It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think Bush has an early lead for the title of antichrist. We should know in the next 100 days.

Why point fingers at people who have not done anything yet? We have plenty of active devils running amok already, who needs more?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Obama Is not the Anti-Christ...In fact there is no Anti-Christ. People need to just come together and unite instead of trying to strike fear in the hearts of people for nothing. Not everyone is going to agree with a political figures beliefs, that never happens, but as long as Obama is respectful of everyone thats al that matters and we desreve to show him the same respect.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't know if Obama is THE Antichrist, but he is most certainly AN Antichrist.

He completely bashes Judaism and their law and stories in their Torah and also says some horrible thing about Christianity that I cannot possibly imagine any true Christian saying. If my mind was not made up before concerning the election, it is now. This officially got me off the fence:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do you really think the Anti-Christ will take such an obvious guise?

No.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I don't know if Obama is THE Antichrist, but he is most certainly AN Antichrist.

He completely bashes Judaism and their law and stories in their Torah and also says some horrible thing about Christianity that I cannot possibly imagine any true Christian saying. If my mind was not made up before concerning the election, it is now. This officially got me off the fence:

I agree with you there. Not THE but certainly AN.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

My first response to this thread was "Are you f'ing kidding me?" Then I decided to try and give it a shot and read some of the 'facts' you have presented.

Now I am simply stating "ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?" Idiotic claims that are baseless and have zero proof. I especially love the one where he has stated that he loves Arabics, especially the palestinians and hates Israel. And admires Adolf and Osama.

Yeah. Please be so kind as to provide that little piece of 'PROOF' so I can hear it with my own ears.

I hate, well, these hate filled fear mongering type threads. I can't believe it has received so many replies.

What a freaking joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
His assassination attempt today nearly brings some truth to this thread, but I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a lot worse but too thick to be a world leader of any sort. Unless he is killed and turned into the Devil himself then that is another equation.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Playing along with the idea that Obama is the Antichrist is just another way of making the man out to be way more than he is, and good or bad, it can only help him...as they say, "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I certainly do not think that Obama is the antichrist. The antichrist will be someone of immense intellect and mental prowess.

Simply put, Obama isn't smart enough to be the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Seriously this whole world is missed up. We can't do anything else but make it more worse. There is no point trying to change a person that doesn't have the same point of view. Until the end of world, we can only see then. All I can say is stay strong in your beliefs. Thats the only thing that can help. We will all be judged. Even if you think so or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's so funny how all those who are blind to the truth post negative/non believing comments. Read the BOOK! Is it not possible for this to happen during our time? It's too obvious to seem like the truth isn't it? Please!! That's exactly the way it's suppose to "Look"!

I have been through, and done so many things in my life that I am ashamed of, but I still know the truth! Wake up people, because although I am no holy roller, I know the time is near!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This whole thread just proves Obama's point.. we definitely need to spend more money on education in this country.

This is straight from the dark ages.. lol I can't make up my mind entertaining or deeply concerning

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It would seem that our curent world political and economic system is more part of the anti-christ than just one person. Many who believe they can kill off this mythical or prophetic person would be mistaken if he was anyway.

I would much prefer to watch things unfold from the comfort of my home and on TV. If this whole event is scripted, than it's not like you can do anything more than watch and talk about it anyway.

This anti-christ figure or entity may also be sitting somewhere else while manipulating these events from their own home. The heads of the beast could then be world leaders they control.

I would sooner assume that the worlds OIL represents the beast than any one political figure does.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
3 FLAGS AND 3 STARS?!?!?!?

C'mon people, do you simply believe ANYTHING that gets sold to you? This thread is ludicrous.

Sorry but I agree with this post and have felt the same way since I have seen this man BEFORE THIS POST!

Do you think that most of us come here for our news?

This got Stared before I even read the post!!

[edit on 8/30/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Point one: Obama is not, nor ever has been a Muslim. You must get your news from Rush; now there is a prime candidate for AC, fits all of the requirements you mentioned above. I mean Florida where he broadcasts from is the "east", right? He certainly has his flock of sheeple.

Point two: We all know that the AC is already among us. Dick Cheney, besides being a reptilian and spawning his demon daughter, Dana Perino, has been secretly in charge for years. That's why you hardly ever see him and why his home is blocked from sat views. After Bush leaves office he can really get down to work with the NWO, and with the help of his minion, Rush, expand the NWO's take over of the world.

Sorry I just couldn't resist. I can quote select lines from Hemingway and make it look like anything I want. Interpretations of select, inconsistent quotes is no better than foreseeing the future through the ramblings of Nostadomous (sp?).

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join