It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

thanks for the reply,

i agree on most of what you said so i was thinkin what if they( the aliens ) started a website to have open contact ?....lol

they wouldnt have to worry about being shot at and they would be talking to the whole world.

i am sure the goverment may try to shut it down but i am sure with thier supposed superior technology they could manage to avoid being censored ?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

LOL, I've seen emails and web pages and things that are supposedly from ETs. It's entirely possible; what's to stop them from hacking into the Internet and posting stuff?

Emails and web pages aren't proof of anything though, so I don't see why they'd bother really....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

well yes it wouldnt be proof but it would start the process of disclosure with no risk of injury.

they could present themselves on live camera feeds and make everyone aware that they would be landing on the whitehouse lawn at a predetermined time so the goverments wouldnt be able to shoot them down.

its a very real idea imho......my point is...if they really wanted to show themselves as peaceful and are here to help us...there are ways to do it

so getting back to the subject ....so i have shown you that there are ways for the aliens to reveal themselves without the risk of being shot at and i have explained that there is not really a reason to wait for the right time because there is never gonna be a right time untill the human race achieves global peace and at that time we wouldnt need them to come to our rescue anyways.

so that tells me they are up to something else...just my opinion though

[edit on 19-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

hey there Mr.D

i always enjoy discussing these topics with you

i appreciate your knowledge and your courteous replys

but i will not be responding in this thread anymore..

i am sure we will talk again ...thanks again

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"The Galactic Council does not allow membership to individual nation-states just as the United Nations does not allow membership of individual cities"

I say all alien races have indicated hostility by their continued presence within the Earth's Biosphere. They study us like animals, experimenting on us at will. For this reason alone we should fear and hate them.

The military forces on Earth should not tolerate any intrusion and have every right to target and destroy any alien vehicle they encounter. Earth must enforce a strict 'no trespassing policy', making examples out of those of breach our territorial boundaries (ie. The Sol System). I feel it would be prudent to use a fifty megaton nuke on the next craft that enters high earth orbit.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
I say all alien races have indicated hostility by their continued presence within the Earth's Biosphere. They study us like animals, experimenting on us at will. For this reason alone we should fear and hate them.

You see, but there is your error.

What makes you think this planet belongs to "us"? The "Aliens" have been here from before the time of "mankind" in any state. So we are here under their biosphere. LOL

We don't own the Earth. We only rent.

The Earth and it's life can be looked at as one large life experment. It was the aliens that planted the seeds of "life" here to see what would come up out of it.

Stop letting the animalistic "beast" nature control you and make you think terrtorially. that's not going to help nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here's a great video I found tonight. It's another video from the Disclosure Project and it is over 80 minutes long. It talks alot about the parranoia aganst the aliens.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join