It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
His latest post, from a psychological viewpoint, is falling into aimless ramblings. It's says nothing, gives nothing and offers nothing compared to his previous posts which were full of specific prophetic utterances (none of which came true).

Is there now a mental issue?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
He's been mental for a while.

According to Ronald Weinland (inmate #15344-032) the Great Tribulation came and gone.

Most of which he spent on first class airline flights to see members on practically a weekly basis, staying at 4 star hotels with first class meals at posh restaurants, when at home he'd be driving around in his BMW's, he'd get BMW's for his kids.

Also he bought diamonds and paintings and jewelry for his wife, she explained that this was necessary because they would need to use it to barter with during the Tribulation. Meanwhile, the members funding this, are broke and forced to sell their homes....what are they going to barter with?

Such clap trap, the members eagerly swallowed. They will all gladly follow him into "the ditch" (the grave), even though the proof he is false is quite clear and plain.

edit on 20-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Please address the following

1) Ronald Weinland clearly states (in his recent blog post as well as many times before) that the Second Trumpet has not blown.

2) Ronald has also clearly stated that his job as one of the Two Witnesses is over and done.

3) According to the bible, when the Two Witnesses complete their testimony, the Second Woe is also completed.
In other words The Witnesses complete their testimony at the same time the Second Woe is completed.
(Rev. 11:14)

The Second Woe is the Sixth Trumpet...

In other words Trumpets 1 through 6 are past, and completed events, at the time the Two Witnesses finish their testimony....(The 3 Woes = Trumpet 5,6,7, the 7th trumpet of course is the Return of Christ)

But according to Ronald Weinland, not even the 2nd Trumpet has blown, which disagrees with plain scripture.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

The verses indicating the job of the witness, are inset verses. Not in chronological order.

Begining in Chapter 10, and ending in Chapter 11 verse 13.

All of those scriptures are "inset", explaining a different set of time then Chapter 9. Begining in Chapter 11 verse 14 the choronolgy picks back up where it left off in Chapter 9.

The scriptures are not in chronological order, God revealed this in a sermon through His church and prophet.

It only disagrees with your interpretation of scripture, God's spirit is the interpreter of scripture.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Here is what will happen:
On the authority of the bible, which clearly states the timing of certain events that will herald Christ's Return, He will NOT return on May 19 of 2013. It is impossible.

There are numerous events to occur, NONE of which we have seen yet.

These events will lead up to the final 3 1/2 years....NONE of which has happened yet.

So again, it is impossible for Christ to return this May of 2013.

Ronald is in jail, and will serve out his time in jail for the next few years.

All things are possible with God, it is mankind that limits an all powerful God.

Heb 11:1
"Faith is the confedance in things hoped for (the coming Kingdom of God on Earth), the evidence of things unseen"

God will give you faith in his truth in His perfect timing.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
reply to post by ElohimJD

ALL his dates have been wrong. What will you do when his latest one fails too? Repent/ hardly likely because the blind stay blind.

.....and no I'm not expecting a reply because it's not needed. I'd love one after May 19th but you'll find another reason to follow him like all the others I'm sure.

Remember Saul and those hat died with him? At least they stayed loyal to the man even if God wasn't with him. We can applaud their loyalty.
edit on 4-2-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

There is no need to not continue communication after May 19th 2013 if it does not come to fruition. Revealing to you what God revealed as a result of the trial would still be beneficial to God.

But no, our communication after May 19th would not result in my leaving God's church, God's flock hears God's voice and know where He is present. God's spirit dwelling in me is the proof of God's Church (called out ones), those who have Christ coming in the flesh (making a dweling place in you) are those God is working with. if God has more lessons to teach me about humility or anything else He sees fit in my life then so be it; my life belongs to God.

All the dates God gave to Ron Weinland have served a mighty purpose in the molding of Godly character in His people, to further prepare us to share in the work about to begin, we would have it no other way then the manner in which it played out; it was difficult for us to address these dates, as I am sure you could imagine; but God uses trials to mold His character, and the entire body is stronger, more humble and more confident as a result of the manner in which God chose to with hold the true dates for our own growth.

Dealing with posts like this is an oppertunity to grow spiritually; I bare no ill will toward either of you gentlemen. To be honest it is normal, natural and expected that a man would react in the manner the two of you have to the manner God has choosen to reveal His truth. God will make His church to stand when the time comes, and how it is accomplished will result in the greatest number of human beings repenting and turning to the truths of God possible and as such living on into the 1000 reign of the Kingdom of God on Earth.

For 6000 years God has not revealed Himself to all of mankind, only a select few (144,000) for the purpose of creating the furute Kingdom of God. That focus is now changing, and all mankind will have the oppertunity of knowing the true God of creation. Those who are not in the body, were always meant to be called as a result of the humbling of mankind through the sounding of the trumpets and the simulaneous pouring out of God's spirit over all the Earth during the time just ahead of us. It is only then that those not called for the purpose of sharing in the work of God will receive the oppertunity to come into fellowship with Almighty God and his son Jesus Christ. The two of you are included in that group, my hope and prayers are that when the trumpets do sound in the manner revealed to God's prophet (2nd trumpet soon to come) you all will be humbled by that and turn to the 57 truths of God's church; for it is the truth and not prophecy that convicts oneself of where God's church is.

The 57 truths are factual and prooven through scripture, where the turh is, so is God.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yet ANOTHER failed prophecy. God makes liars out of false prophets.

Ronald Weinland said that Pope Benedict would be indwelt and empowered by Satan.

Benedict is quitting because he is too weak to hold his job as Pope anymore.

More failed prophecy from Ronald Weinland will show itself come this May 2013.
edit on 12-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

In 2008: God's Final Witness, no where is the name Benedict listed, it says the office of the pope would be the indwelling of Satan in the end. The office carries on after Benedict leaves. Who ever fills the office will be exactly as God revealed him to be in the end.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Yet ANOTHER failed prophecy. God makes liars out of false prophets.

Ronald Weinland said that Pope Benedict would be indwelt and empowered by Satan.

Benedict is quitting because he is too weak to hold his job as Pope anymore.

More failed prophecy from Ronald Weinland will show itself come this May 2013.
edit on 12-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

In 2008: God's Final Witness, no where is the name Benedict listed, it says the office of the pope would be the indwelling of Satan in the end. The office carries on after Benedict leaves. Who ever fills the office will be exactly as God revealed him to be in the end.

God Bless,

Can't find it but it does say this """"When this book is published at the end of summer of 2006,
(with distribution in full swing in the fall), there will be a
maximum time of two years remaining before the world will be
plunged into the worst time of all human history. WRONG
By the fall of 2008, the United States will have collapsed as a
world power, WRONG or it will have begun its collapse and no longer
exist as an independent nation within six months after that time.WRONG"""""

Still believe he's real do you?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

You seem to know what it does not say well enough, but how come you ignore all the things it 'does say' that didn't happen and haven't happened?

Oooops. Now you'll be silent until Doctor Ex joins in.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
RW 2006 "Indeed, only a very short time remains before it will be evident that I am who I say or that I am not."

and that was based on the above, shall I repeat it? ......

...."When this book is published at the end of summer of 2006, (with distribution in full swing in the fall), there will be a maximum time of two years remaining before the world will be plunged into the worst time of all human history. By the fall of 2008, the United States will have collapsed as a world power, or it will have begun its collapse and no longer exist as an independent nation within six months after that time."

3 wrongs in one sentence of a book of 244 pages. Wow., he must be the end time prophet!
edit on 6-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What? nearly 10 days since the above and no rebuttal?
Is that not enough time for the supporters of Ron to scramble up an answer?.

Fair enough, we'll give you until 4th April 2018.That should be enough time to consider the failing of just that one paragraph of many..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

Verily, Verily I must agree, as the Bible dictates we should turn away from false prophets if indeed he is, only time will tell, if indeed he is one of the two I expect to see him on TV dead in the street, how else would the world see that and their ressurection. I have a huge disdain for the church, it is the people who make them bad, go figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Somebody is prophesying that Ronald Weinland will die within the year for his gross sin's against God through abuse of tithes for hedonistic living, for failed prophecies, and for defrauding government.

I do not know who this person is, or what church he goes to, he sounds like a ex-PKGer who is upset with Ronald.

I do not know or have any further information than what he posted, I post it here, as a reference in case it comes true.

DD says:
March 19, 2013 at 20:46

The task of a prophet, is to serve as spokesman and mediator between GOD and humans. He is to use LOVE as a extraordinary means for reaching people,s hearts and minds. He must be a master of repentance. Live a life free from the power of sin. He knows that Gods` word is a mystery. He understands true humility. He thinks not in a mindless way. If he is not actively on Gods side He is on the side of the Adversary. He does not bring shame to GOD or his church. He [GOD] knows that his teaching are above or beyond the bible. He does not look without seeing and does not listen without hearing or under standing. He places the will of God above his own feelings, desires and urges. He does not steal from the poor and call it tithes. He does not go to JAIL for cheating IRS. Does not live the high life. THIS IS A PROPHET. There must be a cleaning before J C will return. It will start with Ronald Weinland. He must and will die within the year. This is the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
DD is an ex-PKGer, he gave no explanation for the prophecy he gave.

He still believes in the 57 (so called) truths, so he is still sort of a PKGer.

He currently believes that Ronald is a blasphemer.

In a nutshell, he believes that God taught the church 57 truths through a blasphemer.

Such is the logic of most PKGers.

(rather than the obvious that Ronald was never a servant of God)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
What? nearly 10 days since the above and no rebuttal?
Is that not enough time for the supporters of Ron to scramble up an answer?.

Fair enough, we'll give you until 4th April 2018.That should be enough time to consider the failing of just that one paragraph of many..

4th of April Doctorex.... it's nearly here. Do you know what happens on the 4th of April?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The ONLY thing Ron has got right lately is that we are "heading" toward a nuclear war in the future and the economies of most nations will collapse.

But my 17 year old son can see that and he's not a prophet. My next door neighbor says the same thing. The security guard at the business knows this too.

So Ron is in good company...
He knws at least what my son does.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That imbecile Ronald Weinland said the final year would be the DOTL(Day of the Lord ).

Then nothing happened in beginning so he changed his mind and said the second half of the year, the last 6 months are the DOTL.

Then nothing happened there, and he changed it again to be sometime between Passover and Pentecost of 2013.

Sounds like a mighty confident prophet?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I never really put much credence in what he said, but i read his books several years ago. While I was fascinated by the events he described, that he claims to be one of three prophets got to me. Since them, I haven't really paid attention to or followed him, BUT:

I was surprised that he gave away his books for free, he didn't try to sell them, as if he really believes everything he says and wasn't simply trying to profit from it. But I can't speak for what he's currently up to.

I ordered both books from his website back around 2008 or so, and they arrived without me having to pay a cent.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ronald Weinland is currently serving time in jail on 5 counts of tax evasion, he's to serve 3 1/2 years of jail time.

Rev. 11 is the chapter that deals with what the two witnesses are supposed to do.

Ronald Weinland has fulfilled none of them.

Others claim the verses mean something else (the classical approach by all false prophets), and that Ronald fulfilled them, but he has not.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
About 7-8 weeks to go before the THIRD FAILED PROPHECY regarding the Second Coming occurs.

(every prophecy he has spoken so far has been false, but this prophecy regarding the Second Coming would be his third failed proclamation of said event)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

About 7-8 weeks to go before the THIRD FAILED PROPHECY regarding the Second Coming occurs.

(every prophecy he has spoken so far has been false, but this prophecy regarding the Second Coming would be his third failed proclamation of said event)

Then the fourth stage of "new' and 'revealed' prophecy from totally inaccurate 'profit' will begin to keep the likes of "Doctorex enthralled.

I cannot believe people still follow him, but then there are people locked up that believe they are an orange and constantly try to peel themselves, so....

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join