It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesse Macbeth, this my response to the world

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dryken1
with that i will end this.

You're ending this farce?

Happy Dance!!!
----------------------------

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dryken1

Good luck. Seriously. Congrats on your wedding too.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm not a total sympathizer on this subject, but I see eactly where you are comming from. Yes, it was wrong but what normal person would not retaliate in such an effective way after experiencing severe treatment from peers? You have balls because when I was in the military myself, I was treated like Sh*t too, but I was not gutsy enough to retaliate or even tell my CO to F*ck off(B/c I feared disciplinary action). By the way, check your email or My Space. I gave you an Invite

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well to everyone that sent me u2us thank you i appriciate it. i tired to reply but it wouldent let me. thank you all for giving me the chance to get theses things off my chest now i can put the past behind me and move on with my life. i have always liked ats and you will see me trolling on here alot and making more post and i hope you all accept me as part of the ats community and not bash me every time i post my oppinon on a subject again thank you

jesse macbeth

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dryken1

just for future reference... trolling... NEVER a good word to use on this forum.
people might take it a bit to literal.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i'm with you jesse. I'm also ex-military, that joined with one image of the government, and left with a completely different one. Actually, I didn't really care much for conspiracy theories or etc. until I had been in and out of the military. After seeing some of the crazy stuff that goes on in there, I couldn't bury my head on the sand any longer either.

Glad you came here to share your story.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The sad thing about this tale is that if you had gone to the public with this tale, if you had aquired documents proving things, your story could have been powerfull for the Thruth movement in and of itself, there are veterans who are telling their side of the story from the field, yours would have been one that shed light on things going wrong at the homefront.

Such a waste.. I'm glad to have heard your take on things though.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So Many "Stories"... Jesse can you explain why you beat a women in Oakland, California Claiming "flash backs" of a war you never served in as your reasoning for slicing her throat? Too bad you were extradited before any charges were brought against you... I contacted Alameda county and have found several police reports of a women claiming domestic abuse. Would you like to deny or confirm these allegations?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't put anything past the US army. They do what they want, no matter how wrong it is and get away with it most times.

Back in the 90's, my husband was accused of stealing a piece of army equipment that cost over 2 million dollars. A soldier of his was mad that he didn't get promoted and lied and said my husband stole this piece of equipment. Oddly enough, no equipment was missing, but that didn't stop the army.

The CID came to my house and searched EVERYTHING in it looking for a piece of equipment as big as a car. They tore my place up! It was so degrading. They took my husband in and had him take a lie detector test, which they said he failed miserably. So, he took another, and was told he failed the second one as well. They told him all sorts of things and grilled him for hours and hours. They wanted a signed confession that he stole a piece of equipment that was not missing. My husband refused and he didn't back down, insisting he knew nothing of this. They told him they were starting paperwork to charge him.

We didn't hear anything about it until about a year later, when the soldier was caught bragging about how he got my husband in trouble. He was discharged from the army, but no one ever told my husband about this. We found out through the grapevine.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Still Going....

thisainthell.us...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd like to share my over all impression, advice and post a question.
My overall reply to the initial incident ( faking a record & partially faking stories) :I do not approve of it. I don't believe Jesse moving forward. What he did is utterly unethical !

But then again, based on the story of Jesse's life , here's a question to this community: where did Jesse learn ethics?! In group homes ? On the streets ?

Jesse ( if it is you or can forward the message) , it seems the moderators here (and creators of the site) are honest Americans so I strongly suggest you come clean with whatever's on your chest, ask for forgiveness, don't be angry if you don't get it.Listen to this if you want from me: It takes 1 wrong to loose credibility. It takes 15 rights to undo a wrong. The quest to regain your credibility and win back compassion will be very tough and highly improbable but you have started it by clean so try to have hope.

Try and make it up by serving the community. Specifically the homeless and the orphans of which you once belonged to. Try volunteering and opening your heart to be cleansed by God's drops of love. There is no absolute heart pleasure that tops helping others in need. You will feel calm.

My question to you - should you chose to answer it - you are part Saudi , where did your parents go? Can you tell me about your childhood ? Why did you become homeless ?
If you choose not to answer for being too personal I understand.

Sorry If I was too long for everybody. I could not but help state all what is on my mind.
Signed J. - I am Muslim and I love Jesus

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dryken1

Jesse, This tale of BCT is just as false as the rest of your claims. I know this because I was there. I was there with Macbeth at 30th AG 29 APR 2003, and there at D Co 2/47 Inf BCT 10 days later. 4th Platoon Rough Riders. You tried to tell this same tale there and all of the other 59 people in the platoon know as well as you that it didn't happen. DS Martin never called you any names, never singled you out, and certainly never touched your holy book. Shame on you for continuing to harass an institution that gave you a fair chance which you blew. That being said there are tons of valid reasons to bash the US military and government. Quit trying to make it about you.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Hi, this is my first post at this website.

Just wanted to disagree on your statement, there. In '93 (when the rules regarding trainee abuse were very clearly defined), abuse was still happening, and instructors were covering for each other and threatening any witnesses with like treatment (or worse) if they spilled the beans. (This is from personal experience.)

Has the abuse been eradicated since then? - I hope so, but wouldn't bet too much money on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just wanna post something because right now, i think i'd like to make a thread when i'm able pertaining to this OP. So hopefully after i put in 20 posts i'll look back on my previous posts and find this, and make a different thread. Revive this thread. I mean i've only skimmed through a page or two, but that OP reminded me of the movie, American Sniper.

I dunno, after reading ATS for a few years now, and then watching American Sniper, I think the movie did a good job of portraying reality. Both sides, ya know? That's why i'm intrigued by this OP. Even if false, which apparently a few here in this thread believe.

For me, right now, it's not a matter of whether the OP is true or false. But just somethings in the OP happen everyday to people. I'm gonna stop there and share the rest of my thoughts in my thread.... when i get there.....

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

The OP is rubbish, and American Sniper is rubbish....if you believe either is realistic, then boy, do i have a fantastic deal for you...

There's this bridge in Alaska...it doesn't really go anywhere just yet, but there is TONS of potential....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join