It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"I recently saw this on the Net and thought this it was absolute fraud - so I reviewed original 'Spirit' photo - for the purpose of 'debunking.' My findings were NOT what I expected." Johnbro

Photo Analysis of 'Mars Figure'

It was not a photoshop 'cut-and-paste' job. The figure is on the original 'Spirit' rover image. We are going to greatly analyze this latest image file... and let everyone know what we find... ASAP

jb

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What can I say? It's always difficult to be 100% sure about these things. It does look like a humanoid figure, but it also could be a rock at some weird angle.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is nothing there!!!
It was us at ATS that first found this annomaly about 3-4 weeks ago.
Using common sense and logic we came to the conclusion that the "figure" is a rock that is no more than 5m away from the lander...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
More here:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Debunking:
www.badastronomy.com...

Mike will still call it a Tuskin Raider all the same.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is all people's opinions. No one has done extensive photo analysis on this image - to show differences between objects and surroundings. Sharpness - mid-tones - edge analysis; etc. That is purpose of continuing the investigations.

Bad Astronomy makes a living out of being a professional wet blanket. Someone could come up with a clear video of a flying saucer landing in times square - and he would say; without seeing it - that it is a bug too close to the camera lens. Even if he ever found something he couldn't explain away - I highly doubt that he would admit it.

People's OPINIONS - do NOT constitute proof. No more than do mine. BA webmaster wants to continue to live in a world where man is the ultimate being... and he decides what has merit?? That is his business. I am sure that he has several open seats... right next to him. Be my guest. I continue to look... and that is my business.

If a person has never experienced anything phenomenal - then they don't believe. It is simple. Still, I wouldn't let BA tell me what my opinion is. But as they say in the military; "Carry on!"

I know I will...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
There is nothing there!!!
It was us at ATS that first found this annomaly about 3-4 weeks ago.
Using common sense and logic we came to the conclusion that the "figure" is a rock that is no more than 5m away from the lander...

Common sense and logic would tell you rocks are not shaped like that. Personally, I see an anomaly that cannot be explained.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
More examination results have been uploaded - and interested parties should go take another look. Its not just your everyday 'Rock with arms.'
People ARE NOT going to be ready for this. I can just hear the insults a-coming.

'Sauce with the goose, Mr. Savik.'

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

I read a lot of UFO material, see a lot of pictures.. nothing and I mean nothing has me more convinced that we found something with these NASA photos explained on skymonsters.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thank you.... so much, Zinco.

Have put a lot of work into trying to get to the bottom of this. Honestly, it is now 3 am - and I am having a hard time sleeping, considering what we found and uploaded today. I don't even know what to think or say. Just extremely weird.

Be careful what you ask for... I guess.

lll

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It is one of many very compelling things found on Mars. Not to mention anomolous sky apparitions. Question. Why would any nation place such high priority for search and discover missions to what should be a dried up prune of a has been planet? Could it be the ancient eskimo's were correct in saying the metal eagles brought humanity to earth after a planetary wipeout? Purely speculation and conjecture, the millions of millions nations pump into observation of Mars is not.
I figured it out. Get a really hot mamma cool avatar and the mods and powers to be will find others to whip. It's like the the red lambhorgini state trooper thing.
I'll call myself Princess Cleo and photoshop Angelina Jolie atop the great pyramid itself. Problem solved. Changing my email and IP now. Muaahhaaaahhhhhaaaaa.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That is really exciting.

My distorted perception tells me this figure is a statue, maybe at the top of a structure that looks like a rock because the rest of it is buried. Beautiful.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thanks for all your work Johnbro. I'm still awake here at 3am as well..

I dont understand all the photoshop filters but i guess i'm learning. Will our government, hell, any government for that matter tell us what is really going on?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
looks like thatry little thing from starwars. Be great if it was real, i think its most likly a rock rather than a humanoid. But hey, ill live in hope.

Fox

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As someone said above, it looks like a tusken raider from starwars.

Regardless of what it is, anomaly or rock, it is interesting. Thanks for posting the update.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
HI

Excuse me for my better language, I'write from Genoa Italy

In my job I'make movie-video editor, photo images and other , working with digital-analog high hardware, this from 25 years .

On my analysis, the image of martian humanoid (female I'believe..) is really genuine, do not exist digital retouch or overlay of image.

This image is not rock or visual suggestion, for nothing, " she's " real, very very real...but my impression (too my wife assistance) is: this humanoid is dead (we believe), as " petrified" or similar, naturally this is non sure, is only one impression.
If " she " is not dead, in this case NASA not say the complete truth..

About NASA truth, maybe the real atmosphere of Mars (already property of USA?) is different, not 78% of carbon dioxide, but a lot of Nitrogen and oxygen. I' believe that the Mars climate is changing rapidly. Water, giant trees, green valley with (maybe) one river and others humanoids, skulls, giant faces on rock, shells, ruins, piramids, patterns of buildings, ok... please, now stop

Why NASA not publish other photos about this umanoid?
You dont believe that NASA have other photos with minor distance with more details? I' believe...yes.
Always the same story, never photos to short ditance, face, eyes, lineaments..never.

In all cases, I' confirm one thing: on humanoid right side, is possible to see the right brest or something of similar. I' believe it's one brest. For other analysis, for me the humanoid height is about 13-16 feets, very more high, respect earth humans.

I'm not sure, but if you can, look these other suspects at:
[img=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4659/marshumanoidsgj3.th.jpg]

AND...

[img=http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/70/marsobjectslh4.th.jpg]

AND

[img=http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6913/strangemarsuk8.th.jpg]

For the moment I'can't say nothing more

all the best

REPLY to SKUNK2 (next post): please, my Job is not " joke ", seriuosly.. ok? natural,I've seen the original image on NASA web site ( ! ).
I've edit the images from original panoramic image

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Genoa]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Genoa

Your analysis is a complete joke.
Why don't you start by looking at the*gosh Darn* original NASA panoramic image???
You'll quite clearly see that the so called "figure" is a rock thats less than 5m away from the rover/lander...
We at ATS debunked this nearly 3-4 weeks ago...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/26/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zinco100
reply to post by Johnbro

I read a lot of UFO material, see a lot of pictures.. nothing and I mean nothing has me more convinced that we found something with these NASA photos explained on skymonsters.com...

Its jpeg artefacts, nothing more. Youll find all sorts or straight lines and weird things when you enlarge a jpeg several hundred times.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I still think it's Sasquatch. It looks remarkably similar to the Patterson footage.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

This is not a " joke " and nothing of artifact

here other (edit always from original NASA image):

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6004/marsmisteryuc5.th.jpg]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Genoa]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are already thread's on ATS with this topic.

Do a search it work's wonder's.

This is the thread that most are using.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join