It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Let's drop the whole "anti-christ" thing and forget Nostradamus because he was a false prophet/sorcorer. The term "anti-christ" used as a single ruler against christ is actually a misinterpretation. You should ask yourself if Obama is the Beast of Revelation. The Beast is the tyrant ruler. Anti-christ is a group of people. If you are anti-christ, you will wear the mark of the beast. So the op used the wrong term in this thread. It should read, "Barack Obama will be The Beast of Revelation". End of story.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
SPIKE LEE comments about Obama -

Newsmax story

“You'll have to measure time by `Before Obama' and `After Obama,'"

"Everything's going to be affected by this seismic change in the universe,"

And people wonder why we find Obamessiah's disciples to be frightening!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For those interested in symbolism ....

Obama’s Signature

Look at how he made the ‘O’ in Obama. It looks like an orb with a cross internalized. An orb usually has the cross on top meaning authority and justice. If you put the cross inside the orb – as Obama does with his signature – you performed a mathematical operation equivalent to negation of it’s meaning.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Or... it's a signature.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello all.

I've been keeping an eye on ATS for the past couple of months now and I am seriously considering signing up as a member. Sorry for the anonymous post but its my first and I felt that I had to reply to this thread. A lot of you seem to think that Obama is to be the AntiChrist or "false" Christ but there seems to be some confusion as to the role of the AC or who he, she, they are to be. The following link should clear things up a bit I hope. This is what I have understood the AC to be when I went to church as a kid. Please let me know what you think.

When I sign on as a member I hope to be signed on as "vernonbc" There now you know my potential user name and yes I am in vernon bc canada.

cheers.

AntiChrist

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

Dramon, first of all quit being a Obama lover, he was stating his opinion if you have one then blog it out somewhere else. And Hilary Clinton has way more experience in politics than Obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Please sign up! Even if you don't post regularly....it is better to be grounded than anonymous...I believe. You don't have to post all the time...just be a real person and stand up for what you believe. It is really significant if you identify yourself as an individual and stand up for your beliefs....DO IT! Everybody else here does.

I would like to be your friend....

It takes courage to speak forth in conviction...even when we are wrong.

Bless you my friend.
~Paula

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
p.s.
I can't even make you a friend unless you identify yourself. Gee, in this Internet world...that is a given. Welcome....
~Paula

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hey....plus you can post a really cool avatar...
That anonymous one sucks!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sky news reported the Obama speech in Berlin as a New World Order speech.

Obama in Berlin New World Order Hitler Speech

Feel free to re-post. I'm new at this.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sky news reported the Obama speech in Berlin as a New World Order speech.
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am wondering if this statement is not true, but my concern is the film shown in the FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2008 progrm is not blasphemy. It showed Obama as being compared to Jesus Christ...birth, ministry and world relationship.

Did Obama 's campaign produce this or someone at FOX ?? I have never seen a blasphemy like this EVER before and it greatly disturbs me.

Roy Jerrell
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, I'll tell ya, I can't believe how many people think this about Obama and how many websites there are about this exact subject. It's funny because for the last 2 1/2 days I've been doing a ton of reading on this. Now, I wanna start by saying that I am a Christian, but not a bible-thumper; and I don't get too wrapped up in a bunch of conspiracy theories, although there are some that I believe with great conviction.

But as far as this subject goes about Obama being the Antichrist, the more reading I've done, the more convinced I have become that it's true. There are a lot of ways one can interpret what Revelations says about "the end" (it never actually uses the word Antichrist that I have found) and about it describing the beast and false prophets, but here is a guy who seemingly came out of nowhere and is running for president of the US. And on top of that, just about everyone loves him, despite his lack of experience and lack of major accomplishments. They have actually interviewed some of his supporters and not one of them could tell the interviewer any of Obama's accomplishments that would make him a good president...they just said they liked him because he could speak and seemed like a great motivator. Now I know that doesn't make him the antichrist, but what about the fact that he is visiting all these other countries talking about one world, and making even the other countries believe he's the man to bring about world peace. I mean, last time I checked, Obama's running for president of the United States, not president of the world, so how come the campaigning across the globe?

I don't know, it just seems as though he is trying to get such a huge following, not just here in America, but everywhere, that there has got to be some kind of hidden agenda. I hope I am wrong but when you compare the signs of the antichrist to things Obama is doing right now, there just seem to be a lot of coincidences. And I know, some out there are gonna act like I'm paranoid along with the others that believe this, but I can tell ya, I'm NOT paranoid. Really, at this point, I'm just fascinated. I enjoy reading about it (and now writing about it) and I'm just going to see how things play out. Pretty interesting stuff though.

Oh, and just one more thing: more about a future scenario though. In Revelations, it said the beast had a wounded head. Well, i have felt since Obama's popluarity started to rise, that if he were to become president, I thought some "good ole boy" would take a pot shot at the guy. Now, if someone shoots him (especially in the head) and he miraculously recovers, grab your bibles and start praying. Again, just fascinated with the similarities, but that would be some crazy s#%t if that happened.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One thing that just happened that scared me among other things was Obamas speech in Berlin the other day. He had the Victory Column as a backdrop to his peace speech, a statue the Nazis considered so important and meaningful they MOVED it and trust me this thing would not be easy to move. The angel on top of the Column? Its the Angel of War and Victory. A war angel looking over his shoulder when his entire speech was about peace. Thats like him praising Jesus when he is standing knowingly in front of a pentagram . Dont tell me there wouldnt be raised eyebrows if he or anyone did that. Either he has a strong chance of being the anti christ or he should really learn his world history a bit more and stfu until he realizes that a few people have at least some education and brains and can see past his generic 8th grade forensics speech and agressive evil location. For the people that dont believe well youre lucky i guess, Im not gonna hate on you because none of can really do much about it except sit back and watch the show, and randomly freak out about it like Im doing now. I just cant even believe this has been talked about for two thousand years or however long and its happening while Im alive.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com]
(picture reference of Obamaa waving in front of the column)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Anti-christ will be the Last pope.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Umm please!
America's fate is sealed it is an abomination
it does not need any Antichrists
everyone knows America is going to hell

So him being the Antichrist or not has no bearing on anything

The victory column fits in good with America
have a a good long look at what sits on the White house
take a summer vacation to the grove and watch all your politicians
dress in KKK like gowns and worship an owl and make mock human sacrifices

You live in a bubble of your own making do you really believe any politicians in America are not evil as the devil himself
with the exclusion of less than you can count on your fingers
they are all rotten to the core
Bush is the most evil of any president to date
yet a vast majority was compelled to vote for him trust him and go to war and kill innocent people for him and it is still going on
how the Christians in America have the gaul to point fingers at Obama and stand by while Bush the mass murderer torturer and liar is worshiped at Jesus camp by your kids and adorned.
if you must assign the label Antichrist on one of your politicians
Bush is the perfect candidate
When chavez of Venezuela Said it smelled like Sulfur where Bush stood I believe him.
Bush still has the gaul to crack jokes and smile
after 1 million Iraqi are dead and the killing goes on
he has no conscience period
and Americans were swept off their feet by him Oh how Americans loved him, pastors exclaimed it was the first time in their lives they felt like gods servant was in the White House
and god whispered into G w ears go kill me 1 million Iraqi men woman and children and torture them
what a hypocritical Nation of sheep
how easy it is to fool the dumbest beasts of burden on this planet

[edit on 29-7-2008 by solo1]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join