It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE says: "We Come in PEACE!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Mankind, how far off from the monkeys are we really?

Althought there is no real evidence to sudgest they are harmful in any way, daily I've heard people say "they are evil" and that they are "coming to take us away".

Foolishness, I perclaim. I believe such thinking to be fearmongering and quite lame.

Yet there still line people up all the time. Thinking the "Aliens" want to eat out their minds.

Silly monkey, "boo", now be scared away.

The aliens are peaceful, and so they are every day.

If aliens didn't come in peace, why wouldn't they have "taken our planet over yet"?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
If aliens didn't come in peace, why wouldn't they have "taken our planet over yet"?

One possibility is that they aren't here.

Maybe, they don't exist.

Or maybe they do exist and they haven't figured out how to survive long enough in space to even consider traveling to another inhabited planet.

Maybe they just figure that striking out into infinity is just too foolish an enterprise to undertake and retain their resources for domestic purposes.

Maybe they are afraid of us and prefer to visit more hospitable planets.

[edit on 2008/1/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have recently read "The Threat" by David Jacobs. He makes a good case for the fearmongering and doomsaying, based on abductee experience. And it fits my vision of the universe (or nature, or whatever you want to call it): cold, amoral, unforgiving.

In any case, any foreign nation secret aproach with abductions included should be treated with extreme caution by any sane society.

Hell, any aproach by a more advanced society should be treated with extreme caution. Ask the native american, or the aztecs, or african tribes. Some of them also thought gods were visiting them. In absence of any other evidence, I consider humanity a standard race, not more selfish, neither more violent that what could be out there. So being paranoid could be a good thing in these case.

What I really hope is that all the official secrecy is an attempt by the governments to give the appearance that they take the matter lightly; and that they are really counterspying and counterabducting on the aliens (or at least trying to), and trying to shorten the gap of technology in secret.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The reality of this is, you have absolutely no idea why they are here, any more than any other poster who boasts similar claims in the numerous "I know the truth!" threads that abound here on ATS. So I'm not going to waste time pandering to you with comments and statements like "Why are they here?" and "Please tell me more, O enlightened one!" because like I said, you don't have a clue. This kind of speculation surely belongs in SkunkWorks...?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

Actually, just because you seem to want to be blind, doesn't mean that I am.

It's well documented throughout history, including many ancient text not excluding the bible exactly who they are and why they are here.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's well documented throughout history, including many ancient text not excluding the bible exactly who they are and why they are here.

My answer to that would be, why would you deem them "peaceful", and you'd have some inkling that they aren't after our brains or planet, but something else. What do you think that is?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Althought there is no real evidence to sudgest they are harmful in any way

You're right. Its a well known fact that they only use their rayguns in self defense against space-terrorists.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Long long ago, there was the first source and center creative act of "life". Out of that act springs all life. Beings of supiror nature, through a union with the creative forces that bring life achievable planets into fruit, introduce basic life unto a world that can suport life.

Then then "Watch", or are suposed to watch, over the thousands of thousands of years as that baisc life springs forth all types of life until the "humaniod" creature.

And so they are to help the humaniod creature acchieve welcome into the universe life force. However sometimes things don't go so smoothly.

In the case of this planet several of the beings set out to raise the humaniod, "man" creature, up out of the muck and mud rather got big headed about it and perclaimed theirselves as "God" over the creation of mankind.

That breaks the basic laws of respect within the Judgement of the "Law of the One". However just because several of these beings whom were given jobs such as this transgressed the laws doesn't account for all beings within the life force of the known universes.

Therefore those that are the true "watchers" await the pergression of mankind into the fold of the universeal understandings.

It's the animalistic nature, the "beast" nature, of the creature that is man that fears all unknown aspects. Meanwhile my words of truth written here stike a cord of "truth" within based within the energy elements of the creation that is you.

What do they want? They want us to "level up" they want us to "grow" they want us to evolve from the beast and become part of the universe as is our place in it.

These things however can not be until we've as a people realize we are one and then that we are one with all other beings also.

One might say mankind is a far cry from this, as we can still seem like clans of war-lusting monkeys throwing poop at eachother.

However there are elements of world events that can change and elevate the mind of being in a blink of an eye.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I still cant fathom how closed minded people are..given the practically infinite size of the universe..to assume WE are the only living creatures is STAGGERINGLY ARROGANT..complete & utter arrogant stupidity..Im guessing some of you have no idea how small we really are...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have not one iota of doubt we are not alone, and I have seen enough evidence in the form of NASA footage to prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we are being visited by a civilization not of this planet. I also happent to believe that the original pantheons of gods genetically engineered Homo Erectus to be what we are today. This is based on many years of reading by many, many authors over a variety of subjects, however I am always open to a new view.

Having said that...

I find it staggering that certain people can come here and pretend they know everything. They force feed this information to us as "The Truth" and deride us if we don't believe in it or question it. Now some may fall for this, but not me. I am stating quite confidently that Incarnated does not have any more idea why they are here and what their purpose is any more than the last person to be dragged screaming from his/her bed in stark abject terror and forcefully subjected to a humiliating examination.

What makes you special, Incarnated? How did you become "The Chosen One", a recepticle of the vast wealth of information no doubt posessed by the visitors? And how do we know it isn't pure science fiction, in an attempt to gain an avid audience for whatever reason, as in the Sleeper thread? By all means attempt to answer these questions, but I am not fooled. Not for a second. Your story is, in my honest opinion, nothing more than a faintly amusing distraction.

No disrespect intended,

Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Knowing the truth makes you blind. So, if you did know the truth, you wouldn't pretend to be happy about such a thing. The truth isn't happy, and that's why there are lies.

Aliens are no more the truth than humans are, and this means that they have the same exact chance of not really existing as the life in front of you. They have the exact same chance of existing as everything else. They have the exact same chance of being "good" or "bad" as everything else... so, at this point, an alien couldn't tell me anything I don't already know.

So I don't really care.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Life, "truth", understanding, seeing...

To understand the reality of something one must seek after truth for the sake of truth. One must get all pieces of the puzzle and move them around until they've fallen into place.

some people will try to "sell" you their idea of the "truth" via books. However thier "idea of truth" is the seeking of truth for profit sake. This falls into biases.

One must strip their mind of all biases by realizing first mankind thinks according to their biases and then strip away one by one these biases.

Only then can one start playing with all the pieces, to see what pieces fall in where and then having used all the puzzle pieces they see the full picture. The reality. The truth.

I've set my life to seek the truth for the sake of truth rather then anything else. I'm not selling you my theoires although they are far better then theoris people line up to pay and read as gosphil.

In time others who have not yet seen how right I am will know I knew before them. Such biases as agravation that another might see more clearly then you is a bias that will keep you blind.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I have yet to see you proove me wrong, that spirituality for you is not just a means to be condescending, whenever someone simply doesn't agree with you.

Another thing i would love to hear you explain, is how you manage to compare believing in silly speculations, to open mindedness and enlightenment.

Good luck with that!

The only thing that can be said about this topic, is that we simply do not know anything about them. Everything else is pure speculation.

And the parts of it that are not speculation, are something much, much worse - channeling - just a nice word used to describe wishfull thinking by confused people at best, or delusions and hallucinations from mentaly ill at worst.

EDIT: I just wanted to add, that i do believe, life on other planets far, far away, might exist. If we are being visited by them or not, is another matter entirelly. While it is less probable than their existance, i would like to believe, we are one day going to discover exceptions to the known laws, that would allow interstellar travel.

Just wanted to clarify my position on this.

[edit on 14/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I can't make you see that what you will always refuse to see.

Simply put. I know I am Right. That's Good Enough For Me.

Like that signature. I'm not down on that pointless argumentitive level. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Mankind, how far off from the monkeys are we really?

Althought there is no real evidence to sudgest they are harmful in any way, daily I've heard people say "they are evil" and that they are "coming to take us away".

Foolishness, I perclaim. I believe such thinking to be fearmongering and quite lame.

Really? I have seen evidence to the CONTRARY....here is the PG rated link as to not disturb our more sensitive readers. The real link is far worse, trust me. Please do more research before authoring a thread. Ask an abductee if they believe "they" are harmful in any way....bet you'll get a different answer.

Yet there still line people up all the time. Thinking the "Aliens" want to eat out their minds.

"They" don't want our minds, but your getting warmer....keep digging.

Silly monkey, "boo", now be scared away.
The aliens are peaceful, and so they are every day.

Not only is this line of thinking naive, its dangerous. I mean this in the kindest of ways, we are all human here (most of us)...... and there is a learning curve, afforded to us by the Government we are so quick to burn at the stake. The subject is far more complex and encompassing more facets of reality than you know. You cannot assert that "aliens are peaceful" for several reasons:

1.) You have never had an encounter or a conversation with an "alien".
If you had, you would already claimed that. And if you had, you would most certainly remember without pause, the feeling of utter, impending doom, that "they" exude and therefore would not have authored this thread.

2.) There are well documented cases of humans not fairing too well in the hands of "them". (Please read the entire link provided.)

3.) You have not done your homework. If you had, you would come across a myriad of websites or information to the contrary. Try reading up on abduction cases. You may even be astute enough to draw a stunning correlation between Alien abduction and Satanic Ritualistic Abuse. Doesn't sound "friendly" to me....

In short, I submit this post to you Incarnated, so that you may broaden your horizons and step outside of your comfort zone. I do NOT pretend to know it all. Instead, I humbly submit this to you as a fellow human being with hope that others may hopefully glean some truth and do the research before posting such claims without even so much as one link, one quote, one iota of proof.

Respectfully, 1nL~

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

so fear filled about their mortal existance mankind can't see clearly when abducted. If you could I'd love the hear the responce of the dolphines, monkey, birds, and every other creature that mankind tags in the name of science according to those creatures retelling of mankinds abilities to tag.

I'm not going to argue to make you see something you're fighting so hard against seeing.

Mankind can't even get along with itself as of yet.

Mankind wishes to delude itself in the belief that it is the highest consciousness, thinking creature in all the universes.

Comeon... monkey man, that's all a good percentage of mankind has made the statius of.

Strip away all the negitive feelings of fear, anger, hate and see clearly what's going on.

Aliens have done no harm to mankind comparied to the things mankind has done to the other creatures of this earth and even unto themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artreyus
I find it staggering that certain people can come here and pretend they know everything.

You too huh? Thats good, I was beginning to think I was all alone. We should get together and stagger around ATS, because frankly I cant fathom it either. I just got done in another thread the other night trying to understand this mindset, and made the mistake of trying to talk sensibly to it/him.

Utter waste of time, and totally counter productive.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Simply put. I know I am Right. That's Good Enough For Me.

This quote prooves, that you are as far away from open mindedness as humanly possible..

A very smart person once said "The only thing i know, is that i know nothing." But you seem to be even smarter than that person, since you seem to know everything.

Believe it or not, i myself spent many years studying spirituality and similiar subjects. Yet for some reason, i didn't use them to feel more important than others.

Still, in a way, i understand you. Been there myself. And as i said before, i would love to discuss many subjects with you, if only you could step off you pedestal, or at least descend a enough steps, to be able to hear me.

But i fear that is never going to happen, because i know you need this feeling and again, i understand.

I wish you all the best and hope that when you fall, you land as softly as possible, because i know it can hurt.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

my quote proves nothing but that you want to apply to the meaning and understanding of the statement from your personal biases perspective of the lacking of you to understand the higher meaning of my words.

Dude! The words of mine that you read and percieve as you will to percieve my words are not my words but rather your perception of meanings of my words.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Utter waste of time, and totally counter productive.

my dear brother. You lie to yourself.

I have my intrests. I have my knowledge. I have my perspective.

Accroding to all I have I read and interact with threads I wish to.

So why do so many people waste so much time on threads they disagree with?

It is only for the sake of pointless argumentation and the desire to try to manipulate the mindset of another. Such morbid mental masterbation is only one's attept to try to percieve themself of higher mental standing then other's in mankind...

Please, if you don't like what I have to say, Ignor me. Don't interact.

However don't try to bring weak and lame mental manpiulitive games upon thread you disagree with as you're really only playing with yourselfs and that's best done in the privacy of your homes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join