It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SnowWhite

SnowWhite, if you will look just to the right of the priest looking being with pointed headdress you will see 2 eyes that looks similar to a tiny tiny grey alien but with a rounder shaped head and by the way this is not a joke. If you looked earlier on in this thread I brought up the grey looked similar to E.T. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well it's nice someone can see some resemblence..
the probe eyes of coz see beyond normal spectrum
but this is their true form, possibly.
Regarding skin color,
genetics is not enough, one need to account for proteomics also.
It is known some Greys hav some reptoid chromosomes
so it's like perhaps 10-20% reptoid skin under prolonged exposure
..thus painted 'orange' shade.
these are genetically modified societies.
so there's some variations.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You guys just blow my mind - with the informations that you have accumulated on this subject.

Snow - 'Zeti' is short for 'Zeti Reticulan' - phylus species designation for 'Grey' aliens. Moreso, it depicts their point of origin - 'Zeta Reticula' - in the star system of 'the Seven sisters' of Pleiadies.

VZE - you made reference to 'designing rover' - 1989. I would like to hear more about this. Also, you are now the 3rd independant person that I have heard speaking on this subject.

RikRiley - I am glad that you have someone here to verify your research. It is getting interesting.

Keep up the good work, folks. I am intrigued - and even fascinated.

jb

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
peopl here are crazys or genouses. i like it okay.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Snow - 'Zeti' is short for 'Zeti Reticulan' - phylus species designation for 'Grey' aliens. Moreso, it depicts their point of origin - 'Zeta Reticula' - in the star system of 'the Seven sisters' of Pleiadies.

hmm..
zr -60 declination (reticulum
p +25 declination (taurus
ra difference about 30 mins

They are not in the same space.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Yeah,instead of being and open forum,so many closed minds want instant proof and instant results when you are working on solving for problms,like flies buzzing you on a hot day.What I contributed to mankind is whatever images you got from the Mars rovers was as a direct result of drawing my original concepts on loose leaf paper as Mars rovers and orbiters including requesting certain instruments and configurations,and describing a process of Layered Images like Lithography,but electronic/photographic in 1987 Spring. When I say I invented the Mars rovers,I'd studied the Moon rovers the Russians sent and modified them to fit terrain like the Viking Landers sent back with 6 wheels instead of 8. I watched races of solar cars that ran exclusively on solar power and knew that was workable. I don't want to bore you & hate to type. I'm more artist than scientist but feel likethe one eyed man in the valley of the blind sometimes.
Here,talk to my buddy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did you guys here if the rover has audio recording?

Let it be said the humanoids first statement in seeing the rover was "Oh great! There goes the neborhood"

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
RikRiley,yeah thanks always for your dogged persistence.I promise you all I'm not trying to fool anyone,or goofing around,even if there are "failures" that fall apart,and I feel frustrated enough to show the WHOOPs efforts annnnnnyWAY just in hopes that someone will get something else out of it,even a confused laugh shaking head(he's losin' it,sympathy). Here's some oldies. My greates hits.
Me singing

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here is how looking at the old stuff pays off,when you unmask one that has the world's attention.Here is a human or gorilla sized skull from Spirit 2004.But notice the match to the "STATUE" of 2008.
Now look at the hidden face in the larger frame(orange) of the FAKE BLACKFACE Nasa complete BLACKOUT pic.Can you see the full frame eye and face that takes up over half the frame? I'll have to tease it out later. Oh yeah,The skull on the ground was closer to OUR size and the "SANDMARIE" or FOX NEWS STATUE has a pepsi bottle cap sized head. Related? Possibly. Living flesh or statue....you decide.Who showed you,ME or The NASA Corporation of AmericaPseudo-Military Black Ops Pararnoids ? You wanted to know ,so now we must kill you(I do comedy).

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

That was a huge regret that I didn't think it through to putting a mike on it(and I'm a singer),but just concentrated on CAMS 360 degrees and motion detectors to capture anything that moved. I'd give a million bucks to have a SHURE 57 on those rovers with a good sound card.But,you see in 1987 "sound Card" was something I would have scratched my head at.Sure if described as video games music producer computer chip I would have understood. I was all eyes and no ears like this Opportunity Froggy in the tracks.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The last 2 took me hours and worth every second.The purple one is full of overlapping animals and tiny people which makes you wonder WHY/HOW. The last one is an unknown species male & female having sex.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Last one,the cap says it all....civilization.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Vze how can I see those pictures full size?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dear Vze,

What an amazing collection and amount of work you have posted here. While I must admit that my pattern recognition has yet to avail me the abilities to see all that you present; I do indeed see some of them. The dragon-likenesses were quite fetching to me; to put it mildly. I would love to have reference to your source images. But thankyou again - for all of the hard work you have applied in showing those materials to us.

'Snowwhite'

I appreciate your correcting me on 'approximation' of alledged 'Zeti Reticulan' point of origin. Folklore states that greys originate from the 'Zeti Reticula Star System in the Orion Constellation.' That should give you more direction for pinpointing astro-synchronous azimuth coordinates.

In the folklore - the legend of all of this - I have noticed that the Sandmaries ( 'Sonn-Marr-eez') - have similar facial detail to a Reticulan - or Arcturian 'class' alien species. Is it possible that they are related; considering their likenesses??

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
hey youguys where can i find these picturs big?????

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes, vze2xjjk

Is there some way that you could post up a source link - so that we could view those images in full size?? I am attempting to train myself as to how it is that you can detect the minor details in those images. After staring at them for some time - I have been able to discern some of the shapes. But I fear it will take much more practice.

I would like to see more of those 'dragons.' Quite interesting. Thank you, again.

jb

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
how did the subject change from mars to dragons....sorry ineed to make 3 posts to upload

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
what are with those pictures with the crazy colors? i cant make anything out even with it teling me what they are

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i dunno what a 'sandmire' is.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by SnowWhite]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Roach - Vze is saying that there is pattern recognition hidden in those files. Sometimes, I see it - and sometimes I don't. The 'dragon' was a resemblance in an image file that he posted up here. It takes a little practice - but it is interesting how sometimes; it seems as if there is more than one image imbedded in the files. The filters do some strange things. And honestly, it happens so often - that it does make one wonder if there is something to the theory. To me, it is a facinating study, regardless of the outcome.

Snow - 'Sandmarie' is a name that 'RikRiley' coined - labeling that which; if the 'rock' really was a small sized alien species - would need... at least, a 'nickname.'
The shear volume of folklore surrounding such suppositions is astounding. But it remains a question; and is no statement of 'proof.'

Anyway, apparent 'compression artifacts' surrounding the 'rock' or 'humanoid figure' suggest that it is a 'cut-and-paste' job from the source. And I still believe that this debate will continue for some time - atleast for those with an open-mind. Go take another look at the file. Some will definately agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join