It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Thats an easy one.....they will just pick another date. Go back through all the prophecies from the bible, nostradamus etc and BAM! There you have it, another end of the world date!!

I know, i know...

The group i was talking about also changed the date a couple of times..

But eventually they got sick of the excuses from their "leader" and he fled to the US, while they suffered the consequences.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Yeah I know. If there was such concrete evidence that something like this was going to occur, dont you think the date and time would be exact? And do you think they would take UTC time and the international date line into account?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Ok so here it goes someone asked me where I found the evidence of radio signals being shown up from this planet well if its not planet X then what is it?

It was me.. Thank you for posting the link.

The thing is, these radio waves are coming from the center of the galaxy, and if the planet X was there, we would have nothing to fear from it ever. I don't see how this is related.

Many stars give out radio signals, and the universe is full of noise. Even scientists from SETI confused them for artificial sources a few times. Until they found out about pulsars, that is..

Damn, i was really hoping someone claimed to have recorded sound waves from planet X..

Still, thank you for answering!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ok so here it goes someone asked me where I found the evidence of radio signals being shown up from this planet well if its not planet X then what is it?

www.aztlan.net...

this is my last post on this matter but I will tell you one thing if all does happen, dont ask people to forgive you in the end for calling them crazy or liars.

I am more then willing to believe there is a planet x if someone, would simply post real evidence it does. I don't think I am asking too much, do you?

By the way there is many more things to happen in 2012 other then just planet X so whatever happens, happens, either way it wont be good.

Are these things that are scientifically verifiable?

I looked at the link you posted and here is what it says regarding the mysterious radio signal

October 18, 2005 - (ACN) On March of this year, physics professor and astronomer Scott Hyman of Sweet Briar College made a startling announcement. Dr. Hyman and his colleagues wrote in the science journal Nature that they had detected something very extraordinary at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. While analyzing low frequency radio wave images taken by the Very Large Array telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, Dr. Hyman and his his fellow researchers detected an intermittent signal that seemed intelligently directed. The signal consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1. The discovery has left Professor Scott Hyman and the entire astronomy community "scratching their heads".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source
www.aztlan.net...

Now the important part in this article is that part that states, the radio wave in question was coming from the CENTER OF THE GALAXY.

Where are we in relation to the center of the galaxy?
Our solar system is in one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way and is about 26,000 light years from the center of the galaxy. Now if planet x is the source for the radio waves, it is 26000 years from us as of October 18, 2005. In other words, we don't need to worry about planet x in 2012.

www.astronomynotes.com...

Lets be honest here, throughout human history, there have been predictions of doom and destruction that have never come to pass. As a matter of fact, once or twice every few months on ATS, somebody starts a thread claiming the world is going to end on a shortly upcoming date.

We're still here

So far, so good

Thank you very much for posting the link, I found it very interesting. I Greatly appreciate it !!!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
One thing that none of you seem to be talking about in here is the fact that so many people have had visions of the last year of horrible things to come, including Ministers, nuns, ect. Doesnt this seem a bit strange since most of them dont sit back and make crap up as you so nicely seem to think all of this stuff is made up?

Of course i dont believe in Aliens but even the Bible has its own hidden codes in it that all point to 2012. 95% of all of the predictions of the Mayans, and Nostradamus have already come true, as well as many other seers. So shouldnt we at least take heed in the fact that they have been really accurate so far? So what are the odds that nothing will happen in 2012? 5% chance out of 100 if you are lucky. Of course assuming that you are wrong in thinking that nothing will happen, would mean you have already written your death cert.

My assumption in this is to prepare just in case and then if nothing happens you have nothing to worry about but just in case if it does happen you will be ready. Most of us can easily get enough supplies ahead for a family to last 1 week, so it wont be that hard to do.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

95% of all of the predictions of the Mayans, and Nostradamus have already come true, as well as many other seers. So shouldnt we at least take heed in the fact that they have been really accurate so far?
Hilda

Wheres your source for this information? Sounds like an assumption to me. Thousands of Nostradamus' predictions have not come true, and same with the Mayans. If they were a reliable information source, then they would have to be up around 99% accuracy for me to start believing. Both Nostradamus and the Mayans dont even come close

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

One thing that none of you seem to be talking about in here is the fact that so many people have had visions of the last year of horrible things to come, including Ministers, nuns, ect. Doesnt this seem a bit strange since most of them dont sit back and make crap up as you so nicely seem to think all of this stuff is made up?

The psychology of the religious mind can be a tricky thing. People have been having visions of armageddon throughout history and we're still here. This is not a new phenomenon.

Of course i dont believe in Aliens but even the Bible has its own hidden codes in it that all point to 2012.

The bible is not a historical document and shouldn't be treated as such.

95% of all of the predictions of the Mayans, and Nostradamus have already come true, as well as many other seers.

That remains to be seen. I've read many books of Nostradamus' predictions including a direct translation without interpretation. Every book interprets his quatrains differently. There are no specific quatrains that will allow us to confirm future events, only past events. In other words, we fit events into quatrains instead of the other way around.

So shouldnt we at least take heed in the fact that they have been really accurate so far?

NO. They have not been accurate. The books that have "interpreted" his writings have written HISTORY books not prophetic scripture.

So what are the odds that nothing will happen in 2012? 5% chance out of 100 if you are lucky.

Well I'm sure something will happen. Something always happen. Something will happen this year, next year, the year after that and so on.

But will planet x come to wipe us out in 2012? NO of course not.

Of course assuming that you are wrong in thinking that nothing will happen, would mean you have already written your death cert.

But there is ZERO evidence to prove it exists.
There is NO geologic evidence on earth.
There is NO cosmological evidence.
There is NO historical evidence.
There is evidence against it being true.
Based on the fact that there is ZERO evidence to believe this is true, why continue to believe?

My assumption in this is to prepare just in case and then if nothing happens you have nothing to worry about but just in case if it does happen you will be ready. Most of us can easily get enough supplies ahead for a family to last 1 week, so it wont be that hard to do.

Well I for one do think this at least is a good idea but for real reasons.
Depending on where you live, power outages may be common, storms, civil emergencies,etc... It's always good to be prepared.

It is however, a bad idea to prepare for an imaginary situation though. If you let it, worry of this nature could be life ruining. If someone were to prepare for the coming of planet x, that person should also prepare for the coming of the giant, invisible, purple, flying wombats as they are just as real.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Hey !!! leave the wombats out of this !!

They are completely innocent, even the purple ones who somehow orbit the earth...

Frankly, I reckon they are some kind of patsy for what's really going to go down when Planet X/Nibiru/brown dwarf/red dwarf hits...

How come the purple wombats always have to cop the wrap ? It ain't fair, I tells ya

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
BTW, if Mods and or the 3 Amigos are listening...

I honestly believe any future posts about Planet X belong in SkunkWorks with the reptilian threads....

So baseless it aint funny, yet amusing when debated in a non serious way...

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I am a knowledgeable truth seeker. I have a website that will be devoted to using water as a fuel.

I am new to Planet X as a theory. I just wanted to say that this entire thread is ridiculous. Humans are so worthless that it is despicable. Why argue against theories so strongly when we could all be working together to advance knowledge? Arguing against any one person who thinks about something in a new way is the best way to STOP the advancement of our society. We have been attacking people with new ideas for thousands of years. It is for this reason alone that we are still considered "stupid" by the ET life that exists everywhere else in the universe. We are primitive people that insist on arguing for weeks and months about stuff that is outside of our own visual perspective.

Think about this word "perspective..." focus on it long and hard. With our own 5 senses, we cannot go out and touch Planet X. For this reason we must be willing to stop arguing about it. I personally feel, as do many of the worlds most compassionate people, that we need to start being more creative in our thought processes. It cannot hurt anyone to study and to advance new ideas, even if they aren't easy to swallow.

The Planet X theory is very strange to me as it is the first time i've really researched it. But as I have felt about everything in the past (including water for fuel), there is never any reason to argue against it.

A guy named Colonel Corso (The Day After Roswell) said that in the intelligence business you look at the facts, you don't deny them, instead you stick them in the back of your head and you wait for corroboration. You don't need to denounce other people and criticize them. Instead, just take in the information, consider it, and retain it. One day you can determine if it aligns properly.

I personally think we waste too much effort fighting. It is a major problem and it prevents us from moving forward as a civilization.

I am going to visit other threads and post more. I just hope that people can learn to grow up. We need to stop trying to burn people at the stake for having new ideas. If you continue burning people at the stake for thinking differently, we are going to continue on the same stupid violent path we have always been on.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by supermuble]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I myself believe there could be a planet X...So far even when I have been told it would be in view to the right of the sun I have not seen it.

I read about halfway through Sitchins book, which is where these claims came from.

I found this today check it out:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Babylon; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name (shem) lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men built. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people are one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Let us go; let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they stopped building the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord confounded the language of all the earth there: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The point here is brief. Note two obvious facts from the plain English:

(1) The people are not building the shem; they are building “a city and a tower” (verse 4). The Hebrew words here are not shem in either case, they are ‘ir (“city”; pronounced ghir) and migdal (“tower”). The word shem comes later in the verse, and is the purpose for building the city and tower – to make a great name for themselves, just what the Akkadian word shumu means!

(2) The tower is being built with brick and mortar (verse 3) – what rocket ships are made of bricks and mortar?

Again, Mr. Sitchin’s supporters could claim some sort of Christian or Jewish conspiracy to obscure the construction of a rocket ship. If so, then the Sumerians themselves started the cover-up (leaving only Mr. Sitchin correct). Here’s their version, from Enuma Elish (Tablet VI: lines 59-64):

The Anunnaki set to with hoes

(Unusual tools for rocket-building!)

One full year they made its bricks

(A rocket made of bricks! Sounds like a building to me)

They raised up Esagila, the counterpart to Apsu,

They built the high ziggurat of counterpart Apsu

(A ziggurat, not a shem or shumu)

For Anu-Enlil-Ea they founded his dwelling.

So, in the very story Mr. Sitchin uses to create a parallel between Sumer and the Old Testament, the Anunnaki are clearly constructing a tower made of bricks – not a spaceship.

So there it is , you might say BirchTree what the heck does this have to do with anything. Well after all these people debating about Nibiriu I went out and bought the whole set of Zachariah Sitchins books. I then went to dictionaries of Hebrew, Akkadian and Sumerian to try and cross ref the words, with no real success. If this idea comes from Zachariah and he is misrepresenting words to mean something else than there original meaning then why?

I am not saying that all these pictures are bunk, but I have not been able to get one. I know I know it is because Planet X is transitting below the Southern Hemisphere you could only see it by the Arctic........

Ok then where are all these pictures coming from Texas-Tennesse-New York-Italy-France these are all above the Southern Hemisphere.

And........here is the other deal why do these pictures of this brown dwarf varying so much in size....If it was the size of jupiter and it looked half the size of the Sun as it does in some of these pics there would def be some serious notable changes, which there is not...Meteorlogical temps are no more than + or - 3-5 degrees with the hotteset and coldest years not even resembling our current temps ( I looked these up myself using major cities as far back as I could go)

I am not saying this planet is not there... I think it very well could be, but on the other hand... it was not here in 2003. I have tried and tried with no luck......but have not seen it.....

What is real...someone edumicate me. Because the expert Zachariah (his theory) is falling short.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by birchtree]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Now, here ye all go.
www.geocities.com...
this is the translation of the sumerian tablets. in full.
You all can try and argue that sitchin made it all up..but id say it fits in too nicely for a farfetched story.
It ansswers so many question asked by those in search of truths about religion, and government. For you can see how our government is failed due to an attempt to copy "their" form of government. Either sitchin did his homework TOO well..or this really is what happened. Its about 200 pages+ so have fun with it all who can endure it.

p.s. i never got sleepy once through it all, which is odd......

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Planet X, not my specialty, but I remember hearing art bell talking about this 10 years ago..so far no planet X. So I can safely conclude there is no planet X out there. Unless, Planet X is Mars...I would believe that. But from what I heard, it's not. oh well, who knows. happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
oh yeah, this is good, in the fact that its the direct translation, only a small portion is his opinion on what appened, which you can overlook. In any case, screw the damn finer points in these cases. and just accept the basic facts. They were there, they came here, made us.
every time thier planet comes around ..regardless if they are still there or not, it causes a polar shift to the earth. There are 10 points, just like the nnorth and south pole over the world...one of whichis the bermuda triangle. Obviously these points were prior poles. if there are 5 sets, 6 with what we have now, that means we have polar shifted 5 times. we are on our "6th" sun, by mayan standards

The mayans were ruled by these "gods", so maybe the end of the long count represents the end of the gods rule over earth. Maybe this world war 3 is really going to be a world war..u svs them..in any case..
point 1- there will be a polar shift
point 2- 70% min of the earths population will be wiped out/or dying due to earthquakes, tsunamis, and solar flares via no atmosphere for a minor period of time.
point 3-Whatever makes it through it all, will be squandered and fought over by the left over wreck of humanity. even if some places hold together well, others will want the resources.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

it's funny, if if it is not real, why this thread didn't go to skun work? LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

Please provide evidence to support your statements, especially the geologic evidence showing the time frame for the last pole shift. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by jedimiller

it's funny, if if it is not real, why this thread didn't go to skun work? LOL

Do you actually think that automatically confirms it? How about instead of supposition, we actually decide based on factual evidence. By the way, nobody has posted any factual evidence to date showing the existence of planet x.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

When you talk about these ten points are you talking about the Vertical Vortices or something else

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Great Scott!!!!!
Just read the King James Bible!!!!
Then you'll know the Antichrist IS going to show up...the world as we know it will end..(prob. soon!!) And that we dont know for sure the exact date but by the signs of the times prob. in our generation!!!
There!!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey, i love this. Always a bunch of people to say "show me the evidence"...in this scenario..it doesnt really matter. Even if it is all tru, then what we gonna do about it? There is next to nothing we could do....
And by the way there is much evidence that planet X..aka "nibiru" is there. Just look for it.
peope think that these are all elaborate games played by some crazy people, but the funny thing is they all tie in too well. The peices fit together, much better than say religions for instance. There there is not a single peice of eveidence yet billions are ready to believe. Why is this? due to conditioning. regardless of the origions or reasons, the conditioning is there. Same as many other things. i think that this topic has gone o nway too long with people arguing their own feeling rather than anything of any use.
If you dont think anything is going on, then why are you on this page?
and if you think that maybe something might be there, then stop being so skeptical. The proof is all there, stop arguing with everyone, and seriously look.
I dont mean go on for 1/2 an hour or 2, and come back liek you found the grail...i mean seriously sit down and go read eaverything.
This time last year, i was spouting my mouth off without knowing what i was talking about, just like some of you are doing. If you havent found proof of planet X, then maybe you need to look a little harder and put some actualy effort into researching the idea...before coming in here and saying non sensible mumble jumbo.
The ideas expressed in the whole planet X scenario are very coinciding with many other events..more so than say, the bible..or any other religious book, for each of these only covers area suited to themselves...
wheres the planet x idea has ties to all these and more.
end point is- somethign is gonna happen, regardless of what the specifics are. Here NASA is even admiting something is gonn happen.
science.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join