It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The Anti Christ is a Uniter. He is a man of many allegiances.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roots in how many countries now? I have lost count. His design is to be all things to all people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Trust your Instincts

You wouldn't like what my instincts are telling me about you or the validity of the information presented in this thread.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
President Obama is not the anti Christ. I Am. Yes like Obama, Jesus Christ was a real brother but the opposite of Jesus Christ would have to be a woman i.e., Ms. Christ, Miss Christ or even Mrs. Jesus Christ so in according to the book; Satan could come forth "In the name of the Lord" duh....There is only one Jesus Christ and anyone of us could have been chosen by GOD to play the Satan's role. I accepted this role or part in this game of life in 1995. Although learning that I was the anti Christ scared the #tah wood out of me, I was glad that I already gave my Heart and Soul to Jesus Christ for safe keeping a long time ago. But as Satan, the Daughter of GOD now I can get a new Heaven, new Earth, Kingdom, Mansion and a bunch of maids and servants

I think the only people who want to believe President Obama is the anti Christ; are those in a White Christian Body of Republican Men who sold their souls to a "Dont Tread On Me" serpent spirit of independence flag pole. I have already filed suit in the US Supreme Court against those sons of guns and witches because I just like Thomas Jefferson " I Tremble in Fear" for my countrymen and I know GOD is just; so therefore will not take Side with US in such an event.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes, Trust but then verify if you aint scared that is. Or better yet prove I am not who I claim. Personally I really dont care what you think or believe about me; If I were you I'd think about myself; and where you Stand in GOD's eyes. Thats just a suggestion though

U

Originally posted by brianmg5

Trust your Instincts

You wouldn't like what my instincts are telling me about you or the validity of the information presented in this thread.

edit on 24-5-2011 by 1MrsJesusChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist

Yes, Trust but then verify if you aint scared that is. Or better yet prove I am not who I claim. Personally I really dont care what you think or believe about me; If I were you I'd think about myself; and where you Stand in GOD's eyes. Thats just a suggestion though

U

Trust your Instincts

edit on 24-5-2011 by 1MrsJesusChrist because: (no reason given)

I'm very happy with who I am but thank you. It all comes down to Love and Forgiveness. Any message based on fear is a false message. We are all perfect just the way we are. Hitler went to heaven.

Forget what some book told you, ask the universe or God himself what the truth is and open your mind to whatever comes. However, will you accept the answers you receive if they are different from what you've been told? getting over the fear of religion and the bible will be extremely difficult. It was for me.

Love and Forgiveness - anything else is a lie.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Hitler went to heaven? From what source are you assured of this? Just curious..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by oceanbreeze21

I don't have a source. It's a perspective. Imagine a group of children in a choir. Most are singing in key and sound great. Others, not so much. Do we punish them? Or do we forgive them?

One thought that always convinces me that we have no right to morally judge another is the fact that without the bad you couldn't have the good. The concept of good wouldn't be possible without the presence of bad, whether it's right in front of us or in our distant past.

This world could simply be a way for us to experience the best of what we are. However, that would not be possible without the opposite, the worst of what we are. it's all relative.

If you want to know the truth, just ask the universe what it is and wait for the answer, because it's coming.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I really doubt Hitler went to Heaven, mostly because He wasnt a Christian. But I think you are wrong when you say there is only LOVE and Forgiveness; because the Bible says many times to FEAR GOD, and If Adam had of Feared GOD instead of trying to Please his spouse we would still be in the garden of Eden. You can call it Love and Forgiveness if you want; but I suggest you reflect on the fact; every action has a reaction of which we all must pay the consequences thereof.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceanbreeze21

I don't have a source. It's a perspective. Imagine a group of children in a choir. Most are singing in key and sound great. Others, not so much. Do we punish them? Or do we forgive them?

One thought that always convinces me that we have no right to morally judge another is the fact that without the bad you couldn't have the good. The concept of good wouldn't be possible without the presence of bad, whether it's right in front of us or in our distant past.

This world could simply be a way for us to experience the best of what we are. However, that would not be possible without the opposite, the worst of what we are. it's all relative.

If you want to know the truth, just ask the universe what it is and wait for the answer, because it's coming.

I always suspected those stories about Hitler were fake, now we find out the truth. Singing off key, people really shouldn't be so hard on the poor guy for that. I don't sing too good either, but I wouldn't sing at all if I thought I would be treated as badly as Hitler for it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
Is not the anti christ suppose to be from the middle east somewhere? More specifically Syria or Lebanon? That is one thing you left out.

Oh really .Lebanese hmm I was told way way way back I had Lebanese in me blood line .. now what tribe does that come if I was using the Bible for a reference ??

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

edit on 9-6-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

edit on 13-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

HE is the dragon satan is coming on the tenth anniversary of 911 same day as comet Elenin
edit on 13-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

check this out he helped it all right along evil is evil satan is satan

Is America "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation?

edit on 21-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Barack Obama is and will never be the Antichrist. Trust me! Obama has no chance to be the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

don't make this a racist thing if Jesus came from the middle-east and was Jewish duh !! he would be dark skinned and if you look into it the stupid catholic people made Da Vinci stop painting him in his true color and made him white more of the untruth they have been spoon feeding to people for centuries (some ) of us are not totally ignorant to the truthRace of Jesus

this is who obama is

Daniel 7:8 the little horn satans son
8I considered the horns, and, behold, there
came up among them another little horn, before whom there were
three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this
horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great
things.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

lightning Hebrew meaning
lighting from heaven Hebrew translation

oh yeah I'm white and a child of GOD if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth GOD will give you many gifts of the spirit or ghost whatever translation your bible has ask and you shall receive
until you accepted GOD and that Jesus died and shed his blood on the cross for our sins and live everyday the way Jesus would want you to you will never understand anything out lord has spoken to US ALL

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Thanks for the update.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Explain?

The Anti Christ is a Uniter. He is a man of many allegiances. He is the black sheep. He is deeply inspiring and popular. He floats on the desperation of the masses. He is the great deceiver. He demands difference. He seeks power, and will sell his soul to get there.

All of these statements apply to Him at the time of writing.

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States.
transcending divisons

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father. obama, unmasked

Popularity: Coming out of relatively isolated state politics, inexperienced Obama sweeps the nation with the status and crowd grabbing power of a superstar. Where did it come from? The Anti Christ is the void that all pile their hopes and dreams into.
obama fever

Deception: "On Iraq my position is no different than George Bush's". Bill Clinton has done a fair share to expose Obama's lies. The anti-war and change ticket has been thoroughly compromised, yet no uproar from Obama supporters. No mass dessertion. All continues on like magic. Nothing can stop prophecy.
obama's lies

Power: To put it lightly, Obama has long obsessed about power, and the Presidency, even from his studious years in the far east.
who obama really is

He is The False Messiah.

The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

www.antichrist.net...

Barack Obama says he wants to bring Change. I believe him.

Remember, you will know the truth in your soul.

Trust your Instincts

"People can think what they want about me, I could really give a hoot. People think that the AC is coming out of the mid-east. My personal belief is that the AC is going to rise right out of the UN, and with this guys popularity, charisma, and how he is climbing the ranks in government real fast!!!, He may be in the UN next."

"When I first heard of Barak, a few days ago, the first thing I heard is that he is a guy who came out of nowhere and now many flock to his side. When my wife and I heard this, we both thought the same thing, the anti-christ. Now I am not claiming him to be, just something that triggered that thought in both of us."

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

"I don’t think we should directly label Obama as AC, but it is very interresting. While I was watching him, the VERY FIRST thought that came to my mind was asking the Lord if I was looking at the AC. I don’t have a big opinion either way, but man, that was pretty scary."

wonkette.com...

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

Yeah yeah, he has support everywhere, except in Congress.
Isn't the antichrist supposed to be "loved" by everyone? No one likes Obama. Wrong antichrist.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Only Christians go to Heaven?
Better tell all the Jewish people out there. They worship the same God. Better tell all the other religions too.
I was raised a Catholic. The only women married to Jesus were the Nuns. Are you a Nun?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

He has not united anyone I mean given his track record, we got none of our soldiers home from Iraq, we are still in Afghanistan and Iran and causing divide there, and he got us in Libya that happened in his presidency... that causes more division, he made a large whole here on our homefront too, a definate division of Haves and have nots, no more is there the middle class, which would be considered the neither have nor have nots because they just had enough not over wealthy and not poor, but since his Reign they have shrunk to almost nonexistant. Also remember something the antichrist is supposed to bring peace, no time in my past have I seen us be so far from peace in my lifetime then since he was President. So having said that, as much as I'd love another thing to pin on him, I don't think he is the Antichrist.
Having said all that consider I am not christian nor do I even beleive in the Antichrist, but I do know a thing or two about the beleif and no, he does NOT fit the christian description of such.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join