It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesse Macbeth, this my response to the world

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Well, instead of telling you what I think about your post, I will just say..

I am an ARMY Veteran, 1988-2001, served in the first Gulf War and I can tell you that your assertions are an outright falsehood.

At no time was any christian ideology forced upon me or my fellow soldiers.

There were worship services for all denominations and every one of us was free to worship the way we saw fit.

I never encountered a Nazi.

The units I served in: B CO 319th MI Bn ABN, A CO 319TH MI BN ABN, HQ XVIII ABN Corps, HHC 29TH INF VaNG, HHC 1173RD Trans CO. VaNG, HHC 1710 Trans Co. VaNG, HHB 54TH FA BDE VaNG not including training assignments, at no time was an effort made by anyone in my Chain of Command to isolate, ridicule, discriminate against anyone for the religious choices.

It is completely unfair to the men and women serving to perpetuate this falsehood.

My apologies to the membership for taking this brief step off topic, but I could not stomach this particular false accusation directed at our fighting men & women.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i have sympathy for you and you should have just kept with God the hole time

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
The ARMY does not belong to the American people, it belongs to Nazis, and it has for quite a while.

Last time I checked, I wasn't a Nazi. Guys I know in the Army aren't Nazis, either.

Some people here love to use that word to describe the US Military. I think they ought to pull their head out of their fourth point of contact.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

The ARMY does not belong to the American people, it belongs to Nazis, and it has for quite a while.

Last time I checked, I wasn't a Nazi. Guys I know in the Army aren't Nazis, either.

Some people here love to use that word to describe the US Military. I think they ought to pull their head out of their fourth point of contact.

Seconded.

The author of this thread, and many flocking here seem to epitomize the trash-talking bandwagon that follows the armed forces of the United States in the worst way.

This thread is about the disgusting actions of a person who seems to have inflated self-worth and an inability to tell the truth, even, questionably, on his posts her at ATS. Not your conspiracy theories of hate-mongering on men and women who follow orders on the basis that it betters their country, and the world.

You can disagree with those orders.
Like many of them do.
And you be angry all you want, but to attack those men and women, especially in such a vile way as who the author of this thread claims to be, sets you lower than the 'Nazi's' you claim to be in charge of our forces.

Go find a hole and rot in it.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Of course not. Never the less, soldiers pray to Jesus before going out to kill Iraqis. This is documented. It is not forced on anyone, but soldiers who consider themselves Christians DO pray to God to protect their patrol while an hour later they may be responsible for the death of a Muslim 'insurgent'. This doesn't mean the Army enforces any religious ideal. I'm saying it perverts it.

There were worship services for all denominations and every one of us was free to worship the way we saw fit.

I never encountered a Nazi.

I didn't mean to imply that the Army is full of Nazis. I meant to imply that the Nazi run industrial military complex is all up in your business, and that there are PLENTY of racists in the Army (please don't try to deny this, I know people in the service.)

It is completely unfair to the men and women serving to perpetuate this falsehood.

It's not unfair to anybody if I say the Army is pro-death and anti-Muslim.
If you join the Army you willingly become their employee. That doesn't mean you should be held accountable for the things that go on, but you shouldn't deny it.

Plenty of people will deny Jesse Macbeths boot camp story for the simple fact that they are service-man. It shouldn't be like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dryken1

Listen you are the worst kind of looser. You just dropped through basic like you did in everything else in your life and you always end up thinking it's someone elses fault. The army must have figgured out exactly what kind of person you are and discharged you.
And still after going to prisson, you didn't learn your lesson and keep smearing mud on those who bleed and die in the hands of so called muslims to keep this country free (and I don't think the army is perfect... far from it). Why dont you go to Iran or Venezuela or something and preach your trash over there where there are people dumb enough to belive you (I'm sure Chavez would adopt you...).
Do us all a favor and shut your trap, youre just trying to justify why you did what you did and I have no respect for someone who lies on a lie...

And if someone doesn't like what I said dont waste youre time, cause I aint waisting more of mine on Jesse Macbeth...

edit* sorry for the spelling but this just made me go ballistic for a sec.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Christians pray to Jesus before doing anything. Going to sleep, eating dinner, massacring a village of unbelievers, whatever. It's not limited to Christians in the army.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, bro.

The people who run this country are Nazis, born and bred. Look up the history of the Bush family.

The people who run your military and tell you where to go and who to kill, are part of the industrial war machine which is populated by NAZIS and Eugenics freaks.

This isn't conspiracy theory, it's fact. You and the average soldier have nothing to do with this. You're free to take any offense you wish, though, as I understand that soldiers are trained to affiliate themselves and their reputation with their service. Just another form of mind control. You are individuals, no matter how heavily you identify yourself with the corp.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis

The author of this thread, and many flocking here seem to epitomize the trash-talking bandwagon that follows the armed forces of the United States in the worst way.

Go find a hole and rot in it.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

No doubt. I still haven't read all the details of what he was imprisoned for, but by reading the comments in this thread you would think he slaughtered a family of 5 and ate them. Someone actually suggested he get the death penalty? Seriously...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Plenty of people will deny Jesse Macbeths boot camp story for the simple fact that they are service-man. It shouldn't be like that.

Servicemen will deny it because WE went thru boot/basic training and we know what can and can't happen. His story is full of holes.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This reminds me of that Girls Gone Wild guy's story of how he was abused and tortured while incarcerated. Maybe horrible stuff like this does secretly go on within our own military and prisons? Probably doesn't happen much, but I wouldn't say it's impossible...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Jesse if that is you what I have to say may help you and it may make you mad.

First of all were you charged at any point with a violation of the UCMJ?

Second of all if you were not charged with the UCMJ and discharge paperwork was filed, it is important for you to keep that paperwork, so that any connections can be made to you and the fact that you were connected to the military.

Right now with the war being in the light it is, it could possibly be easy to find a lawyer who could take this case pro bono...you know one of those 60's protester-former anti-establishment types

This is the bad part Jesse and if that is you...shame on you for lying, but if that was done to you shame on that DS and all who knew about it. I am not going to say I do not believe you, but considering your past it will be hard legally to prove it. but any case lawyer will be able to request those filed document and any statements from JAG. This will go along way to establishing your credibility prior to you being jailed. If you wanted to do something about this, you should have done it directly from the point that it happened. There is always a way to do that and always someone to take your case... Unless you are looking for a Constitutional Lawyer. How about the NAACP or the ACLU I am telling you if there is credibility to what you are saying you can do it.

You will never be forgotten for the bs story you told but you can and still have a right to justice.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by jsobecky

I don't think he was looking for teeth, just a tongue.

He's got a tongue, and it works quite well, at least when telling lies.

No, he is what used to be called "a mouth looking for an ear".

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think we scared him off.

Too bad, we was havin fun.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Of course not. Never the less, soldiers pray to Jesus before going out to kill Iraqis. This is documented.

And terrorists scream "Allahu Akbar!" when they detonate homicide bombs in crowded marketplaces. So what?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Servicemen will deny it because WE went thru boot/basic training and we know what can and can't happen. His story is full of holes.

Hey jerico65, don't argue with NewWorldOver. He's an expert. Remember what he said:

(please don't try to deny this, I know people in the service.)

Emphasis added.

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, bro.

The people who run this country are Nazis, born and bred. Look up the history of the Bush family.

The people who run your military and tell you where to go and who to kill, are part of the industrial war machine which is populated by NAZIS and Eugenics freaks.

This isn't conspiracy theory, it's fact. You and the average soldier have nothing to do with this. You're free to take any offense you wish, though, as I understand that soldiers are trained to affiliate themselves and their reputation with their service. Just another form of mind control. You are individuals, no matter how heavily you identify yourself with the corp.

Yes and this is what they are forced to say before carrying out their industrial war machine, nazis eugenics cleansing missions:

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch Ein halbes Pfund Butter Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker Ein halbes Pfund Mehl Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse Ein wenig extra Staubzucker ... und keine Eier In eine Schussel geben Butter einruhren Gemahlene Nusse zugeben und Den Teig verkneten Augenballgrobe Stucke vom Teig formen Im Staubzucker walzen und Sagt die Zauberworter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und KEINE EIER Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und Keine Eier*

*recipe courtesy of Tool

[edit on 1/24/2008 by bobafett1972]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
No doubt. I still haven't read all the details of what he was imprisoned for, but by reading the comments in this thread you would think he slaughtered a family of 5 and ate them. Someone actually suggested he get the death penalty? Seriously...

That's mind control for ya. Run people through the mill and when they come out anyone who is not like them deserves to die.

Seems to me Jesse Macbeth was chewed up and spit out from the mill (the Army) and tried to get back at them. It's likely nobody believes him anymore, nevertheless, those who were sucessfully run through the mill (brainwashed) want to see him suffer even more than a prison sentence.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is absolutely FALSE.

I know of a couple of high ranking OFFICERS who are practicing Muslims. One is Air Force, one is Army. Most bases have services for Muslims, as they do for Protestants, Catholics, etc. The Muslim faith is actualy VERY accepted in the military and they are provided the means to practice it.

Check out this site:

MUSLIM MILITARY MEMBERS

www.muslimmilitarymembers.org...

Pentagon observes Muslim holy month

Ramadan Awareness Training Prepares Sailors for Islamic Holy Month

Chaplains trained to serve troops of all faiths

Muslims in military say ‘everybody belongs’

Robert M. Schalk / U.S. Navy
Sailors aboard the USS Saipan pray during a Muslim religious service in 2003, while deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Muslim troops say the U.S. military community has been tolerant of their religion, and they have been able to coordinate Ramadan observances with their supervisors.

Chris Fowler / S&S
Seaman Mawdud Ahmed joined the Navy to make a better life for himself and give something back to the country that has given his family so much.

While serving their country, they find time to pray to Allah at least five times a day.

West Point dedicates space to Muslim worship

Dang, seems our military goes out of its way to service our Muslim military members.

Oh my. They even let a Muslim be a Commander!!!

Muslim commander says U.S. troops there to help

[edit on 24-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join