It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signalos

Signalos I wish I could see your pic.Can you post another fresh link or reduce it and post here as an image? jlehane3 wrote:

There is large intelligent life on Mars,seen by both rovers,and even rock carvings of humanoids at Victoria Crater st vincent cliff.There are still there today,the humanoids.I have pics to show on Above Top Secret message board. What every future probe on Mars should have is a communication 2 way device and videocams & mikes and video monitors to communicate with the people there,learn their languages,share visual virtual reality simulcasts as a link between both worlds first since we won't be visiting soon.We need to understand each other before we go there.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has noticed the odd rocky "road" leading up to this figure. I find this compelling as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

It was noticed, you can find some posts about it in the thread, but they were never considered worth much discussion, apparently.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Dark Horse,I first heard the roads/rocky worn paths being mentioned about Viking photos and wished that the landers were rovers and could "FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD" and find the life on Mars. So your comment is rellevant to why I called the first rover/lander in one "PATH-FINDER". While I realized the limitations of a 2 ft tall rover and batteries and small solar cells for distance,it was a precursor/dry run.testor for the bigger rovers Spirit and Op which I designed 1987. I knew these 2 rovers could do MILES and not just YARDS of distance. Are there 4-wheeler vehicles on Mars making those deep tracks in the Mars rover Spirit Panorama with the "STATUE" cover up ?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Outstanding work vze, you hit it out of the park with this last photo you highlighted from Mars. If the viewers can not see these faces you highlighted they may never see that life exists on Mars.

By pounding away showing these faces over and over some will eventually see what you are seeing. You have taken a lot of heat from what you have shown to to the public so far and like I have said, never ever give up just keep on keepin on. Rik Riley

[edit on 24-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Too bad that NASA didn't take a shot of the location two days later showing the "humanoid" sitting there in exactly the same position as it appeared on the original photo.

I guess no one has learned from the "Face on Mars" fiasco, except Richard Hoagland from whom you don't hear much these days.

Some folks like Martians a lot, so they carved them into the Martian landscape either by Coincidence or Photoshop.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed... that since the announcement of JPL confirming liquid water on Mars... that information has all but ceased?? Now the subject is so far out of our consciousness... that it is as if it never even happened.

jb

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I dont know what it shows but it looks like a humanoid creature in my eyes. We need more help on this.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Where can I see that announcement about liquid water on Mars?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Patriot, the 'experts' are going to tell you that 'it has been solved.' And they will tell you that it is nothing. But it remains their opinion... derived from the fact of how extremely unlikely the statistics and object dimensions indicate.

Regardless, amazing features... when really reviewed... for something that most feel is a random 'trick of light.' But then... it's always random mis-identification, is it not?? Makes people feel safer... if they remain the ultimate creature in the universe.

I will believe that there is still something greater than humans. Go ahead and be Masters of the universe, if you like.

IMO

jb

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
There is nothing there!!!
It was us at ATS that first found this annomaly about 3-4 weeks ago.
Using common sense and logic we came to the conclusion that the "figure" is a rock that is no more than 5m away from the lander...

5m? Uhhm I really think you ought to recalculate because thats a poor guestimate by anyones reasoning. Just a simple look at the rock strata between would suggest its much further than five meters.

While it may be a rock, it is NOT 5m away from the camera. This can be EASILY seen by looking at the larger image of the "Egyptian statue" in which the scale of the rock lines can easily be seen, also in the picture with this image you can also see the rock lines and im afraid the 5m suggestion is simple wild and innacurate in every shape and form.

A minimum for me would be 20 meters maybe a little more whatever it is, this is confirmed by considering the camera itself.. Its a very good camera and at 5 meter range the detail on the object would be much clearer than it is.

Whatever it is or isnt, its much farther than you suggest.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

According to a program (AlgorimancerPG) that uses the difference in the angles between the left and right cameras, the "figure" is at a distance of a little more than 4 metres.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Im not sure I agree looking at the image. The rock strata dont seem to agree with this. You can see the scale of those lines in the cliff image, and given how they appear in the foreground id say that someone miscalculated that estimate.

You dont really need to calculate angles in an image when you have good objects for comparing scale clearly in the image. Using the normal way of looking at any image as you would do in any Earth image, the scale looks to me to be far greater than 5m.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I agree, but has we do not have anything for which we really know the size we have to use the difference between the angles from the left and right cameras.

I would like to point the the program I used is not an official program.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I agree, but has we do not have anything for which we really know the size we have to use the difference between the angles from the left and right cameras.

I would like to point the the program I used is not an official program.

Look at the image of the cliff face, here you can see the size of the rock strata. Its the same type of rock in the same region. Based on the scale of the rock lines in the foregroud, you can estimate the distance with eyes alone.

Also, that camera would have had a very good level of detail at 4m, and yet the object is obscure and without detail. That doesnt add up to a close up shot.

Im not saying its an alien statue, could well be rock formation, but I just dont think its 4m away.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Using the height of the rock strata could be a way of getting an idea of the size, but for that we should be sure that the strata had the same characteristics on both sites.

If the "cliff" you talk about is the one with the "Egyptian statue", then you are wrong, even if it's the same type of rock (and I think it is), it's not the same region, the photo of the "cliff" was taken by Opportunity, the photo with the "figure" was taken by Spirit, some 6000 miles away.

PS: even if it was on the same region, I think that this type of rock (that looks like the result of compression of dust) may have large differences in the height of the layers, depending on the conditions on that particular place.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure... that 'rock' would be worth a small fortune

I hope the Rover didn't run over it

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My 'guess-ti-mate' approximates the size of the 'rock' to be between 10" and 15" tall. There is such detail in proportions and 'bodily appendages' that I would absolutely label it 'a fake' - if it weren't for the fact that the image was cut from a JPL posted picture file.

The majority of people ( skeptical and believers ) have slain and buried this subject 6 months ago. But there remains such a level of subjectivity.. that it nags the subconscious to respond.

Again... absolutely no further word on Mars Phoenix. I, for one... want to know what happened to her. Maybe one of the evil 'Transformers' destroyed it??

I continue to search.

Be well.

jb

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I just think that many that come here... are just far too afraid... to believe in anything other than what conventional science spoon-feeds to them. If one truly studies the 'top scientists' - they, themselves are not nearly as skeptical as some 'science purists' attribute to the genre.'

I think all of our science is in the infant stages. Many here firmly believe and demand that such matters ( UFO's, etc. ) are concluded. The top MIT people would candidly tell them that nothing is 'foregone.'

I just feel sorry for ya. I don't know... or concretely believe anything - short of the fact that we don't have all of the answers - and we truly never will. Personally, I wish that the intellectually-arrogant would stop coming here.... and insisting that all separate from their decisions are dillusional. I will continue to search... and wonder - no matter what you ever put forth.

Carry on... **spit-spit**

jb

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Again... absolutely no further word on Mars Phoenix. I, for one... want to know what happened to her. Maybe one of the evil 'Transformers' destroyed it??

Dude, it's sitting under a layer of dry ice by now in the dark martian winter. Why on earth do you expect to hear from a solar powered probe that has no sunlight and was never designed to survive martian winter? It's no mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join