It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
I actually saw some evidence today when I was looking up the real name of planet X it showed many real images, as well as sound waves that were believed to have come from planet X. Also it proved there true projectory of it, and it also showed that it had done it many times before. So yes there is proof you just need to seek the proof. And make sure to weed out the trash.

Hilda

Please post your evidence. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by jfj123

Good on you jfj123 for a voice of sanity and logic...and patience with the arrogant who prefer to remain ignorant.
If youre ever in Sydney come have a beer on me!

Well this is an ironic statement, isn't it? The guy who is applauding someone for telling people they live in a fantasy world is calling the people preaching to have an open mind "ignorant" and "arrogant."

Do you know the definitions of "arrogant" and "ignorant"? Ignorant means close-minded. Arrogant, for one, can mean refusing to admit your ignorance. Your post is both ignorant and arrogant.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Do you actually have any factual evidence to post or are you here only to insult people?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Do you actually have any factual evidence to post or are you here only to insult people?

I suggest you follow your own suggestion. The entire point of your posts is to assault anyone and tell them they are living in a fantasy world. Every one of your posts has been an attack. The only thing I am attacking is the twisted logic of the attackers themselves.

And you STILL persist on dragging this on. Perhaps if you don't want to argue, you should follow your own advice and stop insulting people for what they believe in.

There is no definite, concrete proof that Nibiru exists, but there is evidence that it does. This is not some crackpot theory. It is supported by PhD's all over the world. Comparing their work to that of "flying purple wombats" is ridiculous. Every one of your posts is littered with insults and hypocrisy and makes you look insecure about your own beliefs. Have an open mind.

PS - Stop trying to get me in trouble by saying I'm insulting you. You know that's a BS accusation. I'm exposing you for what you are. These childish tactics won't make you look any better for trolling.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Keep it civil, folks.

This is a discussion. Discuss the evidence and theissues, and leave personal attacks out of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LibBLVRdoc

Giant skeleton hoax a photoshop competition worth1000.com

does this help your idea? they are running a giant robot contest at the moment

latest contest they do good work hey!

A good photoshop operator can do almost anything its a great fantasy maker! please dont be upset you were taken in its got a lot of people...
even I had to look hard to see the mistakes and I have been PS since version 2 or so.

I dont have any personal viewings of yowies, bigfoot and such but i did work with an Australian Aboriginal Tribal Elder who swore they exist and are still fed occaisionally by the local tribe as they now live in only a small area. They take them "treats" of kangaroos hit by cars and leave them in a familiar place but even they wont stay in the area. I am sworn to secrecy about disclosing even the general area they can be found and I am still negotiating a filming expedition there. Dont worry ATS will be the first place I post if it ever comes off.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just to prove I have an open mind on this, giants and all, try this video
they seem to be rigourous scientists doing good work
www.youtube.com...

and the atmospheric details tie in nicely with this THEORY of the expanding earth.
www.youtube.com...

Smaller Earth, less gravity, bigger things...makes sense.
Someone tried to work out the flight charecteristics of the giant dragonflies
(5foot wingspan) It couldnt fly today but with lower gravity, thicker atmosphere who could doubt it was meant to fly in the right conditions.
Was man around then? Maybe but he doesnt appear in the fossil record, yet.
Also checkout this framegrab from google earth of meteorites found around the earth, we have been bombarded for eons and the distribution seems pretty even. Duck and Cover?

meteorite database google earth click view in GE and enjoy!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by aussiespeeder]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

the end of an article posted by chocotaco369

OK this from the article (one of the few) you posted, perhaps you might, read the whole thing...

Yet another enduring idea is that another large planet lurks beyond Pluto. This so-called Planet X would be a gas ball up to five times the size of Earth, according to some predictions. Even the possibility of a black hole has been raised. Few researchers support these two ideas.

Whether or not he finds evidence for Nemesis in Moon dust, it's clear that Muller won't stop looking. He is a man of enduring confidence. But he is also a remarkably conservative scientist, quick as anyone to point out that there is no proof until there is proof.
And he recognizes that if the Death Star is not found, the whole idea could become a real Nemesis for the big thinker who dreamed it up
there is no proof until there is proof

and this from your other article
the other nemesis article

Perhaps the most important aspect of the Nemesis theory, and the one for which we as a species can be most grateful, is that the deadly little companion star is not due to return until the year 15 million A.D.

Not to say you are wrong I just want a little more to go on and there doesnt seem much apart from the dreams of a channeller.
I would hate to post my dreams.
have a nice day

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

sorry to double post I must have skipped past your reply, mea culpa!
hmm does it seem we two are doing the majority of the posting of research here?
I reckon its dead thread time
too many insults not enough posts to back themselves up..
but i will keepan eye on it if there are any decent replies
thanks mate for the honesty see ya on another thread oneday!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
A good scientist should always consider both sides of a theory and try to disproove it as well as support it.

Bad or self proclaimed scientists always only support the theory they are trying to sell in the form of a book or a lecture...

Only bad scietists and wanna-believers don't understand that BOTH sides of the argument are of the SAME importance for any real proof, so they get offended by it.

You also have to understand, that quoting someone, who says they have proof, ISN'T proof. People lie all the time. And sometimes they even believe themselves, so they think making stuff up is good. (Well it is... For the book sales.)

A good theory has to be able to withstand multiple attacks and not only cling to support like a crying baby.

While many believers call the people who want to KNOW (instead of just believing), "narrow minded", it is often in fact them, who are narrow minded, because they don't even want to consider a different possibility.

Still, i would like to hear the "sound waves from Nibiru". Ridiculous theories can be very entertaining sometimes.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Well said, glad you put your two cents in, welcome! We just ask for a few posts to back up what is otherwise just opinion.

and for the giants folks heres a beauty from the same site the fake skeleton came from i loved it and it fits with the topic
MASS DESTRUCTION!

Mass Destruction
By AlanSmithee
for the Visual Puns contest.
from
www.worth1000.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Astronomers do not agree that pluto is the last planet in the solar system

Indeed. They do however agree that Neptune is the last planet in the solar system - beyond which, in addition to Pluto/Charon and Eris, there are likely to be hundreds more dwarf planets and other such small objects

Apart from speculation on the origin of the 'Kuiper Cliff' and the unproven 'Nemesis' hypothesis - neither of which involve inhabited planets on 3600 year elliptical orbits approaching Earth - there is no scientific belief in any larger object orbiting the Sun beyond Neptune.

You have yet to provide any actual evidence for any belief in a planet on a elliptical orbit that comes close to Earth every 3,600 year (or, indeed any other time period) prior to the invention of such an idea by Sitchin in the 1970s.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

Originally posted by jfj123

I suggest you follow your own suggestion. The entire point of your posts is to assault anyone and tell them they are living in a fantasy world. Every one of your posts has been an attack. The only thing I am attacking is the twisted logic of the attackers themselves.

No, in actuality the entire point of my posts is to learn and post factual information. Nothing more and nothing less. Unlike yourself, I have never insulted or personally attacked anyone on this thread.

And you STILL persist on dragging this on. Perhaps if you don't want to argue, you should follow your own advice and stop insulting people for what they believe in.

I am more then happy to debate actual information. It's hard to debate someone who does nothing but insult people.

There is no definite, concrete proof that Nibiru exists, but there is evidence that it does.

Then instead of insulting me, why not simply post this information so we can have a civil conversation.

This is not some crackpot theory. It is supported by PhD's all over the world.

Then once again, post that information so we can discuss it.

Comparing their work to that of "flying purple wombats" is ridiculous.

It was an analogy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Every one of your posts is littered with insults and hypocrisy and makes you look insecure about your own beliefs. Have an open mind.

Sorry, I've not posted any insults or personal attacks. None of my posts have been hypocritical or contradictory in any way. I do have an open mind, all I'm asking is that you provide evidence so I can evaluate it and if it is solid, I am more then happy to admit I'm wrong.

PS - Stop trying to get me in trouble by saying I'm insulting you. You know that's a BS accusation.

You are getting you into trouble. It's not a BS accusation. There are multiple posts on this thread where you have insulted and/or personally attacked more then one person.

I'm exposing you for what you are.

Oh you mean an intelligent, open minded person who has only asked that people back up what they say with factual evidence?

These childish tactics won't make you look any better for trolling.

Again, all I've done is post factual information. Just because my opinion, based on evidence, differs from yours, doesn't mean I'm childish or trolling.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

I'm a noobie to ATS and I lack the expertise & knowledge that other members have on this current topic.

But I'll like to say this:

The OP has just shared his ideas/theories about 2012. And thats the max anybody can do. Asking for proof is quite meaningless IMO. 'Coz nobody has the proof. There is no proof out there. Until something happens which everybody can witness on a global scale....there could be no proof.

Most of the members ask for a link (website) in support or as evidence/proof. Does that mean that all the knowledge in this universe/world has been put on the internet.

May be we all are all just trying to escape the reality of our mundane existence. Who knows.....

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

May be we all are all just trying to escape the reality of our mundane existence. Who knows.....

Probably fairly accurate.

Have a star. :-)

Cheers.

Rob.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by medesi
Hi everybody!

I'm a noobie to ATS and I lack the expertise & knowledge that other members have on this current topic.

First, I'd like to say welcome

But I'll like to say this:

The OP has just shared his ideas/theories about 2012. And thats the max anybody can do.

I appreciate the fact that the op has taken time to post here on ATS and add to the site. That being said, my opinion is, you should be responsible for what you post here. If I were to post that a comet was going to hit the earth next Saturday, shouldn't I expect to get replies asking how I know this? And if I were to say, "Hey look I'm just passing along the information, don't ask me about it". Wouldn't people say, what's the point of posting that information if you have absolutely no opinion about it and no factual data about it? Next Saturday is going to be here in a few days so wouldn't you want to know whether you really should be worried or not?

Asking for proof is quite meaningless IMO. 'Coz nobody has the proof.

Well there is a difference between evidence and proof. Personally, I was hoping someone would at at least post verifiable evidence so it can be evaluated.

There is no proof out there.

If there is no proof or even verifiable evidence, doesn't it make the whole planet x idea just a fear mongering rumor?

Most of the members ask for a link (website) in support or as evidence/proof. Does that mean that all the knowledge in this universe/world has been put on the internet.

No of course not but many people have scanners and can scan then post material as long as copyright rules are adhered to.

Once again, welcome and thank you for your post

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok this is the best bet on planet x why dont we give it a break until 2009 when we are all suppose to be able to see it? This way we will have proof. As for planet x having aliens on it that I am not believing until I see it. But I do believe something will happen during 2012 What I do not know, but something.

Earth is not the only planet right now having global warming all the other planets are showing signs of global warming. What does that mean? Something is happening that cant be explained.

For those of you that may want to try and see this planet x between now and then can try something I found out about. It shouldnt cost much and it may give you the proof needed.

The man that wrote this says he has seen it himself by using this glass. Thanks go to Darrel for this info.

It can only be seen looking through a special glass...This glass is a #10 welders glass, the one that fits into the shield that a welder uses...This glass can be bought separate from the welders shield...Holding it straight in front of you looking at the sun, you will see a sun with a fuzzy glare around it...You cannot see the planet holding the glass like this...It must be held on a tilted angle to your eyes until the fuzzy glare disappears...Then you can see the planet against the sun...It is at the moment about the size of a heavy pencil dot...It moves position around the sun on different days...It is fast approaching the position where the planet will pass by the earth...

As for the sound waves that had been found coming from the direction this planet was in I am still looking for the website that had all of that info, but out of 90 sites I have only gotten back to 7. So give me time. I actually posted some info yesterday about the earth was already tipping so that was interesting. And that info was backed up even by news reports.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Ok this is the best bet on planet x why dont we give it a break until 2009 when we are all suppose to be able to see it? This way we will have proof. As for planet x having aliens on it that I am not believing until I see it. But I do believe something will happen during 2012 What I do not know, but something.

The trouble is, for us to already know that planet x will be visible to everyone in 2009, we must know where it is now and where it is going. We must know it's speed and orbit. So where are all these calculations? Photos? etc...?

Another claim is that planet x causes worldwide catastrophes every 3600 years. The massive gravity from the super planet would cause incredible tidal swells and cause the sea's to travel far inland. If this happened, there MUST be geologic evidence of this but there is none. If you don't believe me, simply as a geologist.

Earth is not the only planet right now having global warming all the other planets are showing signs of global warming. What does that mean? Something is happening that cant be explained.

Please post this information with sources.

For those of you that may want to try and see this planet x between now and then can try something I found out about. It shouldnt cost much and it may give you the proof needed.

The man that wrote this says he has seen it himself by using this glass. Thanks go to Darrel for this info.

It can only be seen looking through a special glass...This glass is a #10 welders glass, the one that fits into the shield that a welder uses...This glass can be bought separate from the welders shield...Holding it straight in front of you looking at the sun, you will see a sun with a fuzzy glare around it...You cannot see the planet holding the glass like this...

So you/the man are saying that you can see planet x with your naked eye as long as you have a filter, and at any point on the earth. My suggestion for anyone who would like to do this is simply purchase a solar filter for any optical viewing device such as binoculars or a telescope.
Go here to get a filter
www.seymoursolar.com...

Since it is very easy to get solar filters for viewing, and there are so many amateur astronomers, does is seem likely that planet x has gone unnoticed by so many people? Seems doubtful to me.

200 amateur clubs in the U.S., many of which are, in turn, members of the umbrella organization called the Astronomical League. The League currently has a combined membership of almost 13,000 people.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Many members of the three groups are tied together by the two main magazines for amateurs, Sky & Telescope and Astronomy. Astronomy had a circulation in 1996 of 170,000, while S&T was at 110,000. Estimates of the total number of amateurs in the U.S. range from 200,000 to 500,000, often depending on how exactly you define the term.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source and page
www.astrosociety.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

... why dont we give it a break until 2009 when we are all suppose to be able to see it?

We did that before, when we were all supposed to see it in 2003
How many times does it's predicted appearance have to fail before people accept it doesn't exist? Obviously not once. Maybe 3 times? Or 10? Or 100?

It can only be seen looking through a special glass...

I have a £10m diamond here, but it can only been seen through a special type of glass though, which is why my hand looks empty. However, I'll still sell you the diamond for just $100,000. Any takers?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by medesi
The OP has just shared his ideas/theories about 2012. And thats the max anybody can do. Asking for proof is quite meaningless IMO. 'Coz nobody has the proof. There is no proof out there. Until something happens which everybody can witness on a global scale....there could be no proof.

Asking for proof is not meaningless : denying existing evidence is meaningless. These skeptics believe that picking apart youtube videos (what do GIANTS have to do with a 10th planet?) is comparable to debunking the 10th planet theory alogether AND denying the existence of current studies by astronomy power-centers like NASA. I want to know how anybody can concurrently deny the existence of either, by picking apart Youtube videos

I agree, until the planet can witness an incoming planet they will not believe that it is approaching behind the sun. I said this actually dozens of pages ago. NASA is observing a 10th planet and people are sitting back and crying 'show me your proof'.

Are we NASA? No. Do we have Planet X under OUR telescopes right now? NO.

The evidence we have suggesting a 10th planet and the fact that the planet is being observed is just that : evidence. We can't go outside and point at a planet hundreds of thousands of miles away, approaching behind the sun, and expect you to see it.

So as I keep saying : do the research, decide for yourself where the evidence is pointing, and STOP pretending to be scientific pseudo-skeptics. Because you are not NASA either...
this topic is a one-way road.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join