It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

NASA has confirmed Planet X's existence.

Take that for what you will and stop being so damn lazy.

No offense but NASA has not confirmed planet X's existence. Several new planetary bodies have been found in/beyond the kuiper belt including Eris, 2003 EL61 and 2005 FY9. However none of these are planets but instead are Dwarf Planets and none match the orbits that have posted here.

Just for the record, I am not a skeptic or a believer, I am merely a fact checker.

If something is real, I believe. If something is not, I don't. I do this based on evidence and not belief.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

It's not my theory. Planet X is a long-standing topic of discussion. The evidence was never gathered by myself either. I just don't like having the burden of proof to be on my shoulders when I have no such proof, it has all been put together by other individuals who I'm sure are far more qualified and studied then me.

The way I speak out for topics though, I admit I make myself a target for anyone seeking immediate proof.

When you bring an idea here, regardless of whether or not it was your original idea, you make it your own in a way. You are responsible for what you post. If you don't want to take the responsibility for defending or justifying your posts, simply don't post.

I have posted in many threads and I can tell you right now that when information is posted, people on both sides will question it, support it, confirm it, etc... But I don't think I have ever seen a thread where someone just posts something and everyone huddles around the idea in one big happy group like boyscouts around a campfire.

This is of course just my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Eris is not Planet X or Nibiru.
Its so far out in space, and it stays out there, 560 years to rotate the sun, how is it magically going to slide through the solar system toward us?

And answer this, how is a dwarf planet going to move through the solar system without being sucked into Saturn or Jupiter's orbits?

Well these are all good questions. The answer is that the dwarf planets all have stable orbits and as for Eris, it never get closer then 38 AU's from the sun.

This is why I keep asking for evidence to support the planet x claim. I'm not trying to be rude but I don't like it when people post false info. Knowingly or not.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
to guess who...

"Here's another great series of videos proving that planet x does in fact exist. This is one of the greatest kept out-in-the open secrets going on in our society right now. It is a fact that we going to face this gigantic thing, it's just a matter of when we're going to accept it. I'm betting on 2009 when it is in plain view for everyone to see, this earth will be in turmoil up to it's ears even without this alien planet staring down on us.

Scientific Proof "

posted to introduce the video kinda negates your u2u.
and no i aint speilberg but have won some international awards for my work, mostly Bio Docs about extraordinary people.
I admire your passion but others here have better described how to direct it.
seeya

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've looked through the XFACTS website and based on what I've seen, it's not a reliable source.

For starters, the site claims the sun is a planet and lists them as follows:
1. Sun (not a planet but a star)
2. Mercury
3. Venus
4. Earth
5. Luna (No such planet)
6. Mars
7. Jupiter
8. Saturn
9. Uranus
10. Neptune
11. Pluto (Pluto has lost it's status as a planet and is now called a Dwarf Planet, obviously showing the info. on this site has not been updated in quite a while).
12. Nibiru (no such planet)
The list also does NOT include either Eris and it's moons or the other planetary bodies which would be located in approx. the same area just in/just beyond the Kuiper belt.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who wants to bet 1 million dollars no planet X will arrive at 2012?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Regarding the "are you ready" video. Here is some factual information I have found:

According to the video, Nibiru supposedly orbits a Brown Dwarf along with other planets, one of which is supposedly inhabited by a race of people known as annunaki.

The video claims that the Brown Dwarf and our star orbit each other. This is the only reason the star would bring planets around our system. If this is true, why is there no evidence that we have a binary (2 star) system?

The video claims that the closest the star gets is 60 to 70 AU's and Nibiru is in a 60AU orbit around the star which puts Nibiru IN THE SUN at it's closest orbit.
That being said, currently there is only one known planet that currently orbits a Brown Dwarf. The planets name is 2M1207, in the constellation Centaurus 173 light years from Earth. This planet is one of the first extrasolar planets to be directly observed (by infrared imaging), it was discovered in September 2004 by the Very Large Telescope.

The video claims the Nibiru is "largely uninhabitable". Which means that some parts of the planet would be naturally habitable. This is a very important statement as the video goes on to say that as it passes through our system, it can be seen as fiery red in color with a debris filled tail. This of course means that the planet would be completely uninhabitable and would be a horrible choice for a space station as it would be pelted with debris constantly not to mention that it's orbit puts it in the sun. Also keep in mind that if Nibiru can have gravitational effects on earth, earth will have gravitational effects on Nibiru which is one more reason it would not be habitable.
Lets not forget the fact that a Brown Dwarf is not a good candidate star for habitation of a homeworld as is claimed in the video. A Brown Dwarf is a failed star that is not large enough to sustain nuclear reactions at its core.

We move on to the next claim in that Nibiru caused the sinking of Atlantis and Noah's flood.
Noah's flood never happened. If a world wide flood did indeed occur, there would be geologic evidence in the form of uniform deposits of sediment. There has been none found throughout earths history.

The video next claims that in 2013, world wide natural disasters will occur. Since this is a regular occurrence, where is the geologic evidence of these regularly occurring world wide disasters? Answer: There is NONE.

Next the video claims there will be a pole shift. Here is some FACTUAL information about shifting of poles.

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period.[8] They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.

The most important parts here are the fact that the last shift occurred 800 MILLION years ago and it took approx. 20 million years for the shift to occur.

The next huge claim is that every government knows about the event along with many private institutions, the Vatican and by all the controllers of the financial markets. This would literally include at the very least, hundreds of thousands of people. Not one person has stepped forward to spill the beans even though many of there friends, family, etc... could and would die???? Not one of them has enough of a conscience to tell the world??? COME ON!!!

Although the videos make great Sci-Fi, they are just that, FICTION.

Now some people are going to ask, why would I put time into something that is obviously, in my opinion, fiction. My answer is that I like posting on ATS and when someone posts incorrect information, I try to post accurate, information in response. More importantly, I believe some of these posts are fear mongering and some individuals may believe these things and may genuinely be scared. That's just not fair.

I sincerely hope this info. helps this discussion.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Who wants to bet 1 million dollars no planet X will arrive at 2012?

EXACTLY...no takers.

I make a prediction that will definitely come true....

Some time in the future something will happen...probably bad but I can feel its coming and there is noway you can avoid it.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by Essan

I don't get what you said? it said it's real from the internet, if you don't believe after different research why you are on ATS?

Are you suggesting only those who beleive in hoaxes, without question, should be on ATS? Or would you agree that those who seek the truth also have a valid role to play?

Planet X / Nibiru with it's 3,600 year eliptical orbit was invented by Zechariah Sitchin in the 1970s. That's a fact. Anything else is speculation or fiction.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Planet X / Nibiru with it's 3,600 year eliptical orbit was invented by Zechariah Sitchin in the 1970s. That's a fact. Anything else is speculation or fiction.

Wrong. This 10th planet has been described by cultures who were around BEFORE Sitchin. In fact, that's one of the basic premises of it's existence, planet X is known in many historical accounts from civilizations long gone.

I understand that people think a 10th planet in the solar system is impossible and that it must be made up. But attributing this idea to Sitchin just proves that they have no clue what they're talking about
This is why I'm done with skeptics. Not only do they show lack of knowledge, they take what facts they can to disprove Planet X and attribute them to entirely false sources.... so what's the point?

Don't believe it. But also, don't push false explanations for an idea that you aren't interested in studying to begin with.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Interesting NewWorldOver, you didn't bother to respond to Any of jfj123's information.
I also have a question. In that second video it stated that Planet X would be like 8 times the size of earth, yet the '10th planet discovered links' you posted state that that planet is smaller than the earth (only slightly bigger than Pluto.
Care to explain this discrepancy?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am convinced that this upcoming event is real, and will occur very soon.
I have read alot of information on this subject from a variety of sources including Zacharia Sitchin's work. I have worked in IT for the last 16 years as a programmer/analyst and I'm not one to draw quick conclusions, or assumptions without reason, but drawing on the combined data that I'v.e read, in addition to, events in the news, I am strongly convinced that the existence of Planet X is real and recurs every 3600 years.

Fact: Wooly Mammoths have been recovered in ice almost completely preserved with tropic vegetation still in their bellies.

This would suggest that they were suddenly frozen, as the area they were discovered was not tropical and void of vegetation. How do you explain this? Pole shifting as a result of a Planet X flyby ? Maybe.

From what I've read, Planet X is incoming which alot of "debris" tagging along, both preceding it and following it. ie. asteroids, meteoroids, etc.
So, if this true, we should expect to witness increased inbound comet, asteroid activity here on earth, and nearby planets, including the sun in incoming years...right? I'm closely watching news for these stories.

Another fact to consider: The government spent $11 Bil on the SPT (South Pole Telescope) located at the South pole in 2006. Why invest $11 Billion on another telescope? And at the South pole of all places?
Keep in mind that the approach trajectory of Planet X will be from below the eliptic. ie South !

Another fact to consider: Global warming is occurring on other planets in our Solar System, not just on Earth.
Therefore carbon emissions alone cannot be the sole cause. The introduction of a large brown dwarf star (sun) in our Solar System and the heat (though minimal) and magnetic effects are bound to effect anything nearby including Earth as it gets closer.

Another fact to consider: The government is requiring all analog transmission to go digital by Feb 2009. Why? So we can all experience digital HDTV? (If you have understanding of Solar storm effects on radio, and power grids, this will be self-explanatory...) Hmmm...

Of course, if Planet X actually IS approaching, until it is an undisputible, undeniable fact, meaning being visible to the naked eye, NOBODY in government is going to admit it for fear of public panic.

What to do if this is true, and I'm becoming more convinced that it might be...get intouch with your spiritual self and you will be "led" what to do to survive.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excellent points, keep in mind that the skeptics here are convinced Sitchin is the sole origin of the 10th planet 'theory' and believe him to be a fraud. *shrug* Despite the fact that a 10th planet is corroborated in dozens of separate well known religious and historic records. Sitchin is an easy target but the wrong one.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XigXag
Interesting NewWorldOver, you didn't bother to respond to Any of jfj123's information.
I also have a question. In that second video it stated that Planet X would be like 8 times the size of earth, yet the '10th planet discovered links' you posted state that that planet is smaller than the earth (only slightly bigger than Pluto.

I didn't create the video. I also don't agree with their idea that the government will 'save' our species by tucking a select number of us away underground.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iunderstand

Fact: Wooly Mammoths have been recovered in ice almost completely preserved with tropic vegetation still in their bellies.

False. A small number of mammoths have been recovered fairly well preserved, frozen in ice probably as a result of falling into a frozen bog, and in a few cases vegetation remains have been found in their stomachs and/or associated with the remains, showing they ate plants currently growing at similar latitudes today.

I suggest you get hold of a copy of Frozen fauna of the ice age by Dale Guthrie, rather than relying on mistruths and outright lies propagated by certain disingenuous 'alternative' authors

Alternatively, for a rough over-view (in need of a re-write, I admit) try my short article on Mammoth Myths

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Despite the fact that a 10th planet is corroborated in dozens of separate well known religious and historic records.

I don't suppose you could give us just one authentic example?

Anyway, depending on definition, there are either 8 planets or dozens of planets in the solar system. One thing we do know for sure is that there aren't 10. At the very least, you have to accept that if Pluto/Charon is the 9th planet, then Eris must be the 10th one - and Eris is much smaller than Earth and never comes anywhere close to the inner system.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iunderstand
Another fact to consider: The government spent $11 Bil on the SPT (South Pole Telescope) located at the South pole in 2006. Why invest $11 Billion on another telescope? And at the South pole of all places?
Keep in mind that the approach trajectory of Planet X will be from below the eliptic. ie South !

The short and simple answer is clear, dark skies and a dry atmosphere. More info is available here.

Another fact to consider: Global warming is occurring on other planets in our Solar System, not just on Earth.
Therefore carbon emissions alone cannot be the sole cause. The introduction of a large brown dwarf star (sun) in our Solar System and the heat (though minimal) and magnetic effects are bound to effect anything nearby including Earth as it gets closer.

While I agree that carbon emissions are not the sole cause, a brown dwarf would probably be easy to find if it were close enough to contribute. Some astronomers consider Jupiter to be a failed star. With more mass it may have achieved stellar ignition and become a brown dwarf. Even without being a star it is the third brightest object in the night sky.

Another fact to consider: The government is requiring all analog transmission to go digital by Feb 2009. Why? So we can all experience digital HDTV? (If you have understanding of Solar storm effects on radio, and power grids, this will be self-explanatory...) Hmmm...

While the signal will be digital rather than analog, terrestrial transmission of the signal will still be through the radio portion of the electromagnetic spectrum (same as analog TV). Therefore it will still be subject to solar storm effects. Even if this were not the case if solar storm activity knocked out the power grid, how would digital TV allow you to receive a signal without electricity?

Of course, if Planet X actually IS approaching, until it is an undisputible, undeniable fact, meaning being visible to the naked eye, NOBODY in government is going to admit it for fear of public panic.

I've seen claims that Planet X will arrive sometime between 2009 and 2012. So let's add some scientific facts to the mix. If it is the size of Jupiter then it should be visible to the naked eye once it reaches Jupiter's mean orbital distance from the sun. That would be 5.2 AU (Astronomical Units). Assuming it is currently at a distance equal to Pluto's mean orbital distance (39.5 AU) then it would need to travel 34.3 AU in two years to reach that position by the end of 2009.

That would mean it is moving at an average speed of 17.15 AU per year... assuming it is moving in a straight line. To reach that distance by year end 2012 we're looking at a speed of 6.86 AU per year. Mercury is the fastest moving of the known planets in our solar system at approximately 10 AU per year. As you go away from the sun, planetary orbital velocity decreases. For example Saturn moves at 2 AU per year.

So to reach Jupiter's orbit from Pluto's in two years would require it to be moving 70% faster than Mercury while being much farther out and therefore probably moving much slower than that. Even looking at 2012 it would still require a velocity much higher than is likely.

Even though I believe Planet X exists, I realize if it is inbound it won't being showing up anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iunderstand

I am strongly convinced that the existence of Planet X is real and recurs every 3600 years.

The problem here is that there is no geologic evidence of a worldwide catastrophe re-occurring every 3600 years throughout the history of earth.

This would suggest that they were suddenly frozen, as the area they were discovered was not tropical and void of vegetation. How do you explain this? Pole shifting as a result of a Planet X flyby ? Maybe.

The last pole shift occurred 800 million years ago and it took 20 million years for it to happen.

Here is what the SPT is used for:

The South Pole Telescope is a 10 meter diameter telescope located at the South Pole, Antarctica. It is a microwave telescope that observes in a frequency range between 70 and 300 GHz. The primary science goal for SPT is to conduct a survey to find several thousand clusters of galaxies, which should allow interesting constraints on the Dark Energy density and its equation of state.

The below paragraph describes the actual reason for the south pole location for the telescope.

The South Pole is the premier observing site in the world for millimeter wavelength observations. The Pole's high altitude (2.8 km above sea level) means the atmosphere is thin, and the cold temperatures keep the amount of water vapor in the air low. This is particularly important for observing microwaves, which are absorbed by water vapor. At the South Pole the sun sets in mid-March and is followed by six months of total darkness. During this time the atmospheric conditions become extremely stable without the added turbulence caused by the daily rising and setting sun, a phenomenon akin to reducing the amount of twinkling of stars in the sky.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Please be specific about which planets and when the global warming started on them.

And if a small, failed star were close enough to cause these problems, it would be easily detectable.
In addition, if this star were orbiting our star, it would be called a binary star system. The gravitational dance between our sun and the brown dwarf would cause a noticeable wobble in the suns orbit-there is no wobble.

Digital signals are still broadcast to satellites then back down to dish sub-station receivers then transmitted through cable lines (for cable tv) to your home. violent solar activity can cause problems with the signal regardless of whether it's digital or analog.

Here is a Comcast memo regarding solar activity:

Comcast Sun Outage Notice
Every Spring and Fall, cable companies experience a technical
phenomenon called “sun outages”. For a period of about two weeks,
the sun causes “solar interferences” to all satellite signals. Sun
outages typically occur during the months of February/March and
September/October. These outages can last anywhere from 15
minutes a day and take place over a period of 15 days. Unfortunately,
there is nothing that can be done to prevent sun outages from
occurring. extra DIV

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Excellent points, keep in mind that the skeptics here are convinced Sitchin is the sole origin of the 10th planet 'theory' and believe him to be a fraud. *shrug* Despite the fact that a 10th planet is corroborated in dozens of separate well known religious and historic records. Sitchin is an easy target but the wrong one.

I personally barely have ever heard of the man and none of the FACTS I have posted have anything to do with him.

Please post the planet info which you say are found in historical records.
Religious texts are not considered historical records.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XigXag

I didn't create the video. I also don't agree with their idea that the government will 'save' our species by tucking a select number of us away underground.

But didn't you post the video? Most people don't post things they completely disagree with, without at least saying something like, "I am posting this for everyones info. I don't believe it myself but...."
If you do believe it, don't you want to know the truth regardless of what the truth is?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Grow up & live with the times. This is the 21st Century, not the 15th Century. Bout time all you Religious cooks got with program. Stop comming up with godly reasons for natural events & trying to scare people into joining your cause or go to hell..lol

Like I said, If god is soo angry at us, & hes commin' ta git us. Why just us?
These Alien guys seem like a pretty bad bunch to me, much badder than we ever were.. Why isn't god dealing with them too?

God exists in your mind & nowhere else. And the Modern bible is a bunch of wattered down crap. It exists cause a bunch of little fat Roman guys decided to re-write the old testiment into the modern bible, so that people would follow them & their rules & not gods.

Your brainwashed into believing that every omen in the sky if from the divine... "just like the primitives in the stone age".

GROW UP and act like modern human beings should for craps sake.

Ahh, it all makes sense, now. God doesn't exist because you said so. Glad you cleared that up for me.

My favorite quote: "This is the 21st Century." Great. So what? What in the hell does it being the 21st Century have ANYTHING to do with the existence of God? So, because of the date, there can be no religion? Since billions of people in the world believe in God, obviously it being the 21st Century means many people don't agree with you.

In fact, anyone that applauds your statement is not only woefully ignorant, but childishly bitter.

Always a pleasure to meet one of the many people out there that believe what they say dictates the universe. Glad we elected you the keeper of truth, oh wise one.

You lose. Good day, sir

[edit on 25-12-2007 by ChocoTaco369]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join