It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Explain?

The Anti Christ is a Uniter. He is a man of many allegiances. He is the black sheep. He is deeply inspiring and popular. He floats on the desperation of the masses. He is the great deceiver. He demands difference. He seeks power, and will sell his soul to get there.

All of these statements apply to Him at the time of writing.

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States.
transcending divisons

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father. obama, unmasked

Popularity: Coming out of relatively isolated state politics, inexperienced Obama sweeps the nation with the status and crowd grabbing power of a superstar. Where did it come from? The Anti Christ is the void that all pile their hopes and dreams into.
obama fever

Deception: "On Iraq my position is no different than George Bush's". Bill Clinton has done a fair share to expose Obama's lies. The anti-war and change ticket has been thoroughly compromised, yet no uproar from Obama supporters. No mass dessertion. All continues on like magic. Nothing can stop prophecy.
obama's lies

Power: To put it lightly, Obama has long obsessed about power, and the Presidency, even from his studious years in the far east.
who obama really is

He is The False Messiah.

The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

www.antichrist.net...

Barack Obama says he wants to bring Change. I believe him.

Remember, you will know the truth in your soul.

Trust your Instincts

"People can think what they want about me, I could really give a hoot. People think that the AC is coming out of the mid-east. My personal belief is that the AC is going to rise right out of the UN, and with this guys popularity, charisma, and how he is climbing the ranks in government real fast!!!, He may be in the UN next."

"When I first heard of Barak, a few days ago, the first thing I heard is that he is a guy who came out of nowhere and now many flock to his side. When my wife and I heard this, we both thought the same thing, the anti-christ. Now I am not claiming him to be, just something that triggered that thought in both of us."

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

"I don’t think we should directly label Obama as AC, but it is very interresting. While I was watching him, the VERY FIRST thought that came to my mind was asking the Lord if I was looking at the AC. I don’t have a big opinion either way, but man, that was pretty scary."

wonkette.com...

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)

Oh, do please regale us with quotes from the man. I'm sure it's all over youtube. I'll wait, go ahead.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
1) Many blacks don't support him and this is a known issue...

2) How does the religion he practices, or the church he belongs to influence whether or not he'll be the antichrist?

3) He has more in office political experience than Hillary...

4) There were tons of Republicans and Democrats that failed to contradict Bush - why aren't they also considered potentials?

5) What politician in the U.S. doesn't want power - um, hello?

6) The "Antichrist" as you describe it is actually a fiction, any reasonable amount of research will lead to that conclusion - in fact, I believe the Discovery channel had a show on about the origins of the term...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think you are giving the man too much credit. He strikes me as a guy who is just striking while the iron is hot. It isn't that hard to be viewed as a uniter when you are running on the "change" ticket. Most of America is unhappy with the direction that the country has turned. It would be political suicide for any politician to run on the "business as usual" model.

I seriously doubt he is the Anti Christ. I am not even convinced that he will win the democratic nomination. That would be a pretty staggering defeat for a man who is supposed to rule the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is not the anti christ suppose to be from the middle east somewhere? More specifically Syria or Lebanon? That is one thing you left out.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Daniel referred to the Antichrist as the leader who will come, the little horn, the beast and the stern faced king. In Daniel 11, he also referred to the Antichrist as the king of the North. The king of the North and the land of the North is what the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah called the territory of the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires. The Assyrian Empire was conquered by the Babylonians in 626 B.C. Both the Assyrian capital of Asshur and the Babylonian capital of Babylon were located in present day Iraq, see map below. These two empires were essentially comprised of the same territories which included present day Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia.

I believe you are way off on your so called prediction.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramon
1) Many blacks don't support him and this is a known issue...

Many blacks don't? This is news to me. If you look at the exit polls of SC, www.cnn.com... he had a huge support of them. He has a huge amount in the entrance polls of NV too. www.cnn.com...

2) How does the religion he practices, or the church he belongs to influence whether or not he'll be the antichrist?

It's part of the unifier as well as the fact he is a deceiver, at least in my eyes. Think about it, he's part of a Christian church now, and denies his Muslim beliefs constantly. His Dad and Step-Dad were both Muslim, so it's safe to say he has been highly exposed to that religion even IF he was not a member of. Personally, I highly doubt he had no beliefs in the Muslim religion.

3) He has more in office political experience than Hillary...

LOL. Oh come on.... Seriously?

Obama's experience courtesy of CNN.

1990s: Practiced civil rights law and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

1997-2005: Illinois state senator, representing the 13th District.

2000: Ran for a U.S. House seat but lost primary to former Black Panther Bobby Rush.

July 27, 2004: Delivered keynote address at the Democratic National Convention.

November 2004: Won the U.S. Senate seat in Illinois, defeating Alan Keyes. It was the first time in history a Senate general election race was between two African-American candidates.

Hilary Clinton's Experience, again courtasy of CNN

1964: Worked in the presidential campaign of Republican candidate Barry Goldwater.

1968: Switched to the Democratic Party and campaigned for Eugene McCarthy.

1974: Began working for the House Judiciary Committee, which oversaw the inquiry into the possible impeachment of President Nixon. Nixon later resigned and Clinton moved to Arkansas to teach at the University of Arkansas School of Law.

1976-1992: Attorney at Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas; named partner in 1979.

1978: Bill Clinton elected governor. Hillary Clinton continued to work at Rose Law Firm, the first first lady of Arkansas to continue to work while her husband is governor.

1982: After losing the 1980 gubernatorial election, Bill Clinton returned to office to remain for eight years. During that time, Hillary Clinton was appointed chairwoman of the Rural Health Advisory Committee and head of the Arkansas Education Standards Committee.

1993: Became first lady after Bill Clinton elected president.

1993: President Clinton named his wife to lead the Task Force on National Health Care Reform. She testified before the House Ways and Means Committee in support of President Clinton's health care package, but the health care reform bill was later defeated by Congress.

1996: Hillary Clinton testified before a federal grand jury about the billing records from Rose Law Firm and Whitewater. In 2002, Independent Counsel Robert Ray released his final report on the eight-year investigation of the Clintons, saying they had not obstructed justice or committed perjury, but that they had given inaccurate testimony.

2000: Elected to the U.S. Senate from New York with 56 percent of the vote.

2006: Re-elected to second term.

She's been in the political arena for way longer than Obama has, and.... well in congress for longer too. He's only been on a national scale for 1/2 of what she has been. She has been in the senate for the last 8 years. Sure he's been in the State side of things since 97, but she's been in a political arena since the 60's so... in my opinion, someone who has had more observation of how it works and has also had more experience on a national level.... can't possibly be less experienced.

To be fair, I should put Edward's experience in on this as well.... Courtesy of CNN.

1981: Joined the Wade Smith Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.

1993: Started his own law firm with partner David Kirby, concentrating on personal injury law.

1998: Received 51 percent of the vote in the general election to win a Republican incumbent's seat in the U.S. Senate.

2001: Edwards, along with John McCain, acted as chief sponsor of the Bipartisan Patient Protection Act.

2003: Formally announced his candidacy for the 2004 presidency.

2004: After dropping out of the race, Edwards named as John Kerry's vice presidential running mate on the Democratic ticket.

2005: Left the U.S. Senate when his term expired. Later became director of the Center on Poverty, Work and Opportunity at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Yeah, There isn't a lot of experience there.... lol

Originally posted by Dramon.
4) There were tons of Republicans and Democrats that failed to contradict Bush - why aren't they also considered potentials?

Because, they aren't using the standing point of "I never agreed with this war in the first place" like Obama has.

In July of `04, Barack Obama, “I’m not privy to Senate intelligence reports. What would I have done? I don’t know,” in terms of how you would have voted on the war. And then this: “There’s not much of a difference between my position on Iraq and George Bush’s position at this stage.”
broadcatching.wordpress.com...

Sure he gives an excuse for saying that, but facts are facts... He is a liar... either he lied then or now (more likely lieing now is the case). Anyway you dice it, he lied.

5) What politician in the U.S. doesn't want power - um, hello?

Hmm, maybe one that is dedicated to change and hasn't said since childhood "I am going to be president." and then received the proper amount of experience to run?

6) The "Antichrist" as you describe it is actually a fiction, any reasonable amount of research will lead to that conclusion - in fact, I believe the Discovery channel had a show on about the origins of the term...

I guess that all stems on if you believe in it or not. I think it's quite clear that Obama is the next Anti-Christ. He fits the profile. Trust your instincts.... don't just poo poo them off

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thread is good joke I admit.

Originally posted by SteveR
The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)

www.antichrist.net...

Obama will be the most powerful man in Earth.

Why some people still believe that US President has some power?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
3 FLAGS AND 3 STARS?!?!?!?

C'mon people, do you simply believe ANYTHING that gets sold to you? This thread is ludicrous.

I can find just about anyone and make the same argument the OP is making. I mean LOOK at the arguments being made, just LOOK.

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States.

Funny how his uniter abilities don't seem to be doing that well considering he's battling it out with Hillary right now. Wait, he only unites half of the people right?
, or actually less because of Edwards and the Republicans.

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father.

Where exactly are these beyond normal allegiances? He WAS Muslim? WTF, there's so much to say about those 3 words mentioned I don't even want to start.

Popularity: Coming out of relatively isolated state politics, inexperienced Obama sweeps the nation with the status and crowd grabbing power of a superstar. Where did it come from? The Anti Christ is the void that all pile their hopes and dreams into.

Same thing goes for this as the Uniter.

Deception: "On Iraq my position is no different than George Bush's". Bill Clinton has done a fair share to expose Obama's lies. The anti-war and change ticket has been thoroughly compromised, yet no uproar from Obama supporters. No mass dessertion. All continues on like magic. Nothing can stop prophecy.

Funny, I think you'd see that if you actually did some research, you'd find that Bill Clinton is the one who's lying.

Power: To put it lightly, Obama has long obsessed about power, and the Presidency, even from his studious years in the far east.

You've got to be kidding me. I mean after reading this I really thought the whole thread was in jest. He meets the Antichrist criteria because he wants to be President?

GIVE ME A BREAK AND QUIT BRINGING THESE RIDICULOUS ASSUMPTION HERE!!!!

Anyone who believes this nonsense should seriously, I mean seriously educate themselves a bit more or go back to school.

Absurd!

Are you just trying to support Hillary, because that's the impression I'm getting.

[edit on 1/27/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I read in an ATS post last week that the main qualification for the Anti Christ was that this individual would have to speak out, and directly oppose, Jesus Christ and his teachings.

I've been looking for that thread (but can't find it.)

But, if that is true, I don't see how anyone who professes to be a Christian could possibly be the Anti Christ.

That also goes for Muslims, who also completely revere Jesus Christ, in their own way.

So, is that true? If it is, how could Barry Obama be the Anti Christ?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

I guess that all stems on if you believe in it or not. I think it's quite clear that Obama is the next Anti-Christ. He fits the profile. Trust your instincts.... don't just poo poo them off

*Applause* YAY! YOU DID IT!!! YOU FOUND THE ANTICHRIST!!!

Oh wait I forgot, what criteria exactly does he fit? And what makes it different than just about anyone else I can think of?

Do you seriously, I mean seriously believe this? OMG, just when I thought people couldn't get more gullible.

This is so ridiculous that people are believing this nonsense, it really makes me wonder who is typing this. Let me guess, you're a Hilary supporter too...

[edit on 1/27/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
and if you look close enough on his forehead.. you can clearly see the mark of the beasts.. 666 its gotta be him.. i can see it.. for sure uh huh... yup.. ...absolute..

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't think he's the AC. And, about him being Muslim and denying it... after 911 would you go announce to the world that you are Muslim? That and his parents maybe Muslim, but he may not be. Freedom of religon is also freedom of choice. That and who cares about his religon, what does he stand for? What are his causes and will he try to follow through on them is what I look at for hopefuls.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

Makes sense, MacSen.

First, he is not a Muslim, and that is a fact Obama is a twenty year member of his Christian Church, and that is easily verifiable from many different sources.

But if he was a Muslim, does that make him the Anti Christ? Is it likely that a religion, which honors Jesus Christ so much, would be the source of the Anti Christ?

I don't think there is much distance between Islam and Christianity as people think. Both are just sects of Judaism!

I am beginning to think the OP is all about paranoia and slander. I am still waiting to be shown otherwise....

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow. I'm completely dumbfounded by this thread.

Originally posted by SteveR

I'm staring at #5 up there just trying to imagine what the souce of that claim is. I mean, was it at one of the debates? Did they ask him who he admired most in the world, and he said Hitler? And no one else in the world noticed it?

Although, I must admit, it would be kind of funny to see the amount of hell that would break loose among the 99% of the population that isn't Muslim in this country if someone, anyone, tried to enforce Sharia. I mean, talk about your exercise in futility...

I've got to ask the OP though, do you work for a rival campaign or something?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The anti-christ will supposedly hypnotize audiences, speak any language, perform miracles etc. The anit-christ who supposedly is satan, a puppet or an entity will most likely choose any leader to possess. Some may believe it is a shapeshifter.

Barrack doesn't seem extraordinary at all to me at this point. But if there was to be an anti-christ, it would probably be an entity of some type, even if only by it's ability to control our electronics etc. Some mention project blue beam. The anti-christ may actually be holographic image, and technology similar to what Prince Charles recently did.

Besides, many christians supposedly look forward to this anti-christ believing it signals the end of human arogance or satans control and the new or golden age.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nostradamus disagrees with your whole ani-christ statement, and says Obama will in fact bring peace.

Century x
The walls will be converted from brick to marble,
Seven and fifty pacific years:
Joy to mortals, the aqueduct renewed,
Health, abundance of fruits, joy and mellifluous times.
A hundred times will the inhuman tyrant die,
In his place put one learned and mild,
The entire Senate will be under his hand,
He will be vexed by a rash scoundrel.

Obama is definitely learned and mild compared to the inhuman tyrant (Bush). The entire senate makes sense, he is a senator. Vexed by a rash scoundrel - Bill Clinton.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Osama Bin Ladens son has a betterchance

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i know why you think he's a anti-Christ, its because your white, and your afraid to see a black man become president, and throw your eyes, that is the most evil imaginable.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance... it's as simple as that. The bible wasn't written completely about, For, or in the United States.(I'd go further but I don't want to start a flame war) And the president being the most powerful man in the world? That's laughable, why are we Americans so full of ourselves? Reality Check, we do not control the planet. We're merely a single country out of many. We're one voice in a room full of screaming people, sometimes we're just a bit louder. Those who truly have all the power are names we're likely never to hear. I say again, Deny Ignorance!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join