It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

we are not alien? Are you sure about that? I'd hope you'd reconsider, as we are infact Alien.

We are just as much Alien as any Alien. Look at the United States and Mexico. If a Mexican comes across the boarder with the US, what are they called?

That's right an Alien.

The term Objectively means from outside of or generally like that.

When we walked on the moon, we were aliens. Every time we leave the earth, we are aliens.

We as "aliens" are far more agreessive and dangerious then the "aliens" ET-EBE and other ET.

I guess you missed my point. Now that I have shown you that mankind is in fact alien. You still can not say if we as a race are "good or bad". This is because it is a general case by case.

So I'm trying to tell you that if there are infact truly "bad" aliens around, then they are grouped in with the "bad aliens". Meanwhile most beings from most alien races would fall under the catagory of "Good" aliens.

I don't know how clearer I can make it for you. Each Alien, like each human, is a free willed creature. Depending upon if they follow "the law of the one", that states we are all brothers and we should love the creative source of us all and eachother, is the factor that makes each individual ET Good or Bad.

Now, we need to examine your idology of "Good and Bad". One really needs be objective rather then negitivly or positively biased in understanding the real nature of another being.

Let's just say a government official was asking me the questions you are asking. How is that person of the government to judge what the "ET" being is "good or bad"? I mean, if you worked for the government, then perhaps your understanding of "good or bad" would be biased based upon the adjendias of the governmental officials. I'm not talking about hidden of consparitory Adjendias.

Am I making myself clear?

Your idology of "good vs bad" is set up by a biased system of goals and beliefs.

The truest nature of the "good vs bad" is more along the spiritual level of understanding the law of the one and respect for other beings.

SO, I guess what I'm trying to say, mankind's or governmental's perspective of bad vs good in context with ETs and EBEs is relivant to the perspective of the term in use.

I've heard some say that memebers within the Government believe that "ETs" lie alot. Without understanding of how ETs communicate, and without understanding of the diffrences in perspective and ability to understand realities, I can see were the lower creature understanding might percieve that ETs lie.

However I know from personal experience that mankind think in very unclear and biased ways of thinking. There is several ways to percieve the simplest statement. Mankinds falure to percieve that maybe ET doesn't think like Monkeyman leads to a breakdown in communication rather then lies.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

your avoiding the question my friend.......

you can spin this till i puke, but untill you put a name on just one race of aliens that come in peace most people are gonna think your logic is based on nothing but your opinion.

just name one race of aliens that are here and come in peace.....

we can do multiple choice if you like ?....

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

name one alien- E.T.- E.B.E. race..... that has good intentions

It is this factor that most people miss understanding in.

Let us say for the case of argument sake there are two groupings of aliens. The one's to the left side tell one story. The one's to the right tell another story. Let us also assume the majority is on the right side.

Why does a side, left or right, have to be percieved with "bad intentions"?

What are these "good intentions" you assume?

Both the left side and right side believe they have "good intentions". When you factor in the bloulous nature of mankinds misperception and varances on "intentions" then how is this to be calculated?

The Universe works on basic princeables. There is a first "creative source" that is in manifest ways "conscious". For lack of a better term I will call this God. God is in control, but having given free will to the creature of creatures of creatures, sometimes some lose focus and start following after their own idology of "truth".

However it is the majorty of the creatures, especially with higher understandings of the reality of "God" that is the "law of One" that have the more "realistic" views of what's going on and why.

Here on earth quite often monkeyman gets it wrong with majority rules. No so in the universe as it is God that rules the Universe.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well if you believe yourself to be able to provide mult choice then do this because I'm not avoiding the question, you're avoiding the answer.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If you are looking for simple lines then understand that mankind for the mostpart have the mentality of very small children in the grand sceme of things.

Those that would give a child a loaded gun, even if that gun had stopped working, are just trying to get what they want from the children.

"Hey little kid, you want some candy?".

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

ok here you go....

www.burlingtonnews.net...
Alien Races and Descriptions, Alien Races, varginha ebe's,dropas, targzissians, biavilans, vegans, teros, venusian, ulterrans, ummites, ultraterrestrials, altairians,bernarians,janosians, reticulans, saurians, telosian, synthetics, sirians, orions, solarians, lyrans, serpents, sasquatch, prahing mantis , re-brid, pleiadeans, moon-eyes, phoenians, nordics, orange, wingmakers, mothmen, nagas, korendian, martians, men in black, dragonworms,jawas, leviathans, hu-breds, iguanoids, insiders, ikels, satyrs, hyadeans, hybrids, grails, hav-musuvs, suvians, the greens, deros, gypsies, greys, eva-borgs, gizan, gizahn, dwarfs, chameleon, chupacabra,draco-borgs, booteans, cetians, tau cetians, amphibians, burrowers, anakims, elder race, antarctican,atlans, Names and Descriptions of Alien Races from Burlington UFO Center in Burlingotn Wisconsin

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Known Types of Aliens and Races

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by easynow

Well if you believe yourself to be able to provide mult choice then do this because I'm not avoiding the question, you're avoiding the answer.

ok i provided a list of known alien races.

you only have to pick one......just one.....and i will be enlightened from your choice.

on the other hand if you still refuse to name an alien race that comes in peace then i have to tell you that you should have thought about this before making such claims as "they come in peace"

there is a reason i am trying to nail you down on this ....because i know that you dont really know

i just want you to admit that you are just like the rest of us and dont really know if there are aliens that..... come in peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Known Types of Aliens and Races

That website is mostly crap. It has alien mythology bases around several culture's perceptions of a singular event. It also deals in vast speculation, and fake stories, and then mixes in BS to boot.

Long long ago, there was an event. Several of the beings that where suposed to be helping mankind defaulted upon their duties, as a group, claiming to be Gods. They went out and "mated" with the races of mankind back then. This started a spin of mythology with several mythological stories being built upon one real event. This by no means tainted the "race" of beings. So let us say there were "reptilians" at one time that did that. If from space a reptilian comes, then they are not "bad" however if there were hidden on earth "reptilians" they might make it look as if they came from space.

Most of the Mixed company Greys, that's Greys with varances in shape and size are "good". Those that abduce humans and do tests trying to be nice are "good". They are not extracting blood to survive. They are just doing scientific tests examining the outcome of the said events.

I'd need to know the real facts. I know the governement is put ightor a real negitive human biased false perception and/or misinformation of events out to the public. Perhaps it wasn't the governement at all but people that have seen stuff from the governement and mispercieving what they seen put the info out accroding to their perceptions and additives.

There are several people that claim knowledge, but they were brought within the "secret circles" by mistake. They know very little and spout off about more then they actually know.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

there is a reason i am trying to nail you down on this ....because i know that you dont really know

i just want you to admit that you are just like the rest of us and dont really know if there are aliens that..... come in peace.

This here is your error. You've gone and amitted it out loud. There's nothing I can tell you that will make you believe something you've already decied upon.

If you feel "you know" why are you bothering me?

Your error is in understanding perceptions. You believe you know what I know. That's a faital flaw in judgement. None should ever assume to persume understandings of another's understandings.

You'll have me waste my entire day, while you fumble around trying to "disprove" something you feel is already "disproven" within the context of your own mind.

You also said something a couple of statement back about "what others will think/know" and such assumptions of Group Think are really just weakenesses in argumentation.

Anyone that would dare foolishly use "everyone knows your..." is really just fearing they are the only one who. They are assuming they are some sort of "leader" for a pack of people that exists in the context of their own mind. They are delusional in some contexts.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My advice to you all is this:

This is just a thread. It is one thread in thousands and thousands of threads on this ever expanding website.

If you don't agree, like, believe, perceive or understand in any way what I have to say, don't waste your time reading it.

It's your life, and is your life so dull or empty that you'd fill your time up with pointless argumentations?

I just don't get it.

Move on and let go. You are no hero here to disprove the big liar monster. You are acting delusional in your tactics. Let it go and move on. Don't read me. Hit the ignroe buttion.

Do us both a favor and don't waste our collective time.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

This here is your error. You've gone and amitted it out loud. There's nothing I can tell you that will make you believe something you've already decied upon.

If you feel "you know" why are you bothering me?

Your error is in understanding perceptions. You believe you know what I know. That's a faital flaw in judgement. None should ever assume to persume understandings of another's understandings.

You'll have me waste my entire day, while you fumble around trying to "disprove" something you feel is already "disproven" within the context of your own mind.

You also said something a couple of statement back about "what others will think/know" and such assumptions of Group Think are really just weakenesses in argumentation.

Anyone that would dare foolishly use "everyone knows your..." is really just fearing they are the only one who. They are assuming they are some sort of "leader" for a pack of people that exists in the context of their own mind. They are delusional in some contexts.

if you feel "you know" why are you bothering me ?

sorry if i am bothering you but you are the one making the claims that aliens come in peace with out any proof to back it up. the burden of proof is upon you

and because you have not named such a race...i cannot believe anything you say. i tried to help you by defining your proof. but i guess you had no intention of proving anything you have said so i will not bother you anymore.

it is obvious to me and the other posters... that you think your knowledge is above everyone elses so you dont need to prove anything.

i was really hoping that you could tell us what aliens are coming in peace so we could continue a logical conversation but i guess its obvious that that will never happen so i cant think of any reason for anyone to even post anything else in this thread as it would be all conjecture and misleading info.

good day sir.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Check out Clifford Stone's take on this, which I agree with.

Which is, as a race develops more and more advanced technology, they must also evolve spiritually and become more and more peaceful - lest they destroy themselves with the advanced technology!

And we humans have been right on that threshold ourselves since the development of Nuclear weapons....

I think there are likely ET races out there who could blow up Earth at the push of a button, if they wanted to. The fact that they don't, indicates they are peaceful

You wanted a peaceful race named? Okay. The Plejaran. The Plejaran are peaceful. There I named one

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

The whole point is that Incarnated won't answer anyones questions at all. The more he does that, the more people will notice he's full of it and nobody will care about what he has to say.

To easynow,

Incarnated is most likely going to say something else to get you to post again, btu he'll still dodge your questions left and right and just keep insulting you and everyone else that disagrees with him. If you haven't already, just put the guy on ignore. He's just enjoying the attention he's getting on here.

The attention you're getting is dying out though, Incarnated. Might as well give up and move on. Nobody believes a word you say.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by easynow

Check out Clifford Stone's take on this, which I agree with.

Which is, as a race develops more and more advanced technology, they must also evolve spiritually and become more and more peaceful - lest they destroy themselves with the advanced technology!

And we humans have been right on that threshold ourselves since the development of Nuclear weapons....

I think there are likely ET races out there who could blow up Earth at the push of a button, if they wanted to. The fact that they don't, indicates they are peaceful

You wanted a peaceful race named? Okay. The Plejaran. The Plejaran are peaceful. There I named one

hello MrdDstrbr,

i am still on the fence when it involves Clifford Stone...fyi

his theory does make sense , but i dont think it is the only possibility for advancement of a civilization. i believe a civilization that has advanced in technology such as the earth civilization will keep doing what they have always done wich is... divide and conquer. that includes taking over other planets...wich is what i think some aliens are trying to do to us. there is no rule that says we have to become peaceful...imho

you say they havent blown us up so that means they must be peaceful....

i disagree totally...i believe they are here for a specific reason and destroying the planet would not let them continue their agenda.

the plejarans are also the pleadians , and most people believe they are peaceful...
en.wikipedia.org...
Pleiadeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the problem i have with these pleadians is if they are on this so called peace mission to save us, why have they not shown themselves to the general public and proved their intentions ?

if they are on a peaceful mission then there would be no reason for them not to reveal themselves in a way that would enforce their cause. s o that makes me think that (A) they dont really exist...or (B) they have an agenda they dont want you to know about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Meier vs. Boylan: a fraud? Plejarans are gray-related?, page 1

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

the problem i have with these pleadians is if they are on this so called peace mission to save us, why have they not shown themselves to the general public and proved their intentions ?

if they are on a peaceful mission then there would be no reason for them not to reveal themselves in a way that would enforce their cause. s o that makes me think that (A) they dont really exist...or (B) they have an agenda they dont want you to know about.

You are right in that the visiting ETs seem to have a policy of discrete Contact only, and not just the Plejarans/Pleidians but all of them....

It could simply be that our neighbours in the galaxy have found that sudden Open contact is too disruptive and harmful for developing civilizations. In much the same way as the North American native cultures were pretty much destroyed upon their introduction to the European colonists.

Open contact could also provoke a violent abreaction from the various military groups on Earth. And I think the last thing the ETs would want is for governments to panic and start scrambling jets, firing off nuclear missiles, etc etc....

It should be noted, Meier is not the only one to claim contact with the Plejarans; James Gilliland claims to have had face-to-face contact with them also, and probably a lot of other people....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well,... I'm gonna say this one more time.

The OP has no more proof than any other common person that et is peaceful or hostile.

The reason the OP is avoiding questions and putting "I'm right, and you all are wrong" in EVERY one of the OP's threads is simple.

The OP has admitted to wanting to provoke conversation and ACCUMULATE POINTS.

Trolling plain and simple.

What better way to provoke members to respond, than to state opinion as fact, and then arrogantly tell members that respond "they are wrong", and then state another opinion as fact. (essentially jerking our chains.)

Go back and read my post on page 2 and then read some of the OP's other threads and come to your own conclusions.

As I have stated before, if anyone knows anything about "ETs' it will be people in a Government position somewhere in the world.

Common sense, and critical thinking are our friends on our quest to deny ignorance.

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
Well,... I'm gonna say this one more time.

The OP has no more proof than any other common person that et is peaceful or hostile.

The reason the OP is avoiding questions and putting "I'm right, and you all are wrong" in EVERY one of the OP's threads is simple.

The OP has admitted to wanting to provoke conversation and ACCUMULATE POINTS.

Trolling plain and simple.

What better way to provoke members to respond, than to state opinion as fact, and then arrogantly tell members that respond "they are wrong", and then state another opinion as fact. (essentially jerking our chains.)

Go back and read my post on page 2 and then read some of the OP's other threads and come to your own conclusions.

As I have stated before, if anyone knows anything about "ETs' it will be people in a Government position somewhere in the world.

Common sense, and critical thinking are our friends on our quest to deny ignorance.

hello Ausable_Bill

even though incarnated has no proof of anything he claims (IMHO), i still elected to engage him in conversation about this topic because maybe ..just maybe he knew something that i didnt.

there are countless threads with no proof of their claims and i knew this going into this topic. so i wasnt really expecting anything except maybe to learn about someones perspective on this issue.

i dont really care about someones points rating on here, but i can see why someone would think they are superior to another just like if someone has more money than another.

the only thing that bothered me is he would not answer a simple question or at least say he didnt know. thats when i realized that i probably wont gain any knowledge from the conversation.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi easynow, I understand, and agree with you, I normally don't even reply to "opinion based threads" except on rare occasion out of mere curiosity to try and understand his/her point of view.

I also agree with you about the points system, I couldn't care less how many points I have accumulated.

As a matter of fact I have only authored 6 threads in the almost 2 years I have been a member.

I come here to expand my knowledge and try to understand others perspectives on various topics that interests me.

The only reason I mentioned the points thing with incarnated is because he/she admitted that he/she was only interested in " discussion and accumulate some points along the way."

Either way, I was just pointing out the op's motives to the members that are unaware of his/her intentions.

I seriously do not want to derail this or any other topic so if you want to discuss this further please u2u me.

I will continue to follow this and other threads that interest me from the sidelines like I usually do.

I apologise for the off topic post and will refrain from derailment in the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

You are right in that the visiting ETs seem to have a policy of discrete Contact only, and not just the Plejarans/Pleidians but all of them....

It could simply be that our neighbours in the galaxy have found that sudden Open contact is too disruptive and harmful for developing civilizations. In much the same way as the North American native cultures were pretty much destroyed upon their introduction to the European colonists.

Open contact could also provoke a violent abreaction from the various military groups on Earth. And I think the last thing the ETs would want is for governments to panic and start scrambling jets, firing off nuclear missiles, etc etc....

It should be noted, Meier is not the only one to claim contact with the Plejarans; James Gilliland claims to have had face-to-face contact with them also, and probably a lot of other people....

hi again,

see by answering a simple question as you have we are able to continue with a good and logical conversation imho.

well how could any aliens be waiting for the right moment to reveal themselves without disrupting civilization.... it just does not compute...lol

at any point of the human timeline it would be disruptive ...if earths civilization did become peaceful in a natural way of progression then we wouldnt need these aliens to help us ?

so what i am saying is there is no logical reason for them to wait to reveal themselves in a manner that would enforce their cause of helping the poor lost humans.

so i am still apprehensive about their agenda.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well of course I don't know the mind of the ETs for certain, I can only speculate here as to what they are waiting for....

Likely a certain level of "readiness", both in the public and in the governments, especially the "shadow government" types who supposedly have all the exotic EMP scalar weapons etc

They need to know that they can land without fighter jets being scrambled, nuclear missiles being fired at them, exotic EMP weapons being fired at them, xenophobic civilians blasting away at them with shotguns, etc etc....

So I believe that their policy has been to make discrete contact with a growing number of people and begin to develop a Diplomatic relationship with us that way; those contactees then help to prepare the rest of the world for Open contact.

The biggest obstacle IMHO are the really hardcore "shadow government" elements who have been maintaining the cover-up and hoarding the technologies, who are determined to maintain their stranglehold on all the power and wealth in the world, even if it means terrible environmental disasters, collapse of civilization, war with the ETs, etc....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join