It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
why did he stopped typing this stuff. was it bs?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The thing is, you can see what you want in pictures. For thousands of years people have looked at rocks and seen images. So basically we're continuing an ancient tradition and/or we're exporting our imagination

Here's one of many from google of a face in the rock and not an alien in site!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Why did it move? on the third image! If the camera was moving it moved real fast to create the angel it took the image in 3 seconds.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

The four images available were taken with different filters, some images may show a feature darker than the others while with a different filter it may look lighter.

In some conditions it may look like some objects move, but if you look carefully you can see that they are in the same positions, only some areas became more or less visible.

Also, the "figure" was already visible three Sols before (on Sol 1364), on three images and in the same place (the position is not as visible as on the photos from the panoramic camera).

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ArmaP, I think that they are referring to the fact that, in the original images - not only is the 'figure' off-set; it's angle has changed as well. It appears that it may have required more than a 'bi-focal' displacement to create that effect.

Regardless, I do believe that there will come a day when we will see more like images. And when there are accumulated thousands and thousands of 'coincidences' - its stops seeming so 'random.' I think we will get an answer some day. Hopefully, within our lifetimes.

jb

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Although the 3 photos you presented are very interesting what caught my eye were the lighter areas. By reducing the contrast and brightness I am able to see some really interesting anomalies. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
The thing is, you can see what you want in pictures. For thousands of years people have looked at rocks and seen images. So basically we're continuing an ancient tradition and/or we're exporting our imagination

Here's one of many from google of a face in the rock and not an alien in site!

Mark could you tell me from what part of the country this photo was taken. I have a valid reason for asking. Oh by the way I like your little grey friend that is funny. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I enjoyed the OP. I myself thought it was an illusion. It would seem though that there are several anomalies. The skyline was particularly intriguing. I can't fathom how remote the possiblities are for pixelation to cause a mirage of a city on a horizon. If it were pixelation one would assume the same effects would materialize in many other pictures. How many other photos have you used to test the skylines? It's just very odd to see these specific shapes and outlines to appear if pixelation is in fact the true cause. I'm also anticipating to see what else you are working on Johnbro.

As for the posts by vze2xjjk and rikriley, I am finding it hard to believe that these photos would be masked, and I tend to side with ArMaP. Yet, it's fascinating when some of the pictures they filter reveal very distinct creatures. The screamer for one and the lizard. The illustration of the screamer provided helped me locate what to key in on in the original photo. The reason it is hard for me to believe is the atmosphere, as far as we're concerned, renders the planet uninhabitable. The atmosphere is too thin. That's not to say that the planet could not be home to appropriately adapted lifeforms, but it seems highly unlikely considering how thin the atmposhpere and the planets lack of an electormagnetic field.

If this is true, then I find it strange that these images would only be "masked" and not altogether completely overlayered and covered by a false landscape. I would think instead of secretly masking every pixel within these enormous photographs that they would simply cover the original image with a believable landscape and keep the rover layered over the new believable image. If it were me I wouldn't leave a single trace and I would most definitely take the easy route. That being to take a digitally rendered landscape and set it on top of the real image and place the lander on top of the new image.

Again considering this may be true. The only way I see them only "masking" the terrain and the assorted biological creatures is if the terrain we see is real. Then I suppose they would mask anything they didn't want us to see with the barren landscape we're so used to our monitors displaying. In that case even if they did overlay the newly rendered martian photograph on the original, the masked portions would still contain hidden indicators of the true photo. With that being said, I am by NO means a photo expert, nor do I work for NASA or know the real reason behind the anomalous portions of any of the photographs. Don't let me get you down. All speculation here.

I remain reserved in my opinions of the true nature of Mars. My highest hopes are for a current abundance of life, which I doubt more than I believe. I do however have faith that if there indeed are no conspiracies afoot, life will be discovered on Mars multicellular or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anyone interested in the continuation of discussion in this thread... really should go check out what 'VZE' posted up on another thread here at ATS.

Latest 'coincidences' from Mars..

Keep these findings coming. Am privately putting them to good use. Will show you all later.

jb

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Has been a while.

With all of the images now coming in from the Phoenix landing... has anyone found anything new and strange in the latest pics??

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's obvious that the pseudoskeptics do not seek the truth.

They have turned skepticism into another ism or belief system.

There's no way you can say these things are just rocks on Mars with certainty.

It's the same thing with pics, videos and eyewitness accounts within Ufology.

They yell fake when they don't have a clue on how a real extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional ship or being would look. Fake opposed to what?

I have seen pics and videos of extra-terrestrial beings. How can you say they are all fake when you don't know how a real extra-terrestrial being will look?

It's the same thing here.

They yell rock formation and there's no way they can know this.

We will not know this until more pictures come back that show these things and archeologist get to Mars to excavate the planet.

The pseudoskeptic is so lost in their belief system, they can't even say they don't know.

They talk in ABSOLUTES about things on Mars.

We are just beginning to explore Mars and there are alot of things that need to be questioned by those with an open mind.

The pseudoskeptic comes in with a pre-existing belief that these things can't or don't exist.

So just like every pic or video is a fake, weather balloon or comet, every pic from Mars HAS to be just rocks in order to protect their pre-existing belief system.

When it comes to Mars, the correct answer is you don't know. It could just be rocks and it could be structures made by an intelligence.

To keep denying these things out of hand will only mean your living in the delusion of your belief.

People who accept ufology have to stop letting the skeptics set the parameters of the debate.

These things are truly illogical.

It's set-up so the only way you can know these things exist is if an extra-terrestrial knocks on your front door and invites you onto the ship.

Most physicist think we live in a multiverse structure and there's no physical proof.

No physical proof for Hawking Radiation, Virtual particles and more.

Within Ufology you have direct and circumstantial evidence along with trace evidence.

We come to reasonable conclusions about these things all the time except when it comes to things like ufology or the paranormal.

The skeptic wants ABSOLUTE PROOF and some in ufology let them get away with this backwards logic.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Thanks for asking Johnbro.The thread marked with the word Phoenix has some anomalies.Believe it or not the life forms at Phoenix are seemingly as plentiful as those at Spirit site,though not as much variety apparently just from a 1 week sample. Punch "Phoenix" in SEARCH. Nothing fantastic to report.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Probably a bunch of serpents and snake heads but nothing really awesome huh.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I continued to be fascinated by these ever-expanding possibilities. Vze - you imputs just leave me without intelligent response - as I have nothing to compare.

As most don't - or are too skeptical or scared to believe... -- I pretty much have decided to use the topic for art and music applications. I now have the latest compilations on-line... and hope folks will come back for another look... and give 'the wax a spin.'

Is great fun, regardless. Looking forward to more...

check the page again.. if you haven't seen it for awhile...

Mars Figure page with CD links

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Hi Johnbro, welcome back to ATS. If I had not have seen the Sandmaries, tiny tiny, humans from Mars ground zero photos prior to you posting the Mars Humanoid figure it would be hard to believe such a lifeform , statue or petrified being could exist.

I lean toward a live being that you have show cased here because of what I have witnessed from the thousands of photos I have scanned from Mars missions. As promised I will send you some of my art work derived from the Pathfinder Sojourner mission including tiny vehicles and a drawing of Mount Marsmore, which is in no comparison in size to Mount Rushmore. This tiny rock has detailed carvings or engraved sculptures of beings from Mars including a duck and when I first saw this tiny rock I could not believe my eyes.

You will see tiny tiny houses with windows and what looks to be a chimney on one house. You will see a tiny tiny cow, a tiny dog and frog and a tiny geometric designed flying saucer in back ground. I also have drawn what I believe to be tiny cylindrical water tanks that are clear as day in the original photos.

To top it off there looks to be some type of tiny military installation similar to an aircraft carrier, in looks but on land. You will see alien skulls lined up as to be intentionally lined up for viewing. There is more but one thing that will get your attention is what looks to be a flying craft similar in design to a light in structure airplane on Earth. Rik Riley

[edit on 4-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Rik and Johnbro,you both are killing me with your finds.Johnbro,just now when I visited the site and FINALLY saw the EGYPTIAN looking rock since it was blown up with clarity,I was able to catch what I was missing before from about 5 tries to see it posted in threads in small size(since this board limits size). Rik I'm catching up and will get back to you.
Opportunity 2004 faces with wide open mouths,look like muppets.So far nothing alive this big have I seen at Phoenix site.The deck of Spirit and Op are at the 3 ft level purposely because I needed instant measurements,and likewise the panCam is at 5 ft tall. If I generalize on size,it's because I use these 2 reference heights to guage how tall the eye level of the animal or humanoid is when compared to the solar panels 3 ft and the average human eye level of planet Earth,5 ft from the ground. Take your own height and subtract 4 inches for your eye level. I considered the avg Earth person at 5'3-5'5,so eye level at the nearest foot mark 5ft.
Bill Nye the science guy's biggest fan on Mars views his sundial on the back of the Spirit rover deck in the same panorama as the famous Mars "statue" . Humanoid face.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't like the images you post, but I think that they should be visible.

The images you posted are too small, was it on purpose or was it accidental?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Armap it was purposeful,because to get some images so that I and others(not everyone) can see them, the condensation technique is seemingly the only way to get a glimpse at the life forms,or at least their outlines.When you enlarge the small frames they lose contrast and seem more fuzzy. Yes it is hard to see,admittedly. I'm finding more and more if I take the time to blot out/gray out all the other surrounding detail from the pic and post the BEFORE and AFTER "cropping",that at least guides the viewer's eye to the subject. Some will consider it tedious.
Condensation effect. Problem is also you have overlap where the more humanoid faces are craned upward at about the 3-4 ft level and the overlapping reptile with open mouth(and bottom fangs visible) looks straight at panCam. Intimidation move reptiles make.Challenging the PanCam.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Good work vze, over the years I have found many times but not always the smaller the Mars photo within reason the better and more detailed the lifeforms are using a German, French or Russian made magnifying glass when viewing. Remember to bend, distort or elongate the Mars photo you are looking at with the magnifier to better bring out the images.

Also you have heard or read me say that I can isolate the lifeforms in Mars photos better when I use the tunnel vision technique by cupping one hand and viewing through the tunnel made by the fingers and the opening about the size of a kidney bean. This blocks out the excess light bouncing back into your eye therefore blinding you from pinpointing and seeing these lifeforms plus anomalies. Rik Riley

Yes there is many photos with overlapping faces and many partial faces actually overlap one another to form an entirely different face. I have several paintings showing this double face phenomena. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I can not find a transperant nr 2 marsman - nomatter what i do.

This is the face i get, whit just some few light/sharpness/blur ajustments.

A mask of some kind.
And does that look like 2 boobs under the arm? *lol*

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Signalos]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join