Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yes i too believe that obama is antichrist. he has the guts to have his picture taken with the nuclear facility in hindsight.

he has the guts to decieve easily by saying to children,the people that he shall give lollipop...as in change.... it is a political trick....anybody walk into a podium n say ill give u change in the boring life n u give me the 'right' to change n the persons confidence will shine over the populace.

n israel is going through difficult times already, imagine living besides hostile neighbours....though i believe israeli, turkish, #e islamic, caucasuian up untill nepalese people to be of the same flock.

brazil is the latest country to stand against usa....... n obama isnt panicky abt its allies? wt kind of a presider is he? the world needs peace thru union n laison, not thru political conspiracies.

and feeling wise: i do not like that man.....he is so cruel in his outlook...usa needs bill clinton back!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you think we should change this post from “Barack Obama will be the antichrist” to Barack Obama is the antichrist.
This thread was started back in January of 2008 don’t you think the guy deserves a promotion by now.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
im the next conspiracy, my name rhymes with Barracks, and im the real government you see, if your talking about Barrack ocean names, noahs arc the boat swam, brook not barrack, created life why not, so im king, i started the telepathic brain wave, that crossed air with everyone Canadian, i can talk to the the pres when i want i know the im the devil, ive killed a grey, i know reptiliians and the 6 planets when aliens lay, dinasaurs and creatres crazy tree meat, running around bark, dream world fights im the best fighter dont disagree, rap star 2013, psychic the world doesnt end, will shall all spend are times rotting in coffins, if you get to heavon, i might be ruling, anti christ, looked like Jesus christ, King Arthur was me, i possessed a baby like Satan and became him in reality, crazy, i can blow off your head, mind powers, storming in, 3649 the world shall end, nuclear holochaust ends are time gas masks were why, dont look back, were still in good times

crazy crazy crazy how ive been locked up lately cracked a guy who deseased me, deased me deseased me, i dont like him ive gone crazy, my life is horrible, why life is gone lately, so many split realitys, the dream world im playing with is hell wars and it started like i beleived, believing to warp items beleiving to fly, if i asked for dream world quality i just might die, enemy's on the mist i dont like him says his names Satan, well that boys a real dragon, ruler of his dimension, killa stop rapping if its about brock, you'll see him in heavon, you just got rocked, 3 of us stive to lead a one of us, kill us become us, leave us believe us

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
im the next conspiracy, my name rhymes with Barracks, and im the real government you see, if your talking about Barrack ocean names, noahs arc the boat swam, brook not barrack, created life why not, so im king, i started the telepathic brain wave, that crossed air with everyone Canadian, i can talk to the the pres when i want i know the im the devil, ive killed a grey, i know reptiliians and the 6 planets when aliens lay, dinasaurs and creatres crazy tree meat, running around bark, dream world fights im the best fighter dont disagree, rap star 2013, psychic the world doesnt end, will shall all spend are times rotting in coffins, if you get to heavon, i might be ruling, anti christ, looked like Jesus christ, King Arthur was me, i possessed a baby like Satan and became him in reality, crazy, i can blow off your head, mind powers, storming in, 3649 the world shall end, nuclear holochaust ends are time gas masks were why, dont look back, were still in good times

crazy crazy crazy how ive been locked up lately cracked a guy who deseased me, deased me deseased me, i dont like him ive gone crazy, my life is horrible, why life is gone lately, so many split realitys, the dream world im playing with is hell wars and it started like i beleived, believing to warp items beleiving to fly, if i asked for dream world quality i just might die, enemy's on the mist i dont like him says his names Satan, well that boys a real dragon, ruler of his dimension, killa stop rapping if its about brock, you'll see him in heavon, you just got rocked, 3 of us stive to lead a one of us, kill us become us, leave us believe us

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, considering his approval rating is quite low, and he hasn't really united anyone, I think it's safe to say he's not the "Anti-Christ."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
His name doesn't add up. I use the Hebrew alphabet. All the letters or symbols in the alphabet have numerical values. What's the number of his name. 666.

en.wikipedia.org...

Check it out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So if Obama is the Anti Christ then Bush was the Beast. I get it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ever heard of the ABBAS WATCHMAN website ?

The guy who runs it is really ON THE BALL, to say the very least.

If nothing else, YOU WILL MOST CERTAINLY SEE IT COMING.
He does not miss a single thing, he points out EVERYTHING going on A-Z and compares up to the minute world events with biblical prophecy.

Check it out.

www.abbaswatchman.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

This is my first post to the ATS forum. I got interested into whole topic after reading the shadow people. My issue today is about EU symbol (12 stars, blue backround) that i was supriced to been altered in yesterday in television.
In the evening news, there was a big screen behind finnish foreign correpondant where i saw these two big arches above and under the ring of stars. It actually looked like an eye! I tried to see if they have really altered the symbol recently but i could not found any information about it. I did not found any photos of these recent meeting that i could link it to you people to see.
I hope this had something to do the original thread.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Sarmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't believe obama is the antichrist. Everyone will love the antichrist. Most people don't like Obama at all, even the democrats that voted him into office. I also think that it is very vain of America to believe that an American president will be the antichrist. I mean, the antichrist needs to be able to persuade the entire world to follow him, not just Americans. There are so many countries that despise America. No, the antichrist will be much more cunning than that, and he will come at a time when we desprately need him. He will look like the only way for everyone, not just Americans.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Explain?

All of these statements apply to Him at the time of writing.

Allegiances: Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, an African-American fundamentalist Christian only club. He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain. Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father. obama, unmasked

Obama is not a Muslim. Why y'all want to believe that is beyond me! Racism?

Originally posted by SteveR

2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)

A defamatory lie. She had two husbands, one African, one Indonesian. Racism again?

Originally posted by SteveR3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)

Another lie.

Originally posted by SteveR5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)

Another lie.

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]
What a load of pernicious lying nonsense! Completely bonkers paranoia.
(I see this is an old thread, I hope people have flamed your sorry hind-end for this nonsense...
But having seen that many Americans are in fact paranoid racists, I am not hopeful.
Vicky

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I fail to see the logic in some people myself, feels to me that most who said he'd be the Antichrist might have thought so because they were Republican supporting racists or whatever.

Apologies if that offended anybody but as someone else stated, why would it be an American President? Far as I feel, my gut tells me the Antichrist (whatever way you wanna take that word) is out there in the world but we don't know that person, isn't in the public eye just yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I do not believe Obama is the anti-christ. He may be crazy, he may suck as president, maybe a traitor, but antichrist? I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Obama is not and will not be "the" antichrist. There are many peope who look at the bibe as if it was written by the hand of God. It was not. It is the far right extremists who have the desire to make people afrid to the point that they will always vote republican. It is all connected to the "Stab inthe back" political legend. A combination ofa desire for the South USA to have victory over the progressive North USA and therefore to address the resentment braught about by the American Civil War.

The Bible speaks of many "antischristS" and not just one. It is only in revelations, a book written under the influence of some magic mushroom drug and therefore unreliable, that speaks of the end of the world in such a terrifying way that it ensalves people with fear and paranoia.

Paranoia is a drug.

You can recover !!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well he is a grand orator, and is of no substance. I will wait for him to die, and then rise again pronouncing himself the 2nd comming before i run for the hills though. Granted if you think about the similarities, it is kind of scary. Of course i have seen several pronouncing George Bush is the anti-christ. I wrote one about Putin being a possibility. But in the end who knows
One thing is clear. Now is a really good time to get close to god, and work on you relationship with him. No matter what religion you believe in, unless your one of those who believes there isn't a god. You may be screwed.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Royal76 because: Because i can't spell.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Barack Obama is currently doing alot of things that the Bible says the antichrist will do.Recently i received an email containing an article abot how Obama wants us to use his digital signature (i.e. the number of his name) in order to sign in to the internet.As a bible prophecy teacher, i believe it's possible.Obama is on my list.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

There is no way to correct popular misinterpretations of Bible prophecies about The Antichrist in a very brief way.
However, I will keep my statements reasonably minimal in sum total. Every statement I make is necessary!
I'm both a 53 year old non-denominational pastor and a Christian prophecy expert who has studied prophecy for
a period of 30 years. Some of them I quote are literal rather than symbolic in nature. All quotes are taken from the Original King James Version. Very soon The Antichrist of prophecy will be fully exposed to the saints of God!
One of the greatest truths is that half of the truth equals a lie. If you only know part of what Bible prophecy says about The Antichrist it is likely you won't recognize him for who he is prophetically until he rules the whole world!
In I John 2:18 it is written, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." My next quote is from Matthew 24:24.
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that,
if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." That has started happening around the whole world now.
There are many antichrists in the world today, but there is only one who is well described in both the books of
Daniel and Revelation; and after he is revealed at his closely appointed time mankind will call him "The Beast."
In spite of some brilliant attempts to prove otherwise, The Maitreya, Prince Charles, King Juan Carlos, Yasser
Nabdul Arafat, and others now believed to be that man are NOT "The Beast" described in Daniel and Revelation!
There are several prophecies which collectively will help destroy the credibility of claims to the contrary. You
should examine the evidence I present very carefully before you possibly consider rejecting the claims I make.
Prophecy tells us that he will claim to be the Jewish Messiah. So, what did the Old Testament prophets say to
the Jews which they clearly understand describes the Messiah they are still waiting for? That is very important!
1 "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins." Jesse was the father of King David. It is
by way of this prophecy that all Jews know full well that the Messiah will be a descendant of King David. So, it
will be necessary to convince them that he is both a Jew and a direct descendant of King David! I recently read
that supposedly Prince Charles has somehow convinced Israel that he meets the criteria for being the Messiah.
I am about to blow the lid off the lie that Prince Charles could be him so easily that other scholars should blush
after they have had the prophetic proof properly presented to them by one such as I. Believe it or not. In Daniel
7:20 Daniel describes having seen a vision of "The Beast" standing amongst a group of men who will serve him.
20 "And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake great things, whose LOOK was more stout than his fellows."
Ladies and gentlemen, God moved Daniel to write that "The Beast" looked more stout than the men around him,
NOT that he had the clear appearance of being one who has great authority over a multitude of people. Busted!.
I have never seen a man yet believed to be "The Beast" to date who has a LOOK more stout than his fellows.
Have you ever seen a full profile view of Prince Charles standing amongst a group of other men? Lean as a rail.
I could keep going on and on about such as this, but I have told you most of what you need to know for now!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by britt

I find it rather difficult to believe that you honestly believe the statement you have just made. Many of the people of other nations have literally called him their Messiah, even before he was elected President of the USA!
Recent opinion polls of his popularity amongst the American people have wavered between a low of about 46%
about 4 months ago to a more recent upswing of about 62% approval rating overall. Please check the facts.
Worldwide his approval rating is soaring like an eagle, except for the nation of Israel, of course!
April 17, 2011

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I am a 53 year old non-denomational pastor and 30 year prophecy scholar. Your belief that Obama is not The Antichrist, who will soon rule the whole world, is correct. However, the so called buck doesn't stop there! I will explain the whole truth of the matter, and you see soon whether my claims about Obama come back to haunt you and the whole United States or not. It is unfortunate how hindsight proof oftentimes comes too late to save
people from paying a terrible price for their ignorance. God said, "My people perish for lack of knowledge."
I seriously considered marrying a black woman several times in my life. My family is mult-racial. Some are
Native Indians, some are Mexicans, and two are Philipinos, So don't try to shoot my reply down by claiming
that what I'm about to say is motivated by racism, because the first liar hasn't got a chance! One day soon
you will discover, to your great surprise and hurt, that Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing, who not only was
raised to be a Muslim but not altogether secretly is still quite devoted to his Muslim upbringing! He publicly
stated several times that he thinks of himself as being a citizen of the world, rather than an American citizen.
The foremost reason he said that is because he hopes and believes that he will soon rule the whole world.
If you don't believe that he wants to become absolute dictator of these United States, just keep watching dear.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The clues seem not so much in Revelation but in Daniel who speaks about him in two chapters.

Matthew 24
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Text

The threat is nearby like Iran, they want nuclear power, Russia supplies them Missiles and they want Israel off the map and no one is sure if he means literal or not but no one trusts Iran right now, they also seek the 12th Iman to return and they want to fullfil that prophecy in the form of a suicide mission, recent riots has suggested they don't trust the leaders either.

Is he persian from Iran?

The Kings of the South and the North

2 “Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece. 3 Then a mighty king will arise, who will rule with great power and do as he pleases. 4 After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.
Text

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

Daniel 11

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

Text
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cu#es[e] in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.
Text

Note Libya and Egypt will not escape, he will be from Persia-Iran it seems, why would Jesus quote a future from the prophecy of Daniel?

Daniel 12
The End Times
1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
Text

This is far future when the dead awake, the book of life mentioned in the Book of Revelation too.

Revelation 3:5
The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.
Text
edit on 24-4-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-4-2011 by The time lord because: added

new topics
top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join