It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmans Brother Found Dead (Kucinich)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Honestly people...not everything is a conspirecy. Let's see what the autopsy says before we get all hot and bothered. Let's let Mr. Kucinich, and his family, mourn their loss, shall we?

'course I realize that many of you won't believe the autopsy report, unless it says "...he was murdered by the NWO...".

Let's have a moritorium on the CT for a few days, eh?

My condolences to the Kucinich family.

no moratorium.

everything IS a conspiracy.

my condolences to the non-elites.

remember michael zebuhr!

DOWN with the federal reserve! DOWN with monopolies! DOWN with backroom backscratching!! DOWN with etc., etc., etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Reason: Kucinich sits in the House and as a member can introduce a call for impeachment proceedings. Don't paint him as a powerless wacko. Given his views and particularly his position, he is a real threat to the administration.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
The simple fact is, unless there is a reason to kill the guy, why do it? You can't give me a reason, because there isn't one.

It's been painted in big red letters for you throughout the thread. If you don't think there are politically motivation assassinations in USA then I want some of your pills please

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Of course this death is extremely suspicious guys. Dont say otherwise, we all know Dennis Kucinich was flirting with 911, UFO, Impeachment, etc and this is his message.

Oh my, soon he will be exposing people to Ideas that our government lies, and government officials sometimes choose profit rather than telling the truth. Lets be honest for a minute. Let us assume that Kucinich had the limelight for an hour. You think that he is going to say anything people have not already heard?

Do you think he will introduce new ideas to the public? NO. Do you think he will have some sway in government? No.

This guy has no momentum, and no power. He doesn't have the limelight, and even if he did, anyone that would believe him already knows what he is talking about. The general public wouldn't take him seriously.

Why do you think the MSM is going to such lengths in every report out there to say NO EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY?

Or maybe, they just did this astonishing thing, and reported the same thing. Just think about it, why wouldn't they say it, when the guy DIED? Before the report of a heart attack, they were still INVESTIGATING. When you do that, you try to find out if there was foul play. They didn't find any. They said that, and the media reported it. AMAZING.

Just think about that for a moment... Why are they even saying that unless the case is bloody obviously suspicious. Of course it stinks, and given the record of the PTB, and you still got NO truth on JFK let alone any of the others or 911 or anything. Your MSM and accepted history is nothing more than a fairytale.

Honestly, what are you talking about? Maybe this conflicts with alot of the beliefs you have, but alot of the things we have done wrong as a country are in highschool history books. They aren't a secret. I don't get why you bring up credible conspiracies like JFK, and throw it in the melting pot with a natural heart attack. People die, its a proven fact ya know.

In conclusion I want to ram home this point - when was the last time you read about a heart attack and in every report proclaiming NO FOUL PLAY?

When they report the no foul play before they know the cause of death. They do updates for a reason.

They are saying this because people who want to go on believing the lies will have some denial mechanism they can subconsciously cling onto and let the truth slide into the murky waters of history.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I believe in alot of conspiracies. But the ones I believe in have facts to back them up. Documents, proof. They are damn near considered closed cases, or pretty close to it.

Saying "look the brother of a politician who is 52 died of a heart attack face down, that must mean a mass conspiracy" is not denying ignorance at all.

What you are saying above is a result of your paranoia mechanism kicking in, because you don't want to believe that there simply isnt anything deeper to dig into here. That some things just happen out of the Blue. Some things aren't plotted, they are unexpected. You have this alternate view of reality, and every conspiracy is another way to keep a grip on it. It is called paranoia.

Suspicious is a good thing, but what you are suffering from is alot more than suspicious. You don't evaluate the facts, you ignore them and move on with your own views.

PS Personally, I think they know if they touch Ron Paul it would be blood in the streets, so Kucinich was a softer target for the cowards.

edit - once again gottago, you deliver.

Please, if anyone were a danger it would be Ron Paul. If anyone were worth threatening it would be him. Kucinich is a pebble, Ron Paul has turned into a boulder. You think anybody is worried about Kucinich? Not a chance.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
no moratorium.

everything IS a conspiracy.

my condolences to the non-elites.

remember michael zebuhr!

DOWN with the federal reserve! DOWN with monopolies! DOWN with backroom backscratching!! DOWN with etc., etc., etc.

Wow, was that a joke? Are you a Ron Paul supporter. No wait, don't answer. Its the kind of people like you that give Fox News Ammunition to blast on Ron Paul with. I support him 99%, but you give the whole campaign a bad name.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Some things just happen. Live with it. Maybe if you would focus on what has REAL potential to be a conspiracy, more would get done about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Marilyn Monroe death ruled suicide, no autopsy necessary on that, cause of death is self inflicted overdose. We now know a dozen pills shoved down her throat sideways, possible injection marks on skin, bruised skin, and "Hear No Evil See No Evil" mexican house maid. And of course , our beloved RFK and brother in law Peter caught speeding from scene, issued a speeding ticket as RFK looked like a sweating O.J. getting away to the airport from what the officer says.

If Dennis had met same fate of "NATURAL CAUSES" you would be suspicous or same feeling of just his time to go ?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Reason: Kucinich sits in the House and as a member can introduce a call for impeachment proceedings. Don't paint him as a powerless wacko. Given his views and particularly his position, he is a real threat to the administration.

So what, he could propose anything he wants. They send it to committee, it disappears, and nobody hears about it to begin with. Don't you know how politics on the hill work?

He can introduce whatever he wants, but the vast majority of politicians would get rid of it before it ever makes the paper, let alone headlines.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You are barking up the wrong tree. I believe in alot of conspiracies. But the ones I believe in have facts to back them up. Documents, proof. They are damn near considered closed cases, or pretty close to it.

And before your chosen conspiracies had any documents or proof, there were a few determined people who realised that something stank and refused to let the coverstory stick.

I am NOT making the conclusion this was another NWO hit, but I AM stating it is bloody suspicious. OK. You think I'm paranoid, I think you're naive, let's leave it at that and see what others have to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's been painted in big red letters for you throughout the thread. If you don't think there are politically motivation assassinations in USA then I want some of your pills please

And its been post in clear logical arguments, if there is any reason at all to kill this man, Ill give you a cookie.

Unfortunately I have a good feeling you are going to starve tonight.

Sure there are pleanty of people who would like to get political assassins, and even some that go through with it, but they usually have a reason behind it. There is usually a threat. Kucinich and his brother were about a big a threat to the establishment as Britney Spears intelligence is a threat to the People at Mensa.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
no joke.

i'm canadian.
if i was american, i would definitely rally behind either kucinich or paul.

however, because EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, even THEY are suspect. evil has no limit.

here's some meat and potatoes:

a guy is buying tires.
he phones his neighbor (who knows both of the major tire manufacturers' accountants in the area, and is playing poker with them that night) and says, 'get me some info on their costs and markups'.

the next day, he uses the information to get the best deal on tires.

CONSPIRACY!!!???

you betcha.

i may start a "FREE THE WORD CONSPIRACY" campaign. i'll need inside help, though.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

And before your chosen conspiracies had any documents or proof, there were a few determined people who realised that something stank and refused to let the coverstory stick.

I am NOT making the conclusion this was another NWO hit, but I AM stating it is bloody suspicious. OK. You think I'm paranoid, I think you're naive, let's leave it at that and see what others have to say.

Or there were just some people who found government documents and such showing it was a conspiracy.

There is nothing to point to a conspiracy here. Nothing. There is no motive, although you can create one in your head. There is no threat, though you can try to make one up too. If there were any threat, motive, or underlying factor that would make this reasonable, I would give it a real chance, but honestly, there is alot better chance of a conspiracy in microbiologist deaths than this politicians brothers death.

It is really that simple. There are pleanty of more important and threatening individuals out there to kill or make fear for their lives, than a politician most people never heard of and will never take seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So what, he could propose anything he wants. They send it to committee, it disappears, and nobody hears about it to begin with. Don't you know how politics on the hill work?

He can introduce whatever he wants, but the vast majority of politicians would get rid of it before it ever makes the paper, let alone headlines.

Well GR, just jumped the shark there.

You're arguing that a US congressman would introduce impeachment proceedings and no one would hear about it? In this political climate?

That's simply preposterous.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

no joke.

i'm canadian.
if i was american, i would definitely rally behind either kucinich or paul.

however, because EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, even THEY are suspect. evil has no limit.

here's some meat and potatoes:

a guy is buying tires.
he phones his neighbor (who knows both of the major tire manufacturers' accountants in the area, and is playing poker with them that night) and says, 'get me some info on their costs and markups'.

the next day, he uses the information to get the best deal on tires.

CONSPIRACY!!!???

you betcha.

i may start a "FREE THE WORD CONSPIRACY" campaign. i'll need inside help, though.

OOHHHH NOOOOO!!!! what ever will we do to stop that fiend!? So what? Even then, not everything is a conspiracy. Guy is walking down the street drunk, goes to cross the street without looking gets hit by a car. That guy driving so happens to be a cop with a short temper. Conspiracy? Nope. but as they say S*** Happens. Learn to live with it. There are some things that just don't have anything more to it.

Guy doesn't take care of himself health wise. He become a politician later in life. His family has a line of heart disease. One day hes doing some stressful paper work, has a massive heart attack and dies right on the spot. It happens, and it happens often. At 52, there is no doubt it is entirely possible it was natural. If his brother was 28 or even 38 I would be suspicious as hell. I have known people to die at 45 of heart failure. Sometimes it runs in the family.

I don't expect you to see it objectively because you are predispositioned to the belief it is a conspiracy before hand. You said it yourself, everything is a conspiracy. That means you are not objective in the slightest. It makes it pretty easy for me to discard your argument when it is fueled by personal feelings rather than facts.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Are you a Ron Paul supporter. No wait, don't answer. Its the kind of people like you that give Fox News Ammunition to blast on Ron Paul with. I support him 99%, but you give the whole campaign a bad name.

signature
"I got a shotgun rifle and a 4wd and a country boy can survive"

Vote Ron Paul 2008 President.

me? I give Fox News Ammunition(is the capital 'A' a literary 'spoonerism'?)!?

maybe you should change your quote, if'n you don't want to join my bad name givin' horde of Fox News Ammunition Manufacturers.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So what? Even then, not everything is a conspiracy.

fair enough.

EVERYTHING POLITICAL IS A CONSPIRACY!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Well GR, just jumped the shark there.

You're arguing that a US congressman would introduce impeachment proceedings and no one would hear about it? In this political climate?

That's simply preposterous.

www.foxnews.com...

you remember that? Neither does anyone else. I remember the incident where she smacked an officer when detaining her at the door of the house, but not her impeachment bill. The only way you will find anything on kucinich impeachment bill is if you are looking for it. Aside from the fact he has already introduced it twice, and it was already sent to committee twice, nobody really hears about it.

He doesn't have any real weight, just like Ron Paul didn't before people started donating to his campaign and people started showing up in mass amounts to support him. He got out there, and people listed. They liked what they heard. Kucinich got out there, and he didn't go anywhere. He isn't going anywhere but home.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

signature
"I got a shotgun rifle and a 4wd and a country boy can survive"

Vote Ron Paul 2008 President.

me? I give Fox News Ammunition(is the capital 'A' a literary 'spoonerism'?)!?

maybe you should change your quote, if'n you don't want to join my bad name givin' horde of Fox News Ammunition Manufacturers.

You might want to re examine the make up of the US. There are 90 guns for every 100 people in america, and I would bet you that you can't go 200 yard down a highway without seeing a pick up truck or SUV of some sort. You might want to think about where this is for a minute.

Remember, this is america, where alot of people re elected bush just because he reminded them of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven after 9/11.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Well said, starred.

I just lost my post due to a random browser issue. So suffice it to say, I agree that considering the information on important issues is much more productive that evangelizing denial or jumping immediately to conclusions.

In this case, it is interesting that just about every, if not every report that came out before any autopsy was performed or any comment from Kucinich is quoted to say "no evidence of foul play". That is suspicious in and of itself, IMO. I also see that Rep. Kucinich has encountered some other recent barriers that seem unusual in nature:
blogs.usatoday.com...

I don't know if we will find out or not, but before coming to any conclusions, I'd like to hear what he has to say. If this was a message to him, let's hope he speaks out. Of course, if it was a message, it's much easier to hope that of someone else than to do it being the person to whom it was sent.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

You got all kinds of shady things going on before an election. Another Political Grave Yard casualty i guess next to the Scientist Graveyard across the street.

Smells funny most definately.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Someone asked to see who all was suspicious about Kunich's death? Count me in. I think that any or all citizen's in this country have a God-given right to be suspicious.
I do not need anyone's permission to have my own opinions about things. Yes, I agree that it could be natural causes as well as anything else. But I still find it a great coincidence in light of his brother's public statement about certain agendas.
I will be very happy if I am wrong. But I think it's out of order to be so violently opposed to the possibilty of foul play or anyone who considers the possibility.
So, there's my vote. I think it reeks to high heaven.
Furthermore, inspite of Georgie being in office and dismantling our constitution, I believe that it is still legal to have an opinion. And that is what the OP of this topic gave, was his opinion.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by sizzle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join