It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Actually yeah, I can see it more likely with Hillary. Something about her scares me. But Obama scares me too, he's "too good to be true". But then Mccain really scares me but it feels more like a human reason to be afraid, such as his anger and post traumatic stress. But with Hillary and Obama it feel like a weird paranoid fear, like....can I trust them or are they bad aliens (hehe joking sorta) or something weird like that ?? If that makes sense.

Originally posted by Locoman8
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I'm sure you believe you're an alien, right? Obama is too far off the mark to be the beast. Hillary seems more likely to be the beast to be honest with you.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I said this elsewhere and I'll say it here - Obama has the same pathology as George Bush (43). The constant self-reverent, self-referent, narcissistic, messianic comments are just like Bush43 - but wrapped with a different bow.

An antichrist? Yes .. one of many.

THE Antichrist? Could be. Time will tell.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Explain?

Allegiances: He was also a Muslim, still practicing we do not know for certain.

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)

What in THE hell does being Muslim have to do with anything? Why should anyone need to "know for certain"? OHH, I get it... Like when the Nazis made Jews identify their being Jewish with a kind of badge.

As for, "He will come as a man of Peace." .... Uh, isn't that a good thing? Or would the US prefer a [another?
] radical, violent, idiotic, warmonger?

You and your sister are spooked because you just might get a new president that isn't a circus monkey.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The very first time I'd ever heard about or seen Barack Obama was on a TV interview about 2 years ago. I don't know why, but he gave me the creeps. Just something in his responses and the look on his face. Almost a look of wanting power at any cost. Have you ever noticed that he really doesn't have a relaxed sense of humor? When he does try to inject humor, it's forced. Many people accuse George Bush of being the AntiChrist - I totally disagree. He doesn't have the power, charisma and following that Barack has. 75,000 people came to see Barack speak in Oregon! It's bordering on adoration - an alarming omen. The man was born of a Muslim and attended a Muslim school. This would tie in with Muslims wanting to conquer the US from within and have an opening for world dominance. The most troubling statement from Obama was his comment regarding the voters of West VA "clinging to religion"...ponder that comment. The REAL Obama came out in that stement. Don't be fooled by this guy. He's a false christian transfixing the masses.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hey....they are ALL transfixing the masses to use your vocab if you dont mind.
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we watch on tv is geared to control our consciousness in subtle ways. The illusion of authority is the chain that has to be broken and the only way to do so is to just turn off the tv and step outside your house for some fresh air. Obama, clinton, mcain, bush....differing political agendas and royal family bloodlines but essentially they are all a part of the same beast. Unless one of them stands up and abolishes the federal reserve system and allows every citizen to regain their exemptions and sovereignty they are nothing more than politicians.

Obama though.....he is a "slight" wildcard in this race. Yet we still need to let them fight it out with faith that there will be someone with the power and strength to bring freedom back to america so we can then unite the entire world against all evil. Our founding fathers had that vision in mind so lets take our place on that evolutionary plateau shall we?

Stop bickering over corporate political games....our societies are falling apart and people go hungry every night.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I have a great sense that you are a Ron Paul fan. I too am a Ron Paul revolutionist. However, may I tell you that there is hope in the name of a man. His name is Bob Barr and he is running for president on the Libertarian ticket. Bob Barr has the same views and same agenda as Ron Paul, and if we're lucky we may find a Barr/Paul ticket for November. Change is still possible so let's wake up the revolutionists and get the word out about Bob Barr.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
isn't the AC supposed to deceive thousands, if not millions, into thinking he is a great and positive entity who will bring peace/unite/fix all our problems, etc.?

gee, i could see obama being the AC just by reading ONE PAGE of all your comments. most of you seem to support him without a doubt. i find that creepy and disturbing. i for one, can't stand him. everytime i am unfortunate enough to have to look at him i get a weird feeling about him. that doesn't mean i stand by clinton 100% either but i would never vote for obama

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am not an Obama fan either, but I don't think he's the anti-christ/beast. I think the beast of revelation will come from europe through the EU as the EU will be holding elections for president this year. There are 10 permanent Nation States in the EU and 17 limited Nation states in the EU. 10 permanent.... sounds like the 10 kings with no kingdom as of yet but have one hour as king.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Where do have any proof to support the statement that Barak admires Hitler and Osama. In a time where Hillary Clinton references the assasination of Bobby Kennedy and the media smears her, rightly or wrongly, I would have to believe his admiration for such villians would be common knowledge. In other words where do you get this super secret information. I believe it to be ANTI-CHRIST to accuse someone of being the Antichrist when you really have no proof at all.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Got news for you..The president of The U.S. Is the most powerful man in the world, and at the moment we DO rule the damned world. Examine your facts.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

who are you talking to? Me? because the US is on it's way down a steep slope and when we hit bottom, the EU will come in and act as world power. Their currency is already stronger than ours.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE THAT SENATOR BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

I BELIEVE THAT SEN. BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT THE BIBLE TELLS US ABOUT BECAUSE:

1. IF WE ADD UP THE LETTERS IN HIS

FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME, WE

WILL GET 666 IF WE USE SOME

UNDERSTANDING!
**SO HERE IS THE FORMULA:

HIS FIRST NAME IS BARACK

HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN

HIS LAST NAME IS OBAMA

BARACK HAS---------------6 LETTERS

HUSSEIN HAS---------------7 LETTERS

OBAMA HAS-----------------5 LETTERS

NOW 6 PLUS 7 PLUS 5 EQUALS 18.

AND IF WE BREAK DOWN THE NUMBER

18, WE WILL GET 6 PLUS 6 PLUS 6.

AND 666 IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

2. ANOTHER REASON THAT I BELIEVE THAT

SEN. BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-

CHRIST IS BECAUSE HE LIVES IN AND

HAS WORKED IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

AND THE ZIP CODE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

IS 60606. AND IF WE TAKE OUT THE

TWO ZEROS IN THIS ZIP CODE WE WILL

GET 666 AGAIN!

3. THE THIRD REASON I BELIEVE THAT

CHRIST IS BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN HE

LIVES IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS AND THE

FIRST THREE DIGITS OF PHONE

NUMBERS THEIR ARE 666.

SO IF YOU DIAL 1 + AREA CODE (312) +

666 AND THEN THE LAST FOUR DIGITS

OF SOME PHONE NUMBERS THERE,

YOU WILL REACH A PHONE NUMBER IN

THE SAME CITY AND STATE THAT

SEN. BARACK OBAMA LIVES IN! BECAUSE

THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS THERE

BEGIN WITH 666.

AND REMEMBER THAT 666 IS THE MARK

OF THE BEAST!

NOW THE FOURTH REASON THAT I

BELIEVE THAT SEN. BARACK OBAMA IS

THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT THE BIBLE

TELLS US ABOUT IS BECAUSE HIS

OFFICE OR CAMPAIGN PHONE NUMBER

FOR VOTERS TO CALL OR FOR PEOPLE

TO CALL WHO HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT

VOTING IS:

1-866-675-2008.

THIS IS A TOLL-FREE NUMBER BUT IT STILL HAS THE
NUMBER 666 IN IT!

SO PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF THE

MAN NAMED SEN. BARACK OBAMA!

DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM, DO NOT
WORSHIP HIM AND DO NOT TAKE HIS MARK!
BECAUSE HIS MARK IS 666!

P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:
owens_ruben@yahoo.com

SO THAT I CAN ANSWER ANY OF YOUR

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS

ABOUT THE END TIME, THE WARS, THE

RAPTURE, THE BEAST OR THE ANTI- CHRIST!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE THAT SENATOR BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

I BELIEVE THAT SEN. BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT THE BIBLE TELLS

US ABOUT BECAUSE:

1. IF WE ADD UP THE LETTERS IN HIS

FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME, WE

WILL GET 666 IF WE USE SOME UNDERSTANDING!

**SO HERE IS THE FORMULA:

HIS FIRST NAME IS BARACK.

HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN.

HIS LAST NAME IS OBAMA.

BARACK HAS---------------6 LETTERS

HUSSEIN HAS---------------7 LETTERS

OBAMA HAS-----------------5 LETTERS

NOW 6 PLUS 7 PLUS 5 EQUALS 18.

AND IF WE BREAK DOWN THE NUMBER

18, WE WILL GET 6 PLUS 6 PLUS 6.

2. ANOTHER REASON THAT I BELIEVE THAT

CHRIST IS BECAUSE HE LIVES IN AND

HAS WORKED IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

AND THE ZIP CODE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

IS 60606. AND IF WE TAKE OUT THE

TWO ZEROS IN THIS ZIP CODE WE WILL

GET 666 AGAIN!

3. THE THIRD REASON I BELIEVE THAT

CHRIST IS BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN HE

LIVES IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS AND THE

FIRST THREE DIGITS OF PHONE

NUMBERS THEIR ARE 666.

SO IF YOU DIAL 1 + AREA CODE (312) +

666 AND THEN THE LAST FOUR DIGITS

OF SOME PHONE NUMBERS THERE,

YOU WILL REACH A PHONE NUMBER IN

THE SAME CITY AND STATE THAT

SEN. BARACK OBAMA LIVES IN! BECAUSE

THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS THERE

BEGIN WITH 666.

AND REMEMBER THAT 666 IS THE MARK

OF THE BEAST!

4. NOW THE FOURTH REASON THAT I

BELIEVE THAT SEN. BARACK OBAMA IS

THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT THE BIBLE

TELLS US ABOUT IS BECAUSE HIS

OFFICE OR CAMPAIGN PHONE NUMBER

FOR VOTERS TO CALL OR FOR PEOPLE

TO CALL WHO HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT

VOTING IS: 1-866-675-2008.

THIS IS A TOLL-FREE NUMBER BUT

IT STILL HAS THE NUMBER 666 IN IT!

SO PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF THE

MAN NAMED SEN. BARACK OBAMA!

DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM, DO NOT

WORSHIP HIM AND DO NOT TAKE HIS

MARK! BECAUSE HIS MARK IS 666!

P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:

owens_ruben@yahoo.com

SO THAT I CAN ANSWER ANY OF YOUR

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS

ABOUT THE END TIME, THE WARS, THE

RAPTURE, THE BEAST OR THE ANTI-

CHRIST OR THE NEW BABYLON!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

A critical mind in the holy scriptures create disastrous upsets, uproars and misunderstandings. The scripture,funny to say, may be used to suit different opinions we hold be they true or falsity. I am confident that an AntiChrist will in the first place be difficult to notice, symbols relating him, will unveil with time. That alone may cause us to label several individuals who stage characteristics of him. Think about what some Christians did, calling the Pope John Paul 2 the AntiChrist.

Watch and pray, that was Christ's warning not criticise and discredit!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

the most powerful man in the world is the Pope, some would argue the "black pope" was the most powerful (superior general of the jesuit order). the world has been under the authority of the roman empire for thousands of years. the fall of the holy roman empire is a misnomer. nothing has literally changed.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I couldn't agree with you more. The Pope, EU, and the Euro are taking over the world as our own nation is falling into oblivion.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join