is one who claims the office of a prophet, claims to speak for God, and gets it wrong, now a minister who does NOT claim the office of a prophet, but perhaps misunderstands a prophecy is not a false prophet, he may be wrong or deceived...but in his case, he has a chance to correct his error where one in the "official" office of a prophet does not.)
edit on 3-7-2012 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Deceivers are not so easily discerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join