It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OK, I read Thr Article that Says these GIANTs were Fraudulent hoaxes...
That being said, It is also been >WIDELY Published that "There was truly no
UFO-crash at Roswell,Or ANY ET/IDEs>>>Believe what you Will.
But before you Entirely reply hat these Videos are "Invalid in What They SAY,See this LAST One, OK?
It Is The One I think Everyone should See...and I met and knew in colloge(U.K,Lex.Ky), an Archeaology Student(Graduate); she told me of "The Giants that her Older Partner was involved with *Uncovering (with little Brushes), in OHIO, & KY. I believe there were the *Nephilim, +they are the Giants...and"Menn of renown", spoken of, in The Old Tesament, as well
as in So Many Legends around the world. *
Here's THE LAST+BEST LINK>peace2ALL,*LibBLVRdoc>Shelly<
Good Luck & My Best to ALL!
copy+paste Link you see below:

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by LibBLVRdoc]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Hi

I just wanted to ask you, In one of your links a couple of pages back, it stated that this planet X could be seen in the east in the mornings (I think) So why now can it only be seen far south?

surely many astronomers would have seen it back then, and figured something weird was going on? So why does t take Nasa building a huge telescope in the south pole to prove that this is really happening?

In quite a few of your posts, your links, (and some comments) you have contradicted exactly what you where saying in the first place.

Now I'm not a believer or a debunker, I am a fairly new poster to ATS, but if you really believe in your heart that there is a planet X, then you don't get evidence or back up your story with facts that contradict your original post?

By the way, I am terrified if this is true! I am scared for my children, who will be 7 and 12 by the year 2012... how could I protect them from this. Maybe we do just have to wait for 2009 and see for ourselves... then if this is all true, the government will have the wrath of people upon them! All this time they could have been seen to be doing something, building shelters or whatever. Instead they chose to keep this from everyone for several years????

Sounds kind of strange. Unless the government are planning to go into their underground establishments a few years early, say 2009 when planet X becomes visible. I hope thier bunkers are strong...because people would find them!!!

So it's all really kind of weird. Why would the government keep from us what will be totally visable in 12-18 months?

Why do the facts about planet X change to suit an individuals beliefs? I mean come on.... it can be seen through welding glass?, I thought it could only be seen from the South?

Please make up your minds!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by medesi
The OP has just shared his ideas/theories about 2012. And thats the max anybody can do. Asking for proof is quite meaningless IMO. 'Coz nobody has the proof. There is no proof out there. Until something happens which everybody can witness on a global scale....there could be no proof.

Asking for proof is not meaningless : denying existing evidence is meaningless.

Well I have been asking for proof but have not seen any yet.
Nobody is denying existing evidence. I haven't seen any posted here. If there is evidence, please post it. If you're not going to post it, don't claim you have it.

These skeptics believe that picking apart youtube videos (what do GIANTS have to do with a 10th planet?) is comparable to debunking the 10th planet theory alogether

You posted the videos as evidence. They have been debunked.
Additional items have been posted that have nothing to do with the youtube videos. These items have also been debunked.

AND denying the existence of current studies by astronomy power-centers like NASA. I want to know how anybody can concurrently deny the existence of either, by picking apart Youtube videos

Post them for review so we can make up our minds. Saying they exist, then not posting the items is just as good as saying they don't exist.

I agree, until the planet can witness an incoming planet they will not believe that it is approaching behind the sun. I said this actually dozens of pages ago. NASA is observing a 10th planet and people are sitting back and crying 'show me your proof'.

Show the proof NASA is observing the planet.
If it is currently behind the sun, aka on the opposite side of the sun we are on, nobody can observe it including NASA.

Are we NASA? No. Do we have Planet X under OUR telescopes right now? NO.

Please post evidence to support your claim that NASA has planet x under their telescopes right now.

The evidence we have suggesting a 10th planet and the fact that the planet is being observed is just that : evidence.

Please post some, I'd love to evaluate it.

We can't go outside and point at a planet hundreds of thousands of miles away, approaching behind the sun, and expect you to see it.

Actually nobody can including NASA.

So as I keep saying : do the research, decide for yourself where the evidence is pointing, and STOP pretending to be scientific pseudo-skeptics. Because you are not NASA either...
this topic is a one-way road.

By posting here, you are putting your ideas up for review by others who post here. You honestly can expect people to simply take you at your word that planet x exists and is heading toward us without some kind of proof. I really am at a loss as to why you refuse to post evidence since you so firmly believe that planet x is real. Why would anyone believe this is real with ZERO legitimate evidence to support it.

The fact that you write "this topic is a one way road"' is very telling that there really is no evidence to support your belief in this planets' existence.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceekay
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I just wanted to ask you, In one of your links a couple of pages back, it stated that this planet X could be seen in the east in the mornings (I think) So why now can it only be seen far south?

Why do the facts about planet X change to suit an individuals beliefs? I mean come on.... it can be seen through welding glass?, I thought it could only be seen from the South?

Please make up your minds!

I haven't changed a damn thing to suit my individual beliefs. And if at any point I contradicted myself, I'll gladly respond to the circumstance.

When I said it could only be seen from the southern hemisphere I was quoting all the resources I've read. I do not KNOW NASA and I cannot do any more than link to their studies from said observatory.

The planet is supposedly visible from the southern hemisphere because it is behind the corona of the sun, which is the outer edge. Any object behind the sun's corona is not going to be visible from the equator or anywhere with direct exposure to the sun. In other words, if an object were behind a ball, wouldn't you have to move a few inches to see behind the ball and view the object?

Again, I am not the origin of the 10th planet. I didn't come up with the idea. I am not researching it with any observatory that I own. This is all information from OTHER sources .

On that note: I will not be answering any more questions about Planet X because it's ALL online with a search engine and for the love of God, this thread is going nowhere with my involvement.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
You posted the videos as evidence. They have been debunked.

I stopped reading your post after you said this. I have said a dozen times that I posted the videos because they were interesting and relevant to the topic.

I did not once claim they were evidence, or proof, and you can see this on the very same page that I posted the material.

You are putting words into my mouth, and 'debunking' evidence that I haven't even presented. I presented links to NASAs current studies and you ignore this. So I'm not going to bother replying anymore. Go do your own research and stop telling me what is or is not 'evidence' - I said in black and white that YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE NOT PROOF and DEBUNKING THEM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SCIENTIST

I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. In fact, as I already said, this thread is making no progress because I'm getting caught in a battle of quotes where people are actually putting words INTO my mouth.
I already said, Planet X does not exist. I have nothing to show you, no proof, no evidence. Have a nice day

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

I agree, until the planet can witness an incoming planet they will not believe that it is approaching behind the sun.

Good reason for that - anything approaching from behind the Sun would be as readily visible as if approaching from any other direction. Unless it's playing hide and seek and deliberate changes it's trajectory so that whether the Earth is in its orbit, planet x always lies diametrically on the far side of the Sun

The evidence we have suggesting a 10th planet and the fact that the planet is being observed is just that : evidence.

Er, no it's not. Just because you make a claim doesn't mean your claim is evidence
You say NASA is observing it - but provide no evidence whatsoever to support this assertion. You say Planet X is mentioned in ancient texts - but again provide no evidence.

I claim planet X - in the sense of a large planet on an elliptical orbit that enters the inner solar system as part of its orbit - was invented by Sitchin. His many books prove he wrote about such an idea. The lack of any prior documentation regarding such a planet is strong evidence Sitchin himself invented the concept. To disprove my contention, simply provide evidence that someone wrote about such a planet before the 1970s

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ceekay

My kids will be about that age as well when 2012 comes around. So yes there is alot to think about. Can you survive what is coming? Yes. If you believe in God enough. There is a Catholic site already telling people how to survive this. Blessed candles, and holy water are needed. You would be surprised as to some of what it tells about there and its scary. But my husband is Catholic and his bible tells about this as well.

As for the evidence on global warming on other planets here you go:

motls.blogspot.com...

web.mit.edu...

seoblackhat.com...

www.abc.net.au...

www.canadafreepress.com...

www.channel4.com...

This is a shock why you didnt know about any of the above is a bit strange but to ask me to go look it up for you and post proof makes me realize why you are so skeptical, becouse the proof is out there you just are not looking. And there is close to 100 more news sites all reporting the same things. Now what about the tipping of earth already? or do you want proof on that as well?

Hilda

[edit on 29-12-2007 by hildar]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
reply to post by ceekay

My kids will be about that age as well when 2012 comes around. So yes there is alot to think about. Can you survive what is coming? Yes. If you believe in God enough. There is a Catholic site already telling people how to survive this. Blessed candles, and holy water are needed. You would be surprised as to some of what it tells about there and its scary. But my husband is Catholic and his bible tells about this as well.

Haha.

I dont believe in god. I dont need to believe in god, because planet X is a fictional concept started by some guy in 1970. Thats why there is no hard evidence of it before that time. Its a well known fact that is refused to be accepted by a lot of people on this website.

Oh and Hilda, please post the link to that website.......I need a good laugh

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

This is a shock why you didnt know about any of the above is a bit strange but to ask me to go look it up for you and post proof makes me realize why you are so skeptical, becouse the proof is out there you just are not looking. And there is close to 100 more news sites all reporting the same things. Now what about the tipping of earth already? or do you want proof on that as well?

When people post statements, it's appropriate for them to post sources so they can back up what they are saying. Typically they include a paragraph of information so someone doesn't need to read through an entire sight to find key info. This is called sharing research to help improve the experience for everyone.

Regarding the earth tipping idea, I have already posted that information I believe 4 times. Here is the info. once again

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period. They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.
Research using GPS, conducted by Geoffrey Blewitt of the University of Nevada, has shown that normal seasonal changes in the distribution of ice and water cause minor movements of the poles.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If you have contradictory evidence (showing these individuals are wrong), please post the evidence, and along with a link if you like.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

There is a reason I prefer people to post by paraphrasing and/or quoting what is on the sites. It helps with total understanding of the subject.

Here's an example:
This is one of the links you posted.
web.mit.edu...

and describes why there is global warming on Neptune's largest MOON Triton. Here is an excerpt from the article

... in the June 25 issue of the journal Nature by MIT astronomer James L. Elliot and his colleagues from MIT, Lowell Observatory and Williams College says that the moon is approaching an unusually warm summer season that only happens once every few hundred years. Elliot and his colleagues believe that Triton's warming trend could be driven by seasonal changes in the absorption of solar energy by its polar ice caps.

The moon is approaching an extreme southern summer, a season that occurs every few hundred years. During this special time, the moon's southern hemisphere receives more direct sunlight. The equivalent on Earth would be having the sun directly overhead at noon north of Lake Superior during a northern summer.

So now we know this particular issue has nothing to do with planet x.

Thanks for posting the links by the way

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Jf...The way you and a couple other people on this thread have handled yourselves in the face of absurdness has been truly classy...

I wish WATS was still running,I'd give you and the couple of sensible people on this thread a vote each...

Not only should we deny ignorance here, we should also deny stupidity to the max...And that is what has occurred on this thread to my mind...

The level of stupidity by some posters and the contempt of basic scientific philosophy in that if you state a position previously not accepted as fact, you;

a) argue your case as logically as possibly

AND

b) you provide EVIDENCE to support your theorem

Nobody on this thread who believes Planet X, Niburu, some red/brown dwarf will inflict carnage on the Solar System in the next 5 yrs or whatever has met these marks...

They have fallen well short..

On that note, I reckon this thread is pretty much dead...Unless we get some evidence to peruse...

What you guys say ?

Peace and thanks again JF and others, class prevails over BS everytime

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Thank you very much for your kind words. I do believe you are correct and the thread is pretty much dead.

The main reason I continue to post here is, in some cases, people do become very concerned and/or afraid when they read that this super planet is coming to wipe us out. Additionally, my opinion is that the majority of the posters here are genuinely concerned for themselves and their families and are looking for answers to help themselves and the people the love. I understand and applaud that ideal. That being said, everyone has the right to have real information to make proper decisions as to how they should handle their lives and what actions they decide to take.

Here is one more reason to think twice about a mystery planet that nobody has photographed which orbits a brown/red dwarf nobody has photographed.

In an article from LiveScience, JPL's Near Earth Object Program, discusses the fact that they just changed the odds of a rogue mini-world-astroid 2007 WD5 hitting mars from 1 in 75 to 1 in 25. In other words, they can't compute the trajectory of a NEO (Near earth object) close enough to know whether or not the big asteroid is going to hit a planet or not. If it does hit, they expect it to hit on January 30th.
So we have a close object we can't get a trajectory lock on and planet x which is somewhere beyond Pluto, we can get a trajectory lock on?

source
www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Mate, I 1000% understand why you would keep posting on this thread to allay the fears of some folks who might be confused about why may or may not happen...

You better believe I commend you to the max for doing that

The main thing is, you have shown a couple people up in this thread for what they are...Reactionary...

Zero evidence, zero solidly logical argument in the face of lack of evidence...Pure scaremongering...

Or maybe something else...Perhaps a few people who have posted to this thread have decided to deliberately embark upon a course of deliberate disinformation, just for the sake of it ?

Those folks know who they are...

The thing is, you never quite know on this board, sometimes...

Anywho JF,you keep on doin what you do here...Classy and informed, to be sure

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
reply to post by jfj123

The main thing is, you have shown a couple people up in this thread for what they are...Reactionary...

Zero evidence, zero solidly logical argument in the face of lack of evidence...Pure scaremongering...

Yeah and most these scaremongersclaim to deny ignorance. I think those that refuse to take into account proper hardcore evidence are the ones who are ignorant.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People always tend to believe "scary stuff" much more than anything else.

I think it's an old survival mechanism: It used to be much better to assume, there's something scary in that bush and be carefull, then assume there is nothing and get eaten.

Pattern seeing (what's it called?) could also be related to this. Better to see a tiger when there is none, than not to see it and put yourself in danger.

Those who assumed danger too often, might have had a better chance at surviving, then those who didn't assume it often enugh. The survivors were then able to have offspring, and pass this trait along.

I also think, many "new age" authors know that fear is the best tool for making people believe.. They definatelly use it a lot.

Unfortunatelly, nowadays fear is not as usefull as it used to be and can even paralyze people completelly.

That's why i believe it's a good thing, that people try to "debunk" such beliefs. They're actually doing a favour to those, who really want to know. It's important to know both sides of an argument, before making a decision based upon a belief. If something is true, it's gonna be the debunking attempts, that are going to proove it.

I really wonder what will happen in 2012. What will the believers do, if it doesn't come true, and they spend all their worldly possesions on digging a hole?

I've seen people waiting for the end of the world before. And when it didn't come to pass, some of them even killed themselves, while the lucky ones "only" fell into depression and got away with some "happy pills".

I guess some people want the world to end...

[edit on 29-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You betcha OzWeatherman

You nailed it in one easy peasy...

A bunch of ideas some clown pulled off the Net and decided "Hey !!! this could make a really cool theory that could wow the ATS crowd..."

Dum Dum.....

Wrong !!! It failed dismally and earned the member concerned a reputation of posting whatever theory, and refusing to back it up with evidence...Saying "its not up to me to do your research, use a search engine....?

Sheesh...

The standard on this board, as I mentioned earlier is to:

Post your argument as logically as you can without any references or evidence, and thats cool

Better still, if you can quote some reputable references to support your theory, even better...

We all know the poster in this thread who has failed to meet these basic tenets of making a decent argument on ATS...

We should not tolerate further postings from such persons unless they are prepared/able to meet these minimum conditions...

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
I really wonder what will happen in 2012. What will the believers do, if it doesn't come true, and they spend all their worldly possesions on digging a hole?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by deezee]

Thats an easy one.....they will just pick another date. Go back through all the prophecies from the bible, nostradamus etc and BAM! There you have it, another end of the world date!!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ok so here it goes someone asked me where I found the evidence of radio signals being shown up from this planet well if its not planet X then what is it?

www.aztlan.net...

this is my last post on this matter but I will tell you one thing if all does happen, dont ask people to forgive you in the end for calling them crazy or liars. By the way there is many more things to happen in 2012 other then just planet X so whatever happens, happens, either way it wont be good.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Ok Hildar...So there's "rumblings" in the center of our own galaxy...

Before I post further, go look it up if you must, and tell us all how far our solar system is from the center of our galaxy at the moment...

Come back to us with said detail, and then we can discuss how bad this may or not be...

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Ok so here it goes someone asked me where I found the evidence of radio signals being shown up from this planet well if its not planet X then what is it?
Hilda

First of all, the article has nothing to do with planet X. Secondly, and please correct me if I am wrong Hilda (as apparently you are an expert), the center of galxies consists , and has been confirmed, of super massive black holes. So if planet X is sending out radio signals from the center of our galaxy it would be in a tad bit of trouble. Also the Milky Way is approximately 100,000 light years in diameter while the thickness at the centre is about 80,000 light years. What I am trying to say is that if planet X is near the center of the galaxy, its orbit would take thousands of light years to reach us and no planet I know of can travel at the speed of light, crossing through other solar systems and ignoring all other objects that have gravitational pulls, pretty much ignoring the laws of physics and astrophysics. So, yeah, that article is crap

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Do some more research

[edit on 29/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join