It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmans Brother Found Dead (Kucinich)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Congressmans Brother Found Dead (Kucinich)

www.newsnet5.com

CLEVELAND -- Perry Kucinich, brother of U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, was found dead Wednesday morning at his east-side home.

Perry Kucinich was found face down by another brother, Larry Kucinich, at about 9 a.m.

~snip~

The county coroner said that an autopsy is set to be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

There were no signs of foul play.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich brother found dead. I saw a youtube vid where he said he would reopen the 911 investigation. When his wife was asked why no-one else would do this, she replied because "they're scared".

www.newsnet5.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
that may have sent just the message "they" wanted as....

He [Kucinich] also said that as chairman of a House subcommittee on domestic policy, he plans to launch an investigation of "a narrow portion" of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. He offered few details, but said his subcommittee would be looking at "a few, specific discrepancies in the public record." The 9/11 Commission that published its final report in 2004 never resolved some conflicting facts, Kucinich said. He announced his own look at 9/11 in answer to a question from an audience member. The man complained that the 9/11 Commission was too tied to the Bush administration to offer an unbiased report, and Kucinich agreed

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Once again too much of a coincidence, i swear the American Government is so insane, and nobody is doing anything about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow..... this sure does sound like a message to me as well. If it isn't 9/11, it could be the impeachment proceedings.

Or it could be completely unrelated, but it sure is suspicious. I wonder if he will change his stance on any of his issues?

Also, why in the world isn't this on CNN?

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I tell you what, if there was one thing that would piss me off it would be this. If I were Dennis Kucinich I'd be out for blood & balls, regardless if they found evidence of foul play or not.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
I tell you what, if there was one thing that would piss me off it would be this. If I were Dennis Kucinich I'd be out for blood & balls, regardless if they found evidence of foul play or not.

or hiding under my bed shaking like a leaf.... "oh my god... what have i done?"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

It's well past the time to hide under the bed. They know to look there.

The only defense is a strong offense. Ron Paul for President.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know the autopsy results. I don't know if these people own the coroners offices or not, so we might just see a "natural causes" even if it isn't. I agree, it is a suspicious death to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Looks like kucinich just got a dire warning from murder incorporated to stand down with public grandstanding his position in the presidential race.

8 and half minute quick video of kucinichs position.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by never_tell

The only defense is a strong offense. Ron Paul for President.

My mentality exactly!

How about this..

"When you get hit, you have to hit back harder."

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If their willing to take somebody out as a "warning" to Dennis , i would really hate to see what they would do Ron Paul if he got nominated or even elected.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How old was the brother, what were the circumstances? This is tragic, the freaking nwo strikes again -- g'darned illuminati end-of-their useless Imperialist calendar -- all the most reason to impeach, he was opening a 9/11 investigation?

This should be an eye-for-an-eye situation w/ these war criminals in charge of the U.S.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bobby Kennedy's biggest mistake was waiting for his revenge.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Pretty brason if you ask me.
I think it will just entice him to be more forthcoming in his accusations and attacks.

If there's any doubt, theres no doubt - thanks Deniro,

No foul play?

Yeah right..

just like the British weapons inspector!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is absolute insanity, anyone who can figure out that 1+1=2 could figure out this conspiracy (I leave theory off because I feel it doesnt apply here)
What scares me, terrifies me, is the blatant in your face actions they are taking. It's like they do not fear any retribution, they do not care, so does that mean America is over. If they don't fear us I take that as they feel they are in complete control behind the scenes and they have everything in place so that if the people decided to wake up we wouldnt have a chance.
My sincere condolences and prayers go out to the family, horrible, horrible I am so sorry.
My brother in law (who is a diehard liberal) told me that a Kucinich/Paul ticket would be the way to go. You all know that I am an RP freak so I said a Paul/Kucinich ticket would be better.
Either way I was pretty impressed that my diehard liberal BIL would be willing to vote for a Repub(libertarian, ssshhh) even if it was only as VP to a Dem.
What is our country coming to? It has been building since WW2, sped up with JFK, RFK and is now full speed heading towards disaster.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This intrigues me, can you please go in to further detail? or give some links so I can go do some reading. I have not done nearly as much research on Bobby as I have on JFK.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

This intrigues me, can you please go in to further detail? or give some links so I can go do some reading. I have not done nearly as much research on Bobby as I have on JFK.

Same guys what brought you JFK. Anyone who threatens the establishment but doesn't actually do something about it is a dead man walking.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I remember Dennis Kucinich spoke up about UFOs on a televised debate a few months ago. I wonder if this was related to something happening behind the scenes - a warning to not reveal what he knows.. well it's all speculation but you never know..

Sad news though.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, poor guy. The initial reports say that no foul play is suspected, but man oh man, this is one of the biggest coincidences ever if that is true. I'll reserve further judgment until after the findings of the autopsy, but this has *SUSPICIOUS* stamped all over it.

I only found out about Kucinich a few days ago (I'm not American) but from what I have gathered so far, he looks like a great candidate, and that 8 min youtube video only reinforced that opinion. So far, my favourite has been Ron Paul, but if Dennis becomes president, I'd be more than happy with that, too.

Seewhatudo: a Kucinich/Paul ticket would be the way to go.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join