It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
7.1 near Vanutatu. Thats close to a RW location isn't it? Nope!

When was the biggest Missisippi flood in US history - 1924? 1994? Will this one out perform to RW's satisfaction?
edit on 10-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by daggyz because: shpeling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Most are praying that he would use his witness powers to dry the heavens.

God makes liars of false prophets.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just realized why thre is no grwoing acceptance of RW as a prophet. Below is his timeline.

Fifth Thunder: Death in 3 phases:
1. The early deaths of 5 specific ministers,
followed by the deaths of all other ministers in completing splinters of WCG
2. The deaths of famous people
3. Death in the general population from epidemics.
Sixth Thunder: The growing recognition of Weinland as a prophet
Seventh Thunder: The growing recognition of Weinland's god, which does not include Jesus as having always existed.

How can we be in the 6th thunder not a single thing from the 5th has even started with twelve months to go. 12 months to go and 1-7 thunders haven't occurred yet (anything out of usual for the earth).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
6 Weeks - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

What is truly shameful, would be if any RW supporters defected, because they finally realized he was a false prophet, and did nothing to help others who have been deceived by him.

Nothing to verify his credentials have occurred in these 2 1/2 years, NOTHING.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If you believe in RW and that Christ returns in May 2012 and you still work in a job and in ahouse with a mortgage, shame on you.

If you cannot woirk out why this is ask yourself why RW would rather having you working and sending tithes than you out doorknocking 12-18 hours a day to spread the news.

I believe in tithing, but heck, If I KNEW (and no Chistian can according to scripture) I would not be working ajob with a house and an income, there would be no time to lose.

But it doesn't occur becuase not many of PKG supporters actually believe Christ will retrun in May 2012. If they did theirs hearts would be on fire... FIRE....!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ron has a new post.

Incredibly, Ron says ALL the seals have been opened. Really? My Bible says when the seals opened things happened, it doesn't say anything about mercy once they are opened. Surely Rons followers must be stupid?

He does say, thank God, that Christ will return in 53 weeks because even Ron cannot say God has changed his plans again when it doesn't happen. Once again my Bible says no one know's the day or the hour, surely Rons followers aren't that stupid?

The results of the last 2 1/2 years are proof enough Ron is false just by simply picking up a BIble and reading it.

I cannot wait till Ron is dusted over. Unfortunately next year, once all this 2012 garbage has ended (everyone else as well as Ron) there will be new people calling certain dates. The Bible itself speaks of them and Ron is very very clearly one of them.

His new post spent a lot of time talking about ex church members. What he doesn't justify is why none of the Pastors he named that were suppossed to die are still alive in 2011. This has nothing to do with mercy. If you are a prophet you only get to have God change his mind if you persoanlly petition God for them and Ron most certainly did not do that. Once again how do his followers be so dull on the very Bible they read from?

It's beyond belief. And just to reinforce the result of ALL the things Ron said would happen begining in 2008 the total results so far are...

Nothing yet!
edit on 20-5-2011 by daggyz because: ..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ronald the Insane : “only two more Trumpets are yet to be blown before Jesus Christ returns. ”

I must have been asleep.

When did 1/3 of trees and ALL grass burn up? (I could do with the latter since I hate mowing the yard)

When did 1/3 of all sea life die?

When did the waters become bitter and kill many people?

It's beyond laughable.

Even (I think) Dr X would disagree with that assessment, he claims it will happen on the last day.

Even more preposterous, I know, but I think even he would say the above has not been fulfilled.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
20th May. "So again, God has given to me to say that I am sent by Him and His Son, Jesus Christ, as an apostle and as a prophet, to declare His truth through the remaining 53 weeks that is now before us. Do not be too quick to discount what I have written, for “IF” what I say is true then the true measure of your pride or humility is now being weighed." (Rons website)

See how he doesn't undertsand much. An Apostle already has the gift, you cannot be an Apsotle and a Prophet at the same time as a Prophet is a different station below an Apostle who carries the gift anyway.

Secondly, I thought Ron was one of the two final witnesses. Now you can't be one of the famous final two witnesses and an Apostle and a Prophet. He can be confused.

If you were a witness then at the time you are revealed you are to fulfill your task. Ron trvaels the country giving sermons... I still can't believe his followers don't think. Every pastor etc preches and you examine what they say against the word, even mine asks us to do that and he's controversial in his own right compared to the weak religious garbage those around him spew out.

When Rons gone and dusted, I'd like to expose those leaders that are weak and compromising, as they are far more dangerous than even someone like Ron is

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

See how he doesn't undertsand much. An Apostle already has the gift, you cannot be an Apsotle and a Prophet at the same time as a Prophet is a different station below an Apostle who carries the gift anyway.

Yes, apparently many can't grasp this, these are two separate offices. It's rather like telling somebody you are both the president and the vice-president. A vice president reports to the president, he does not hold both offices. You would get funny looks.

Outside of Christ (because it was necessary) no other man ever held both offices in either the OT or NT.

The prophets in the OT, REPORTED to a higher office (of course that would have been to God / Logos).

This presents something interesting...can you guess at it?

There will be Two Witnesses / Prophets at the end time, but WHO will they be reporting to?

They will be reporting to AN APOSTLE who will be alive at that time. Because prophets are BELOW apostle in rank.

edit on 23-5-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"California preacher Harold Camping said his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21. "

Even old Harry has no conscience and humility and is as decieved as the worst heathen.

This also proves that even Ron Weinland will revise his dates after nothing happens in May 2012. Guaranteed !!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Today is the last day of the 2 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation, tomorrow is the first day of the last year for planet earth.

Not a single prophecy regarding the last days has been fulfilled in those 2 1/2 years. NOTHING.

No 1/4 of All Man Dying
No Resurrected Roman Empire
No False Prophet
No Beast Leader
No Eastern Hordes
No Mark of the Beast
No Rivers of Blood
No Trees or Grass being Burnt Up

I'm going to go out on a limb : Nothing has happened yet, therefor the Great Tribulation has not arrived yet

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Today is the last day of the 2 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation, tomorrow is the first day of the last year for planet earth.

Not a single prophecy regarding the last days has been fulfilled in those 2 1/2 years. NOTHING.

No 1/4 of All Man Dying
No Resurrected Roman Empire
No False Prophet
No Beast Leader
No Eastern Hordes
No Mark of the Beast
No Rivers of Blood
No Trees or Grass being Burnt Up

I'm going to go out on a limb : Nothing has happened yet, therefor the Great Tribulation has not arrived yet

No your wrong.. there is a prophecy that has been fulfilled.... Matt 24:11 is one.

But Mark 13:22 doesn't apply because here it says "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." and as we know RW hasn't performed a single sign, wonder or miracle and cannot do so.

It seems that even false prophets are suppossed to actually perform signs and wonders so maybe RW isn't a false prophet - just a false teacher.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Another week another and another .......................... Oh ...... still nothing!

This used to be fun and then sad but now it's boring because Ron refuses to be specific on anything anymore to make up for the specific things that have been proved wrong.

he's no prophet
he's certainly no witness
he might be able to teach although speaking words doesn't make one a teacher
he's certainly no apostle
he's no pastor because no pastor could be in the position he imagines himself to be in
he's no evangelist becuase he's not preaching Christ and his grace and leading people to Christ

So what is he then?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think Ronald Weinland and his followers are under the delusion that because he said certain trumpets were blown, that EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT CAN BE SEEN, the because he said so, they were blown.

Ronald the Insane, is under the impression that any and or all these prophecies would get fulfilled, but that God (who said to look for them) would provide no means for a Christian to ascertain if they occurred or not.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is getting a bit boring now.

The great final witness of all time since the world began has been able to extert his power and miracles not once within the last 2 1/2 years.

No signs, no wonders, nothing.

I can only assume his ardent supporters that used to come here have finally noticed that.

Ron has regressed into a boring old religeous minister giving boring old sermons to a dwindling few or maybe he juts stayed as that?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well I'm now convinced Doctorex and Spazntoz and others have finally decided to leave Ron and his teachings.

I think all this may be over well before Rons date if you know what I mean....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Aw, Ronny is still around?

I actually read his book 2008- God's Final Witness. I do believe his Biblical knowledge and the way he understands symbolism are both outstanding. However, he lost me with his declaration of being one of the Two Witnesses. I know all about his failed prophecies and it makes me wonder why he keeps trying?

I am interested in the opinions of ATS on the identity of the Two Witnesses. Perhaps that is a different thread that needs to be started. However, Ronald Weinland fails in his predictions and his declaration that he and his wife are the witnesses.

edit on 16-6-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't understand why other can't understand this simple a plain teaching in the bible, regarding prophets.

If a "prophet" under the authority of a prophet makes a prophesy, and it fails, HE/SHE IS A FALSE PROPHET.

God commands us to NOT PAY ATTENTION to him/her any more. In the OT such a one was stoned to death on his first offense.

He may have *some truth*. That is not the issue. He is a false prophet.

This is different from a minister SPECULATING. If a minister does not claim to be a prophet, but speculates on such and such a date, and it does not come to pass, then he is still wrong, but he is not a false prophet, because he did not claim to be one, or make an "official" pronouncement under the authority of a prophet.

This second part is where a lot of people trip up on.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think it's been 14 weeks into this so called 40 week judgment.

More of nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Yet nothing !

The title of this blog is the wrong way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join