It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

To be fair here, I'm not seeing any movement with these photos. The only thing that I do see is the focusing of the image on the apparent entity in the middle. Doesn't make it a living, breathing creature.

We'll need something more conclusive than that I'm afraid.

TheBorg

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here is one of the nearly human-faced Caterpillar Mars animals(I called CaterPeople).The overlap of images should be made clear with successive trials.This animal is absolutely adorable compared to the ones I'm soon going to show just behind him overlapping.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Same frame exactly from above pic but the overlap covered many animals,so that now you can see mixed species as I promised years ago surrounding the rover like a mob.Slugs,mammals,insectoids,snakes and many more un-describable animals visit the rovers in droves even after 5 years.They are drawn to the rovers like pests.Very welcome PESTS to me,they seem,since it means more animals to check out.It's also frustrating to only be able to show you 1 % of what I've seen.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I fail to see anything of significance that couldnt be picked up on any other super low resolution image ever taken.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yep those pics were awful i saw nothing

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

One of my contributions to Star Trek was that I created the BORG 1987.I sent Roddenberry the drawings for the Mars rovers to relay to JPL Nasa and designed the JPL logo which is on the Mars rovers,and the airbags idea was mine also.I see things that others miss,which is why I bend over backwards when people can't see what's already years ago obvious to my eyes.Challenge accepted,if you can't see the movement here.Someone else can back me up.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
I sent Roddenberry the drawings for the Mars rovers to relay to JPL Nasa and designed the JPL logo which is on the Mars rovers,and the airbags idea was mine also.

That makes no sense. Why would Gene Roddenberry act as a middle man for JPL? Do you realize the airbag design was first used for pathfinder, not the current "mars rovers"? Design on pathfinder didn't start till two years after Roddenberry died. I don't see your name attached to any of the artist work I can find for pathfinder, the story just isn't adding up. Those are some mighty tall claims. There is no movement, only badly distorted images with huge compression artifacts. Perhaps you confused the parallax of the stereo images for movement originally?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

since you challenged my pic and interpretation this is a smaller version to show edges better.I hope it works better for you.It was done to show the Blackfaced Nasa manipilation of the popular "Statue" corrupted version which was 99% of what people everywhere saw who were exposed to the fraud.I used the 3 D version next frame. Rushed for Time.I'll explain Roddenberry connection later.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

since you challenged my pic and interpretation this is a smaller version to show edges better.I hope it works better for you.

It's still just an overcompressed image you ruined from the original NASA image. All I see is the rocky object and a bunch of compression artifacts that weren't in the original. I already produced a 3d model of the scene from the stereo pair, and it completely removes the paradolia.

I'll explain Roddenberry connection later.

Roddenberry was pushing up daisies by the time the pathfinder project was started. Your connection, if any actually existed, is irrelevant.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow negative .You just don't want answers do you? A lot of Aspergers sufferers share your problem. I had an emergency call to work. The Roddenberry connection is that 1987 January I think,I saw STARLOG MAGAZINE which announced the upcoming Star Trek Next Generation series later that year(September). So I was super-enthused and ghostwrote and drew a ton of submission material in very raw form,hand printed on loose leaf paper.There were episode ideas and plans for DS9 and Voyager,Babylon 5,3 movie concepts(most notably GENERATIONS with 2 Captains). I was thrilled to death that more Star Trek was on the way and I wanted to be a part of it since I was 8 in 1966. I also sent a request that Roddenberry send my JPL Mars rover and sat drawings to JPL since he had connections and fans there.They idolized him at JPL,and were inspired by the Star Trek "brave new worlds" aspect. So, by helping Roddenberry he helped me(an unknown artist age 29). He died before realizing all the material I sent was worthwhile,and his efforts changed the future of JPL Nasa. I gave Roddenberry an added incentive,since I studied him through books and interviews.....we all have our heroes.One of Roddenberry's inspirations was Arthur C Clarke(2001 a Space Odyssey)...so I named a sat 2001 Mars Odyssey in honor of the man who revolutionized sats with his dreamers visionary mind and changed the way we live.Clarke was a pioneer.Roddenberry was a visionary who gathered writers around him,similar to the way Rod Serling did The Twilight Zone. If you challenge me again ,I'll beat you over the head with more knowledge than you can handle.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi,,thanks for sharing and bringing this up again,,,

This is a weird pic I must say,,,
And its definatly worth more than 1 look eitherway,,,

Theres been some amazing photos of mars and I kinda think there is/was something up there,,

be nice if there were 100 rovers up there,,

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Amy,name some of your favorite animals,and I'll tell you if I have seen any similar ones on Mars.That may sound weird to ask,but will generate some skeptics to come out of the wordwork and knee-jerk negate any positive claims I make. The animals that visit the rovers are diverse and multi-species,and curious.They seem to enjoy each others company and some ride on the backs of others like a parade or a release from the circus. You just don't see togetherness like that on Earth from so many species at once.Fish come closest here in tropical settings.Insects here are more territorial. Here's an example of why it's so hard to see them.The size of the pic matters ...as you see here..
The first one ,a larger pic shows what look to be only rocks...don't be fooled.Same pic reduced begins to define edges of some faces from compression(squeezing pixels together) to find the outlines.
So,it becomes a trade-off if you want big pics or small INDICATIONS of life. The bigger pic has less definition for the faces.Some people can't see the faces in either pic and assume I'm "seeing things" when in fact they are NOT "seeing things" that are actually there.
This Green looking doll head on Mars from 1976 Viking Mars lander is probably older than most people who read these boards.Recognizing animals you have never seen before takes some familiarity with Earth animals for parameters training.Once you get the basic styles of Earth animals you can see better what's up on Mars.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So I was super-enthused and ghostwrote and drew a ton of submission material in very raw form,hand printed on loose leaf paper.There were episode ideas and plans for DS9 and Voyager,Babylon 5,3 movie concepts(most notably GENERATIONS with 2 Captains). I was thrilled to death that more Star Trek was on the way and I wanted to be a part of it since I was 8 in 1966. I also sent a request that Roddenberry send my JPL Mars rover and sat drawings to JPL since he had connections and fans there.

Roddenberry died before pathfinder was even started. I'm sorry, you didn't invent the mars rovers. I have a gut feeling that you're stretching the truth about your influence on star trek, but it doesn't really matter, just my opinion. You just keep reposting the same overcompressed image, it's still not moving. I'm not afraid of your threat to beat me over the head with "knowledge" if this is what you have to offer.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is not as if this 'debate' will ever come to a conclusive ending. No one... on either side of this 'discussion' - will ever provide the evidence that will bring it to a true fruition.

On my end, I simply provide personal observances; and ask questions of what I find interesting. My statements are actually directed at those that are enjoying the study - regardless of the outcome. Any heavy-handed skeptics returning just seem 'baited' to me, anymore. I applaud those that try; versus those whose only aim is to destroy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

If you can't accept that there is life on Mars with the pics I provide,then you can't be trying too hard to understand my explanations either. You probably can't see faces. You seem to think it doesn't matter.
You could be wrong.Life on Mars does matter.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You probably can't see faces.

Just because you think you see something doesn't mean it's real, nor does it mean we will be able to see whatever it is you're seeing.
en.wikipedia.org...
Frankly I don't see anything in your pictures except severe compression artifacts not present in the original images.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It has been some time since I have 'chimed in' on this thread. Occasionally, these posts are indicated by my 'Counter Statistics' registrar.. and I come by to see folks latest rebuttals.

If you believe that it is all simply some people's over-active imaginations... then sobeit. There is an old saying that goes something like; " It is impossible to disprove something that doesn't exist."

There is the problem that persists on both sides of the debate. At any stretch of the topic... it is virtually impossible to thoroughly and conclusively 'prove' a position. I don't care if one actually went to Mars... and photographed & documented every square inch of the terrain. It will never be enough.

So, inevitably - it all comes down to whether or not an individual is entertained by the idea. And afterall, IDEAS are the initial source of anything that is relavent. I am truly sorry that something like this seems to cause heated arguments. Yet, which ever side of it a person finds their opinion... --- more and more - individuals are becoming aware of it. That was the truest intent.

Until we meet again.

jb

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What is the latest on the Mars explorations? Haven't heard from 'Phoenix' lately. I've had a lot of fun with this and the original post author ended it with a question mark.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It helps if you don't scribble all over the image...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i saw this a long time ago....this is old

[edit on 30-8-2010 by JTpirate]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join