Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Obama isn't an Anti Christ. He just leads a nation which was first to accept same sex relationships through marriage and physical contact. This is interpreted as an original sin due to the fact humans of the same sex can love eachother emotionally and spiritually without physical contact. Male & Female relationships in physical contact through contraception got the human race and the United States to where it is today and this should be respected through nature itself!

Saying that everyone makes mistakes but the key is learning from them and not doing it again or spreading the mistake!

The USA needs credit for what it has achieved but needs to understand the consequences of actions.

The Anti-Christ has no spiritual feeling and never has and things consistantly go right for him! His darkness is overwealming and puts people to sleep until the one he fears rises and produces the sword of light which will be his undoing. As this will be the first serious incident to happen to him he will then know he is just human like all of us and he will have no strength to deal with something going wrong. He will fall back to the abyss!

This will be after the great seven year personal tribulation of each person. Just remember that there are two sides to one coin. One side is positive, love, good, joy, continuing life and light with God while the other is negative, hate, bad, sadness and darkness with the demon in red!

It's everyone's own choice in the end but the good and positive of people's Mind, Heart & Soul through our inner spirit will always prevail through these times. Our spirit is stronger than people realise. We experience life to understand this fact!

All my Love.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I think you are giving the man too much credit. He strikes me as a guy who is just striking while the iron is hot. It isn't that hard to be viewed as a uniter when you are running on the "change" ticket. Most of America is unhappy with the direction that the country has turned. It would be political suicide for any politician to run on the "business as usual" model.

I seriously doubt he is the Anti Christ. I am not even convinced that he will win the democratic nomination. That would be a pretty staggering defeat for a man who is supposed to rule the world.

Let's not forget that Hitler tried the Beer Hall Putsch, then went to jail before he rose to power. Obama could not get re-elected (or put back in by the TPTB) and then come back with a vengance...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Explain?

The Anti Christ is a Uniter. He is a man of many allegiances. He is the black sheep. He is deeply inspiring and popular. He floats on the desperation of the masses. He is the great deceiver. He demands difference. He seeks power, and will sell his soul to get there.

All of these statements apply to Him at the time of writing.

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States.
transcending divisons

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father. obama, unmasked

Popularity: Coming out of relatively isolated state politics, inexperienced Obama sweeps the nation with the status and crowd grabbing power of a superstar. Where did it come from? The Anti Christ is the void that all pile their hopes and dreams into.
obama fever

Deception: "On Iraq my position is no different than George Bush's". Bill Clinton has done a fair share to expose Obama's lies. The anti-war and change ticket has been thoroughly compromised, yet no uproar from Obama supporters. No mass dessertion. All continues on like magic. Nothing can stop prophecy.
obama's lies

Power: To put it lightly, Obama has long obsessed about power, and the Presidency, even from his studious years in the far east.
who obama really is

He is The False Messiah.

The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

www.antichrist.net...

Barack Obama says he wants to bring Change. I believe him.

Remember, you will know the truth in your soul.

Trust your Instincts

"People can think what they want about me, I could really give a hoot. People think that the AC is coming out of the mid-east. My personal belief is that the AC is going to rise right out of the UN, and with this guys popularity, charisma, and how he is climbing the ranks in government real fast!!!, He may be in the UN next."

"When I first heard of Barak, a few days ago, the first thing I heard is that he is a guy who came out of nowhere and now many flock to his side. When my wife and I heard this, we both thought the same thing, the anti-christ. Now I am not claiming him to be, just something that triggered that thought in both of us."

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

"I don’t think we should directly label Obama as AC, but it is very interresting. While I was watching him, the VERY FIRST thought that came to my mind was asking the Lord if I was looking at the AC. I don’t have a big opinion either way, but man, that was pretty scary."

wonkette.com...

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

Obama is not muslim. How many years does he need to be in office before people start getting the facts about him correct.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I do believe Barack Obama is the Antichrist. There's a lot of things that point to this. Here's how I came to this conclusion and what will take place if I'm correct.

First, I was studying the Bible and reading Daniel. I came across this verse.

Daniel 10:13

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

So there's a Prince behind kingdoms on earth. I then said Lucifer also called Azazel, is the Prince behind the kingdom of Babylon which is modern day Iraq.

After I came to this conclusion. I said by us going into Iraq, that will give Lucifer access to the United States. In order for him to gain power in the United States, he would need a body to inhabit. This will need to be someone connected to Islam.

At that point, I said this will never happen because there's nobody on the horizon who fits this bill. This was before I even knew who Barack Obama was.

I saw the Democrat convention and I remember they interviewed Obama before he gave his speech. He talked real slow and I just thought the guy was going to be horrible in the speech because he talked so slow. After I heard the speech, I said this is him, this guy will be President. He will be Lucifer's vessel. We removed Hussein the President of Iraq and elected Hussein, the President of America.

I was reading Revelation 13 and then it came to me. This is what will happen if Obama is the Antichrist.

In June/July he will receive the deadly wound that will be healed. This is when Lucifer will take over completely. He will then continue and finish his term for 42 months. His term ends in 2017.

In January of next year, he will sign a 7 year agreement that will include a U.N. Embassy in Israel that will be near the Dome of the Rock.

The next 3 years and 6 months will be great. America will prosper like never before and the turn around in the economy will be like a miracle.

After Obama's term, the False Prophet will be the next President. This could be Biden, Hillary, Michelle Obama or someone we haven't seen yet. It could be Rahm Emanuel. This could be why the Beast Obama sea (gentiles) and the False Prophet Rahm Emanuel Earth (Jewish).

The False Prophet will say we need to honor Obama and build a statue in his honor. Obama will be at the unveiling of the statue. The statue will speak because when you push a button or walk past it , one of Obama's speeches will play. This is probably what John saw.

Obama will be made head of the U.N. and his seat of power will be in Israel.

You will now have the Beast (Obama) and the False Prophet (President of the United States) in power.

There will be drones in the sky over America that targets and tracks Americans. Around June/July of the False Prophets Presidency, is when hell on earth will begin to happen. This will be the Great Tribulation. The agreement will begin to fall apart and the False Prophet will implement the Mark of the Beast.

This is when the the Two Witnesses will Prophecy and be a thorn in the sides of the Beast and the False Prophet. They will do this until December 2020 or January 2021. Then they will be killed.

I do think these things will come to pass.

It's important to give your life to Christ and Seek Ye First the Kingdom of Heaven.
edit on 15-2-2013 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow. He has less then 4 years to rule the world and throw it into darkness. Don't you think he needs a bit more time then that. Please don't quote the bible unless you know what your talking about. There is no mention of the Anti Christ having a white horse. The first seal talks about a man with a bow riding a white horse who will set out conquering. But absolutely no mention that he is the anti christ, maybe you should actually read the book your quoting from.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert80

The anti-christ is supposed to be charismatic - and fool many people. Obviously, you have no idea how many people abhor this idiot and could see he was a lying, idiot, communist who is controlled by valerie jarret and a bunch of other stupid communists, from the very beginning -- and we've all been proven right.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I truly believe Obama wants to bring WWIII to the world, despite a 71% American public wish to not get involved. Is he the anti-Christ? Depends on your definition according to your religious belief. Is he a conduit to attack Syria despite worldwide (including our allies and a direct threat from Russia and Syria to retaliate)? Yes, definitely.

"Some see biblical visions of doom in Syria trouble"

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Although I don't believe any of this, I thought I would revive this thread with an interesting picture. This here is supposed to be Obama's mother. What this says to me is that Obama was raised in a household that was not Christian on either side to say the least. No wonder the Christians are getting such a rough time during his presidency.

This picture doesn't seem to expose any indecent parts, so it should be ok here at ATS.

Anton La vay, is the man in the picture and was the leader of the church of Satan. He was also involved in MK Ultra and mind control.

edit on 18-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join