It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesse Macbeth, this my response to the world

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
No, I didn't say they intentionally shoot innocents

I swear pro-military posters have a serious reading disability.

I said they shoot civilians, and they do. A civilian becomes an 'insurgent' once he's killed by American gunfire. Say what you want. Denial sounds the same in every language.

Huh? You know, that statement didn't make any sense at all. Must be the brainwashing I underwent, huh?

OK, I'll type this really slow. US Troops don't shoot civilians and then say they are insurgents. If that happened, there would be a huge investigation and the troops would get a buttload of jailtime.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

NWO it does not matter how you slice it if you are in a war and a 16 year old comes out and tries to kill you and your guys what are you going to do.

War is not pretty. civilians are going to lose their lives, you do not have to agree with the fact we are there but do not de-humanize soldiers sailors marines and airmen because of your belief.. War sucks but you do not have to tell that to anybody that has been in the waterways and ground-pounding or standing any post in that country...they know far better than you what is happening. but unlike you they have to live with it, while you sit back and nit-pick, criticise and second guess any chance you can get to slam not the war but the people that serve their country.....I think you shoud strongly re-evaluate your approach.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If you check my post history, and my THREADS, you will see that I defend religion and Christians in general ALL THE TIME on ATS.

Defend Christians? Like this?

I said that the majority of soldiers pray to Jesus before they go out and shoot down Islamic civilians.

I post, in this exact thread, that I was raised a Christian

And? So what? You could have been raised by the Jesuits and still hate Jesus. The fact that you were raised Christian means nothing.

And on that note, I leave this thread to it's own flaming death. Fire away, HOO RAH!

Buh-bye.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I remember when I used to be into this anti war crap as you are. The fact is I learned that war is necessary to maintain peace just as everything good in this universe needs something bad for it to even exist. Now you name me an army that doesn't create collateral damage, destroy villages, kill enemy soldiers and likes it and so on... You see maybe it hasn't come to you, war is not a walk in the park. It's war people die get maimed and the civilian population pays greatest, but also soldiers die. Now think what an American soldier dies for and what a cold blooded terrorist dies for and you'll realize their motives are not that different. It's their means that are different, now name me one American soldier who has blown himself up in a cafe or bus inside enemy territory. Or one American pilot who has flow into a building full of hard working innocent people after hijacking it.
Listen NWO I've lived in Colombia quite some time and sometimes life comes down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time when the fire fight starts or the bomb ignites... live with it or change it but stop complaining

[edit on 24-1-2008 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dryken1

I will tell you this, you have disrespected very one that has served in the US military.

What really get me angry is you disrespect my Son, a Marine.

Roper

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
reply to post by dryken1

I will tell you this, you have disrespected very one that has served in the US military.

What really get me angry is you disrespect my Son, a Marine.

Roper

I am very thankful for your son's service.

Real men will understand. Real men will understand what the OP is. The people who defend and worship him will never understand.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When you go to war for your country, you have to tell yourself that it is with honor and justice that you do so. You try not to question the dictates of your national leaders who are sending you there. You obey, yet with your conscience so as to not fall into doing a inhuman and unjustified act upon those who are going to try to kill you. You know that God will try your leaders for what they do, and the burden of your efforts is upon their hands. You, are a soldier.

In the field of conflict there are two simple rules, live or die, and what you decide will make the difference in only seconds. A ten year old boy jumps out from behind a wall and points a gun at you, you must decide, "Do I want to live? If so, he must die..." You pull the trigger knowing you made the right decision.

When the war is over you hopefully return home to friends and family. Thoughts of the battles play with your mind. There are sleepless nights. But your conscience is clear because you know you only did that which you had to do. In war someone must die, if you are to live.

God bless every soldier who has done so with honor.

As for the leaders of the nations, it is within their power to make peace, but they won't because they are all guilty for lust of whatever it is their neighbor has. The Iraq war was not fought for WMD or oil, it was fought to change the geo-political balance of power. case closed. God will judge if this was right. The soldier has his honor.

Jesse, You should know that as a black man and a muslim, you would be mistreated. They took out their fears and frustrations on you. I cannot speak to truth of your words. I do not even know you.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think you should read your own posts you say the Army manipulates and uses Christian ideology to make war against Islam. I dont know when the last time you served was, but we are in Government service and these services do not use a religious ideal or even a perverted one to push their troops into the battle space against an Islamic force....So that is wrong. Another thing our war in Iraq is designed to fight a grouping of insurgents not Islam so you should bury that idea too.

Then you say that you do not imply the Army is full of Nazi's just that there are plenty of them and they pretty much run the Army's pro-death anti muslim views, you then continue to say that the Army is a mind control syndicate that was designed by the Nazi's..... I was wondering was that before or after they were stomping Nazi's in WWII.....by the way our Nazi racist xenophobic Army is the most religiously and culture diverse force on the planet. ......I am sorry maybe I did not hear you right

Also plenty of service people will deny the Jesse story not because of the fact that they are supposedly brainwashed but the fact is the man lied (which he freely admits-because he got caught) about his role in the military-the fact that he was in a combat unit in Iraq-and he lied about killing innocent civilians....which you are so willing to forget about in this post because it just so happens that, that is the point you are trying to convince everyone of, of course by stating such nonsensical words like Insurgent-Civilian......

You know what you are entitled to your opinion, but don't try to make service men and women or people that support them seem stupid, saying things like you dont read very well or oh look another brainwashed military supporter. People who have served their Country are highly intelligent, I am sure there are many that agree with your beliefs, but they are not going to back you up because to try to make them seem less then intelligent and brainwashed.....Some times it is not what you beleive that sets people against you but the hardline way you go about trying to make people believe. If you can make them see your point of view you have a better chance to make them beleive.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think you should read your own posts you say the Army manipulates and uses Christian ideology to make war against Islam. I dont know when the last time you served was, but we are in Government service and these services do not use a religious ideal or even a perverted one to push their troops into the battle space against an Islamic force....So that is wrong. Another thing our war in Iraq is designed to fight a grouping of insurgents not Islam so you should bury that idea too.

Then you say that you do not imply the Army is full of Nazi's just that there are plenty of them and they pretty much run the Army's pro-death anti muslim views, you then continue to say that the Army is a mind control syndicate that was designed by the Nazi's..... I was wondering was that before or after they were stomping Nazi's in WWII.....by the way our Nazi racist xenophobic Army is the most religiously and culture diverse force on the planet. ......I am sorry maybe I did not hear you right

Also plenty of service people will deny the Jesse story not because of the fact that they are supposedly brainwashed but the fact is the man lied (which he freely admits-because he got caught) about his role in the military-the fact that he was in a combat unit in Iraq-and he lied about killing innocent civilians....which you are so willing to forget about in this post because it just so happens that, that is the point you are trying to convince everyone of, of course by stating such nonsensical words like Insurgent-Civilian......

You know what you are entitled to your opinion, but don't try to make service men and women or people that support them seem stupid, saying things like you dont read very well or oh look another brainwashed military supporter. People who have served their Country are highly intelligent, I am sure there are many that agree with your beliefs, but they are not going to back you up because to try to make them seem less then intelligent and brainwashed.....Some times it is not what you beleive that sets people against you but the hardline way you go about trying to make people believe. If you can make them see your point of view you have a better chance to make them beleive.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose

Where would he post, then? ATS is likely the most structured and serious

Whether this is really him or a hoax the person who posted is mentally ill. Is ATS a treatment facility? Will coddling him help? The answer to both is no. The only real thing relevant to ATS is getting at the truth.

I understand your point and when mental illness presents itself here I get to feeling the same often. Then I remind myself that truth is the best medicine for what ails people like this and encouraging their lies or fantasies is actually abuse.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Fellow Warriors, supporters, and those generally peeved at NewWorldOver,

Forgive and forget. Something has obviously convinced him that we are all Nazis on a murderous Christian NeoCrusade to rid the world of Muslim women and children, mostly effected by gunshot wounds to the head.

So his posts are inconsistent and he has yet to provide suitable evidence to substantiate his accusations. So he doesn't consider Soldiers as real Americans. This is freedom! He can say whatever he wants and doesn't have to prove anything. Reference the quote in my signature.

I made an oath before God and Country that I would lay down my life to defend his right to make an ass of himself. I would honor that oath without hesitation. I hold my liberty so dear that I gave part of it up in order to defend that of others. So did some of you. Remember that oath and what you have sacrificed, few others will.

His trolling has managed to pull almost three whole pages of this thread off topic. Lets get the train back on the tracks and focus. I am a frequent guest of ATS because we have the most civil and intelligent discussions of any community I have seen on the internet. Lets deny ignorance together, one case at a time. Don't allow yourself to be distracted.

I leave you with a quote.

"You may have only enemies whom you can hate, not enemies you despise. You must be proud of your enemy: then the successes of your enemy are your successes too.

What matters long life? What warrior wants to be spared?

I do not spare you; I love you thoroughly, my brothers in war!"

Goodnight Warriors.

WhiteOneActual out.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by WhiteOneActual]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

He did his time for it.

Would you like him, or anyone, to make a cursory judgement of your life, Valhall, in the same demeaning way?

Thought not.

You are talking to another one of God's children. Show some respect.

You have now left another post in my profile stating I did not answer your question. This is the only question I can find that apparently you feel was not answered...even though I already answered it in this thread.

I have not judged him, as I stated before. I have identified him according to his acts.

Now - there have been people come on this thread and proclaim him once a liar always a liar; have stated that because he lied once then everything he has stated in this thread is a lie; have proclaimed him unworthy to be in their army because he is Muslim; and have told him to go back to Saudi.

None of those people have been me.

I simply stated his actions and pointed out that his meandering story to explain WHY he did what he did and then his specific apology did not cover the added crime he committed of using an innocent group of people, not attached to what he claims to have happened to him, and misguiding their (and others') efforts because of his lies. I stated his acts were childish, selfish and deceitful.

If you have issues with that, well, that's your problem. Because the best I can tell, for those in this thread who are not ready to pour him a hot cup of cocoa and pull him up a comfy chair to create a more bonding environment - I've been the least acidic, the least accusative, and the least judgmental.

He's a convicted liar for his actions and he doesn't even seem to get the breadth of the effect of those actions. I have now pointed that breadth out.

Live with it.

[edit on 1-24-2008 by Valhall]

[edit on 1-24-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i dont really have alot of time to go and read everything people said on here. but i reqad the first four pages of replies. i dont have a computer so i have to go to the library are use some elses. you can check that i was released by goin onto the bop website and look me up threy have ne narked as a white guy on their but everyone knows iam not. my reg number is 37410-086 that will make it easier to look me up that i was rleased. i got out of prison or fdc or whater you want to call it and went to the halfway house. i couldent just go to the library anytime. i lost everything i had when i went to prison so i had to start over thats why i have to use a public computer if it takes me awhile to respond it is not because i am cowering are hideing its because i simply dont have alot of time or the means right now. i understand alot of the hatred twards me and i exspected it. i just needed to get things off of my chest. if a moderator needs further proof of who iam until i can submity paper then i wont mind giving them my cell number so they can talk to me. also i did an interview with king 5 news as soon as i was released to the halfwayhouse go on to the king five web site and look me up on there you will find the video i told them all the sames things i told you all but they cut oput all the things that i went through in the army and just posted my apology. i know many of you wont care what i say amny of you believe that iam not even jesse . that i am just some kid playing a prank. iam not gonna beg any way to believe me i have moved on from that. i lied and i was wrong. i came to ats because i know alot of people on here are intelligent people and are searching for the truth and are open minded. so i thought here would be the best place on the web for me to post my story were the media wont edit it and show what they want. my life is hard right now i live in a military city tacoma washinton. i am so afraid of being reconized here in the streets are having military personal are pissed off vets taking me out that at work i were a name tage with a different name on it. everywere i go iam wearing low hats and hoodies covering up my face. i have made peace with myself that i lied abd did not wron. abd my post was not trying to make a excuse for it it was me getting the truth off my chest. to tell the world like a man that i loied and iam sorry and here is the reasons why i did what i did and move on. iam not trying to go after the military. not trying to make them look bad anymore not trying to do anythoing but get the truth out there for my own poeacfe of mind. beleive it or not it is up to you. but iam jesse macbeth iam sorry for the things i said. and i never got 10,000 dollars in cash benis from the veterans affairs the only benis i got from them was a few days stay in the va's psyc ward i did that to get off the streests. and no ivaw did not force theoney into my pockets i took because i wanted it and needed it to get me fed and off the streets. i went to prison not for the falase statements i made in the media but for alteration my dd214. so if it makes you feel better to continue to bash me go ahead. the reason why i dident log onto ats ujnder my other screen names is because i forgot the passwords so i went through all my email adress that i ever used to try and get a password sent to them. if you check the ip adress of were i posted originally you will see that its is from the university of washintons downtown campus i used their library there all the time because there is no time limit on the computer use and you dont have to be a student. when i can i will post my proof and my court paper work.

thank you

jesse macbeth

insha allah you all will get past your hatred for me and see the truth

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Before the rest of the haters jump on you, just want to say you're fine with the majority of ATS posters, here Jesse.

We are not all members of the military nor do we hate you or even think you deserved to go to Prison. If you were actually abused in boot camp, than there's no telling WHAT you could have done. You didn't kill anybody. You told a lie. And you admitted it.

I'll U2U this to you just so you read it. I don't want this buried under piles of hate-mongering etc.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

We are not all members of the military nor do we hate you or even think you deserved to go to Prison.

Oh i dunno about that.
Some members of the miiltary would still feel the guy deserved a second chance. When asked how many times he should forgive his brother in a single day, Jesus told the apostle seventy times seven (or something to that effect).
I look at it this way: If a person messed up, you correct your own mistakes that caused the process (if you were at fault at all), and resume the rest of your day. If you've given that individual the opportunity to screw you over, you remove the opportunity, but you forgive the individual. If the person regains your confidence in his/her ability to not screw you over, you continue business as usual. If the person messes you over again, you remove the opportunity again but you forgive the individual.

The way I see it is, eventually the person will correct his errors, and both will be happy. Or the person will continue on being less than he could be, and make the rest of his life a testament to failure, but either way, you've done what was right for both of your situations.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i was curious as to how many of the american posters here who have been having a go at macbeth for his ADMITTED lies, had responded to any of the recent threads about the study which shows how many lies their own government told them before they decided to go to 'war' with iraq.

anyone care to take a guess as to how many of those members i have found so far who posted their disgust at the lies their own government told them (and the deaths that have resulted since) in any of those threads?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i was curious as to how many of the american posters here who have been having a go at macbeth for his ADMITTED lies, had responded to any of the recent threads about the study which shows how many lies their own government told them before they decided to go to 'war' with iraq.

anyone care to take a guess as to how many of those members i have found so far who posted their disgust at the lies their own government told them (and the deaths that have resulted since) in any of those threads?

don't think tit for tat is going to solve anything, just stir it up further.
if the solution is to seek amnesty and mercy for this individual, do that.
if the solution is to seek revenge for this individual, continue in the direction you're going and consider yourself part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

this war of ideas has been going on for a long time. it keeps going because we insist on remembering and recounting, every sordid detail that caused the problem in the first place. perhaps you need to apply a little mercy to your own self, maybe you don't think the planet deserves a break from the infighting? perhaps you forgot you're on the same planet?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Jesse you are very brave and I do believe you.

I watched pictures of how US soldiers treated the Iraqi in prison. Taking pictures of them posing naked, tied and it insulting positions.

So we all know this treatment exists and that there are a few bad apples in the services. Those soldiers are not serving time themselves.

From what Jesse experienced, I feel he would have no more reasons to lie.

[edit on 25/1/08 by Rhain]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think that given this man jesse's credibility and having been the only crime commited was that in the effect of the behaviour of his superior officers. jesse does seem to reveal a nature amoungst ranking officers of beligerence and immorality when it comes to the dealings of muslims in the american army. Is this because the opinions if not general consensus throughout personell is that of hatred of muslims resulting from christian propaganda infiltrated into their own personal issues when it comes to indifference. it also reveals a statute of rules and things that arn't talked about or handled well by the army and the way it corrosponds with changes amoungst ranks through training

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Jesse you are very brave and I do believe you.

I watched pictures of how US soldiers treated (Irakians
)in prison. Taking pictures of them posing naked, tied and it insulting positions.

So we all know this treatment exists and that there are a few bad apples in the services. Those soldiers are not serving time themselves.

From what Jesse experienced, I feel he would have no more reasons to lie.

He'd have a million reasons to lie, that 's why I'm taking what he says with a grain of salt..

I just don't like being rude about it. Doing so degrades the site and myself.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join