It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No, I understand the fearful nature of human minds associated with the tendencies of the human mind to try to fill in missing lines of "understanding" to try to compleat the picture.

However I believe many people's "picture" are not those dots that too many connect.

Oh, and by "didn't want to talk about it" I wasn't refering to their events being "bad". That was you trying to fill in the picture.

I've seen several here try to make some sort of confession about abduction and their fellows, YOU GUYS, treat them like dirt or worst. Its no wonder they shouldn't want to talk about it openly as too many angry little poop throwing monkeys scream at the top of their lungs and throw poo.

Ofcoures this isn't to all those that read these words, but I'm sure you know who you are and you also have seen them.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
How do you know they come in peace!Have you got any evidence to say they come in peace by yourself!

If they come in peace why do we hear reports of test they do on humans.

They are the "Watchers". Why all the time do people obsess with the tests???

Mankind run more "tests" on other animals in one day then aliens do in 10 years!

WTF is you guys problem with "the tests"???

Seriously!!! Mankind tags and tracks animals, not to mention animal testing of all types, I've even known of testing on gentic scale with animals.

I'm not talking bad about these animal tests. These are tests done for science. What so then do you have such a hard time understanding they have science tests too? Theirs are alot more humaine to boot.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

They are the "Watchers". Why all the time do people obsess with the tests???

If you say they are watchers!Watchers for what?are they watching us to prevent out own destruction!

Humans are good and evil! bad humans do test to obtain money or for sceince! so we can say that there can be bad aliens to! We do not know!

i have heard accounts of abducted people, saying that the aliens were friendly learning from the human, and some saying it was horror what they did to them!
dont you just think that the alien race could be like the human race but only differ from appearance??

As your quote say Watchers,aliens have been watching us from the days before the Bible, i say they have been watching this planet to long for know and it is time they make a plan!

thanks for your Post really cool
(sorry for my spelling)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i am not the person that you think i am
i think i am something other than what i am
what i am is intangible

this thing that binds me
this thing that finds me inside
that piece inside of me is a different entity

if i could look for a second electric
eyes for the miser sizing up the cluster
f^ck the rubbish disdain the blemish

shameful angel baited the rainbow
fallen mark glows in the dark
lucifer crucible ruse

an interesting sentiment; a fractured remnant

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mankind should sent a fifty megaton nuke into orbit just in case we do have to greet someone. Unwanted visitors will be met with a show of force, something all intelligent creatures appreciate.
When that time comes we will send such a message that every other observing species will know that violation of the human system will result in death and/or the inability to return home in the craft in which you came. Any survivors will be held for interrogation and safe disposal, their technology will be assimilated into our military industrial complex, where it will be put to good use.
We have tolerated alien intrusion for far too long; Earth's governments need to send a clear message, one that cannot be misunderstood.
This will be a taste of things to come, as humanity reaches out into the stars to take that which is rightfully ours.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

As your quote say Watchers,aliens have been watching us from the days before the Bible, i say they have been watching this planet to long for know and it is time they make a plan!

Watching is part of the plan. They are Watching and waiting until we "evolve" enough not to be a threat to ourselves and others so that we might be introduced to the reality of the universe.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A better question: Why havnt you heared or researched Reptilians, AKA Drako yet? - Because people are affraid to adgknowlege it, for it's initially outrageous for even the most open minded people... - But so is the idea that somebody created us out of friggin mud... What happened was, our planet was already taken over by an extratereestrial race, called the Draconians, & they are anything but good. - Just look at what the controlling elite bloodlines have done... - They sure as heck have taken over our world, & as we eat cloned meat, they are eating cloned people in underground based, & kidnapped people as well. WAKE THE HELL UP! - The internet will be controlled sooner or later, the time to look at the evidence is NOW! - Search for David Icke on the File sharing networks & Google.

(there are & have been many species visiting our planet. - Some are 'good' some are 'bad' some are neither.

MOD EDIT: Removed advertisement

[edit on 3/20/08/20 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

Who are you asking that question to? I hope not me. For my reseach far extends past parranoid understandings of the topic matter spouted off by fearmongering people.

I spent several years of my life researching in dept that topic matter. When I finally came to my conclusion it resembled very closely:
CLICK HERE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
Mankind should sent a fifty megaton nuke into orbit just in case we do have to greet someone. Unwanted visitors will be met with a show of force, something all intelligent creatures appreciate.
When that time comes we will send such a message that every other observing species will know that violation of the human system will result in death and/or the inability to return home in the craft in which you came. Any survivors will be held for interrogation and safe disposal, their technology will be assimilated into our military industrial complex, where it will be put to good use.
We have tolerated alien intrusion for far too long; Earth's governments need to send a clear message, one that cannot be misunderstood.
This will be a taste of things to come, as humanity reaches out into the stars to take that which is rightfully ours.

This is an extremely dangerous assumption, & it is very simillar to people still supporting the governemtn with the War because they don't know terrorism is funded & designed by the CIA, etc... - The reason our Reptilian government (which used to be a Reptilian Monarchy, & before that were pyramid rulers,) -the reason they are weapons in space is because there are powerful GOOD ETs, like the tall blonde ones that want to liberate us from the tyranny of the Reptillian agenda; To turn this planet into a death zone like MArs, after a world police state, initiated by a STAGED alien invasion, by the gov, like 911... - But this time it may be a world-wide 911... - But just like nobody knows about Ron Paul , nobody will know about this, unless people don't start printing & posting the paper available on my site ALL OVER THE WORLD, ASAP. ...So to stop digressing; The weapons are in place to protect the COSMICALLY IMMORAL infiltration of our planet, & to make sure the good guys dont come to help us wake up. ... Get moving people , I think it's obvious what needs to be done, before they control the internet.

Oh, BTW, checkout the disclosureproject video (linked on my site in the important links section) - It's clear that nukes are innefective, as they have been disabled by UFOs in the past. - And ther eare already weapons in space.

Thank you.

criticalunity.org...

(if you want to print it in french or Spanish, simply goto my main domain, (just criticalunity.org & clcik on French or Spanish, goto support , click on the screenshot of the original English message, & it will get translated automatically.)

- Let the REAL revolution begin! - This is a wonderful time to be alive!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by criticalunity]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

??? Your defensive attitude is confusing, for I have no idea why you said 'I hope not me' .... Yes, I am talking to you. - And I also have no idea why you are offended. Whatcha gonna do about it?

The term 'Truth' or, 'Truths' iclearly has a very unclear definition, & what makes you think I have not spent the past SEVEN (or more) years CONSTANTLY researching NOT JUST ONE SIDE OF THE COIN. .. (while everyone is actually bored??? Watching TV, or arguing about crap, because they havnt seen the REAL truths yet.... Your truths are just that.... Your beliefs, & it doesnt make it THE truth...

- But there are such things are VERIFIABLE REAL truths.... I believe you should be concerning yourself with that, instead of assuming people can be made of mud... - The bible contains codes, & hints, that 'they' mated with the dauters of men... (interbred with Humanity) - And fear mongering... Godd greif, your statement sickens me... - The media is fear mongering... TERRORISM TERRORISM, etc, cloning, Doomsday clocks, etc... I'm affraid of people not doing anything about these things, & there is no need to get upset, as I clearly meant no disrespect, oh , incarnated one...

PS: The bible also contains the most outrageous crap, designed to get us in a mentality that it is okay to rape the planet, & destroy nature, because according to Christianity, the animals were put here for us.... - When a tiger wants to rip my arse off, I.... tend to think that cannot be true... I don't know about you.

Take care...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
JR,

I know that you said you were out of here so you probably will not be reading this but I feel I need to write it. I have a lot of respect for you just as many others here at ATS do but I have to write this anyways.

I am sorry you were taken for a ride with the Meier Case and spent two years of your life with it but it is something you chose to do and I am sure you thought at some point you would benefit from it. It's not nice getting screwed is it but you have to know that just because he was like this it doesn't make everyone that deals with this like this.

Example you are a Image Analyst and very well respected here but you are human and apt to make a mistake here or there you know that.. I'm sure. Many here at ATS are experiencers and simply sharing with you and you rant on. I'm sorry but as I see it you should have left the thread.

When it's said, when people think they know everything it's I'm out of here time, well I'm sure when you analyse images you think you know it all.

I think that the Amigo's need to tell the experiencers exactly where they are to post because they would think with the forum being named Alien's and UFO's this would be the proper place.

One day people of this planet will be looking for "we" the ones that have this knowledge so we all have to fight nice. I know your not fighting, hmmmmm me either.

Incarnated don't let anyone get you down go with what you have inside and share until you can't share no more.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I am sorry you were taken for a ride with the Meier Case and spent two years of your life with it but it is something you chose to do and I am sure you thought at some point you would benefit from it. It's not nice getting screwed is it but you have to know that just because he was like this it doesn't make everyone that deals with this like this.

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say, but I certainly don't think I was "taken for a ride" by the case. I did not mean to imply I was a believer in the case, but the opposite. The waste of time is the waste of trying to educate the stone cold cultists. Thats all I was getting at.

Example you are a Image Analyst and very well respected here but you are human and apt to make a mistake here or there you know that.. I'm sure.

No question.

Many here at ATS are experiencers

Myself included.

and simply sharing with you and you rant on. I'm sorry but as I see it you should have left the thread.

B.S. I've never ranted at anyone who's spoken of their experience, or shared with me. In fact I welcome it, and have typed endless hours here recounting my own. What I cannot tolerate is people spewing their theory (and thats all they are) as factual, "I know and youre wrong". Thats where I get pissed.

When it's said, when people think they know everything it's I'm out of here time, well I'm sure when you analyse images you think you know it all.

I don't know where exactly you get this skewed opinion of my outlook, but all I can give is a best case scenario based on available data. No one knows it all, unless it's blatant and 100% provable, as some are.

I think that the Amigo's need to tell the experiencers exactly where they are to post because they would think with the forum being named Alien's and UFO's this would be the proper place.

Again, no one is faulting the OP for posting his theories. I personally find it a fascinating human condition that he/she is so rooted in their "answer"...But...What several others and myself have said (within this thread) is that theory is touted as fact and thats irresponsible. Furthermore it's aggressively defended, to the point that speaking against it, or questioning it gets you a good backlashing from the OP.

To let it go unchallenged is even more irresponsible. The posting of links by the OP to the Urantia cult material furthers my understanding of the OP's approach in promoting his/her beliefs as fact.

That is, btw, in every other thread, the very thing people who care about the study fight against: being considered cultists, nuts, (insert any derogatory name here).

Again, I'll stay clear of the thread because it's counterproductive to argue with said people. Another member made me aware of your post, so here I am. past this you can email me, or U2U me.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Mankind, how far off from the monkeys are we really?

Althought there is no real evidence to sudgest they are harmful in any way, daily I've heard people say "they are evil" and that they are "coming to take us away".

Foolishness, I perclaim. I believe such thinking to be fearmongering and quite lame.

Yet there still line people up all the time. Thinking the "Aliens" want to eat out their minds.

Silly monkey, "boo", now be scared away.

The aliens are peaceful, and so they are every day.

If aliens didn't come in peace, why wouldn't they have "taken our planet over yet"?

you say "there is no real evidence to suggest they are harmful in any way "

there are millions of people that have bad experiences when they were abducted.........have you taken this into consideration in your thinking that they mean us no harm ?
www.jtrue.com...
We Come in Peace cartoon

" if aliens didnt come in peace, why wouldnt they have " taken our planet over yet ? "

the spin zone on your statement is.......if aliens DID come in peace as you say....

....why have they not revealed themselves to us officially if they are peaceful ?...

..because they have not done this ......i have to assume that they are not here for peace and they have a hidden agenda.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I would love to get my hands on an alien, to teach him some humanity.
After interrogating him, he would be terminated of in a display of raw physical power. Then I would find out what alien tasted like.
Remember, Humans are the superior race. Most of us just cannot see our inherent power. If all the world were sociopaths, we'd have conquered a few off-world civilizations by now, but that is no reason we shouldn't start trying now.
I say earth should use the terrestrial planet finder to designate targets that we can then fire a volley of nukes at. This will give us a head start when the time for conquest actually begins and may even help with terra-forming uninhabited worlds..

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by easynow
can you tell us what E.T.- E.B.E. said "we come in peace" ?

was it the pleadians ? or was it the reptillians ? or was it the greys ? or ?....

how can you say this without telling us wich E.T. said it ?

Actually I was refering to Movies quotes...

LOL...

Like there are two basic consepts of movies. I was talking about the movie type where they land in their ships and say "we come in peace".

is all your knowledge of the peaceful aliens from movies ?

please tell us what else has led you to believe their good intentions ?

if you are so sure about your claim....tell us what alien race or races are peaceful. if you cannot provide some proof or at least comment on what alien races have good intentions , then i would have to say this is just your opinion based on absolutely nothing.

so here is your chance to show us your thinking to back up your claim.........

if you cant comment in a logical way then it is to you that i say..

silly monkey , BOO , now be scared away !

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

"God" the creator is real. "God" is creator of all things. What is found unwanted in the eyes of "God" is removed away.

Sure, perhaps there are a few who are yet to be removed away, but the majority are "good".

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

thanks for the reply...

please name one alien race that is good.........

i think your thread title should have said ...some et- ebe says: we come in peace

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

We members of the "human race", are we "Good" or "Evil"?

the truth of the answer is that we as the "race" are not one or the other.

Oh perhaps as a race we are mostly Good. As a race we are plagued with "evils".

Those that are evil will get their resulting rewards for the evil they do.

Be you wise, consern yourself with doing right so that you may recieve that reward.

the truest nature of "Evil" is found in the judgement of God. Man can not judge "evil". Man has no rights to judge such.

Many in our governement misunderstand much because they are blind to truth. They twist understandings within themselves to see the "evil" things outside themselves that are really made manifest within those that point out "evil".

The Great Majority of ET-EBEs are "Good and Peaceful". That is the truth. Just because mankind, the governmentships, and the warmongers that study these beings are warlike and without understanding, this doesn't make ET "evil".

I've seen the story line. It all works out in the end.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

ET-EBE's come in Peace. That's the fact. Where's the proof you ask?

If this world, and the people on it, were to be dominated by the ET-EBE it would be so already.

Their numbers far outstrech the numbers of men. This abilities far outshine the ability for monkey to throw sticks and rocks.

If ET wanted you dead or enslaved, you would be dead or enslaved already.

Mankind too blind to see this. Their blindness misses much. It's a shame.

The reason ET-EBE doesn't land and say "Take me to your leader", is that monkey man doesn't know who that really is.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i have to admire your optomystic outlook on this......

but we (the human race ) are not the aliens,,,,,,,,,,,,

so i am gonna ask you one more time

name one alien- E.T.- E.B.E. race..... that has good intentions

[edit on 18-1-2008 by easynow]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join