It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Dude! The words of mine that you read and percieve as you will to percieve my words are not my words but rather your perception of meanings of my words.

Oh, so you're NOT saying you KNOW everything.. I'm just imagining it?

That clarifies a lot!

So what are you really saying, when i hallucinate, that you're saying that you know the truth?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wars are driven by the need of the invader to gain : territory, resources or labour (enslavement of captured peoples).

Why would aliens choose to wage war on earth? There are many trillions of planets out there where it would be far easier to obtain any of the resources available from earth.

Furthermore, enslavement of humanity is not a viable option because we as a species are so inclined to warfare! There is no way we would simply do the bidding of an evil alien overlord... we would fight to the death before giving up. Hell, we'd even destroy the earth before handing it over to hostiles!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
can you tell us what E.T.- E.B.E. said "we come in peace" ?

was it the pleadians ? or was it the reptillians ? or was it the greys ? or ?....

how can you say this without telling us wich E.T. said it ?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
can you tell us what E.T.- E.B.E. said "we come in peace" ?

was it the pleadians ? or was it the reptillians ? or was it the greys ? or ?....

how can you say this without telling us wich E.T. said it ?

Actually I was refering to Movies quotes...

LOL...

Like there are two basic consepts of movies. I was talking about the movie type where they land in their ships and say "we come in peace".

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

well i think if most people based their E.T. knowledge on the movies they would not want anything to do with aliens.

have you ever seen the movie Fire In The Sky ?

imho i think there are good and bad aliens and you dont know wich one your gonna be meeting....so good luck

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by deezee

my quote proves nothing but that you want to apply to the meaning and understanding of the statement from your personal biases perspective of the lacking of you to understand the higher meaning of my words.

Dude! The words of mine that you read and percieve as you will to percieve my words are not my words but rather your perception of meanings of my words.

How about making a post without trying to make yourself out to be "higher" than others here? You also tend to make every single post you make into a religous thing and you keep posting as if everything you say is fact when you can't prove any bit of it at all.

I'm not attacking religion at all, but is there really a need to use it in every single post you make to try and force your OPINION on others as facts? Yes, that is clearly what you're doing. You've been completely disregarding anything everyone has said that doesn't go with your OPINION and disrespecting people left and right in doing so. If you can't accept others opinions because they don't fit in with yours, maybe you shouldn't be here on ATS.

I'm pretty close to putting you on ignore already and it takes a lot to annoy me. You're clearly implying you know the answers to everything. Someone else already called you out on that and you made that post I quoted in reply to them where you say that their perception of your words is wrong. Again, you're speaking of yourself as if you know all the answers and everyone else is wrong. You're not making a very good impression of yourself here soo far.

Earlier you mentioned something like "well if aliens are soo evil then how come they haven't destroyed us yet?". Well to answer that you have to consider that if they do exist, there's a good chance that maybe there's more than one species of them and maybe not all of them are evil. Maybe the good ones protect Earth and other planets that the evil ones try to attack?

Maybe they have never physically been here?

Maybe, if they exist and there's more than one species of them, they aren't evil at all? One species could very well be the star of that little book called the Bible that you love. (I'm not attacking the bible, just being a little sarcastic since it's one of my talents
)

To go with the above, maybe they're all good, but see us as the possible evil ones?

There's all kinds of things to consider if they exist and maybe you should put more thought into that before posting evrything you say as fact. You have no way at all to prove anything you say as fact when it comes to this subject. None of us really do.

-----------------

Want to make it clear I'm not attacking the person or religion at all. I'm just letting them know that a lot of people on here get annoyed when a thread starts off talking about one thing then quickly turns into a religious argument. Not saying that religion can't be talked about on here, but does it really need to show up in every other thread?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That would be the movie - I come in Peace or Dark Angel with Dolph Lungren. His line toward the end of the movie was a hoot. " And you leave in pieces"

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
reply to post by easynow

That would be the movie - I come in Peace or Dark Angel with Dolph Lungren. His line toward the end of the movie was a hoot. " And you leave in pieces"

not sure if i seen those but yea that sounds about right...lol leave you in pieces is more like it.

i am totally shocked that someone could watch a movie and think that aliens would be like that in real life... the ones that are supposed to be based on true stories are the ones i think are the closest to the truth. but with hollywood you never know.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

have you ever seen the movie Fire In The Sky ?

Yes I've seen "Fire in the Sky" but I've also heard the guy whom that story happened to state that he paniced, (freaked out). The guy was "in shock" and everything would seem as if it was a horrorphying series of events.

Do you see what I am saying?

Anyone whom is overtaken with fear can not be a good witness because their perceptions are very clouded with fear.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I've not stated that I am higher then anyone. I stated that realization of truthfulness of stripping away biases of your perceptions. I've stated truly that you read my words for the words you percieve them to be and with the meaning you want to assoicate into the words I use. If you percieve I'm making myself "higher" maybe you're just agravated as I am acting in a higher state of mind.

It's really quite a basic consept.

Two men see the same thing happen but they don't see the same event.

This is why police don't let witnesses speak together before giving testimony.

What I stated wasn't as if I was spaking on a pedistal. IT is just the truth!

I'll gladdly use the F word. However some people percieve the F word as aggression. Some people percieve the F word as offensive. Some people percieve the F word as sin. Some Percieve the F word as: guilt, ignorance, hate, anger, offensive...

It's just four letters. It's four symbols that creat a set of symbols that in the mind of the man that views or hears percieves meaning...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
sorry if it offends you but mankind as a whole is ignoraint by nature...

Too many men project this understanding of their nature upon a much much higher creature...

Sure, some do "fall" out of their higher understandings, but far far far much less then mankind.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I couldn't agree more. I am torn between wanting to respond to this topic, yet not wanting to perpetuate a thread that has no bearing on the current status of UFOlogy. This kind of "I have seen the light" thread has appeared regularly over the 3 years I have been visiting this site, and every single one has a different message. Can they all be right? I doubt it.

To Incarnate: That last sentence you wrote in reply to my last post makes no sense whatsoever, and please don't misconstrue this a call for you to clarify as I couldn't really care less. However I do think this charade has gone on long enough. You aren't fooling anybody except perhaps yourself, and in my opinion you are directly contributing to the ridicule the UFO subject still suffers. For every person who reads your posts and thinks "Hey, maybe he's onto something here" there at twenty people who smirk and dismiss it as a story that doesn't really make any sense. You are driving people away from the site with this. I don't want to think this is your intention...

You want to help us? Move your post to SkunkWorks or an Alternative Theory thread where it can do less harm. This is a serious issue for the serious minded amongst us, I beg you to think about this.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

I am Right and you are mistaken. I am happy within my understanding of this.

If you feel the same about your understandings, then why come bother me about my thread?

I'm right. You'll see, or not.

Do you really think yourself a UFOologist? LOL

It's all in the history of mankind. It's all in the history books...

There are mods up the ying-yang, and THEY, (not you), move the posts they realize should be moved.

Excuse me? are you a mod? no! okay, well enough. Bye bye.

You're fear and anger does you no good in your quest for understanding these things.

If they were a threat to mankind, we'd be gone already!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You misconstrued every single line of my post. You took it completely out of context. I was kind of hoping you would be noble enough to request the thread be moved yourself, but obviously I was mistaken. You still manage to skip around the more demanding points raised by my posts though, don't you? For example:

What makes your "knowledge" any truer than the countless other threads of a similar nature? Are they all true? I have read more comprehensive threads than yours that contain more information. Please tell us why yours is the ONLY ONE we should believe. You are this arrogant? Now this time how about an answer, instead of attempting to baffle with gibberish? I have treated you with respect, the least you could do is return it and answer this point.

Don't expect to post such outlandish claims and not be challenged on them.

Edit for typo.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Artreyus]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You have no more proof that they are peaceful than I do saying they are hostile. If you look at the universe and the violence that takes place out there. Then look at nature and view the violence that takes place there. Factor in the violence in the abductions and probing. Odds are they are violent. Only explanation I have as to why they havent attacked is there numbers are too low and they are waiting for reinforcements. If they truely are peaceful why havent they landed and say hey?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

Artreyus, you, I, and everyone knows full well that nobody has proof that "ETs' are peaceful" especially the OP.

I had asked the OP to provide corroberating evidence on this thread,...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which none was forthcoming, and simply replied with personal opinions as fact.

As a matter of fact if you read any of the threads authored by the OP, there is a trend set by the OP that he/she is right, and everyone else is wrong.

Not to mention the trend that everyone perceives his/her words wrong, and misconstrues them and cannot understand them clearly.

Another thing I find ironic is the fact that the OP stated in another thread,..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"However I am an AVI Geek. I've gone to college for mass communications dealing with video, film making and broadcasting."

Yet constantly demonstrates that the OP's spelling skills are far inferior to someone that claims to have a college degree in the field mentioned.

Peruse some of the OP's other threads he/she has authored and decide for yourself.

Now, back on topic, if anyone knows anything about "ETs' it will be people in a Government position somewhere in the world.

I am done with this nonsense.

Later,..... Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
You have no more proof that they are peaceful than I do saying they are hostile. If you look at the universe and the violence that takes place out there. Then look at nature and view the violence that takes place there. Factor in the violence in the abductions and probing. Odds are they are violent. Only explanation I have as to why they havent attacked is there numbers are too low and they are waiting for reinforcements. If they truely are peaceful why havent they landed and say hey?

Why??? I'd tell you, but you'd not like the answer. I'd rant about the nature of humanity...

However I'll just say:

I said they are Peaceful. You ask me why they haven't landed. I never said mankind is Peaceful.

LOL

They haven't landed because they can not land. I know if I were them I'd not land here. LOL

I mean, they've flown by and waved hi and our governments start shooting them down under the BS that air space belongs to us.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'd go with the- they can't interferre theory...this is an insane asylum compared to other planets with sustainable life on it im sure...even though im sure theres some that do visit- too many ufo's in the sky being reported not to think that.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by dj05544]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[edit on 14-1-2008 by dj05544]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Mankind is the greatest thing to ever happen to this galaxy, Period.

It is only a matter of time before Humanity reaches out into the stars and takes that which is rightfully theirs. All other species will be beholden to us, their resources will become our resources.
Any Species currently experimenting on the Human world will be re-payed for their intrusions, as the fires of humanity wash over their worlds.
This planet and the Humans on it are the single greatest thing to happen to this galaxy and it won't be too long before any intelligent species in this quadrant will have no choice to acknowledge this fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join