It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ps..it is said that no man will know the time or the hour....
webbot it not a man

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yeah I know. If there was such concrete evidence that something like this was going to occur, dont you think the date and time would be exact? And do you think they would take UTC time and the international date line into account?

People who don't believe in conspiracies make an AWFUL lot of assumptions, I notice.

"Don't you think if ____ were true they would tell us! Wouldn't _____ be blank so that we would know?"

You know what they say about assuming things...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gingerly

The re-establishment of Israel can be questioned by the fact that Israel and its lands as were Given to the Israelites by God in the Old Testament are not restored in whole.

If you are trying to match this prop to 2012 than look at this. The Anti Christ will have to show his face and mezmorize the world bringing peace and will fool many people even in the church
1. We are nowhere near peace.Period
2. Every leader is being accused of being the Anit-Christ from Bush to Ahmadinejad...so I dont think many people will be fooled since everyone is thinking that
3. Seven Years............3 1/2 of it will be peace...so if it was even to start here in 2008 you would be looking at 2015...but the main point is, there is no peace
4. Nobody knows the time or hour...wars rumors of wars...false prophets......but all these things must come to pass....this means the Anti Christ will need to show himself, implement peace and gain power and prestige. All this using great miracles so it can place himself in the image of Christ on the throne......I AM JUST NOT SEEING THAT IS ANYBODY ELSE?

Note: I am unsure about the re-esablishment of Israel...Will it have to be complete as God had given it to the Israelites. I do not think anyone knows the answer to that but if so a generation is 120 years right. So that could be 120 years with in 1947 or the clock could not even started....

I will also say God could come anytime but if he is going to come Like a thief in the night, I believe no one will know when it is.....That is just a mystery no one will ever solve.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerly
Great Scott!!!!!
Just read the King James Bible!!!!
Then you'll know the Antichrist IS going to show up...the world as we know it will end..(prob. soon!!) And that we dont know for sure the exact date but by the signs of the times prob. in our generation!!!
There!!

Keep in mind that every generation says this. What makes this different? Also when did the bible become a historical document?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Why isn't this garbage in SkunkWorks with that other Planet X thread ??

Perhaps if there's a mod lurking, you might want to move this one for the sake of consistency ?

Cheers and Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Yeah I know. If there was such concrete evidence that something like this was going to occur, dont you think the date and time would be exact? And do you think they would take UTC time and the international date line into account?

People who don't believe in conspiracies make an AWFUL lot of assumptions, I notice.

"Don't you think if ____ were true they would tell us! Wouldn't _____ be blank so that we would know?"

So you decide to pick on this particular post? Why not discuss the prvevious posts which have systematically debunked each pro-planet x point?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

we have provided enough youtube and links, it's up to you to believe it, besides, you didn't answer to my question

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by jfj123

we have provided enough youtube and links, it's up to you to believe it, besides, you didn't answer to my question

Providing a link or a youtube video with no actual evidence to support it's claims isn't evidence. I can provide you with a link showing a magician levitating.
www.youtube.com...
Does that automatically mean Cris Angel is a magical being? If I claimed he was a real magical being, wouldn't you want me to provide supportive evidence of my astounding claim?

I'm sorry, what was your question. I apologize for missing it and will do my best to answer it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

People WHO DO believe in conspiracies make an awful lot of assumptions.....like the chemtrail theory, awful lot of evidence pointing to the fact that they are ordinary contrails but no evidence pointing to the government spraying nasties in the air (apologies for the change of topic). And my original post was pointing out that the so-called prophets have not made a set date in time, and have actually post poned planet x's arrival time for the last decade when their original prediction becomes undone. I said nothing about THEY (I have no idea who they is by the way) would tell us the real truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It appears to me, that no matter how hard one tries to show the world the truth, there will be those that are ignorant. I use this word not because of its "intsulting" value, i use it in direct terms to its defintion. People who will not see the truth if is "slapped them in the face". This is because many dont want to know this. Many will die.....so maybe its their souls" so to speak telling them not to stress it, just to enjoy what you have left.

Another point is this...there are many conspiracy theorists..but a large populaiton of them are not well knowledged, and speak to much from the heart, rather than the head. If this were not true, peope wouldnt roll their eyes when you mention the term. before you go spouting off..make sure you know what your talking about. Make sure you word it as such, so "people" wont be able to argue you. When your expressing your opinion...state as much, and you will not get such negative feedback.

I am not a conspiracy theorist...i am an individual who sorts everything by math, and therefore probability is what i go by.
And beleive me you, when i say something is going to happen, it usually does. People who know me well agree.
And the probability of something chaotic welling up in 2012, is very high....
When the y2k, 2000 scene came around i cared naught for the whole idea.
But this time around...well "i'm starting to "think"" that maybe the y2k scare was to relax and condition the people so they would be less volatile about this whole scenario.

look it up online..2012...anything..there are streams of information..many treaties and vicata throughout the world are over then, many projects they are pushing to get done are all scheduled before hand and up till....
these are just a fe wthings i can point out. If you actually look, then factors are all there for the math...now go and do some grade 6 math, and prove these things to yourselves, not sit and argue and expect everyone here to give you the answers. and yes, read the "false" information..for there is still insight to be gained from it all.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings

I am not a conspiracy theorist...i am an individual who sorts everything by math, and therefore probability is what i go by.
And beleive me you, when i say something is going to happen, it usually does. People who know me well agree.
And the probability of something chaotic welling up in 2012, is very high....

Ok then, explain to us how you came to that probability using mathematics?

I am curious

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
everything in life can be given a number, and thus everythign is usable in math. It doesnt matter what number you give an item either, as long as you give everythingthing esle in your equation appropriate values.
Per say
Flour is "1"
Egg is "2"

So, the probabilty of dough being 3, is very high.
As an example of course.
I see everything in life as viewed in math. And there is a spot for everything on my "cheat sheet"

Funny thing is i had to take the low level math class becasue i couldnt afford the graphing calculator....
and i can do long division in my head...decimals or not

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

Since you're such a math individual, why don't you show me the math that indicates orbital path, current location of planet x and it's companion star, gravitational variants of the inner planets due to planet x's and the brown dwarfs affects.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

look it up online..2012...anything..there are streams of information..many treaties and vicata throughout the world are over then, many projects they are pushing to get done are all scheduled before hand and up till....
these are just a fe wthings i can point out. If you actually look, then factors are all there for the math...now go and do some grade 6 math, and prove these things to yourselves, not sit and argue and expect everyone here to give you the answers. and yes, read the "false" information..for there is still insight to be gained from it all.

jfj123 - good point, my friend. THIseNdsnowoldKings - it's simply not fair to make statements like the "probability of something happening in 2012 is quite high" when there's no evidence to suggest that to be the case. There are indeed reams of nonsense about 2012 online, just as there was in 2000, and many other dates through history. Rather than point that out as evidence, can you send us links to the sites that actually offer evidence for your "high probability"?

Put simply, if 4 people say "the world is a giant peach", it doesn't make the world a peach. If 8000 people say "the world is a giant peach", it doesn't make the world any more of a peach than when only 4 said it.

More to the point, there is another recent post on here from someone who claims they have been seriously affected by the baseless posts about doomsdays to the extent that it has got them down. You must see it is irresponsible to make these claims that can genuinely affect people's state of mind when there is not a shred of evidence to back it up.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible to your point of view and beliefs - I don't criticise you for making the claims - I do stand by the criticism that to assert those claims as fact, or even as "highly probable", is wrong, dangerous, and not within the spirit of these boards when no evidence is offered to suggest that you are correct.

Thanks

LW

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

Thank you very much for your post. The people you mentioned being affected by these baseless posts, are the only reason I continue to post on this thread and a few others.

Very well put !!!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
LoneWeasel, JF...

I'm amazed you guys are still denying the rubbish on this thread...

But...

Kudos to you both for doing so...

In this thread or another similar (my brain hurts, I don't remember which ) I offered anyone who thought Planet X had some cred to tell me why they thought it was a reality....

What it will do to humanity if it comes again...

Together with some evidence be it video, audio, written word or whatever that I could look at that hasn't already been called bunk...

So far, I have no takers...

You guys keep going the way you are and these threads will start in SkunkWorks, and will only be moved out of there on merits and evidence...

You particularly JF have played a huge part in this

Lets hope this becomes board policy ASAP

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As interesting as this film was, it fails to document enough historical evidence of any previous passings such as in the snow records or ice cores dating to that cycle. It mentions the earth standing still etc. So, where's all the geological evidence to back this up?

The History Channel usually puts out something on this, and I wouldn't doubt they eventually will. Why don't you ask them if they are? I have enjoyed most of their various documentaries so far, and I don't see any reason not to do this one as well. Does anyone know if they already have? Maybe it was mentioned in their AntiChrist documentary.

I believe they make mention of Yellowstone Caldera, which I believe one Bible Code site says will erupt from September of 2009 thru to the next fall. That alone could cause enough global changes and is said to be overdue.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

God does not want to kill us all. He created Man to rule over the earth. That means to take care of all the other creatures and plants and flowers.

He created the Pit of Flame for Satan and its minions (Matthew 25:41). But He has no sin and shall not allow sin to be around Him. Therefore, all those who refuse Jesus' Blood Offering on Calvary shall be cast into the Pit of Flame where satan and its minions already shall be burning (Revelations 14:10-11; 19:20; 20:10-15).

God does not want the destruction of Mankind; throughout Isaiah and Jeremiah, and the other prophetic books in the Bible, He calls them to repentance with the promising of His Blessing for those, while His Judgment is promised for those who refuse to repent and continue in their Sin.

Even in Deuteronomy 28, He already promises His Blessing for those who obey Him, and His Curse and punishment for those who refuse to obey. Punishment is meant to be correctional; therefore, He also promises to stop with it and again to grant His Blessing, on those who stop sinning and repent (turn away from their ways and follow His Commands).

But His punishment lasts as long as Man is sinning; and therefore, those who die in their sin, are Eternally in Sin and therefore shall be eternally corrected. And since Eternity does not end, the correction does not end; therefore, there is only one life, and thereafter the Judgment.

And after the Judgment, Eternal Life or Eternal Death.

In Genesis 6, it is already written that Man's rebellion agains God was so great, that He decided to destroy the world with water; But He saved the few who obeyed Him from the Judgment. In Matthew 24:37, Jesus states that it shall be with His return as it was in the days of Noah. That tells me that the majority will be unbelievers, or caught up in the Peace and Prosperity Harlotry made famous by Hinn and Osteen and Copeland et. al., and refuse to see that God's Love was so Great, that He sent His Son to die because of their Sin; and therefore He shall get all the Glory. They refuse to see that God's Justice necessitates the eventual destruction of all evil, in His time, not in their false prophecies. They claim to serve a God who is Good and Just, while simultaneously attempting to negate His Justice by claiming that there is no eternal punishment for the wicked.

God shares not His glory with any other.
God shall not allow Sin or Sinners to enter into His Eternal Life.
God shall not make amends for damning those who refuse His Son's Sacrifice.
God's Justice requires that all be Judged in the same manner:
1. Have you heard, and accepted or rejected the Gospel?
2. Then, how did you interact with your fellow men and women?
3. What did you do with the talents He gave you?

To get back to the beginning: God wishes all to live, be fruitful and multiply and rule over the earth (His first commands to mankind in Genesis 1 already- so no matter what whoever tells you, there is no way that sex could have been the "fruit" Adam and Eve ate) (which still does not condone "free sex"). satan loves death and wishes all to die. It attempted to kill mankind in the Garden of Eden already (by telling them they shall not die) and even now, it makes sure that shows, music and movies promoting death get higher ratings on average that those that are "pro-life".

God needs to destroy this world because of its slavery to Sin. Be sure you get into the next one. Jesus is the only way.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As i said previously, go look it up yourselves. if you are still saying theres no proof, then you havent looked hard enough. Why should it be anyone elses job to proove this too you people? And FYI, when i was around 18 or so, there was a show i watched on tv(way before i was into any of this) and this show was about this new large body" they had located. It talked about all the physics they had used to figure out the size, wiegt and distance this thing was.
The ONLY difference in the information from planet X, and this show on TV, was that they said it wasnt coming for 2200 more years...now this is not some story i made up in my head, this is what i saw on tv. We dont go in an oval around the sun, in a theoretically frictionless enviroment, without just cause. By the way, they used factors such as the weight/size/distance of the sun, as well as a few other factors.
Stop wasting time arguing, and go find more info to support this...otherwise i am almost assured that you are not here at all to help your fellow man. For instead of helping, you last few are just as the government, denying all and shooting very plausable information away. Open your eyes darnit!!!
Regardless..it is assured that there is enough evidence that planet x is there. I mean, how much evidence is there in anything we beleive in? Most physics, and biology, and such...espicially theories beyond our planet, are nothing more that THEORY...not prooven as well, but becasue the gov says so, it is taken as accurate information.
So stop arguing, and go look for yourselves. If you cant find the info you need, then that sounds like a personal problem
Dont come up in here and talk like you know anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As i said previously, go look it up yourselves. if you are still saying theres no proof, then you havent looked hard enough.

If the proof is out there, why not post it and shut us up? I don't know about anyone else but I have been reading about planet x for years. Back in the good old days when it was nicknamed Nemesis. The problem is that although there is a lot of material about this planet, I have found no actual evidence. If you have found some, I honestly would love to see it.

Why should it be anyone elses job to proove this too you people?

Um, maybe to help their fellow man/woman?????

And FYI, when i was around 18 or so, there was a show i watched on tv(way before i was into any of this) and this show was about this new large body" they had located. It talked about all the physics they had used to figure out the size, wiegt and distance this thing was.

Yes, I believe I saw them same or similar show. I believe everything was based on indirect observations regarding the voyager probes gravity findings along with mysterious perturbations of Neptune. These items have since been cleared up however.

Stop wasting time arguing, and go find more info to support this...

Like I've said, I have attempted to find real, scientific information but have found nothing other then opinion based on interpreted ancient writings or old, inaccurate data. I would greatly appreciate it if you would post and tangible evidence you might have.

otherwise i am almost assured that you are not here at all to help your fellow man.

Helping your fellow man includes making sure people have the real information about what is going on. If you have real information and you don't post it, doesn't that mean you're harming your fellow man?

For instead of helping, you last few are just as the government, denying all and shooting very plausable information away. Open your eyes darnit!!!

My eyes are open, please put something in front of it that we can call EVIDENCE.

Regardless..it is assured that there is enough evidence that planet x is there.

For you to know this, you must have come in to contact with said information. Please post it.

I mean, how much evidence is there in anything we beleive in?

Not sure what this means but I can tell you that nobody here has, to this point, posted any scientific evidence that planet x exists. Let me repeat that. NOBODY HAS POSTED ANY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THE PLANET X IDEA.

Most physics, and biology, and such...espicially theories beyond our planet, are nothing more that THEORY...not prooven as well, but becasue the gov says so, it is taken as accurate information.

Um, I'm sorry to disagree with you but your comment that "nothing more then a THEORY" means you don't know what a scientific theory really means. Let me explain:

In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for our observations.2 It ties together all the facts about something, providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be used to make predictions. In science, theory is the ultimate goal, the explanation. It's as close to proven as anything in science can be.

So stop arguing, and go look for yourselves.

Like I said, I have and have found nothing. Please share

If you cant find the info you need, then that sounds like a personal problem

Or maybe there is no information to find

Dont come up in here and talk like you know anything.

Well everyone knows something. If you believe somebody is wrong, the best way to handle the situation is show they are wrong and why and the argument or discussion about that topic ends. It's really easy

So instead of complaining that we're just not trying and keep giving us your opinion that we are wrong, simply show us we are wrong so we can move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join