It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Lets reverse this Anti-Christ thing... look at it from the other side of the fence shall we say -

First, you have to believe in the Bible to even believe there is an Anti-Christ. Who's to say the Christian view point of an AC is the correct posture??

1. Is the AC anyone who doesn't believe in the Christian agenda??

2. Is it the otherside painting the other bad because they don't have the same faith??

3. Couldn't Jesus himself be considered an Anti-Christ to the American Indians after their slaughter, because it was christian hands that authorized their doom??

4. Didn't Spain use the AC card when they slaughtered the Aztec's... only to have them convert to the very religion that robbed- slaughtered- rapped them by the millions.... only to emerge 400 years later as rosary carrying puppets to Christian Bibles??

To use your own quote... Bush could be the real AC and Osama & Castro (guy's that challege America) could be considered Angel's to some - Right??

5. Why is Chavez negative when Bush and the other goons are hailed as positive when enforced by Rush Linbaugh, Jerry Falwell & 7000 club - huh??

First you have to determine what and where the real truth lies.

6. Who's to say Christians haven't built their entire religion on a twisted lie to make them "special characters" on this planet... the world didn't just jump on the Jesus bandwagon... it was taught with violence?? - right/wrong??

7. The tribe they just found in Peru.... Who's anti-Christ should they believe in - OURS?? (having never seen or heard of him) or theirs?? And if they don't believe in Jesus --- why should they be CASTRATED CHRISTIAN??

There are plenty of anti-goods in the world, where do you draw the line - (Everything outside of christiandom??) Why??

8. Some say John Brown & Nelson Mandella where Anti- Christs for trying to free blacks from the 2 hour whipping sessions and electric cow prod's of their racist masters.... Isn't this the bad White kettle calling the good kettle Black?? Why do so called Christians do this??

9. Why was an AC put in the Bible in the first place?? Sounds like stone-age propaganda to me! Right!... and what stone-aged editor cleared the publication?? WHO??

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Level X]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Antichrist as a solitary figure is part of a christian religious/economic system whose leader looks christian but isn't. Hitler was a close contender
The hints are:

-looks like a lamb (symbollism for a christian) but speaks like a dragon (symbollism from the opposite).

it's a big deception. bush almost qualifies for it. these are ALMOSTs, but the real force behind it is rome and has been for some 3000 years.

the seven heads are seven kings and seven mountains, referring to the 7 hills of rome. rome is that great city that rules over the earth. now we could say that rome's power has been switched, symbollically, to washington DC or new york city, but i'm thinking that's not scriptural. these other examples are symptoms, indicators of the beast system, but they aren't the Antichrist as a solitary figure, they are many antichrists.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

You are wrong about saying the antichrist is fiction, it's true that many have written fiction about the subject, however it is mentioned I believe 5 times within the bible. Look it up if you don't believe it. The bible specifically mentions that many anti-christs have come, but one is yet to come, and that is the one that will bring the apolocolypse.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The antichrist who comes into power in the last days will come as a prince of peace (an imposter of the Christ) and will deceive the whole people (Israel, Germany (Gomer), Russia (Rosh/Meshech/Tubal/Tubalsk), arab nations including Iran/Libya/Ethiopia (Persia/Put/Cush) and the U.S. (possibly the great Whore of Babylon) among other nations. He will perform miraculous wonders according to Revelations and obtain a mortal wound on his head for which will be healed miraculously and the world will be in awe at the power of the beast and his prophet. Read the books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelations. The thought that Barack Obama as the antichrist came into my head as I have been keeping watch for the antichrist's coming since I was a small boy going to a Christian school and being taught in Church and Sunday School and knowing that I live in the last generation of the Son of Man. I decided to type his name along with antichrist on the internet and was surprised at the number of sites about the subject. The thought that he has to be a jew could be explained that 10 out of 12 tribes of Judah were lost during the time of the exile of Israel in 586-538 B.C. and were scattered throughout the earth and some have said that we all probably have some jewish blood in us because of this exile. The antichrist will probably appeal to jew, christian and muslim alike and he fits that bill to a tee. I do not claim to know for certain that he is the antichrist, but early indications do suggest that he does fill the slot very well (eloquent and charismatic speaker, I believe he will win the presidency as he has a rock-star image and his fathers were Muslim, his mother was an atheist and he claims to be a Christian which fills just about all of the slots). I just watched him on television yesterday where he said to a Jewish audience that he will insure their protection. Beware of the mark of beast as it is a number of man. Taking the mark will doom you unto eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

The violent christians you refer to like the crusaders or those of the inquisition are all catholic. When was the last time a Church of God member slaughtered people for not believing them? It's because the Roman Catholics forced religion on other cultures to conquor the world. You could look as extremist Islamics as the Roman Catholics of old. They don't share the views of moderate Islam. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think the two of us had this discussion before and I agree about the 7 heads and 7 mountains being the 7 hills of Rome. People today think, "how can Rome take over the world?" when all you have to do is look at the European Union and how it began. It began through the signing of the Treaty of Rome. Though the headquarters is in Brussells, the birth of the EU came from Rome. Not to mention there are 27 nation states making up the EU but only 10 of these nation-states are permanent members and share 6 month rotations as the leader of the EU until a president is declaired. Sounds a lot like the 10 kings with no kingdom but have authority as king for 1 hour.

Revelation 17
10: And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is (Hitler/Germany), and the other is not yet come (European Union); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition (Soon to be president of the EU).
12: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have recieved no kingdom as yet; but receive power as king one hour with the beast.

So you see, verse 12 speaks of what is happening now in the EU before a president is elected. These nation states take turns leading the EU for 6 month periods. Seems very suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

"... this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth...."

OMG .. So under Obama - the lame shall walk and the very oceans themselves shall obey him and cease rising.... he will heal the world and he will end all war.

The constant use of messianic terminology, and which always shines the light on himself, should have everyone very nervous with this guy. VERY nervous.

Antichrist? Yep. Could be.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You're saying people who can't get jobs in a recession (nearing depression) lame? I think that (lameness) is a good description of the economy, but probably not the people.

Also, about the oceans... I assume he probably feels that global warming is man-made (which explains how he feels he can help stop them from rising). It's not exactly a crack pot theory. A lot of people do believe it (right or wrong).

Even if he can't, I'd like him to clean up the environmental standards that Bush dropped during his term.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i love how people twist the bible to give meaning to things. you are taking out parts you want to fit your ideologies and you use them to make up some crap to fit your misplaced theory. then people like you leave out the parts that would prove you wrong give me a break. this technique is used in everything; people do it to make up some crap or to get their point across and people like this are no less a liar than anyone else.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Admires Hitler, Osama etc"

Where in the world do you get your sources? You are simply twisting or making up "facts" to back up your empty points. It's easy to think Obama is the "anti-christ," but if you read the last Revelation again, it doesn't even pertain to an "anti-chirst," but rather "the beast." Anti-Christ is anyone against God and Jesus Christ, so in that regards, all Muslim terrorist who want to convert the whole world may be referred to as "anti-christ." "The Beast" is consisted of 7 heads and 10 horns with 10 crowns; this can easily be describing not one man, but an entire army with specific leaders that lure others to join the group. And if others don't join, they are a target of death (again, like Al-Qaeda). I recommend everyone to actually read the Last Revelation. It'll make this little page seem like dirt.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
You're saying people who can't get jobs in a recession (nearing depression) lame?

Oy

Have you read the bible? He's making more bible references to himself.

The biblical quote here is 'the lame shall walk'. Obama is claiming that under him people will finally be cured.

The other bible reference here is that Jesus controlled the seas. "even the seas are subject to him" was said by the apostles as Christ calmed the storm of the sea. Obama is claiming that even the very seas will be changed because of him.

Obama constantly uses bible quotes about himself.
The topic of this thread is 'will obama be the anti-christ'.
That's why I'm referenceing the biblical quotes he consistantly uses.

SECOND NOTE - we are NOT nearing a depression (unless Obama gets in and then he'll tax us to death). We are NOT even in a recession. Three periods of officially depressed economy are a recession. THIS AIN'T IT.

- Oil prices are out of control but that is NOT a recession.
- the housing bubble has burst and a NECESSARY CORRECTION is taking place - flippers and speculators caused it and now they are losing. This is NOT a recession.

on topic blog Interesting discussion.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
According to the site linked below, the antichrist is mentioned in only 4 places in the bible:

THE 4 BIBLE PASSAGES:

1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Source: Bible.ca

I dont know about you, but doesnt it clearly say that anyone who dont believe in Jesus is a antichrist? If so, there are many of us.

Is it because there is one God you guys believe there must be one antichrist too?

Personally I believe there are no greater evil than man himself.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
According to the site linked below, the antichrist is mentioned in only 4 places in the bible:

There is one other place. Christ Himself says something like this - 'I came in my own name, and you rejected me but another will come in his own name and him you will accept' ... in reference to the Anti-Christ.

But it's too darn early in the morning for me to be flipping through the bible to find that quote. ... sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As events continue to unfold everyday there just may be some evel of truth to what's being suggested here.
People sure do love and embrace Obama but as I stated before every Presidential candidate for as long as I can remember has beed accused of being the anti Christ by someone.

However, the "change" he is referring to is not what his gullible followers will be expecting.

Very crafty choice of words, and he does kinda resemble a Damien-like character too.

The seven heads are probably wrapping up their meeting right about now.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think this has a lot of potential to be factual. Most, unfortunately, will not believe it because satan is blinding them. Obama fits the criteria in more than one way. Interesting fact, his zip code is 60606. Coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences. Read the Bible before forming an opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Obama - Enlightened Being

Seriously folks. Ya' just can't make this stuff up.

Obama isn't one of us. He's enlightened. Spiritually sensitive people can feel it. He's evolved .... blah blah blah

I even heard one poster here say that Obama never lies and that he'll save the world. Seriously. (the poor lil' guy ignores Rezko, Ayers, Wright, and those pingpong tourneys!)

Add to it all the self-serving messianic rhetoric he himself spews.

THESE kind of attitudes are why many of us get very nervous and think that he could be the anti-christ.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I just want to stress to you that the OP uses the term, "anti-christ" in the wrong way. Anti-christ is a term that specifies a group of people. The correct term for a one-person anti-christ would be the "beast" or "beast of Revelation". Although you could get technical about it seeing that there is a political and religious beast. Obama would be considered the political beast if you believe he's an anti-christ. Someone like the Pope would be the religious beast who would have control over the political beast. Anti-christ is a loosly used term on this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Just a thought. The prophets of old would tell what they saw. Sometimes what they saw didn't make sence to them, so they explained it the best that they could. It has always been assumed that the AntiChrist would come from the Mid East because of how he is said to be the King of the North. To prophets who never knew that an America existed, could they be talking about the "King" (President) of North America? Is B.O. the AntiChrist??? Only God knows for sure, but he sure fits all the criteria...if you accept my King of the North meaning North America theory. Regardless...When was the last time any of you have been to church?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here is my Thing If Obama will become the Antichrist when This Maitreya Guy will be no one I guess eh!!!!? Thats why I dont Believe what MAN say's about anything sometimes.

Info on this Maitreya guy..

www.satansrapture.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join