It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmans Brother Found Dead (Kucinich)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

I take it you have not watched the debates.

2.78 million people heard what he had to say.

I would agree that further details are needed but when dealing in situations such as these we must investigate or we may well end up letting another one of their crimes go undetected.

in regards to 9/11 he has been the most forthcoming person who is still in office.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe its just me being paranoid and putting things together that dont go. But I thought maybe I would post what i've been thinking about. I read this post watergatesummer.blogspot.com...
and then read the comments hoping to find an update, and one girl posted that updates would be on Kucinich's website, and then I found all this stuff about is brother Perry. Which is also the name of the 5th largest nuclear power plant in the US, which had been shut down for a day, and on the same day that it was shut down they found a loaded gun in there. Story at www.wkyc.com...

Its okay if you guys say that my thoughts are really far off, that is what I want to hear because this stuff is just too strange.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Who's Ron Paul?

Sounds a candybar. Does it have nuts in it?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Palasheea]

Does your brain have nuts in it? Ha. ------------PC

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Saviorcomplex...

Why you are attempting to diminish his name is beyond me but Kucinich has a very large, loyal and dedicated following all over the country.

This is true.
Although the PTB and corporate owned MSM are making every effort to ignore Kucinich, he has many backers. And the fact that they are trying to marginalize him will not work. They tried this before so it is not unexpected this time...there are many who will write his name in if we have to.

He is a threat to the PTB, and for those who think his impeachment bill will be forgotten...think again. That bill has gained a lot of support but you most likely won't hear much about that if you're waiting to hear it on the MSM.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

But, if I was not a member here who logs onto this forum everyday, I would have NO idea who Ron Paul is -- and my favorite show, btw is Meet the Press... I watch all of those Sunday morning political talk shows religiously ever week -- for many years now.. never anything at all about Ron Paul.

Here's your chance:

Ron Paul on Meet the Press

He definitely hasn't been covered as much as the rest...but he sure has some interesting things to say. Who wouldn't want to see the end of the IRS?

He also has the most contributions from active military personnel.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
why is it that all threads on ATS get de-railed

makes me want to look at other forums instead of trying to "win" the prize of convincing skeptics to admit conspiracy is an option

i admire skeptism but i de-test when counter arguments are based on name calling and other such comebacks that are built on repetive sarcasm

when will people learn to stop taking the bait unless someone debates with critical thinking ...........i mean the point of some people's motives is to derail threads, there is no reason to try and combat them w/ logic IGNORE them unless they debate you with RESPECT

is there not something under terms and conditions that keeps this in moderation

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
IGNORE them unless they debate you with RESPECT

I couldn't agree more, if you see an obvious troll, and lets face it, there are several in this thread, just click ignore, and they disappear like magic! I recommend trying it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This guy apparently died 25 years before his time? Nothing unusual about that but maybe there could be foul play. Just because someone tells you on a TV that there maybe was not any foul play still can't make that a fact. Maybe he was killed, maybe he just had a heart attack. There sure maybe a large amount of money flowing around those campaigns, wouldn't you agree ATS members? Sure loooks like a large amount of money flowing around all over the place, but only Ron Paul took money from a bad man and Kucinich's brother had an unfortunate accident after talking about joining a Paul candidacy. And the government only went after Liberty dollar cause they love a "free market". Maybe these people questioning 911 have nothing to fear since we know GW loves to "tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories" and maybe where we find smoke there could also be a fire? Just maybe? Who knows, maybe Kucinich did something else to tick somebody else off, maybe his brother ate Big Macs three times a day, who knows.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

and maybe where we find smoke there could also be a fire?

I think the government has recently proven that smoke indicates one of two things...
1. White hot, steel vaporizing inferno hidden behind the smoke
2. An indicator that all is well with America

Clearly, since there was no vaporized steel nearby, we have the latter in this case.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
why is it that all threads on ATS get de-railed

makes me want to look at other forums instead of trying to "win" the prize of convincing skeptics to admit conspiracy is an option

i admire skeptism but i de-test when counter arguments are based on name calling and other such comebacks that are built on repetive sarcasm

when will people learn to stop taking the bait unless someone debates with critical thinking ...........i mean the point of some people's motives is to derail threads, there is no reason to try and combat them w/ logic IGNORE them unless they debate you with RESPECT

is there not something under terms and conditions that keeps this in moderation

Why, I strangely have a feeling your talking about me. I wonder why?

I personally only believe in critical thinking when the other person is actually usually critical thinking. What I've seen on this thread is delerium and blind jumps of conclusion about a mans death, 67 minutes after he died, after we were told he died naturally, and weaving of story involving barbed wire, poisoned tea, polonium, or something, involving a man thats low profile and essentially a rather nobody in the playing field.

I'd personally ignore all of you until you came up with some actual evidence or interesting thought besides patting eachother on the back saying "its a conspiracy, yay, lets hold hands and dance around a meadow" but I guess I can't, because somebody has to be a voice of reason and logic on ATS.

And this isn't to say I don't understand your thoughts, I'm skeptical, but I believe in several conspiracy theories, especially those with some evidence behind it, but every time I try to fathom this to be a conspiracy, and I read the thoughts on this thread, I find a sticky wet crimson liquid poor out of my eyes and nose, and I don't think too good no more.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
amazing that there are still people that don't believe in government conspiracies.....two off the top of my head that have been proven, documented and are well known....LBJ's gulf of tonkin resolution during the vietnam war, that allowed us to bomb north vietnam... was completely fabricated and has been admitted to by the government...the Iran-contra affair where 64 people were tried and convicted and was an admitted conspiracy by the government and those that perpetrated it...enough already of posters that continually try and portray those that post here as "wackos" or "nuts". o, and i suppose it is just a fabrication about nixon's watergate...you know...a former president of the united states?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

And don't forget the assasination of JFK. Wolf of War, I guess you thought Oswald worked alone? And don't you think it's a little weird that both JFK and his brother RFK were murdered?

[edit on 22/12/07 by forestlady]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
amazing that there are still people that don't believe in government conspiracies.....two off the top of my head that have been proven, documented and are well known....LBJ's gulf of tonkin resolution during the vietnam war, that allowed us to bomb north vietnam... was completely fabricated and has been admitted to by the government...the Iran-contra affair where 64 people were tried and convicted and was an admitted conspiracy by the government and those that perpetrated it...enough already of posters that continually try and portray those that post here as "wackos" or "nuts". o, and i suppose it is just a fabrication about nixon's watergate...you know...a former president of the united states?

I didn't say I don't believe in conspiracies, but I believe in conspiracies within reason. For a conspiracy to occur, at the basis, a group of people must conspire against something, and for me to look into a conspiracy theory, there must be evidence of a conspiracy. There IS no evidence here, so all there is is essentially a religion, blind faith and leaps of conclusion with no basis in reason, logic, or reality.

And don't forget the assassination of JFK. Wolf of War, I guess you thought Oswald worked alone? And don't you think it's a little weird that both JFK and his brother RFK were murdered?

So Dennis Kuiciniches brother, who died of no apparent foul play, of simply a natural circumstance, is the same as two people that were KILLED, with bullets?

All I'm starting to see in this thread is blind followers of logical fallacies and idiom.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Is it impossible that this guy had a heart attack?

I agree he is very different than the average politician but DK doesn't have enough power for anyone to go after him. The dems took the house and the senate and still couldn't do anything. Dk represents the far left and didn't have enough power in his own party to make anything happen. There is no need to "send him a message". If there was a need DK would have spilt he guts by now. I think it was just a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
All I'm starting to see in this thread is blind followers of logical fallacies and idiom.

On the contrary, you are so wrapped up in your own cul-de-sac opinion that you are blind to the obvious context of this thread: that there is simply reason (and precedent) for suspicion. No one is saying there is definitive or obvious proof of conspiracy, they are just asking questions. But carry on belting your dead horse, I'm sure it makes you feel more important.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Originally posted by WolfofWar

On the contrary, you are so wrapped up in your own cul-de-sac opinion that you are blind to the obvious context of this thread: that there is simply reason (and precedent) for suspicion. No one is saying there is definitive or obvious proof of conspiracy, they are just asking questions. But carry on belting your dead horse, I'm sure it makes you feel more important.

No no no, you see, What I saw on this thread was not asking questions, but it was a giant "pat on the back" committee. "1+1 =2. I agree, lets hold hands and dance."

I was just trying to inject some reason within the thread before it devolved further by simply saying "Hey, you realize that its 67 hours in, and theres NOTHING important about this mans death then any more of the 2,000 or so a day, and until something interesting pops up, theres no point into making this a whole thing.

I just didn't want to see this turn into a giant "Lets talk about moon soul collectors. yay!"

And I don't need to "belt" a dead horse to make myself feel important, I already feel important.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Also, why in the world isn't this on CNN?

Because very few things worth noticing are hardly ever on CNN...
(It took me a while to realise it, but I finally did and stopped watching them. Their "hour of glory" was in January 1991 - they've been living off those musty laurels ever since.)

The worst part is they still parade as a genuinely international news network. In reality, their "international" sphere is reduced to the G 8 and Asia. Their motto should be: "Where the Dough Is"...

And BBC World... what a joke!
Their only abiding interest seems to be Pakistan.

Thank God for the internet.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Please imagine this concept when looking at our congress, as well as the bravery of Kucinich( and I certainly do not agree with him on everything):

You have a regime that has an out of control CIA, MOSSAD, Joint Chiefs, who run the media, have huge amounts of oil money, Black Budget monies from sources that may make you sick, are obviously involved in sacrificing thousands of Americans in 911. Do you think they are just going to go away because of an election? Congressmen and women are being threatened with their lives and their family members, if they do not take the huge payoffs they are being offered of untraceable funds to keep this regime in power. This was a hit and a message to Kucinich, back off or you are next. As a physician, I can tell you there are easy ways to kill without traces, but there will be back up plans to make sure this case stays "no foul play". The pathologist that did the first exam of JFK was brutally tortured and killed. Subsequent exams used wax filler to change the look so no one could tell the shot came from a source lower than his head. His brain is still missing today. The "In Crowd" owns both the Dems and Repubs, why do you think they are the only real contenders in the next election? I hope Kucinich does get blood thirsty, it is time to start investigating them and causing them paranoia

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
After reading through Kucinich's CV, I noted the mafia once had a contract out on him.

en.wikipedia.org...
Kucinich's tenure as mayor is often regarded as one of the most tumultuous in Cleveland's history. After Kucinich refused to sell Muni Light, Cleveland's publicly owned electric utility, the Cleveland mafia put a hit on Kucinich. A hitman from Maryland planned to shoot him in the head during the Columbus Day Parade, but the plot fell apart when Kucinich was hospitalized and missed the event.

It's an interesting Wiki to read, sheds a lot of light on his character and after going through it, if I was a United Stasian think he'd be my preference over Ron Paul, though I'd fantasise about the 2 running together somehow.

It also mentions how he witnessed a UFO at Shirley McLaine's house...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whoever thinks that somebody can become a congressman in Us Congress and not have some weight to his words is foolish. Just because the guy isn't being talked about like hilary or britney spears doesn't mean his words haven't been noticed. If there is anyone that can change things, it is guys such as Dennis Kucinich, who have influence over national policies. You can bet there's a lot he's NOT saying at this point. Whoever may have ordered the hit on his brother would have definitely took notice of exactly what he WASN'T saying during the debates. I get the feeling that the implications of him gaining any sort of support from the masses could be devastating to the NWO and to the secret organizations that are running us into extinction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join