It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well a 5.3 quake just south of Townsville Australia.

Australia doesn't get many earthquakes but the last significant one was a 5.6 in Newcastle above Sydney which had one in 1989 with a few deaths and quite a bit of damage costing $1 billion. Western Australia 1968 (no dead but lots of injured), NSW in 1961 and in Adelaide in 1954 and 1928. Deaths occurred in each one.

There have been others in-between those ones.

Based on that Australia gets something significant every thirty years. The scientists are expecting a big one of 6+ sometime, they say it's overdue. Australia has a 6+ every 5-06 years but they're never near human populations. So this one is not significant so sorry Ron, you can't use it as evidence. But if a 6.0+ occurs on a populated area you can - you have my permission.

Interesting none the less, because as we enter the last two decades of the end times, more will undoubtedly occur.

edit on 16-4-2011 by daggyz because: add

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ronald Weinland
The Passover/Fast is to intensify the prayers of PKG members as they ask for the fulfillment of first phase of the fifth thunder, which is to start with the deaths of five specific ex-WCG ministers.

Ronald has asked his members to pray for the deaths of various ministers who left the WCG, after it departed from its former teachings.

It's appalling.
edit on 17-4-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Funny they have to pray to force God's hand for death to occur aye!

It's like they forget that since Jesus came it's been a spiritual battle not a physical one. Intead they pray for the death of those that oppose them.

It's that one thing that shows how blind they really are when they have a Bible in front of them everyday.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Phantomfire had a post up the last few days abouyt a really big one hitting the US becuase of a sign in the sharemarket. Yes, he is crazier than RW!

Two hours to go and nothing... sounds familiar. You'd think a Catholic would know better wouldn't you, then they look for signs that are personal rather than signs that are set in order

Yes Ron. It has already been set in time - your praying cannot speed it up, because outside of time where God exists - it's already done)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Where's Spaznotz? Is he unable to defend his man off God as to why no one has died of those ministers RW said would all be dead by now?

Where are you Spaznotz. Where are you Doctorex?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Time to bring out WHY nothing has happened yet. I found this somewhere.

Most Christian groups recognize Revelation tells of how all the wicked people who have died without Christ throughout history are to be resurrected for the judgment. Indeed, the central characteristic of this prophetic sequence is how all the dead who rejected Christ, were judged and cast into the lake of fire:

"And I saw a great white throne,...And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:11,12,15)

Ron Weinland simply ignores this plain statement and twists the text completely as he claims that all the wicked dead don't end up in the lake of fire at all. He says everyone gets another chance to live in what he calls "God's world." Writing about the 1,000 year reign of Christ on Earth as described in Revelation, He states

"But the rest of the dead [the rest of mankind who had lived and died throughout the first 6,000 years of man's time on earth] lived not again until the thousand years were finished [they will be resurrected to physical life once more, but they will then be living in God's world once the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ has ended]." (page 140)

This means we'll see Hitler, Genghis Khan, Joseph Stalin, Attila the Hun, and even Charles Manson, in "God's World." However, since they've been dead for so long, Ron tells us they will behave better in their second time around.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
3rd week....and more of the same...NOTHING.

All cursed ministers alive and kicking (as far as I know).

Nothing in the U.S., of any import (that is, on a biblical scale, or related to any prophecy that False Prophet Ronald Weinland has said).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Check out PhantomFire77.

They prophecied something big happening which didn't and seemingly are now apologizing humbly, sort of. Refreshing to find someone who will say "I was wrong".

So Ronny boy. Do it now or in 12 months, but either way you're going to have to say it and spend the rest of your life restoring - or die.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In regards to earthquakes that RW will undoubtedly point to this year....

The USGS has data which shows (since about 1900), they expect about 17 major earthquakes (7.0 - 7.9) and one great earthquake (8.0 or above) in any given year.

Earthquake frequency has not increased other than there are now 8000 recording stations around the world and in 1930 there were only 350 recording stations.

For sure there will be more quakes in the 7 range this year and another 8+ later this year or before May 2012. Thats not prophetic - it's just historical fact.

What will change (from a Biblical view point) is where they occur (cities) and the frequency of that compared to historical records.

So Ron Weinland has a glimmer of hope if Los Angeles, San Fran or Nashville get a big one. I say glimmer of hope because they are are desperately praying for something to happen and lives to be lost to prove Ron right.
edit on 26-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Where's Spaznotz?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
....and things progress, and people are still blinded. What if there is a total collapse of the financial system in mid November, will that open some eyes?

I just had to post this in case Doctorex was still watching or even Spaznotz. "If" being the operative word. If it didn't did it open his eyes? Yes, eventually but it still took two years almost before Doctorex gave up and saw the light it seems.

Not only RW but every supporter who said "just wait till such and such..." is wrong.

Of course the title of this thread is after all.. "....Nothing yet..."
edit on 27-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just about end of 4th week. ***MORE NOTHING***

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Finally...!!!!

Ron has something he can point to in the tornados which are clustered and destructive.

Wow, worst since 1975 I hear. Mind you, didn't Hal Lindsay or David Wilkinson point to those as evidence Jesus was coming soon, (in the eighties?) I might be wrong here but I'm sure they were talking about the same things as Ron is now relating to weather and quakes and stuff in the seventies.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
At the end of next month, it will be 2 1/2 years into GREAT (according to Ronald) Tribulation. With 1 more year to go.

As was mentioned, the whole purpose of the Great Tribulation was to bring about national and worldwide repentance from sin. So when Ronald the False Prophet Weinland, explains that the 2 day fast they had, spared the world 2 years worth of it, he has God working at cross purposes against Himself. The Great Tribulation was to bring repentance but let's not have it, and let's not have any national or worldwide repentance to boot. Either God is confused or Ronald is confused.

I'm going with the latter

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Finally...!!!!

Ron has something he can point to in the tornados which are clustered and destructive.

I'm waiting for him to take credit for it. It would have been nice if he actually PROPHESIED it, you know, like in a specific manner (names, places, dates, what kind of plague), like Moses did.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm getting bored. Ron Weinland is not challenging anything and all his supporters have vanished from this site due to sudden realization Ron was wrong.... (thats a bait)

Well I hope it's a bait becuase no one could still believe in him surely, you'd have to be pretty naive, plain thick or in his pocket to stay, surely.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I can't fathom why anybody would still claim that Ronald's claim to the title of one of the Two Witnesses is valid.

The "it will happen later" horse baloney that Ronald Weinland keeps spouting as to the fulfillment of anything he has said is not credible.

DrX has stated all this will be fulfilled on THE LAST DAY...such horse baloney.

So the 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation, will actually occur on ONE DAY.

Such a tragic misunderstanding of biblical prophecy is sad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
12 months and Ron and his wife will be lying dead on the streets of Jerusalem and then come to life again according to 'Gods witness'

12 months goes quickly.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I think all the RW followers have run for the hills.

It's sad, because I think most of them STILL think RW is who he says he is.

Tragic.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
RW 1/4/11 - We are entering a momentous time. After two years of mercy, the United States will now begin to answer for ignoring God’s warnings. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the continent of Western Europe are going to begin to answer right alongside the U.S. The Church that was scattered will also begin to answer for ignoring God and His prophet for this end-time, as judgment begins to be executed upon the scattered organizations where God’s people fled after the apostasy. The times ahead are not going to be pleasant upon these scattered nations of Israel, nor upon the Church that was scattered. Their suffering is not my causing nor my fault, but the fault of every person who has refused to listen to God and repent. All this will be followed by the final “half-a-time,” which is the great execution of judgment upon the remaining nations of the world."

So I've ignored Ron Weinland as Gods prophet as others have. So I am to suffer along with the rest and I've only 12+ months for it all to happen. Well, one month has passed and still nothing Ron, so it narrows the final judgement down even more. In July, as nothing much will have happened, the time frame put's it's fingers around your neck even tighter.

I don't ignore what God says to me often (hey I'm not perfect - who is) and I listen to my man of God who brings revelation and in fact made an prophecy of sorts that affects International events and was shown right that same week ( contrast to RW). Now thats a man I'll listen to.

I used to follow this thread for entertainment as it was fun, but now I'm feeling sad. Sad for all his followers who have run for the hills, who must be feeling terrible even now, let alone in October this year with only 7 months left and still nothing global (there's bound to be a distaster somewhere statisticly) and by January 2012 Ron will be openly mocked in the streets of the world let alone dead in the streets fo Jerusalem. I feel sad for his followers and also sad for Ron who I do not believe will even live till May 2012.

It's all so sad really.

But to cheer me up.... there's a whole lot of conspirator stuff on ATS to keep me amused as I watch the most educated bunch of humans ever, since time began, even with all education and resources available to them, show how stupid and unrealistic they really are with their talk of conspiracy after conspiracy and aliens and haarp and all the rubbish. It's like the middle ages and witches and stuff (just more scientific instead)

It does keep me entertained and I'll need something after Ron is gone.
edit on 6-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join