It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
Mankind is the greatest thing to ever happen to this galaxy, Period.

You're Joking right???

If you were joking thanks for lightening up the thread with your jokes.

If You're Not Joking, thanks for proving my point.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i live in the time of failed maelstrom malady
behold a pale horse and a dark rider
a titan leviathan rises from the sea boiling
roil the locust motion
my point of no return passed actually
ive gone to far into myself to ever return
yearn for the furnace and lie down in earnest
burn this candle until wax becomes flesh charred arduous
an ardent wish for starving fish
my brethren can eat one if i make many
i am master of light
the blind man who has mastered sight
flight of the phoenix believer
the bastard deceiver speaks evil
i sift my hands in the sands of time
walk the lines in the lands of crime

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

He/she is part of the problem, and why the public views a lot of this as nonsense. The problem we have is that we're compelled to respond to it, because we feel this UFO issue is important. And it is.

However we do ourselves a disservice. Unwittingly we promote this thread by even responding to it. More responses, the more people read it. Dont respond, and it'll die off in the dust where it belongs.

I dont negate the theory he/she is presenting (although I think it's nonsense). I got my own too. It's the "I know", and such theories touted as fact that shouldnt be tolerated here...if *anyone* wants to learn anything.

I learned a lesson from the Meier case...and most people here know what a broil I was into with their "media rep". Despite that he got his a$$ handed to him, I wasted almost 2 years with that garbage. And for what. The vast majority know the case is the lowest kind of crap. Those who believe it? Why should any of us care if they do or not. Clearly they have bigger issues then believing in the Meier case.

My best friend said "keep you eye on the prize". Don't be distracted by stuff like this. It's counter productive. Those who want to believe it blindly...go for it. Those who want serious study...don't even acknowledge it.

By even acknowledging it, it means we feel it's worth talking about. That give it merit. And do we want the general public, think we believe this does?

I'm as guilty as anyone else (if not more). We decry it, because we care about the study of UFOs...but if we care about it being taken seriously, and we believe it to be important, we should ignore this kind of individual who claims to "know" all about it, and rebuke our comments with cryptic crap.

I vote we all turn our back to this kind of stuff, and just stay the hell out of it. We all have more serious issues to talk about here.

Ignore it, and it goes away. Fight it, and it gains attention.

That said, I'm outta here.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Mankind, how far off from the monkeys are we really?

Althought there is no real evidence to sudgest they are harmful in any way, daily I've heard people say "they are evil" and that they are "coming to take us away".

Foolishness, I perclaim. I believe such thinking to be fearmongering and quite lame.

Yet there still line people up all the time. Thinking the "Aliens" want to eat out their minds.

Silly monkey, "boo", now be scared away.

The aliens are peaceful, and so they are every day.

If aliens didn't come in peace, why wouldn't they have "taken our planet over yet"?

Monkeys? If humans were once monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?! It makes me laugh everytime someone thinks that..

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Anyone whom is overtaken with fear can not be a good witness because their perceptions are very clouded with fear.

So you clearly recognise the fact, that a terrified person might get a wrong impression on what is going on...

What about a psychotic and dellusional person, who only hallucinates being abducted by aliens?

How can you take that as complete and ultimate truth?

Just look around at all the people, claiming to have been abducted by aliens and stating it was these aliens that caused their mental illness...

Isn't there at least a possibility, that it might have been the other way around?

Shouldn't this possibility at least be considered?

Unless of course you are omniscient, like you claim to be. In that case, why consider anything, since you already decided what truth is...

EDIT: I don't know, why i'm even bothering. Any attempt of a discussion with you ends with you claiming that you know the "truth" and anyone who doesn't agree with you is too blind to see it. Why are you even here, since you already know everything? Or do you want us to start worshipping you?

Whatever... I agree with jritzmann, that by trying to talk to you, we are just attracting attention to your silly ego bloating attempts, with which you answer each and every post, while ignoring any real questions.

[edit on 15/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Are they lyrics?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

It is a poem i have written. i have many more. i do not capitalize i because it is a symbol of mans vanity. i am not so important.

the last time i failed myself i swore it would never happen again
ive failed again and again and again against the grain aimless
who wants to be a famous slaveship vagrant
i destroyed my confidence the last time i shattered emphatic
it doesnt matter the static stays vaguely angry
maybe age me for eons until peons see me on the moon useless
i skip and stumble until i crumble with the rest of the sentenced men.
yet i stand on my own two feet incomplete defeated
why must i subscribe to the lies i tell myself?
every faded charade speaks for itself hellish
embellish my pain with a knife cut slain shameful
my bane is the pain of every severed lifeline
i might be fine but i might be fatal
ask me if im able and i will tell you a lie
sigh... breath for the phoenix
i'd rather cut my face into pieces
than expound on my thesis
each small part tries to escape and yet i hold them closer mostly.

many will perish in the coming days
many have perished already
i cannot let this thing happen
i must become the great avenger
help me my brethren
tether yourself to me
let us expand and contract as the lung
breath is all that we have left

a psalm of days.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I'm not part of "the problem". Sure I state as if I "know". Just as you might state as if you "Know" the history of WW2, or the "discovery of the new world", because these things are clearly written in OUR HISTORY books and documents.

Just because too many people don't want to see several documents as "history", this doesn't mean they are not.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just ignore him people. He doesn't care at all what you have to say and he's made that clear. In my honest opinion, he's just hear to aggravate others. Every forum has a few people like this. They have nothing better to do but try to aggravate others because they get off on peoples anger. They're not happy in life unless they can make everyone else around them feel miserable. Just ignore him because he won't quit and he'll just keep saying things and twisting words around until someone gets angry and says something that gets them banned or warned. That's all he wants to do is make you people angry.

If he knew everything like he says he does, then why waste soo much time on an internet forum? If you had all the knowledge of the universe wouldn't you be out using it to try and do some good? Just look at the thread title that he wrote:

ET-EBE says: "We Come In PEACE!"

ET and EBE are one in the same. So why hyphenate them?

I know I wouldn't be on an INTERNET FORUM disrespecting people left and right. Then avoiding any challenge presented to them by using excuses like "Just wait and see". Sounds liek a 5 year old kid arguing with his friends.

"Just you wait and see...I'll...I'll....I'll prove you all wrong one day. Watch me"

All the knowledge you have and that's all you can say is "Just wait and see"? You could also stop twisting peoples words around to make it look like they said something else. You're not very good at it. You can also quit with trying to sound like you're more intelligent than everyone else because you're obviously not. Some of your posts look like they were written by a 5 year old because of how you word them.

I guess that's all in my delusional mind though right? You're now going on my ignore list so don't even bother replying to me because I won't see it.

I know you'll reply though because you can't let anyone say anything about you without replying to it andtwisting their words around. I'm honestly surprised a mod or someone hasn't said anything to you with how you've been clearly disrespecting everyone here.

Drop the act, you don't fool anyone. You have no knowledge of anything. None of us truly do. So give it up and find a new hobby because your current one is getting old and getting you nowhere really fast.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 15-1-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Yes people, Just ignore me. I've made up my mind. You would seem to have your minds made up, and you not being happy having made your minds up with the illusions need to change the minds of others.

It's all right there, if you look at it. You'll however see what it is your biases to see.

You clump understanding together like "ET" and "EBE" being "the same thing".

Is ET and EBE the same thing to you? It isn't to me.

ET is extra terstrial. (not of this world). if a Dog came from another world it would be an ET-DOG. We know what a "dog" is.

EBE was addressed as such because mankind had NEVER SEEN SUCH A CREATURE. Mankind knows what a dog is. Mankind knows what a grapevine plant is.

EBE refers to an unknown creature in the context of mankind.

The one address as ebe was not thing but in to explain why ebe was called ebe, EBE would be along the lines of your understanding a Sheep+GrapeVine=EBE ET creature.

And you foolishly assume to think you know anything?

ET and EBE are NOT the same thing.

Go on with your ignorance wishing you knew what was really going on, and leave those of us that know what's going on to address eachother.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

To understand the reality of something one must seek after truth for the sake of truth. One must get all pieces of the puzzle and move them around until they've fallen into place.

One must strip their mind of all biases by realizing first mankind thinks according to their biases and then strip away one by one these biases.

Only then can one start playing with all the pieces, to see what pieces fall in where and then having used all the puzzle pieces they see the full picture. The reality. The truth.

I've set my life to seek the truth for the sake of truth rather then anything else. I'm not selling you my theoires although they are far better then theoris people line up to pay and read as gosphil.
Well, that is what I have been doing all my life, but I did not reach your conclusion.

Can you explain why?

Did I did something wrong? Or is "my" truth different from "your" truth, although both are true?

Can you admit the possibility of being wrong?

PS: Probably because I had to learn English by myself, I have some difficulties reading your posts, could you please spell check them before posting, I get lost with some of the words. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Just ignore him people. He doesn't care at all what you have to say and he's made that clear.

Man, if i knew before, how much easyer on the eyes the threads can get, simply with the push of a button, i would have done it ages ago.

For some strange reason, i previously believed it is important to see everyones oppinions and points of view.

Actually i still do... But ego-bloating claims of omniscience.. That i can do without.

[edit on 15/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The sun rises every day. Everyday many people throughout the human race watch the sun rise.

Let us say there are two men watching the same sunrise. These two men are of equal distance in retrospect of East/West. So they are in most contexts in the same "moment". However one man is some 300 miles south of the other man.

They both climb upon their roof to see the sun rise. They both see the same sunrise. Or do they? It's the same sunrise, there is only one sun in the path of the earth's roatation. However their perspectives differ according to where they sit.

Peace can be forced upon a warring person.
Peace can be given freely to a peaceful person.

Peace is still peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armin
Monkeys? If humans were once monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?! It makes me laugh everytime someone thinks that..

It's a generic understanding.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

yea and might i add... this thread is stupid and may you never post one like this again. next time the Aliens tell you they come in peace, press record on you video camera and upload it here buddy, till then have fun talking to the aliens bro-ski.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What I'm seeing is alot of negitive and agressive beasty statements based in ignorance as to what I am truly talking about. These rebukes of my statement are little more then mud slinging. Wish it I were to have some real communication about this.

It would seem these ignrante statements to be in direct and attacking nature to what I have said IN TRUTH, if I were parranoid, I would assume these statements to be the act of some disinfomation mafia.

However being that I'm not parranoid, I'm just going to assume the ignrance pointed at my topic and my truth is just ignorance for the sake of ignorance.

What Ignorance you ask? ET-EBE would be a good start.

Fearmongering, foolishness, and agression.

The aliens are much more peaceful then the lot of you.

and just for the clarity. I know what I'm talking about. Unlike you, because you've proven you don't. I'll keep responding to this tread I've made as it is bring in points. It would be best for all you that want to refuse the truth that Aliens are not a threat to just go away and let this thread sink into obscurity.

but I'll enjoy the points if you want to keep responding.

For me it is a win win.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the interview Jim Sparks gave on C2C? Listening to that interview I didn't get the feeling that all aliens were peaceful.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

People percieve things when filled with fear. Some people might be a little wacky! Case by case. You can judge the reality lot from one interview.

Overheard a very wise man say once that you can tell the real abducties by the fakes very easily. The real abducties don't like talking about it, while the fakes look to make it a carrier.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
How do you know they come in peace!Have you got any evidence to say they come in peace by yourself!

If they come in peace why do we hear reports of test they do on humans.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by kj6754

People percieve things when filled with fear. Some people might be a little wacky! Case by case. You can judge the reality lot from one interview.

Overheard a very wise man say once that you can tell the real abducties by the fakes very easily. The real abducties don't like talking about it, while the fakes look to make it a carrier.

oops

if you really believe the statement " the real abductees dont like talking about it ".........how can you say the aliens come in Peace ?

do you think there are bad e.t. "s and good e.t."s

or do you think there is only good ones ?

[edit on 16-1-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join