It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Yes, God reveals to His prophets in advance what He is bringing to pass".

The above is a quote from his latest update on Nov 8th.

In spite of writing that abnd eblieving that he has failed to predict a single thing and certainly could not predict the tax evasion charges laid against him.

He can't even predict the result of the charges.

He knows no more than my cat

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
He can't even predict the result of the charges.

He knows no more than my cat

Wow ….. this could get interesting !
Can’t Ron (being the mighty prophet that he is ) simply
speak the word and ‘fry’ all of his enemies at the IRS ??

Didn’t Ron say in the past that several people that disagreed
with him would ‘Die’ ??

Ted

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ron REFUSES to do his job ....breathe fire, cast plagues, turn rivers to blood....or for that matter prophesy anything remotely accurate.

So he's being fired.

At first I misread the indictment, I thought he didn't pay taxes ON $357,065, which is bad enough, but HE OWES $357,065 in back taxes. Interesting thing...his house is worth about $360,000.

I'm guessing Ronald is going to ask for a lot of donations and fund raising from his members.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wonder if DillWeed (the prophet who failed) knows his website ain't working properly and just locks your computer up.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

His house is only worth $365000 ???. Mine is worth $800k and it's nothing special, whats up with Ron?.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
someone needs to tell Dillweed - "Ron Weinalnd - the prophet who failed" his site isn't working and it just locks up your screen.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The text of the indictment was made available as well, and here it is:

————— Text of Indictment ————–
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF KENTUCKY
THE GRAND JURY CHARGES:

INTRODUCTION
1. At all times relevant herein, RONALD E. WEINLAND was a minister of the Church of God -Preparing for the Kingdom of God (COG).
2. At all times relevant herein, COG was a tax exempt organization under 26 U.S.C. § SOI(c)(3).

COUNT 1 26 U.S.C. § 7201 On or about April 15, 2005, in Boone County, in the Eastern District of Kentucky, RONALD E. WEINLAND did willfully attempt to evade and defeat the payment of a large part of the income tax and owing by him to the United States of America for the calendar year 2004, in the amount of$28,391.S8, by filing a false income tax return, by under reporting his income, and using COG contributions for personal use and not reporting the funds as income on tax return, by failing to file a Report of Foreign Bank regarding an account in by failing to report the existence of that foreign account on the Schedule B of his income tax returns, and by failing to report any of the interest made on the foreign account as income, all in violation of26 U.S.c. § 7201.

COUNT 2 26 U.S.C. § 7201 On or about April 15,2006, in Boone County, in the Eastern District of Kentucky, RONALD E. WEINLAND did willfully attempt to evade and defeat the payment of a large part of the income tax due and owing by him to the United States of America for the calendar year 2005, in the amount of $46, 116.03, by filing a false income tax return, by under reporting his income, and using COG contributions for personal use and not reporting the funds as income on his tax return, by failing to file a Report of Foreign Bank regarding an account in Switzerland, by failing to report the existence of that foreign account on the Schedule B of his income tax returns, and by failing to report any of the interest made on the foreign account as income, all in violation of26 U.S.C. § 7201.

COUNT 3 26 U.S.C. § 7201 On or about April 15,2007, in Boone County, in the Eastern District of Kentucky, RONALD E. WEINLAND did willfully attempt to evade and defeat the payment of a large part of the income tax and owing by him to the United States of America for the calendar year 2006, in the amount of $31,157.94, by filing a false income tax return, by under reporting his income,and using COG contributions for personal use and not reporting the funds as income on tax return, by failing to file a Report of Foreign Bank regarding an account in by failing to report the existence of that foreign account on the Schedule B of his income tax returns, and by failing to report any of the interest made on the foreign account as income, all in violation of26 U.S.C. § 7201.

COUNT 4 26 U.S.C. § 7201 On or about Apri115, 2008, in Boone County, in the Eastern District of Kentucky, RONALD E. WEINLAND did willfully attempt to evade and defeat the payment of a large part of the income tax due and owing by him to the United States of America for the calendar year 2007, in the amount of$118,375.82, by filing a false income tax return, by under reporting his income, and using COG contributions for personal use and not reporting the funds as income on his tax return, by failing to file a Report of Foreign Bank regarding an account in Switzerland, by failing to report the existence of that foreign account on the Schedule B of his income tax returns, and by failing to report any of the interest made on the foreign account as income, all in violation of26 U.S.c. § 7201.

COUNT 5 26 U.S.C. § 7201 On or about October 15, 2009, in Boone County, in the Eastern District of Kentucky, RONALD E. WEINLAND did willfully attempt to evade and defeat the payment of a large part of the income tax due and owing by him to the United States of America for the calendar year 2008, in the amount of $133,023.91, by failing to file income tax return, using COG contributions for personal use and not reporting the funds as income on his tax return, by failing to file a Report of Foreign Bank regarding an account in Switzerland, by failing to report the existence of that foreign account on the Schedule B of his income tax returns, and by failing to report any of the interest made on the foreign account as income, all in violation of26 U.S.C. § 7201.

A TRUE BILL
KERRY B. HARVEY
UNITED STATES ATTORNEY

PENALTIES
COUNTS 1-5: Not more than 5 years imprisonment, a fine of not more than $250,000 fine, and not more than 3 years supervised release. PLUS: Mandatory special assessment of $1 00 per count. PLUS: Restitution, if applicable.

———- End of text of indictment ———–

——– Text of Order for Summons ————

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

——– Text of Order for Summons ————

ORDER FOR ISSUANCE OF SUMMONS
RONALD E. WEINLAND DEFENDANT
The Court ORDERS that the Motion ofthe United States for issuance of summons is GRANTED, and Summons shall be ISSUED for the Defendant, Ronald E. Weinland, to APPEAR in United States District Court at Covington, Kentucky, on November 17, 2011, at 9:30 AM and shall DIRECT the Defendant to contact the United States Probation Office in Covington, Kentucky, at telephone number (859) 392-7934, within 48 hours of the receipt of the Summons, excluding weekends, in order to arrange an interview by the United States Probation Office for the purpose of obtaining information pertaining to the pretrial release of the Defendant.

————– end of order for summons ————-

I expect Ronald Wienland is going to conduct a rather large fund raising campaign from his members.
edit on 17-11-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

He doesn't need to, he only has to delay things till May 2012.

If he does ANYTHING else (ask for money) it will raise warning bells with the few that are still deaf and follow him.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Seeing a RW has posted abou the indictment, he has said he took 'some' of the funds salted tzerland. There is a lot of money still in that account, he only took a small portion.

Now with 6 months to go, why would they need money still kept anywhere? As they won't need it why don't they follow the principle of sowing to the poor....

...of course we all know why.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
His passport has been revoked.

How is he going to fulfill his martyrdom in Jerusalem if he can't travel over seas?

Only a false prophet would fail to complete his mission.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This event must confuse him if he still believes himself that he is who he says he is.

Only 6 months left to be in a place demanded by prophecy and no way to get there. He would have to be spirited away and we all know that is not going to happen.

Maybe God is being gracious in allowing him an event in which it will sink in and he can repent?

Where's 'Doctorex' in all this? Does he still believe? I bet not!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You would lose that bet. I see you all are still obsessed and hanging off his every word.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You should ask your false prophet, why he does not obey the biblical command to torch the court.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by worried08
Well, RW has about a month and a half to go......

I laughed, I just had to remind us of where we were in 2008...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex

You would lose that bet. I see you all are still obsessed and hanging off his every word.

Baited and your back. Yes, it seems I lost the bet. What was the prize? But welcome dude! I enjoy the big red avatar thingi blaring away on the left hand side. It's like an almighty beacon. Mine is so boring in comparison. But back to the reason we are all here.

So you still believe him? I am flabbergasted, totally flabergasted. He has five months to go and nothing has happened and you still are lapping away. I am totally flabbergasted.

Can you name one thing that is specific that has happened as he said it would. Rememebr he is THE ALL TIME END PROPHET AND HERALD before Christ comes so we are expecting drama. Do you still believe he will be lying dead on the streets of Jerusalem before 27th May for three days as he said he would be or is that all now figurative rather than actual?

But welcome back, I enjoy your contributions.

edit on 6-12-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hey Doctorex...

I have to ask where are all the dead pastors Ron said would die. Are there any.. even of natural causes, age even?

Or was that figurative death only?

It gets very confusing with Rons words when he says it will be physical and then later it's illustrative. See -my God doesn't talk figuratively. When we prayed for our friend with cancer he walked out of hospital healed and alive on earth not dead but healed in heaven.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dr X will continue to follow Ronald, long after May 27 2012.

Ronald will give some excuse.

Unfortunately (for Ron), he will probably be behind bars for tax evasion charges.

Ron will "die" in "Jerusalem"....Jerusalem being a jail cell. Ronald will claim he died spiritually while in jail, and that the jail is his "Jerusalem". His followers will swallow this horse malarkey, and the Tribulation (the real one, not the one we have now, which is just a trial run) will be scheduled to start soon after May 2012.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Wait! Are you saying the real tribulation is starting after May 2012 or is yet to come? Just making sure you're not doing a RW on us ....?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm saying that Ronald Weinland will re-schedule the Tribulation to start after May 2012, thus enslaving his adherents for another 3 1/2 years.

Ronald will probably be jailed in Feb. 2012 for tax evasion. Since he is power hungry and greedy, I doubt he will turn over the reigns of his little empire to any associate pastors, so maybe his church will implode.

edit on 9-12-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join