It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Humanoid Figure confirmed??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nice of you - to always come back and put your '2 cents worth' in, Armap.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
More updates have been uploaded to this 'Mars-Gate' investigation. Seems the figure truly is just a small part of it.

Mars Investigations Update

Just gets weirder.

jb

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Yes, but they are Euro cents, so, at the current exchange rate, they are worth 3 cents of a dollar.

PS: you could post some things in this thread in stead of just using it as a link to your site.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
And... nice to see you returning, Arma.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Interesting, Project.

Public response is about 50/50 on this subject. I have been told that my 'photoshop' is producing the patterns through 'pixelation.' Oddly, I do not have a 'photoshop' on my computer. All I can do is enlarge the image... and adjust contrast/mid-tones.

Dont forget the embossing and sharpening on your other analysis 'project's!

You seem to have a thing for turning compression artifacts into cities, UFO's and even cars.

Its funny how you analysis of the figure in the Mars panorama resembles a Grey's facial features perfectly when there is little to no detail in the 'facial' area of the original image.

I work with images on a day to day basis and the methods of analysis you use are laughable and will provide you with no useful results.

I dont want to be harsh but I feel you are trying to intentionally deceive people which is why you ignored all my questions about your methods over at UFO Casebook.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is there a way to run those images together in a short movie-like clip? I think that this would answer once and for all whether or not this "object" is actually a rock or, if in fact, it is an alien.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Maybe this will help put things in perspective.

Or maybe not...

Thanks to Johnbro for making me notice that there are two images, one from the left camera and one from the right, that use the same filter.

PS: Let me know if this works or not, the 3D glasses I have are Red and Blue instead of Red and Cyan, so it may make a difference, although the image was made for Cyan.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Looks like a statue to me x)

more over there are many many wired things in Mars pics and YES i do believe Nasa does this on purpose ...some are on our side and do realease the odd questionable pic to the public

Also i have to agree with a few......

WHY is it everytime we find something there is never ever a closeup

Do you really believe nasa took this pic researched it and then thought NO lets not go a bit closer and take another pic

SURE as hell they did ... but where is this pic you and me will never see it ! FACT!

Where are all the pictures with wired things in ..never ever does Nasa go back and take a closer look<

Iam no expert and dont claim so ..but this staue is 100% further away then 5 mtrs ..

I know the US has a problem with imagining meters but this is NOWAY 5 meters (500 cm) from he rover ...HELLOOOO are you blind or is it that some are on here to dissinform .,..

Note :

In the past Nasa had to be forced to fly over the Mars face again ...because after viking they did not think it was important to look at this again ..only after preassure they did and then made sure what we get is useless.....

They did their best to get the worst angle and the worst lighning on the face ..Still it has been shows ..Pyramides and wired straight lines and formation are there . Structures with straight lines are not natural ! Never have been and never will be

I also believe within nasa there are a few honest people ...they do their best to release certain things ...slowly and quietly past the censoreship ...

These pic dont appear for nothing ..its a LONG LONG plan

Lastly , one more thing to ponder over

Nasa itself does not know what to do ...

In reality they might want to release all this but one thing strops all this and it will never ever move forward untill we stop one thing ...one thing only ..

if we remove religion form the planet we are able to expand our minds and accept new th9ings

Unless we all stop running around praying to a GOD( man how silly does this sound to any sane person ) we are not to be told anyting

Religion will make sure of that

Imagine they tell you tomorrow about 5 new species we had contact with and we communicate with and its all good

What do you think would happen ?

There´d be anarchy on a global scale ...

religion cannot handle this and will not let this happen

Much much more then any puppet president

The structure of the planet would collape

All sheep (humanity) would be running around fighting about which god has created which alien ..

You see my point untill we abbolish religion for what it is : A conspiracy
theory to keep you all scared ...and maybee only maybe we might enlighten ourself with new knowledge

[edit on 5-2-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Maybe this will help put things in perspective.

Or maybe not...

Thanks to Johnbro for making me notice that there are two images, one from the left camera and one from the right, that use the same filter.

PS: Let me know if this works or not, the 3D glasses I have are Red and Blue instead of Red and Cyan, so it may make a difference, although the image was made for Cyan.

I posted this a few pages ago, no 3d glasses are necessary. Just cross your eyes until the images overlap (the "magic eye" technique) to see it in 3d. It looks nothing like a "person" or "figure" in the 3rd dimension. It looks like a thin piece of weathered rock and it looks like it's just an extension of the rock "below" it.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Yes, I know, but I find it very hard to see it in 3D with that technique.

Did you use the L2 image for the left image? It looks too dark when compared to the right side image.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ha!! Darkwing.

I recognized your little latex outfit. Nice that you could stalk me over to here. I don't go to Casebook everyday of the week. Sorry I didn't respond to your accusations of fraud earlier.

No, I don't have a 'photoshop' on this computer. The embossing and sharpening versions of those files were sent to me from UK. I don't know if working at a drive-through photomat qualifies you as an 'image expert.' Could be. Not my area of expertise. 'AK' posted 'how' he retrieved the 'face' from that image. Just because you haven't figured out how to reproduce it means.... what??

When I sent him the original file, he returned the 'lightened' file to me in less that 10 minutes. There was not enough time to 'fraud' anything. Maybe you truely believe what you are saying. But you are wrong... and just plain rude.

'Intentionally deceiving you'? What is that supposed to mean? How do you come up with that... really?? Again... you must understand - you have to read the words underneath the pretty pictures. The closest thing to a declarative statement on those pages was 'IF VERIFIED - COULD BE.'

We are attempting to show that the NASA/JPL images are not legit - not that there are little aliens on Mars. But you didn't read that, did you? Maybe your plastic mask obscurred your view.

These are just pages... that I posted up on an abscure little website... as a favour to a friend of mine.. who, in good faith - asks 'QUESTIONS' - not statements of 'REAL PROOF.' And I found it interesting - how many times that Mars images - 'apparently' - 'resemble' - things that don't look right.

Some of you 'self-appointed goal tenders' of such message threads - have only one intention here. And that is to be a disruptive and destructive presence - dressing up in your little 'latex super-hero suits' - and on a DISCUSSION BOARD - 'protecting the vulnerable public from perpetrators' - what was it... 'Denying Ignorance'? And I bet you thought that up all on your own, didn't ya??

But then we can all see Darkwing reguritate the 'Roswell story' ad nauseum - ( see 'casebook' site ) rehashing subjective non-sense from 1995 - presenting it as 'new evidence.' Talk about a 'cut-and-paste' job. If you lemondrops want to 'own the ATS discussion board' - or ( for Darkwing Duck ) - 'casebooks' - be my guest. I really don't care. If you want this thread to disappear so badly - don't post up anymore - and it won't pop back up to the top.

'Psuedo-scientists' are the real 'Sci-Fi.' My/ our - process of developing a couple of webpages - seen by few; and which has little chance of ending up as little more than 'entertainment' or 'Sci-Fi' - really should not upset you so much - that you would falsely empower me to having any effect on public perception. And I think you know that as well.

So, what is left?? You are simply trying to provoke me into posting something that would get me banned from ATS?? Good luck. If this post is still here tomorrow; you can pretty much determine that your destructive attacks were insufficient. It really just serves to promote our presentation. You throw fuel on the fire - and the more that people look.

But is valiant of you - to try to protect the mentally-weak public from the subjective and biased... and from themselves.

See ya at 'case' Dark.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You rude ppl need to get a life. The wapbages was fun and interestng. that is it and so what? nobody has proof of nothing. i like it okay buzz off.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would love to find evidence of any kind supporting past or present life on mars. The little human shaped rock, imho, is just that...a rock.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy

Note :

In the past Nasa had to be forced to fly over the Mars face again ...because after viking they did not think it was important to look at this again ..only after preassure they did and then made sure what we get is useless.....

They did their best to get the worst angle and the worst lighning on the face ..Still it has been shows ..Pyramides and wired straight lines and formation are there . Structures with straight lines are not natural ! Never have been and never will be

I also believe within nasa there are a few honest people ...they do their best to release certain things ...slowly and quietly past the censoreship ...

These pic dont appear for nothing ..its a LONG LONG plan

Lastly , one more thing to ponder over

Nasa itself does not know what to do ...

In reality they might want to release all this but one thing strops all this and it will never ever move forward untill we stop one thing ...one thing only ..

if we remove religion form the planet we are able to expand our minds and accept new th9ings

Unless we all stop running around praying to a GOD( man how silly does this sound to any sane person ) we are not to be told anyting

Religion will make sure of that

Imagine they tell you tomorrow about 5 new species we had contact with and we communicate with and its all good

What do you think would happen ?

There´d be anarchy on a global scale ...

religion cannot handle this and will not let this happen

Much much more then any puppet president

The structure of the planet would collape

All sheep (humanity) would be running around fighting about which god has created which alien ..

You see my point untill we abbolish religion for what it is : A conspiracy
theory to keep you all scared ...and maybee only maybe we might enlighten ourself with new knowledge

[edit on 5-2-2008 by goatboy]

Bravo!

Agree 100%!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thanks John for sending me the link to this thread.

First off I would like to say that I believe it looks like a sculpture of a person that used to live there. Of course it would be impossible to say for sure with out the means of picking it up and doing a thorough investigation.

I would like to add a link to my research of a sculpture of a humanoid face on Mars. I found this image in 2004 and placed it on my website to share with everyone.

Another face on Mars

It shows a humanoid face on top of a base.

If you look around Earth you will see it littered with faces and statues of men.

If we are of the same breed that came from Mars then it would not be far fetched to think that they would do the same thing by showing off their honored people by making a likeness of them out of rock or wood.

It is really interesting that possibly another statue has been found.

Starred and flagged
Thanks John

Star

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Dude that was awsome, my eyes locked in on the images and I was able to see the three pointed rocks in the fore ground, the object in the mid ground and background.
The BG looks like a deep valley and if you sway your head back and forth you can actually see depth.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been going over the images on your site John, I am really interested in the skyline images. During my years of research on Spirit and Opportunities images I have often wondered what those spots are that looked like structures or mountains in the background. I am really glad to see that you have come up with a way to examine the images closer.

What makes this very interesting is the fact that after you get to the top of the structure there is nothing but plain sky. Smooth surface is what I am trying to say I guess, which makes it quite clear that there is something else there.

By the look of the embossing that you have done on these images these structures are not mountains. But once again it would be nice to actually be there on Mars and have a look around and do the hands on research that is desperately needed.

Star

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I find such things to be very interesting. Although, I must admit - I am not nearly so good at seeing the likenesses that some of you are.

The question keeps coming back to me; "Why hide any unusual findings that NASA allegedly may have made on Mars?"

I recently heard Carl Segan say something ( in the Cosmos series ) that struck me as a possible partial answer. In his show on Mars - he commented that; if we eventually find a form of life there - that in good conscience; we should immediately stop going there - and make it a 'protected land.'

So, now we have the concept of 'Mars Huggers.' Would ecologists of Earth intervene - and attempt to stop exploration of another planet; should life forms be found?? And does anyone here think that this should be the correct course of action?

Now... do we have one more possible motive to 'deny' existance of possible life there?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi I am new to this page, I have found an interesting piece on Nasa, another image related to this one, where you can clearly see a certain type of skull, most likely from an animal on Martian soil. Here is the link: photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

The skull is all the way to the left of the picture on the inferior side. I would like to know your opinions, and please refrain from saying it's a rock, because it clearlyu does not look like one.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
More intrigue, falucho.

When I 'clicked' on that link... the image has been removed by the source. Hmmmm.

But yes.... 50 out of 100 will say that you are 'seeing faces ( skulls ) in the clouds.' I, myself... am not so quick to judge. Many Mars images look 'hinky' to me. IMO.

jb

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join