It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Jose!

Up until this point I was completely under the suspicion that you were the same as gridkeeper. In a sense, I feel like I've been proven dead wrong. I've asked countless times for them to reveal the technique/method/device they've been using so I could, as a third party, substantiate their claims.

Alas,

I've obviously had no luck! Although, they never gave me a response which included "breaching a contract" of any sorts. In fact, I was never able to get a direct response. It seems like they were using the Meade Deep Sky Imager II for their images. I'm not sure which exact model telescope but I've now read it was the 8" LX90? There was a very telling moment in one of their videos where they panned to show the laptop which they were using as their visual platform, that's how I was able to guess they'd be using software that I too am decently familiar with.

I never thought it would (or could) be so simple that a third grader could construct this apparatus? If so, why not just breach the contract on your part? I can understand that you're acting honorably but by releasing the knowledge/blue print to a few to prove it's not a complete and utter hoax, you'll be doing a much greater service to everyone. I'm under the impression that you've now given the final "nod" as to them being allowed to reveal this oh-so mystical device? If you were the final key, why not just go ahead and do it yourself?

Anyways, I hope you have more luck then I did in trying to have them share this information.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Also just thinking aloud regarding the statement by gridkeeper and the timeing of this thread, coincidence ?

Thanks for linking the thread Sherpa... To many threads going at once to focus on all of them...

As to coincidences The Military policy... "There are no such things as coincidences"...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Thanks Mr. Escamilla. You have been very active in this thread answering our questions and most of us appreciate this very much.

So just to get this straight, these machines would need to be captured in the same frame as the ISS or other known orbiting object to get the scale? Thats the only way?

O.K...Forget for a second that lenards invention can potentially see interplanetary machines. It seems to me that inventing a way to make your telescope infinately more powerful would be worth millions to a company like meade, Bushnell or the like.

So why is Lenard hitting you up for money for the pictures and vid? Shouldn't he be living in Mr. Burns mansion sipping brandy and smoking fine cigars? I don't get it. If it was me, id sell my iinvention for a bundle and release all the pics and vids of the crazy stuff it can see for free. If he is doing this for money, he is going about this all wrong. If he is doing this for disclosure, he is going about it all wrong, too. So im not really sure what to think.

The way this is being done just seems very illogical to me.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by METACOMET]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Aren't all the F.A.S.T. videos up at blip.tv anyway?

Yup they are and in ummmm 'storage' just in case of 'accidents'

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm truly amazed at some of you people. Can't you see that Leonard's 'satellite's quite possibly are a "complete and utter hoax"??

It seems that some of you KNOW this but you prefer not to KNOW for sure for some weird reason because if that was not the case, someone here would have contacted a telescope manufacturer/expert to ask him if it's possible to make some relatively easy and minor changes on a cheap commercial telescope where it would then possess the capabilities to capture photo's such as what Leonard has been showing.

Once an EXPERT is contacted on this, I'm sure this whole issue as to the veracity of Leonard's photo's will be put to rest -- yet, oddly enough, NO ONE HERE HAS DONE THAT YET!!.

But in any case, even though, IMHO, these photo's are probably fake or are not what Leonard claims them to be, at least our discussion on this topic has alerted us to the possibility that there may very well be satellites up that that no one can identify. Because of the "culture of secret" that's so pervasive among astronomers at conservatories all over the world, such information like this is immediately stashed away somewhere AWAY from public view. So in this regard, IMHO, it would seem that even if there ARE some unknown mysterious objects orbiting our planet, we, the public, will be the last ones to know about it.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
if it's possible to make some relatively easy and minor changes on a cheap commercial telescope where it would then possess the capabilities to capture photo's such as what Leonard has been showing.

Modifying telescopes (no matter how cheap and commercial) is actually a fairly common practice. If they are indeed using an 8" LX90 (Schmidt-Cassegrain), the cheapest variant ($2,000), then it is possible they've done modifications. Most of those modifications would be external though. A lot of folks find it to be an essential step for eventually wanting to make their own telescope. I'm just not convinced the apparatus is actually designed for what they claim it does. Instead it's made to specifically distort otherwise easily identifiable low Earth orbit objects. There are some unfortunate but very real faults that can occur on eye pieces that gives a very similar effect as to what we see from F.A.S.T videos.

Unfortunately I don't exactly remember how to reproduce the specific effect. It was either through water damage or a slightly bent lens.

Edit: Not to mention it could be as simple as a homemade filter to produce the distortion effect they're trying to sell off as interstellar spaceships. There's a lot of variables and out of any single one of those you could potentially see something and fool yourself into it being something completely different.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jose,

Will there be a movie to cover a broad range of the evidence that you have gathered since you started filming these weird phenomena?

You could use footage from sources across the world and share quotes from respected professionals like you did for Interstellar. In fact you could even throw in a few interviews with other folk who have been filming Rods, stealth UFOs and interstellar objects plus testimonials from some respected big wigs.

Your work has the potential to inspire people with better resources and funding to investigate this stuff. There is currently a lot of interest in all things spacey from some of our societies newest millionaires, maybe you can show them something that is worthy of their funding.

Can you imagine what could be achieved with a single satellite?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Hello Jose,

you once again prove you've invested much of your time and money in the preparation of things to come after the disclousure of the aparatus by JLW. The theme park is very god way of presenting the phenomena to the public without scopes or any astronomical equipment.

Well and now we sit here waiting for it to happen.

iohen

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I really doubt we will hear a word from Leonard, both him and Gridkeeper (same person?) have had an eternity to provide proof but refuse. It's pretty clear that once there was no large sums of cash heading their / his way that the scam was over and all there was left was a bit of show boating to make it look like they really did have this remarkable device.

What makes this even more absurd is Leonard's claims of being harassed by some black op's people in helicopters (yes, I've seen the pictures) etc. Why in the world would the military waste thousands upon thousands watching a guy that can't even impress us with these images, if he had something deemed that important he would have simply vanished as would Jose who would have been a prime candidate for the same treatment.

Sorry Jose, I think you have been duped

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Even thou I am a firm beliver and think there are ships arround earth , this magic technique made by them is one big pile of stinking ummm everybody knows what
Like somebody else mentioned already , this invention of theirs would make them a huge ammount of monney so there is no logical explanation why both of them would be hiding it . For once they would give the world the proof and become heroes to alot of people , secondly they would be multimillionairs

So simple logc suggest that thye are a fraud.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
if i'm ever feeling down, i'm just gonna look at IOHEN's avatar.

PS:
have just been been nominated for 'worlds most off topic post'.
wish me luck!!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks Donoso! You sure sound like you know what you're talking about and as far as I'm concerned, you've pretty much given us an excellent run down on how Leonard was able to 'effect' those images to get the kind of results he did.

If anything, it's good to know this information for future reference should we run into something like this again.

This is a blatant attempt at intentional misrepresentation by someone who should be called, for all practical purposes .. a hoaxer. Grrrrrrr. When stuff like this happens where we find out that the jokes on us.. or at least for those of us who lack the knowledge and expertise in certain areas to be able to determine if something that is presented to us is real or not, I'm often left feeling a profound sense of violation; like I do now in this case.

At this point, I don't even want this person to show his face back here on this board again; he's a con-artist in the truest sense of that word!

Mclane, good points! Lol, it's so amazing the lengths some of these con-artists will go to to support their story but in most cases when they do that.. THEY GO TOO FAR.
Jeesh, can't we in this satellite encircled world find this guy and force him to walk the plank?? Or better yet, he needs to be dropped off on a remote tropical island somewhere inhabited by polar bears, wild boars, and some invisible Jurassic Park-like monsters....

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

um, i don't think you read donoso's (seemingly very educated) post properly,

(If they / is possible / very similar effect / it could be / potentially see. )

..and 'i' think the jury's still out, for the time being.

for a start, i'm not sure my eyes could mis-interpret this as being what it isn't if i tried...

nor this..

as for whether they are real, misinformation, disinformation or hoax,..
your GUESS is as good as mine.

but i'm leaving my rose tinted glasses on, for the time being.

from wishfull thinker

edit: apologies, my screencapture has degraded the images even further.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by livo74]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sorry Jose
I watched your vid posted on you tube and all that I saw was a bunch of plegerized video.
Of thing's most ufo researchers have seen over the years.
It sounds like your mad becaused you got tossed out of the loop.
Most UFo researchers know if Mr.Walson did photograph objects in space
around the earth,the military would surely try to keep him quiet
even to the point of threats. IE Roswell or Area 51.
If not for Bob Lazar comming forward most of the ufo researchers
wouldn't even know about Area 51,and roswell most of those people had
there lives threatened.IE there is a lot of desert out there and they will never find your bones.
Another case in point is Phil Schneider
who came out about the Dulce base and underground tunnels
and ended up being murdered.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Palasheea, after reading you post, I wondered where you were heading. This way or that? Take a look...

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm truly amazed at some of you people. Can't you see that Leonard's 'satellite's quite possibly are a "complete and utter hoax"??

So you are amazed at most people here on ATS who you claim are falling for the "hoax"? Then you say...

So in this regard, IMHO, it would seem that even if there ARE some unknown mysterious objects orbiting our planet, we, the public, will be the last ones to know about it.

So you do agree that there probably ARE some unknown and mysterious objects orbiting our planet!! So what's your point?

And Jose, bash on, regardless!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Riptide,

Here, here for mentioning the late Phil Schneider. Although his testimony / story is hard to prove or for that matter fathom I believe that it will be that sort of person who will blow this speculation wide open.

It is to bad that the whole field has become a money grab. Money is nice but I'd rather die knowing that History will remember me for being the one that proved it and had the brass to disclose it to the masses. You would no doubt make a little $$ as well. Where are we if we do not concern ourselves with histories judgement whether it be positive or negative.

Probably dead like this thread. Put up or shut up ! Sorry if that offends.

LGF

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Escamilla, you had a bit of momentum after 'greatest story ever denied', but in the eager pursuit of going after the the smokin' gun - you fell victim of apparent charlatans. If you don't do a complete check of facts (before releasing the film) in order to authenticate the films validity, you really only have yourself to fault.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker

To an extent I have to agree.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I think you should listen to Palasheea on this one, Mike.

She really knows all about hoaxes

I am also amazed, but it's at the hypocrisy of some people...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
So I hope this sheds a little more light on my intentions with this project. I pulled all the stops and went all the way with it. I had to shelve everything because he went south on us for no reason what-so-ever.

You know, assuming his technique is legit and does work - maybe he really did get Spooked by all the black helicopters and such? Maybe his life was threatened?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join