It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

Wow. I didn't realize RW said Christ didn't pre-exist, thats basic 101.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Yes.
"In 2008, God's Final Witness" book.

I skipped over everything, and went to his chapter : "The Mystery of God Revealed", to see what he had to say.

At first, I thought I was mis-read something, because nobody could propose such a ridiculous doctrine. I thought, even Satan would not present such a doctrine, because the bible teaching is so absolutely clear and plain. But there it was, he believes Christ did not pre-exist, before his earthly birth.

Such a doctrine is clearly anti-Christ, therefore Ronald Weinland is in fact, an anti-Christ (not THE anti-Christ).

There are so many holes in this theory, that it couldn't hold even a drop of water.

edit on 26-3-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: format

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
6 weeks and a few days to go and then we only have 12 months for everything to be condensed into including the death of all Rons opposers and worldwide collapse and 1/3 of the USA being destroyed etc etc etc.

It does bring into thought that one day there will be such a time and even we who expect it and aren't afraid will shake our heads in disbelief. Of course Ron won't be here to see it because 2012 will have been years before and Ron will have died anyway.

I believe he'll die before 5/12/12 which would be ironic really.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I believe he'll die before 5/12/12 which would be ironic really.

Maybe you meant 5/27/12? Ron has prophesied that he will be killed by the beast power on the morning of May 23, 2012. But I expect that will be just another failed prophecy, and that the following Saturday he will be giving his usual sermon.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What I predict, is that he'll go to Jerusalem (before which, he'll weep before church, as he tells them he's going to die). Hide out in a nice 4 star hotel room, after 3 days come out, and explain to the church how he "died" spiritually and the prophecy was fulfilled spiritually.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
An alternate scenario, is that he will ask the church to pray that "this cup pass from him".

Which will be "answered".

Or perhaps, he will try to commit suicide by cop. Maybe he will try to storm the Dome of the Rock and get shot by a guard.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

Ah classic Sir Paul. he won't do that but it would fit aye!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeddtfa

No, the earlier the better

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Are RW supporters sitting there waiting for another disaster to say "see..."?

I'm just waiting for one of the stated pastors to die of something other than old age......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ronald the false prophet Weinland
We are entering a momentous time. After two years of mercy, the United States will now begin to answer for ignoring God’s warnings. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the continent of Western Europe are going to begin to answer right alongside the U.S.

Oh wait....NOW was not NOW back then, when he first announced it? NOW is NOW? NOW has finally arrived?

If NOW has arrived what was the NOW back then, when Ron said NOW judgment will come?

Now I'm confused.
edit on 2-4-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
From Ronald's latest blog entry, regarding coming judgment “Their suffering is not my causing nor my fault”

Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

I think basically Ronald has just confessed that he is not one of the Two Witnesses.
edit on 2-4-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, Ron now states we have entered a 40 week period (within the 59 weeks left) so I'm a bit confused. Now will things happen as the 40 weeks start, evenly during the 40 weeks or near the end, or is it another time of grace followed by an increase in thundering thunders (menaing more intense) in th 19 weeks after till Christ comes.

"We are entering a momentous time. After two years of mercy, the United States will now begin to answer for ignoring God’s warnings. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the continent of Western Europe are going to begin to answer right alongside the U.S."

Right, so now we have more specific countries and a narrower time frame. Thats good becuase it's easier to see as long as after that time it's not another period of grace.

here's my prediction... USA will suffer the worst snow storm in history, LA will get snow for the first time, Peru will suffer a big quake, so with Pakistan. USA's ecenomy will suffer and Muslims will begin riots in the UK. Australia will have more floods.

Although the floods in Aussie covered a huge area, that is usual. Now if they had covered Germany totally I would have been worried. It's like saying if the shallow and powerful Christchurch quake had been in London with it's old buildings.... but it wasn't!

All the above I mentioned will probably happen based on probabilities and that we are in the end times, but they are not the worst times that the BIble talks of and it won't be 1/3 of the USA wiped out like Ron predicted. Note that no specific events were mentioned even though he is Gods end time prophet with 59 weeks to go. You would like the end time Elijah would be as specific as Elijah once was, not flappy and inconsistant.

"Their suffering is not my causing nor my fault" he says yet asks his people to pray for more destruction becuase God will listen to them and bring it? Anyone see something wrong here?

Then he mentions the Arab countries. They aren't a sign ROn, you never mentioned them in your book at all. It was supposssed to be Canada, UK, USA etc. And so far... NOTHING (emphasis not yelling).

Now, is the times and half times, half the time or 3x the half time, or is it time for 1/2 time in the 2 1/2 times. Is the 40 weeks the times, or half the times, times and half a time. Is it time? Are we there yet? Am I in time, what is the time? Oh my God it's 7:40am I have to go...!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Oh, so observant. I didn't see that one. Yes Ron has jus declared himself as 'NOT' one of the twow witnesses according to the Bible's own words.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thunders are increasing...

Australian dollar highest in record
Gold hits highest price ever (remember 4 ounces is suppossed to buy a loaf of bread within 14 months)
Super super bug in India (hang on - not in US?)
Australian employment confidence highest in ages
Property markets recovering everywhere

No major catastrophies that affect any more than a small percentage of the population of any country listed as in for it by RW. Quoted as 1/3 of all life in the US at one stage.

Time is running out...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
First week into new NOW, when judgment is supposed to come.

Yet another fail, in Ronald Weinlands long list of failed prophecies.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Give him time, there's about 60 other weeks something might happen yet. The likelyhood that one major event might happen in the USA for example is quite high given the earth is convulsing a lot more now. One event even an LA quake he would leap on but he did say thigns have to wipe out 1/3 of the USA.

So if Yellowstone blew and destroyed 1/3 of USA I'd actually give him some time. I think my time is safe.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Where the heck is Spaznotz?

All it was was a simple question? Where are the dead ministers that were supposssed to die in 2008

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Actually, these ministers should have been dead in 2007 to prove that Weinland is God's prophet, giving him credibility so that those with ears to hear would heed his warnings. His book, published November of 2006, said they would die "early on". Early in 2007, he sent these ministers warning letters telling them to repent or die. They didn't but they didn't.
edit on 13-4-2011 by mikeddtfa because: minor wordsmith

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeddtfa

Thanks for that. I have read the book but can't find it now.

It's this one thing that can't be disputed that has his followers failing to argue here anymore. So much of what Ron has said can be interpreted in a few ways but this one you can't.

It's not unusual he's never revisited this subject since.... Oh.. of course he can... God has been 'gracious'. Yes he has Ron... with YOU.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Two weeks - and nothing.....

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join