It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmans Brother Found Dead (Kucinich)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not to be a beacon of sanity and reasonable thought within the ATS community, but didn't the initial report say there was no foul play apparent? And also no violence, against himself or others.

Dennis is the older of his seven siblings, Perry was the youngest, and 52. He probably had a heart attack, or a stroke, or a number of potential sudden, silent killers could've crept up on him. He was 52.

1+1=2, not 3. Stop jumping to conclusions, start thinking rationally.

Now if they find polonium in his blood....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would not jump to any conclusion, but this is interesting to say the least.

Definitely something to keep up to date on.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wolf of War ha ha my only foe on ATS never did find out what that is for?

Anyway your right Wolf Of War its very easy to jump to conclusions but then i dont believe in coincidence. And everyone knows this has suspicious written all over it in underlined and bold font.

If it is a power play then could you imagine being in Kucinichs shoes, we'll kill your family and get away with it if you dont play ball. Powerful message to send to other candidates as well.

Whether or not this is a hitjob if i was one of the candidates right now opposing the regime in some way i would be feeling very scared for my family this morning.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Also, why in the world isn't this on CNN?

Probably for the same reason nobody's heard of Paul Wellstone, or any number of others who have had weird accidents, or shot themselves in the back of the head a couple times, or exploded into flames in a 40mph collisions, or just dropped dead for no apparent reason other than being alone. There's a great thread here on ATS somewhere about people who have died under questionable circumstances, any of you guys remember the name of that thread, something about people having died for the truth or something to that effect?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos

Anyway your right Wolf Of War its very easy to jump to conclusions but then i dont believe in coincidence. And everyone knows this has suspicious written all over it in underlined and bold font.

If it is a power play then could you imagine being in Kucinichs shoes, we'll kill your family and get away with it if you dont play ball. Powerful message to send to other candidates as well.

Whether or not this is a hitjob if i was one of the candidates right now opposing the regime in some way i would be feeling very scared for my family this morning.

1) Theres no foul play

2) Theres no evidence of violence inflicted

3) 52 year old people die every day. 6,235 people die EVERY day in the united states. About two people die a second. Are they all murdered by the government?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
1) Theres no foul play

3) 52 year old people die every day. 6,235 people die EVERY day in the united states. About two people die a second. Are they all murdered by the government?

Probably a 'suspected' heart attack, or 'unexplained natural causes'. Yeah it happens every day...

"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."
-Robin Cook
Former British Foreign Secretary and Member of Parliament
(who fell over dead one day from walking by himself shortly after that quote was printed by the way, it was called a 'suspected' heart attack)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

And i don't believe in coincidences, it may very well be that this poor man has lost his brother because of natural influences.

For me though personally it seems a little convenient. I don't know why im arguing though we'll most likely never know either way.

This is just that sort of incident that does send alarm bells ringing because of the cause of Kucininch and who he is opposing with some of his stances.

I dunno my spidey sense if you like is tingling all over with this one. I certainly wouldn't go digging around into this affair properly in less i had a premature death wish.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Not to be a beacon of sanity and reasonable thought within the ATS community, but didn't the initial report say there was no foul play apparent? And also no violence, against himself or others.

no foul play has been stated on many autopsies that were OBVIOUSLY foul play. like guys rapped in barb wire, or 'commiting suicide' by shooting themselves four times in the back of the head.

the old 'dead biologists' list of reports sure has a lot of 'no foul play' deaths which are most likely foul play.

hunter s. thompson was another to fall to the assassins.

william cooper, too.

it's not new. what is new, is the internet waking people up to the way the world turns.

all for one, and one for all!!! let's ride.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos

1) Theres no foul play

Yep and the one bullet theory makes absolute sense right?
Of course if his brother was killed they would not come out with it, you wouldnt read "well we had to wipe him out to shut Kucinich up"
52 year olds do die everyday but it's not the norm, I have never personally known anyone who died suddenly at 52, have you?
Kinda like the Clinton graveyard, how many people do you know who have been murdered?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
BABA DBAR

www.abovetopsecret.com...
My post lives on.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Yep and the one bullet theory makes absolute sense right?
Of course if his brother was killed they would not come out with it, you wouldnt read "well we had to wipe him out to shut Kucinich up"
52 year olds do die everyday but it's not the norm, I have never personally known anyone who died suddenly at 52, have you?
Kinda like the Clinton graveyard, how many people do you know who have been murdered?

Actually I knew about three people personally that died, around the age of 50 (one 48, one 54, on 55ish) that died of a heart failure or heart attack. Infact, in the ages of 48 to 64, Heart Disease and Heart Attacks are the second largest cause of death in the united states per 100,000 people, next to cancer.

no foul play has been stated on many autopsies that were OBVIOUSLY foul play. like guys rapped in barb wire, or 'commiting suicide' by shooting themselves four times in the back of the head.

Gee, I didn't realize Mr. Kucinich was wrapped up in barb wire while committing suicide by shooting himself four times in the back of the head.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Personally I am not voting for either Republicans or Democrats. Now, I have my own version, and it has to do with ex-vietnam veterans in this Nation. I am a civilian, but if I been in the Armed Services, you would not be thinking of voting for either political party for about the last 40 years. Ya, go ahead and keep threathening civilians in this Country after some of the lying baby-boomer ex-veterans. It has nothing to do with Bush so much as they think they all have Special Rights in the USA. Act around like you think some of you are Fed Employees when you are not, and thinking your high rear-ends can make like the USA and foreign Nations, especially in this part of the Country. Shove it along with them thinking the way that they do. No, amount of this anti-socialness is going to make it in the future. That would include some members of Congress. I really do not care what they think any of them are doing, they have already done it.

And the Supreme Court better get their Act together, after the last episode and the last Supreme Court. I don't some foreign Nations either, but in this Country, to have a few who think they can also do what they want to, and they better start remembering the Civil War of the '60's and who they think they blame for them high faces. Don't press this issue with me, anyone of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In loving memory for Mr. Kucinich and GrimReapers original post I present to you Version 2.0 of the factual and fascinating analyses done by distinguished members of ATS chat…

Dennis Kucinich brother was demolished by the government, and it was made to look like a terrorist attack. He fell at freefall speeds though while pointing to thermite in his heart. He was killed off in order to stop the mighty following of Dennis Kucinich that doesn't yet exist. However the terrorists are time travelers and friends of Titor who are all trying to stop the coming civil war that Mr. Kucinich would start because of the 9/11 investigation. Alas the mystery is being resolved, as such in conclusion, John Titor was right after all…

Sorry but that seems as logical, on topic, coherent and relevant as half the posts on this thread, now that's saying something…

BABA DBAR!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
NO WP, that post just shows the maturity and stupidity some people will go to to discredit a very VALID suspicion.

This guy died, unexpectidly.
Immediately we are told ' its nothing suspicous '

this is before an autopsy.

Immediately, one shouldnt believe there's no foul play simply because of his brothers position.
Also, one should be willing to consider a cover up, being his brothers position, and his brothers beliefs in regards to the greatest crime committed against the people of the USA.

They killed oswald live on TV, you think the brother of a politican being killed quietly is 'out of the realm' of possibilty?

history has shown, and today is a perfect example, that dead men tell no lies. Saddam, Jfk.... the CIA has no problems in killing anyone, if there secrets are kept hidden.

I worry about citizens like you, who brasonly criticise anyone who says such!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Pot calling the Kettle black, huh?

I could say the exact same thing about a person thats so desperate to cling to grandiose conspiracies that they make a poor mans unfortunate natural death into something involving a massive conspiracy only hours after the report of his death was released. Bravo, it only took 68 minutes to soil a persons name.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

NO WP, that post just shows the maturity and stupidity some people will go to to discredit a very VALID suspicion.

My my... aside from your astonishing rudeness.. the same thing could be pointed to the other side in this situation, no?

This guy died, unexpectidly.
Immediately we are told ' its nothing suspicous '

Before any information is even released its already being called a "neocon" conspiracy ... am I the only one seeing the problem with such assertions? If anything it sets aside worrying about how the man died, and more about relaying off the wall hardcore political ideologies.

this is before an autopsy.

Exactly, if only you read your own words..

Immediately, one shouldnt believe there's no foul play simply because of his brothers position.
Also, one should be willing to consider a cover up, being his brothers position, and his brothers beliefs in regards to the greatest crime committed against the people of the USA.

His BROTHERS position, not his own... I suppose if a Senators 6th cousin died of cancer it would be the government as well eh? And as far as the "greatest crimes committed against he American people, well is this not pure speculation? .. Kind of hard to call someone "stupid" when you your self make such remarks.

They killed oswald live on TV, you think the brother of a politican being killed quietly is 'out of the realm' of possibilty?

One of a hundred theories.. but hey, they all somehow tie into this huh?
Yes, I see the logic..

history has shown, and today is a perfect example, that dead men tell no lies. Saddam, Jfk.... the CIA has no problems in killing anyone, if there secrets are kept hidden.

You make your wild assertions based on what facts?

Political ideologies. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I worry how many people, like you, who not only put forth their political ideologies into every available issue even though so many are never even connected in any way what so ever, and who criticize anyone who listens more to rationality and reason to the wild speculative fantasies of a raving political hate hatemonger.

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
woah woah hold the phone,
My first post on page 1 said i believe it to be suspicous simply because of his brother.

And this was a conspiracy a 67 minutes ago my friend, thats unfortunate reality being he's the brother of kucinich, and kucinich's statements.
MY post has nothing to do with it, but observe blatant susipicion. so back off, your moods obviously right.

I found WP's post rather immature, simply for the lengths he'd go to to tie in 911 theories with this mans poor unfortunate death, and in the same paragraph painting people illogical and incoherent simply for believe its suspicous.

rockpuck,

his brother? thats correct.
you dont think your sibling dying (if it is murder) would be a proficient message? wouldnt be rather loud in its meaning?

I make my assumptions based on the fact that if something is sufficient enough to razzle doubt, then that warrants a thought.

Now, 911 is still to this day a very hot topic.
its 50/50 wether you talk to someone and they believe '' yes its a lie ''

so, when someone so brasonly comes out, a government official none the less and says
'' yes, there's extreme conflicts between the Bush admin, and the report made about that incident ''
Id find it WORTHY of a thorough investigation when that mans brother suddenly dies.

this would be LOGICAL!

and I love how consistently its the same people stating the same bs..

wolfofwar, rockpuck, wp... always a pleasure to chat!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
in conclusion,
im not saying it IS Murder...
but simply for the realities of the people involved it warrants an investigation.

people die all the time YES

but when people die that are attached to specific people, you tend to look at it a little harder.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I found WP's post rather immature, simply for the lengths he'd go to to tie in 911 theories with this mans poor unfortunate death, and in the same paragraph painting people illogical and incoherent simply for believe its suspicous.

Is that not the same reason you believe this to be a... conspiracy? .. Because his brother was involved with the investigation? Was it not Kennedy's brother who got # faced and recked his car? .. I suppose the government spiked his drink so his hard line liberal stance would not interfere with the immortal Neocons?

his brother? thats correct.
you dont think your sibling dying (if it is murder) would be a proficient message? wouldnt be rather loud in its meaning?

And the reason for killing him would be........?

I think some people watch WAY to many hollywood movies..

I make my assumptions based on the fact that if something is sufficient enough to razzle doubt, then that warrants a thought.

True, no doubt, yet so many refuse the obvious and most likely answer, that he simply died.. its not unnatural for it to happen, I hear it happens to everyone.

If you question it, make sure you question all sides, and take a perspective of all sides, not just "ZOMG .. Neocons!"

Now, 911 is still to this day a very hot topic.

If you ask me 9/11 lost a lot of steam because 1. Theories did not make sense 2. Evidence for or against it was insufficient. Crappy government investigation, I wouldn't doubt that.. but these infamous Neocons, why, they are God like.. 007 skills and all, trust me, if it where as big as so many claim to be, the entire thing would have unraveled by now.

so, when someone so brasonly comes out, a government official none the less and says
'' yes, there's extreme conflicts between the Bush admin, and the report made about that incident ''
Id find it WORTHY of a thorough investigation when that mans brother suddenly dies.

Because hes the first person to do that huh?
So they killed, not him, his brother?

this would be LOGICAL!

I see.... nothing logical about that at all.

and I love how consistently its the same people stating the same bs..

wolfofwar, rockpuck, wp... always a pleasure to chat!

*sniff sniff* .. but.. does this mean... mean that we are not friends any more?
Why, if I didn't know better I would say you simply don't like people with differing views then you?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
in conclusion,
im not saying it IS Murder...
but simply for the realities of the people involved it warrants an investigation.

people die all the time YES

but when people die that are attached to specific people, you tend to look at it a little harder.

So 67 minutes in, before any coroner reports, with only a preliminary scene that the police investigator has decided that it was a natural death, with no foul play, and we're already jumping to grandiose conclusions of conspiracies and assassinations?

Whos denying ignorance on this thread tonight?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join