It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Obama isn't an Anti Christ. He just leads a nation which was first to accept same sex relationships through marriage and physical contact. This is interpreted as an original sin due to the fact humans of the same sex can love eachother emotionally and spiritually without physical contact. Male & Female relationships in physical contact through contraception got the human race and the United States to where it is today and this should be respected through nature itself!

Saying that everyone makes mistakes but the key is learning from them and not doing it again or spreading the mistake!

The USA needs credit for what it has achieved but needs to understand the consequences of actions.

The Anti-Christ has no spiritual feeling and never has and things consistantly go right for him! His darkness is overwealming and puts people to sleep until the one he fears rises and produces the sword of light which will be his undoing. As this will be the first serious incident to happen to him he will then know he is just human like all of us and he will have no strength to deal with something going wrong. He will fall back to the abyss!

This will be after the great seven year personal tribulation of each person. Just remember that there are two sides to one coin. One side is positive, love, good, joy, continuing life and light with God while the other is negative, hate, bad, sadness and darkness with the demon in red!

It's everyone's own choice in the end but the good and positive of people's Mind, Heart & Soul through our inner spirit will always prevail through these times. Our spirit is stronger than people realise. We experience life to understand this fact!

All my Love.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I think you are giving the man too much credit. He strikes me as a guy who is just striking while the iron is hot. It isn't that hard to be viewed as a uniter when you are running on the "change" ticket. Most of America is unhappy with the direction that the country has turned. It would be political suicide for any politician to run on the "business as usual" model.

I seriously doubt he is the Anti Christ. I am not even convinced that he will win the democratic nomination. That would be a pretty staggering defeat for a man who is supposed to rule the world.

Let's not forget that Hitler tried the Beer Hall Putsch, then went to jail before he rose to power. Obama could not get re-elected (or put back in by the TPTB) and then come back with a vengance...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Explain?

The Anti Christ is a Uniter. He is a man of many allegiances. He is the black sheep. He is deeply inspiring and popular. He floats on the desperation of the masses. He is the great deceiver. He demands difference. He seeks power, and will sell his soul to get there.

All of these statements apply to Him at the time of writing.

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States.
transcending divisons

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father. obama, unmasked

Popularity: Coming out of relatively isolated state politics, inexperienced Obama sweeps the nation with the status and crowd grabbing power of a superstar. Where did it come from? The Anti Christ is the void that all pile their hopes and dreams into.
obama fever

Deception: "On Iraq my position is no different than George Bush's". Bill Clinton has done a fair share to expose Obama's lies. The anti-war and change ticket has been thoroughly compromised, yet no uproar from Obama supporters. No mass dessertion. All continues on like magic. Nothing can stop prophecy.
obama's lies

Power: To put it lightly, Obama has long obsessed about power, and the Presidency, even from his studious years in the far east.
who obama really is

He is The False Messiah.

The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

www.antichrist.net...

Barack Obama says he wants to bring Change. I believe him.

Remember, you will know the truth in your soul.

Trust your Instincts

"People can think what they want about me, I could really give a hoot. People think that the AC is coming out of the mid-east. My personal belief is that the AC is going to rise right out of the UN, and with this guys popularity, charisma, and how he is climbing the ranks in government real fast!!!, He may be in the UN next."

"When I first heard of Barak, a few days ago, the first thing I heard is that he is a guy who came out of nowhere and now many flock to his side. When my wife and I heard this, we both thought the same thing, the anti-christ. Now I am not claiming him to be, just something that triggered that thought in both of us."

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

"I don’t think we should directly label Obama as AC, but it is very interresting. While I was watching him, the VERY FIRST thought that came to my mind was asking the Lord if I was looking at the AC. I don’t have a big opinion either way, but man, that was pretty scary."

wonkette.com...

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

Obama is not muslim. How many years does he need to be in office before people start getting the facts about him correct.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I do believe Barack Obama is the Antichrist. There's a lot of things that point to this. Here's how I came to this conclusion and what will take place if I'm correct.

First, I was studying the Bible and reading Daniel. I came across this verse.

Daniel 10:13

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

So there's a Prince behind kingdoms on earth. I then said Lucifer also called Azazel, is the Prince behind the kingdom of Babylon which is modern day Iraq.

After I came to this conclusion. I said by us going into Iraq, that will give Lucifer access to the United States. In order for him to gain power in the United States, he would need a body to inhabit. This will need to be someone connected to Islam.

At that point, I said this will never happen because there's nobody on the horizon who fits this bill. This was before I even knew who Barack Obama was.

I saw the Democrat convention and I remember they interviewed Obama before he gave his speech. He talked real slow and I just thought the guy was going to be horrible in the speech because he talked so slow. After I heard the speech, I said this is him, this guy will be President. He will be Lucifer's vessel. We removed Hussein the President of Iraq and elected Hussein, the President of America.

I was reading Revelation 13 and then it came to me. This is what will happen if Obama is the Antichrist.

In June/July he will receive the deadly wound that will be healed. This is when Lucifer will take over completely. He will then continue and finish his term for 42 months. His term ends in 2017.

In January of next year, he will sign a 7 year agreement that will include a U.N. Embassy in Israel that will be near the Dome of the Rock.

The next 3 years and 6 months will be great. America will prosper like never before and the turn around in the economy will be like a miracle.

After Obama's term, the False Prophet will be the next President. This could be Biden, Hillary, Michelle Obama or someone we haven't seen yet. It could be Rahm Emanuel. This could be why the Beast Obama sea (gentiles) and the False Prophet Rahm Emanuel Earth (Jewish).

The False Prophet will say we need to honor Obama and build a statue in his honor. Obama will be at the unveiling of the statue. The statue will speak because when you push a button or walk past it , one of Obama's speeches will play. This is probably what John saw.

Obama will be made head of the U.N. and his seat of power will be in Israel.

You will now have the Beast (Obama) and the False Prophet (President of the United States) in power.

There will be drones in the sky over America that targets and tracks Americans. Around June/July of the False Prophets Presidency, is when hell on earth will begin to happen. This will be the Great Tribulation. The agreement will begin to fall apart and the False Prophet will implement the Mark of the Beast.

This is when the the Two Witnesses will Prophecy and be a thorn in the sides of the Beast and the False Prophet. They will do this until December 2020 or January 2021. Then they will be killed.

I do think these things will come to pass.

It's important to give your life to Christ and Seek Ye First the Kingdom of Heaven.
edit on 15-2-2013 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow. He has less then 4 years to rule the world and throw it into darkness. Don't you think he needs a bit more time then that. Please don't quote the bible unless you know what your talking about. There is no mention of the Anti Christ having a white horse. The first seal talks about a man with a bow riding a white horse who will set out conquering. But absolutely no mention that he is the anti christ, maybe you should actually read the book your quoting from.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert80

The anti-christ is supposed to be charismatic - and fool many people. Obviously, you have no idea how many people abhor this idiot and could see he was a lying, idiot, communist who is controlled by valerie jarret and a bunch of other stupid communists, from the very beginning -- and we've all been proven right.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I truly believe Obama wants to bring WWIII to the world, despite a 71% American public wish to not get involved. Is he the anti-Christ? Depends on your definition according to your religious belief. Is he a conduit to attack Syria despite worldwide (including our allies and a direct threat from Russia and Syria to retaliate)? Yes, definitely.

"Some see biblical visions of doom in Syria trouble"

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Although I don't believe any of this, I thought I would revive this thread with an interesting picture. This here is supposed to be Obama's mother. What this says to me is that Obama was raised in a household that was not Christian on either side to say the least. No wonder the Christians are getting such a rough time during his presidency.

This picture doesn't seem to expose any indecent parts, so it should be ok here at ATS.

Anton La vay, is the man in the picture and was the leader of the church of Satan. He was also involved in MK Ultra and mind control.

edit on 18-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My all time favorite quote on the "Obama is the Antichrist" topic comes from his comments on Morgan Freeman:

first noted in the April 2007 edition of Men’s Vogue Magazine: as Morgan Freeman approached Obama at a fundraiser, Obama said: “‘This guy was president before I was,’ says Obama, referring to Freeman’s turn [role] in Deep Impact and, clearly, getting a little ahead of his own bio. Next, a nod to Bruce Almighty: ‘This guy was God before I was.’”

There is a lot more where this came from - a new book titled:
Antichrist 2016-2019: Mystery Babylon, Barack Obama & the Islamic Caliphate

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SteveR No human being is the Anti Christ, you must believe in religious interpretation, and not fact.

The Biblical literature is a Philosophy of the Stone and the predictions of what happens to the spirit when stone is converted/changed....called prophecy or Abomination.

Abomination means "ominari" an omen....and the omen related to the alpha beta light condition of alphabetalphabeta
the LETTERS of the alpha bet.....an ancient philosophical secret...called the WORD OF GOD.

The Word of God used O PHI factored equations (numbers) with angles (letters). Letters are therefore given a numerical value in the alphabet.

M = 1000 the same as Christ and Satan.
The alpha bet is the 26 letter value
M - 13th letter, it relates to the "middle" of the alphabet or 1 above 12 of time.
M = 1000
Z = 2000

This realization should be obvious itself....how can a human life be equated to be an Anti Christ?

The Anti Christ relates to the condition of changing the holiness of Christ.

Christ factored by the ancients to mean 1000 Holy Ox....or the generation of oxygen.

If you want to consider is Obama a part of the ancient occultist practice of supporting scientifici experiments...and the loss of the holiness of the Heavenly body....knowing he supports occultism and also the attack on Christ...oxygen and water over the head....then YES....of course he is involved.

Yet his own person can never be the Anti Christ...but his self representation can support the condition itself....taking the holiness of spirit away from the Heavenly body.

Hasn't Americans already complained about atmospheric chemical changes and attacks?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

The mark of the beast "666" which is taken to refer to the Antichrist refers specifically to Emperor Nero.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker1110

How can any human being be an Anti Christ, when the condition as the spirit of Christ relates to the holiness of water and oxygen as the 1000 year review against the radioactive spirit/burnt spirit of Satan 1000?

The biblical literature is discussing creation, not human life.

If you want to relate the WORD OF GOD, the LETTER is given a value of a number.
O is the philosophical consideration for factoring powers of creation
LETTERS inside of O give the value for the WORD OF GOD.

Naturally human life was given the condition for using the WORD OF GOD english letters and the english use of the alphabet, to name all conditions, including giving human beings names.

But does a human come pre-named....no of course they did not.

We also were told to give ourselves a family name so that we could be recorded by the elitists for purposes of taxation, which has nothing to do with the natural life.

If humanity were not told to use naming, then a human could not impose a related condition to a human life....yet seemingly they believe it is right to......this is called fanaticism.

I would challenge any human being who implies that using the WORD OF GOD gives evidence to a human proposed leader or person of power. No human actually owns this condition, it was given to them by the same elite organizations who proposed the conditions and review for the WORD OF GOD itself. Therefore if you believe in it, then obviously you do.

What about all of the other billions of lives that were also named....I suppose they aren't important to consider, when you obviously do not believe in their importance!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Happy1
You can take any information and use it to describe a consideration, when you already considered the information as factual. So we can use information to form a review when the review does not even exist....it is your own personal considerations.

Other human beings could consider the life of Obama quite differently, and do.

Therefore if you are considering who is the Anti Christ, this reference has been given to many human beings, yet the real information has nothing to do with a human life.

Christ relates to a philosophy of spirit, and the philosophy of spirit is about creation and how spirit is considered to either be holy or unholy via the condition itself.

Christ considered to be holy via 1000 review as the holiness of water and also oxygen...why the 1000 philosophy symbolism is the Holy Ox.

As a human being, the Scientist used his spiritual consciousness to consider the applications of science and philosophy, he gave symbolic representations to spirit personages....as this was how the ancients considered science. Science has since evolved from these ancient forms of teaching the powers of creation....obvious if you cared to review the condition of philosophy itself.

Science was considered through the spiritual presence of a human being considering science from the human mind as a human image. We gain a lot of information through symbolic references, and therefore the self is imposed upon the evaluation itself....spirit.

Yet the spirit of the human being was not the science.....the spirit of the human being contemplated science.

They therefore formed stories of concepts of spirit that was not personal to the human life....it was purely symbolic.

If you read the concepts of what evil itself represented it was the philosophical values of WARNING.

It was very easy for a human mind to consider powers that were holy when the true condition of considering holiness was to 'NOT TOUCH" as the teaching of holy philosophy.

Then there is occultism who could not care less about any holiness and simply wanted powers.

Therefore 2 different types of philosophy were discussed in ancient times.....one form of philosophy was taught to bring realization to the occultists about how incorrect their own personal evaluations of creation powers were, when they only related to the evil radioactive spirit of Satan.

You can teach a model of philosophy as a teaching without applying it as an act of conversion.

Occultists reasoning applied conversion....Philosophy was only a teaching of realizing spiritual virtue....by a non application of conversion and only a discussion about the holiness of spirit and how it was reviewed as spiritual wisdom and love....without changing anything.

Human males therefore demonstrate that they loved to talk about the concepts of creation without changing anything.

Hence when a modern day occultist tries to make comments about the teachings, their own perceptions are very incorrect.

The philosophical teachings of spirit relate to the human mind condition of being "fooled" by the Satanic realization, and how the spiritual review gives the researching information of spirit that is deceitful.

Spiritual teachings have always imposed this consideration upon the student, for human life demonstrates via its own personal experiences and researches, that you can get yourself into a great deal of harm and spiritual attacks by presuming that you know spirit.

Those spiritually wise therefore had a greater spiritual wisdom than others who considered Satanic spirt and radio active powers to be safe as a spiritual consideration.

Therefore the teachings of philosophy and the ancient tradition of secret brotherhoods speaking about wisdom, defines that being involved in the brotherhoods always related to ancient secrets about creative powers that were known to be evil, and also the conjurer of the evil spiritual attacks upon humanity.

Obama is said to be involved in the secret brotherhood, which studied the Presidents themselves.....for the civilization control belongs to the occultists who practice the use and gain of the powers of creation.....thought about in secrecy because they know it attacks the spiritual life of Nature and human beings. Therefore they are also involved in disinforming the public for the reasoning they want powers without public approval.

The only right review is a review that gives evidence that the elitists allow particular sciences to be studied and applied without public considerations, and then when the public are harmed, then try to disinform them.

Therefore if the brotherhood want Obama to be the Anti Christ, the consideration should be the obvious, of course he would be if he allows the anti form of spiritualism to be applied to the public....spiritual attacks due to atmospheric changes.

The occultist secrecy actually implies that particular leadership is involved in the brotherhood tradition of changing the holiness of the atmosphere stated to be the Christ spirit itself.....the holiness of oxygen and also water, yet to gain this condition it involves many lives before Obama and many previous choices.

Therefore the true Anti Christ realization is that it is owned as a brotherhood practice...the occultists themselves, who have always been known to be Satanists or behold to the Satanic practices........sciences.

The brotherhood is therefore considered to be owned by all countries scientific practices...the true occultists.

Who then is holy in this consideration, for the teachings of the Spirit relate to science, and the cause and effect of the spirit holiness or unholiness.

You cannot blame one particular human being to be the Anti holder of changing the holiness of Earth's heavenly body.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My prediction is trump, now I take my own prediction with a grain of salt mind all of you.

He's already gaining momentum at being adored by many, and if he takes office and starts to give us the impression of actual "change" then he'll certainly have many many followers.

Who knows? Sure does look like the next decade and beyond is quite dire and uncertain.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Awwww brussel sprouts! Duplicate post.
edit on 6-12-2015 by GoShredAK because: DP

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Human nature is obvious, if you believe in a condition, and follow the condition, then you will make it happen yourself.

This is why we have always been taught to not believe in prophecy, but take the advice as a consideration.

So if you are advised that the review of Obama is negative, then what should you consider?

What is Satanic or Anti anyway....occultism and science.

What is the New World Order doing about new science? Secret experiments that relate to Ameria's own occultist scientific program...regarding research of spiritual phenomena and UFO/alien activity.

What has the mind program of America's public gained....and I say mind program relating to the atmosphere light/sound condition or holographic imagery being the spiritual or psychic mind been stating?

A huge UFO attack upon the life of Planet Earth...destroying most of America's own life as a review.

We should ask ourselves why?

We should then inform ourselves, that spiritual imagery and prophecy relates to a condition of light/sound advice called PHI, as the use of a transmitted signal that advices the human mind via imagery.

Science of the occult is doing such a program...and America is feeding back all of the data into its own atmospheric streams....so the alien record begins to be encoded, as a Satanic purpose.

They then build the Satanic story to be encoded as a PHI related light and sound body, that tells a new story via the condition of its creation.

This is why the ancient occultist practice considered themselves Creators via invention and then realized that the invention attacked them.

Ancient archaeological evidence also demonstrates this factor and the actual research about Atlantis regards the American continent as being the place for the "hit" that happened in the ancient past.

Therefore is it any wonder that occultists who followed the ancient practices of PHI light sound converting is forming a storyline for their own future inheritance? It seems that they actually are, for the actually by occultist evidence bring into the Parliament or Governing considerations of the presidency via the use of PROPHECY and calculations themselves....as they have always involved the OCCULT and the secret use of the OCCULT, just like the Catholic Church does.....why they vote for the reviewed OCCULTISTS considerations as named persons.

America is no different.

Therefore using PHI as the OCCULTIST evaluated condition, as explained, they form the outcome themselves by believing and following the occult condition itself.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Obama won't be the Anti-Christ, he is just the disgrace of America to God. Anti-Christ will come and will be the "best man" on the world to trust and the most peaceful guy. But something big needs to happen first something global and then he will get be chosen to be the global leader. The big thing that will happen is that God will get their ones and we that have accepted Jesus as our savior then those will fly to the sky and the mortal body will be left behind, but remember this needs to happen first, then the Anti-Christ will have the power to do anything to anyone who was left behind, because there will be the great tribulation here on earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Bible is a calculated LETTER evaluated worded philosophy, which I studied myself and proved.

The total calculations equalled the PHI GOLDEN SINE equation, and was a secret WORDED use in the Temple technology of the ancients....stone's levitation by cause of nuclear crystal sound change.

The ancients therefore created science...occultism by spiritual awareness.

Modern occultism used this information and then applied a new method of converting the nuclear...the creation of nuclear fuel and hence the condition for the biblical data changed. The change therefore involved what the ancients had caused themselves....fall out of the atmosphere increased radiation, change of light and sound as radiating sounds by atmospheric cooling.

This is how the knowledge for nuclear fuel was gained by new radiation light sounds that communicated with the spatial radiation where nuclear fuel had been created. So imagery and data was gained by this condition.

As I have told you, I was nearly self combusted by a wavelength receipt of fall out and survived the irradiation attack.

I was advised spiritually, as I always had been with real evidence of information regarding the atmospheric condition. I only believe in spirit due to the amount of correct channeled information that I had gained over a period of around 35 years of study.

The information of the Bible as a Revelation involved the Earth Mother and Mother Nature and Mother atmospheric veils and their changes....for the ancients realized that they had caused extra radiation and fall out of the atmosphere and then factored the realization as cause and effect. This information is recorded in the Bible and was taught as factual evidence of occultist evil.

After I was attacked I review the Revelation of MOTHER ABOMINATION and it proved to my own self that the PHI calculations had caused another Revelation to be formed and it was caused by the OBAMA Government use and application of studying aliens/UFO fall out and Nature.

I became aware that this is how our ancient brother realized that his own spiritual self was being attacked and it was because of the use of stone's levitation in ancient building practices. Therefore his own spiritual psyche factored the realization and then he taught this realization to the community. Hence the biblical information provided its own evidence to the public as a review....just like it is in modern times.

Since this attack my hearing has changed as has my brain function and cellular atmospheric reaction...and believe me when I tell you that this situation is real, and if any medical or scientific community wanted to study my life, they are more than welcome to.

The PHI information is the O circle with a LETTER inside of the circle O as a numerical value.

YEAR OBAMA BONE NASA HIT MOIR DNA STEM GONE THOTH HELL ROSE YEAR
TTTTTT=960
HH=400
O=11
B=300
FF=80
Y=150
R=RADIUS OF CIRCLE OR RA – radium uranium materials

1901 = YEAR of the UFO formation....photographed as a factual manifestation

21/12/1901. 0045 hours. Location: Haworth, West Yorkshire. As two uniformed police officers, PS JOHN JOHNSON and PC CLARK were walking along a snow covered beat in Haworth when suddenly a green light illuminated the surrounding area. The officers looked up to the sky to see a luminous UFO shaped like a cigar pointed at both ends. The object emitted occasional flashes and sparks. They watched the object for 15 minutes as it slowly and silently moved across the night sky before disappearing into the distance. PS JOHNSON stated that the object was seen at an altitude of 100-150 feet before gradually gaining height. Two members of the public reported seeing similar objects in Keighley and Shipley respectively. UFO CLASSIFICATION – CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND). On duty sighting. 2 Officers. Source – Mr Midgley via Keighley News 02/12/94.
www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

Thus you can review this situation for yourselves.

The Old Testaments for example state that time was Methuselah aged 969 as the Father of Time.

Time on Earth by light status is given a value of 12 bodies 1 to 12 as counting the Months.

If Time was going to be renewed as a new Year he was to be renewed as a Holy Count of 1 it would imply time counting.
1 is the Month of January with 31 days in it.
The New Testaments were the story of Jesus Christ, his birth, his life and his murder, said to be around AD 33 as a time agreed upon by looking at old information.

Christ was stated to be the rebirth of the atmospheric renewal condition at 12.

If Jesus were born in the month of 12 as the End, he would be the renewal of the Holy Spirit as the New 1 for January.

1 is the ALPHA condition given to the holy count of MAN.....MAN in the Bible is a PHI review of the atmosphere/earth stone.

This would imply that the New Son in Time would give a New Testament value of 31 to create the Holy 1000 from the Old Testament 969 as a death (end).

End of Year value as End of Time value would therefore be 969.

If you look at these 2 factors as Christ given 1000 year value End involving the (12) 969 + 31 (renewal) = 1000

969 + 31 = 1000 as the Christ, the renewal realization of the spirit in Earth's Heavenly body.

As a Philosopher if you were proving that the death of Christ caused Time to finish in January (1) as the place of RENEWAL because they murdered the Holy Immaculate Spirit at (12) then it would imply that Christ died AD 31.

The CHRIST condition itself belongs to the evidence 12 functions or 12 bodies...the other holy bodies with CHRIST.

To prove this would infer a system applied to counting Earthquakes as predicted values regarding changing sound. UFO bodies are witnessed at earthquake releases....as energy removal from the body of Earth. This is why the Christ was secretly called the CARPENTER (plate tectonics).

Sound = the angels in Heaven singing would fall causing loss of sound (strings), loss of pressure due to a loss of mass and pressure changes causes natural disasters.

This would factor that Christ who was higher than the angels in Heaven as a Spirit sound would also Fall as the Holy Life Spirit renewal function of the Immaculate Conception.

As a Philosopher counting time was predictable, as they demonstrated as a fact. If a Philosopher wanted to demonstrate to another Philosopher that they had broken Time, they would have to PROVE IT. If they wanted to prove to another Philosopher that they had destroyed the Holy Body or Spirit renewal in the atmosphere that related to Time as plus 1 body, they would have to PROVE IT. Therefore the Khristos (anointed) did exactly that, proving they BROKE THE SOUND WALL, causing SOUND TO FALL OUT of the atmosphere.

To prove this would apply to Time Counting itself. For 12 = the Holy body of Time.
12 + 1 as the return of the new body walking on water = water carrier January, the month with 31 days in it as the NEW ONE.

Old time as the Old Testaments plus New Time as the New Testaments would have created the value that applied to returning of the Spirit via 1000 as the Act for Christ's Holy Spirit reincarnating. If this spirit was murdered on the cross it therefore noted that it would cause a TIME related catastrophe predictable up until the Year of End of Time 2012.

This is because Christ = 1000 Satan = 1000 and new time = 12 = 2012 from the value of 0.

This would mean that the Philosophers would have counted O Timed Bodies up until the Year of 2012 to review the future timed intervals of proof that the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) sent ahead in TIME had been murdered by scientific pursuits. This pursuit was called the LEVI or LEVIS (levitation) using SOUND.

If you break SOUND by abusing the Holy Angels and changing their timed intervals in the atmosphere it would cause SOUND or the WALL OF SOUND to collapse, causing destruction of life proven through natural disasters. This is what the Philosophy implied as PROOF.

As Carpenter (tectonicus - earth plates tectonic) related to earthquakes if Christ died AD 31, the next 31 year death as the prediction would reveal the following as it did as the renewal sequence of the (1) involving the Holy 31 renewal system. AD 31 + 31 = 62AD.
The 62 Pompeii earthquake occurred on 5 February, AD 62. Documented in Naturales quaestiones is an encyclopedia of the natural world written by Seneca around 65 AD.

17AD was the Lydia Earthquake Yahshua an argued transliteration of the original Hebrew or Aramaic form Yeshua (ישוע), for Joshua

This TEXT in the Old Testaments therefore quantified that JOSHUA was first crucified in TIME causing the Earthquake in 17AD through the Old Timed Testimonials.
Remember the huge earthquake that occurred at the time Yahshua died on the cross? According to author A.J. Woodman who wrote the book Ancient Historiography and Its Contexts: Studies in Honour, a devastating earthquake that overthrew 12 cities including Sardis happened in the year 17 AD. Also Pliny, the ancient historian, refers to the greatest earthquake in world history occurring in the year 17 AD.

I think it is obvious that Yahshua was crucified and resurrected at Passover 17 AD = JOSHUA
www.spiritandtorah.com...

JESUS was therefore a New Time Testament calculation after JOSHUA to provide the evidence that the next earthquake (Carpenter) would be caused by the Life Spirit's death as a timed sequel AFTER JOSHUA 17AD and the loss of the Immaculate Conception in the Atmosphere as the next (1) January in the timed calculation involving 31.

The Philosophy of MEANINGS is therefore applied to review what January means.
In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus (Latin: Ianus, pronounced [ˈiaː.nus]) is the god of beginnings and transitions,[1] thence also of gates, doors, passages, endings and time. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past. The Romans named the month of January (Ianuarius) in his honor.

JANUARY as its philosophical meaning equated the following insight:-
Janus presided over the beginning and ending of conflict, and hence war and peace. The doors of his temple were open in time of war, and closed to mark the peace. As a god of transitions, he had functions pertaining to birth and to journeys and exchange, and in his association with Portunus, a similar harbor and gateway god, he was concerned with travelling, trading and shipping.

Therefore the position of the ONE (1) would cause 2 situations, either peace or war.
As Herod was involved in the murder of the Holy Spirit, he was at war to 36AD, he removed the Holy Head of John.

As the (1) is January, the WATER CARRIER, and JOHN is the Baptist also murdered, then this gave a Revelation outcome.
The first is John the Baptist, a Jewish ascetic who was considered the forerunner of Jesus Christ. The second is the apostle John the fourth Gospel and Revelation.
In the Gospel John (6) is observed.
6 relates to the Hours of Jesus on the Cross being sacrificed
31 relates to the Holy (1) returning in January as Janus (2 faces)
5.31 states ....If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
6.31 states.... our fathers did eat manna in the desert as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

6.33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

What came out of Heaven.....the fall of Satan caused first of all by Adam/Eve. A dam = a female horse as the Revelation.
What happens when angels fall out of the Heaven atmosphere...you get Satan
What is fall out.....nuclear reaction

What is the giver of life.....breath of life or the alpha (man) placed in the Holy Dust after Adam/Eve caused the Fall
What is the Holy Dust.....uranium....nuclear.
For what is the world......the Planet Earth, it is not the life of the human being, rather the life of Planet Earth = NUCLEAR.

God is given the value of 10 = X, being a value for a CROSS.
JOHN
10.31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
11.31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary (Holy Fatima), that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the GRAVE TO WEEP THERE.
12.31 Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the prince of this world be CAST OUT.
18.31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. the Jews therefore said unto him, it is NOT LAWFUL for us to put any MAN TO DEATH.

As I have tried to demonstrate through my own research and near self combustion incident. I was born January 31.
Revelation involved a calculation of LETTERS with NUMBERS as a calculated outcome involving 12 Time or the Heads of Time O.
The Heads of Time involve revolutions or evolution itself.
MYSTERYBABYLONTHEGREATTHEMOTHEROFHARLOTSANDABOMINATIONSOFTHEEARTH

YEAR OBAMA BONE NASA HIT MOIR DNA STEM GONE THOTH HELL ROSE YEAR
TTTTTT=960
HH=400
O=11
B=300
FF=80
Y=150
R=RADIUS OF CIRCLE OR RA – radium uranium materials of the SUN RA

1901 = YEAR

0AD as a Christ count
0 1000 2000 3000

0 1000 1900 2000 demonstrating the O circle of Time was Broken at 1901 (minus 1) via Scientific experiments causing massive FALLOUT = many UFO bodies sighted in 1901 followed by Fatima spirit Mother leaving as per documentation. We were therefore placed into a minus time count, so actually time began to go backwards as a loss, even though we count revolutions as a forward movement.

Actually we are no longer in the Year 2013 by counting the value of Sun Time x 12 from the position of 0AD.

2008 Obama was made President of the United States, the Bonesmen is a secret order involving Presidents and the Hadron Collider was tested in 2008. The secret orders belong to occultist ancient practices that relate to the consideration of the ownership of civilization and human status...as considerations for power resourcing. Occultism has therefore always been the motivating force behind human life destruction as they make personal life choices for all of humanity without considering humanity itself.

This reasoning and choice factoring they gained from their own personal iife inheritance of money gained through ancient religious practices and ancient human deceit as the old orders.

Therefore Philosophy provided me with the evidence that the Christ Act had once again been abominated when I was attacked myself..... that we had lost a huge Holy Spirit (light sound) that fell out of the atmosphere via OXYGEN MASS, being the actual self processing function for immaculately conceiving via the SOUND created by MASS, the continuation of our OXYGEN SUPPLY.

Without the OXYGEN MASS Holy Life Spirit, the sound needed for oxygen supply is not created or caused and cannot be conceived. We therefore gain the predictable signs, as per documentation of PHILOSOPHY regarding the Christ stigmata (blood - spirit - holy body (skin/tissue).

The HOLY SINE relates to the human bloodline remaining pure, which is the real truth to the CHRIST, and the CHRIST act is not owned by any human personally.....it belongs to all of humanity for we are all pure. Occultism is evil as a scientific realization for it alters the natural SINE in the atmosphere and our blood plasma alters and we begin to die.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The reason that this review happened is because of America's own occult study...using another program to study the Hadron Collider particle reaction inter-relating at the ground state in co-ordination with human/natural life study review as an experiment.

If anyone questioned PHI and its applications of prophecy gain as a human life, this review regards ancient technology. It is to be advised that the humans who caused the same ancient life attack as my own (near self combustion), are the inheritors of the human spirits in modern time who did the origin science/technology, who returned to America.

University Of South Carolina Summary: Radiocarbon tests of carbonized plant remains where artifacts were unearthed last May along the Savannah River in Allendale County by University of South Carolina archaeologist Dr. Albert Goodyear indicate that the sediments containing these artifacts are at least 50,000 years old, meaning that humans inhabited North American long before the last ice age.

www.rabbithole2.com...

The origin change to Earth was done by our "angelic brother", whose impression was embedded in the stone in America.

When his own spirits returned out of origin light and remanifested, they once again did science in America and "melted fused their Temples"....which is why ancient archaelogical evidence places life on Earth millions of years ago......UFO phenomena in coal beds along with human remains.

The reason I know this is factual, is because after I was nearly self combusted, my brain chemicals...hearing and imagery changed and when I watched American Movies that filmed in the deserts, I could actually see the Temple/Pyramids they used....but their entrances had been fused shut, just like the stone melt found in archaeology and also glass fusion found as a nuclear ancient event.

Our brother is conditioned to re-invent his own life's destruction, it is encoded within his own person's presence.

I do not think that any modern day human being could dispute this fact, for there is too much evidence to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I do think Obama will be the Beast of Revelation.

I have felt this way when I first saw him at John Kerry's convention. When he left office, I doubted this and looked for other explanations but none truly fit like Obama.

I was reading scripture as I do over and over again because like the Bible says you have to look at every jot and tittle. I will get a new meaning from scriptures I have read many times before and it could be I didn't get the meaning because of one word.

Matthew 5:18

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I was reading Revelation 13 again and verses 17-18 say this:

Revelation 13

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Spirit showed me, that we have been looking at this passage in the wrong way. We have been looking at a deep meaning to these passages but what they point to is rather simple.

Verse 18 says it's the number of a man. What does that mean? How can 666 be the number of a man? In this passage, the Bible is talking about an individual, the beast who will be in charge of this end times beast system. But then it switches to this line. For it is the number of a man.

This isn't pointing to an individual but mankind itself. So what's the number of a man? Carbon = 666.

It would be impossible for life on earth to exist without carbon. Carbon is the main component of sugars, proteins, fats, DNA, muscle tissue, pretty much everything in your body. The reason carbon is so special is down to the electron configuration of the individual atoms. Electrons exist in concentric 'shells' around the central nucleus and carbon has four electrons in its outermost shell. As the most stable thing for an atom to have is eight electrons, this means that each carbon can form four bonds with surrounding atoms.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

Again, this is also Revelation 13:18.

What this tells us is this persons name will have 18 letters in it. When I realized this, I said I can exclude Barack Obama once and for all. If he doesn't have 18 letters in his name, it isn't him.

Barack Hussein Obama = 18 = 666.

Obama's zip code in Chicago = 60606

The day after Obama won the election, the lottery numbers were = 666.

In Luke, it says Jesus saw lighting fall from the sky. Lightning in Hebrew is Baraq. What verse is this?

Luke 10:18

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Oboma was born August 4, 1961 the 216th day of the year. 6*6*6 = 216.

August 4, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 216th day of the year 1961. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023.

mybirthday.ninja...

Is 2023 the year Obama becomes head of the United Nations? Will it happen before then and this is when he confirms an agreement with many for one 7? Check out this video:

Look, I'm not the only one who felt this way about Barack Obama. So many people did, ATS had to make a special thread on this forum that says if you want to talk about Obama as the antichrist, use one of the existing threads.

I think Obama will eventually become head of the United Nations with Biden as President or if D.C. is destroyed along with New York, it will give the U.N. control over the U.S. Military. I can see Obama being head of the U.N. and the defacto President of the United States.

I think America is the daughter of Babylon and will eventually will suffer destruction on a Biblical scale. I'm not sure if this is most of the U.S. or specifically New York.

This will be political. Mystery Babylon is the Catholic Church, specifically Pope Francis the False Prophet. There's many Catholics that believe in Christ. The Pope is a pagan who believes in the mystical capacity of nature.

Pope Francis is a pagan. He talks about the mystical capacity of nature. I believe he will eventually name this mystical capacity. This will be the name of blasphemy. This will send people who take on this name to the lake of fire. They have had a pagan ritual at the Vatican.

Pope Francis and Kabbalah: From Jewish Mysticism to Pagan Collaboration?

In his recent interventions, Pope Francis had repeatedly referred to a “paradigm shift” with regard to the Church’s attitude toward native cultures in different countries. It seems that he has in mind a return to rooted indigenous cultures and religions. One of his reference points for this approach is the Kabbalah, a Jewish occultist and mystical religion.

That this form of “new evangelization” implies a sort of syncretism can be seen in this following paragraph, which includes concepts that are still alien to the Catholic Faith, such as the idea of “cosmic love” and the thanksgiving thereby given by human beings and all of creation together:

In the Eucharist, the community celebrates an act of cosmic love, in which human beings, together with the incarnate Son of God and all creation, give thanks to God for new life in the risen Christ (cf. LS 236).

onepeterfive.com...

Cosmic love? He said Jesus and all creation gives thanks for new life in the risen Christ. You have to realize this Pope is a pagan and he want to elevate nature to this mystical godlike capacity. He tweeted this:

As many spiritual masters have taught us, heaven, earth, sea, and every creature have an iconic capacity or mystical capacity to bring us back to the Creator and to communion with creation. #SeasonOfCreation #GeneralAudience

He talks about nature almost as much as he talks about God.

It's okay to want a clean environment but when you elavate nature to have some "mystical capacity" that brings you closer to God that's paganism. The only person that can reconcile man to God is Jesus Christ not some "mystical aspect" of nature. Who are these spiritual masters he's talking about? Why do we need these spiritual masters when we have the Word of God?

It's important to know this because I believe he may be the False Prophet and could introduce the name of blasphemy as a new mystical capacity that will bring universal salvation if we don't sin against nature.

You can't take this name of Blasphemy. You will be sent to the lake of fire if you do. Ask Christ into your life. The Spirit will reveal these things to you. Once you take this name of blasphemy, which will be the mark of the beast, there's no hope. You will be thrown into the lake of fire.

In Revelation 13 it says:

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join