It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In fact the more I think about it, Nostradamus has probably been right more often than the bible has. At least if you read between the lines and actually believe what you are being told.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is Obama a Muslim or a Christian? The verse in the Bible that stands out to me is Daniel 11:37.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any God, for he shall magnify himself above all."

The reference that he will not regard the God of his fathers could possibly apply, since some think of him as a muslim. Some people think that the Antichrist will be a homosexual, since he will not desire women, but could it mean something else? I don't know if Obama is the Antichrist. I think that anyone in politics is a suspect. Just thinking out loud!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
i know why you think he's a anti-Christ, its because your white, and your afraid to see a black man become president, and throw your eyes, that is the most evil imaginable.

I agree...so many crazy people out there...they are going to come up with a bunch of bull.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i believe the real antichrist is the republican party who has led this country into murdering thousands of innocent people in iraq. Iraq did not attack us, nor did we find WMD's. We did, however, line the pockets of the politicians with vested interest in Haliburton. I can hardly believe americans as so stupid!.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Close - just look at your cellphone.

Yes, Obama is the anti-christ, the proof is in the numbers.

If you want to Text "Obama" from a cellphone, the numbers you use are 62262.

So we have a 6 and another 6, and when we add up the remaining numbers we get - another 6!

Yes, Obama in text numerology is 666

origin.barackobama.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

Barack Obama has one term of actual experience in the Senate, which doesn't say much. Hillary has 4 years as First Lady which carries a political burden to which she did quite well. Obama became Senator by default as Barack had all the other candidates removed from the ballot for the crime of not filing properly. Martin Luther King had a dream and it wasn't Barack Obama. Why does Barack Obama not pledge allegiance to America and did he take his oath of office as Senator on the Qur'an as has been suggested? What faith was Barack before he joined the Rev'd Wright's, the most racist pastor and white hate in America, church? America was founded on good Judeo-Christian principles so ask why American leaders in congress, senate, mayorships, governors, lower courts and supreme courts so Hell bent on marginalizing Judeo-Christianity in favor of Islam? Why are school children in virtually all western nations taking religious education indoctrination style to Islam? Lots of questions and the single answer could be Bible related to the anti-Christ. What will profit us if we should lose our own soul because we refuse to take a hard look at what is going on in the world today. Great Britain is not only declining it will cease to exist in the next two decades. England will be replaced by a innocuous region and the English will disappear because of the Labor & Conservative party leadership that is Homosexual and anti-Christian Protestant and Evangelical religion. Muslims will be the largest group in Europe (read: Eurabia) by the year 2040 with the inclusion of Turkey and birthrate of 1.2 children per couple for white Judeo-Christians. Women in the western world are becoming more and more motherless as they decide to remain in the working world and don't want to have children because children will ruin their lifestyle. Want to know more??????? My e-mail is [email protected]. Don't be afraid to ask! I have been doing political research for the last 15 years on what is happening to Judeo-Christians in the western world and why our political leaders seemingly are Hell bent on marginalizing, or destroying, the Protestant and Evangelical Judeo-Christianty, as well as the marginalizing Jews.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Don't you realize how old this is getting?? Bush, Clinton, Regan, Hitler, Saddam, Michael Jackson, I could go on forever with how many people Christians have screamed that they are the anti-christ. The fact is we will not know who, if there ever is one, who it is.

This is insane behavior, a bit paranoid and very out of hand thinking. I am thinking Obama is about as much the anti-christ and he would be the christ. Do really and honestly believe that he will get the whole world to follow him, I think not, sorry.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

you need to go to seminary- this is the worst theology i've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Don't you realize how old this is getting?? Bush, Clinton, Regan, Hitler, Saddam, Michael Jackson, I could go on forever with how many people Christians have screamed that they are the anti-christ. The fact is we will not know who, if there ever is one, who it is.

This is insane behavior, a bit paranoid and very out of hand thinking. I am thinking Obama is about as much the anti-christ and he would be the christ. Do really and honestly believe that he will get the whole world to follow him, I think not, sorry.

I agree 100%. They have even gone so far as to accuse the Catholic Church of being the Anti Christ. Obama is not a bit more an Anti Christ than Mickey Mouse is. And your right we will not know who until it happens if it does happen....Suicide Propheteer Society at work, doom and gloom and no hope for mankind but his ultimate demise by his own hand.

[edit on 9/3/2008 by Bone Collector]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Catholic religion is the "false religious system" that the antichrist makes as the universal religion for all to follow. The word "catholic" actually means "universal" so wrap your mind around that for a minute. Another thing.... I can't believe how many stars and flags the OP got ont this thread! I mean, how crazy can someone be to think Obama is the antichrist? I still think the AC will come out of the EU.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The Catholic religion is the "false religious system" that the antichrist makes as the universal religion for all to follow.

Sorry I do not buy that theory. If thats the case any religion could fall under that category.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think i'll vote for the lesser of two evils, and that would be Obama.

Now if in 3 years time he starts growing horns, and he then is known as the anti christ, i'll have had a couple of years of hope- Its better than NEVER any hope at all!!!

I dont like him but i dont like McCain even MORE.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There isn't any such thing as a person called the antichrist. It's a term that means to be against Christ, not a title for one person. Someone's imagination got carried away with that one, and now people are waiting for someone to appear that doesn't exist.

Anabelle

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

yeah not a month ago i heard some black guys call him an "uncle tom" at the bus station in cincinnati, ohio.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Everybody has their own opinion and I think its freedom of speech to write what you think. I Had the same creepy feeling about Obama as well the first time I saw him on tv. It has nothing to do with color!

I am of color and I am not against any race. But I had that feeling about him too. All of these people have to realize that anything said on tv could be paid for my the government to be said. Truth is every religion has a similarity to the past and the future and prophecy but they have all twisted it to their own culture to create their own laws.

The fact is what scientist have to say on the discovery channel about what they learned in the past 100 years has nothing over the facts that have been passed on and the prophecies that have already been fulfilled over the past thousands of years.

So I don't want to hear the scientific bull. If you want truth..do your research people read the history of our ancestors ...read from different religions... they all have a similarity. Because they came from one source...but they split ways at one point for power and twisted the stories. But do your research and read your history and you will see the prophecies that have already been fulfilled. And you will see that Obama was elected in order after certain prophecies were fulfilled before him.

The bible states..people will be fooled and will praise him. So their is no fight with the people that follow him. All you must know is that in the end..you will wish you were not so blind. But I cannot say It is 100% Obama..but the chances are very high.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Howabout a vote of neither. There is a thrid party candidate running this year. Former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr is running on the Libertarian ticket and if you are a fan of Ron Paul, Bob Barr is a tamer version of him. Lesser of two evils should not be an issue..... not to mention, a vote for Barr takes votes from McCain because he use to be republican.

Some of Bob Barr's stances:

-Bring troops home and end a winless war.
-Eliminate the IRS and Income Taxes and replace it with a consumption tax.
-Less federal government... bring the power back to the states and it's people.
-Say no to the "Real ID/National ID" RFID embedded cards.
-Sound monetary policy.

So make the smart vote. Not the vote of the lesser of two evils. Amen and God bless you.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AnabelleA

I've already made the argument on that term here on this thread but nobody cares apperantly. I mentioned that what they refer to is the political "BEAST" of revelation. Antichrist is a group of people. The beast is one person.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone Collector

I mentioned the Catholics because it was the church that started the non-biblical doctrine. It also should be known that most protestant churches fall under the category of "false religious system" as well due to the fact that they are splinter groups of the Roman Catholic Church who kept some of the man-made doctrine. Think about it for a minute. A Pope is known as the "human representation of Christ" in the cathoic church yet the bible specifies that only God and Jesus have authority. Being Pope is giving a human equal authority as Jesus. Popes throughout the centuries have been referred to as "Divine" which is a title only suitable for God and Christ. And the name "Catholic" actually means "Universal" which throws a red flag up for me. Know this.... I am not judging the followers of the Catholic Church..... just the establishment of the church which was started by Simon Magus; not Simon Peter. Simon Magus took the title of Pietre, better known as "Divine God" because of the magic and wizardry that he studied. Read Acts Chapter 8 to see the account of Simon Magus with the apostles.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join