It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A bit of news from Gridkeeper... This was posted in the other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted it here because of what was said... I find it very revealing actually
(See part two....)

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Here you have a great opportunity to meet Jose's challenge and show the conviction of your presentation... why do you hesitate?

Here is the ISS image I was referring to... give us something to work with and we can have this fellow 'have a go'

When not using this technique many of the objects are just points of light.

That is a VERY interesting statement.... Here is a video created by a member of Pegasus... Jack Arneson... Subject The Star Arcturus... Scope 8" Schmidt/Cassegrain

youtube.com...

This is one of the most amazing videos I have seen... it looks like trailing plasma...

Edit to add...
Weird embedded says link gone but not regular link

[edit on 16-12-2007 by zorgon]

Gridkeeper has claimed that the optical device used for his videos was an 8" telescope (according to the rense article I think), and though he hasn't specified the exact type, we should expect similar resolution to an 8" schmidt-cassegrain like the video you posted. Your video shows what a star suffering from coma looks like. It seems to be "trailing plasma" due to this coma distortion and because of atmospheric turbulence or "seeing" as it's called by astronomers. The coma could be the result of the eyepiece it's being filmed through (assuming they're using an eyepiece in the optical train) rather than a defect with the scope itself. I've been using an 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain myself for the last couple of years and while my ISS photos aren't quite that good, they are sharp and I'm getting better at milking more and more resolution out of my little scope (see my avatar for an example of the kind of quality one should expect of an 8" telescope on ISS). Even the most basic photos of ISS that I've taken though reveal definate features, something absent from Gridkeeper's pictures claiming to be ISS. The bizzare shapes he shows could be the benign result of optical defects from whatever he and his friend are using to do the filming, or it could be the result of poor tracking, but his reluctance to give exact details makes me highly skeptical that this is anything "accidental." He has claimed that a 200 pound camera was used, and besides movie cameras I don't know of any 200 pound cameras, nor do I know of any mounts for an 8" telescope that can handle that much weight without breaking gears, let alone tracking an orbiting object accurately.

*PS: IF gridkeeper were willing to reveal the coordinates or the orbital elements for ANY of the objects he claims are represented in these videos I would be more than happy to personally confirm his results with my own equipment, which thus far seems to produce superior quality images of ISS and should therefore produce superior images of these alleged objects. I know Jose also wants to replicate his results by examining his equipment and building an identical setup to confirm, but I too would be happy to use my equipment, even modifying my setup to a limited extent if it's claimed to be necessary to see these objects, to get a rapid completely independant and objective confirmation.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by ngchunter]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by nightmare_david

Credits on F.A.S.T. videos in case anyone missed this...

blip.tv...

[edit on 16-12-2007 by zorgon]

I knew he's credited in the F.A.S.T. videos. What I was wondering is if he was involved before that when it was called Interstellar and made by Jose. Is Gridkeeper in the credits for it? Because I've never seen that one. I don't rmember ever seeing the name Gridkeeper until the F.A.S.T. videos showed up on any site that you could upload a video to on the internet.

------------------------------------------

I was really interested in these images/videos from the first time I saw them a while back when it was being called Interstellar. When they started showing up everywhere and being called F.A.S.T., they started to look more like ships from Star Trek and Star Wars. One looks exactly like the Klingon ships and another looked exactly like the Destroyers from Star Wars. That's when I started losing interest and then Gridkeeper wouldn't say coordinates or what equipment was used and that added to it further.

People are too greedy these days. Honestly if I was messing around and found this stuff I'd put it out there for free along with how and where I saw them. I'd want confirmation from others first to make sure I'm not just seeing things. If they were proven to be real ships of alien origin, you'd probably still get the credit of being the person who originally discovered it and finally getting full disclosure started.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was reading some threads by Free Spirit, I seem to have a hard time just jumping on the band wagon that these videos are fake and made up.

I am still leaning towards that these objects are real, it's just a matter of proving they are fake.

I think it would be long before someone throws out a half witted video trying to relate the Interstellar videos to how it was created to try and ruin it for every one.

As for me, I'll keep searching the skies with my own telescope on clear nights and will video record it if I run across anything.

I am sorry, but even those shots that Walson and Gridkeeper have do not resemble stars or planets.

You just have to try and see it in the correct spectrum of light.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I agree with infamous one. While i dont have a telescope i have looked through one many times at stars and up at the moon, at mars a couple times. These pics in Johns videos dont look like anything i've ever looked at before and my first impression was that they were genuine of origin and could possibly be spacecraft.

As of right now i'm still sticking with my first impression of the videos and am waiting to hear from the author himself with his device and where he actually saw them. I understand that we here at ATS have been lucky to have the guys on this board that seem to have a lot of info and post it quickly when challenged for response. I guess what I'm saying is that patience may be necessary in this case. Well patience is a virtue as the old saying goes and should be practiced all the time but maybe a little more in this case.

Lets assume for a second that what John Leonard Walson has posted is completely true.
--The government is after him for the things that he's seen

--The videos are highly sensitive and he for some reason has lost contact with Jose

--He's been physically assaulted once already and probably doesn't wish that to happen again

--He really did get so low on money that he sold his equipment to survive and ran away with what he had

That would be motivation for a man not to come forward.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that he comes out with it. I think its important information that all should know about if its true. Imagine what it would mean if this is the real deal and there are at least 50 spacecraft in geo orbit around our planet....

I'm not saying that first impressions are always right though.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Its an absolute pleasure to be able to communicate with you Mr Escamilla.

Would like to congratulate you again on your work/research on the whole UFO/RODS subject; which I have been aware of for many years.

First things first, people moaning about Jose making money (and/or trying to make money) not recieving a dvd or something is IMO pathetic.
The documentries/conference presentations by Jose are about spreading awareness and video evidence of UFO's/RODS/Orbs.

Any subject will only get recognised by the mainstream media with substantial funds.
For example, Climate Change (regardless of our opinion on it) has over the last few years been catapulted to the centre of mainstream media/tv coverage and Government's involvement in the subject.
This is IMO because the Man behind the documentry 'An Inconvenient Truth', is very wealthy and so has the power to influence the mainstream media by promoting the subject properly and powerfully with the substantial funding needed to create such awarness of a subject.

So without plenty of substantial finantial backing, its difficult to get a subject recognised properly I think.

Mr Escamilla, about the light spectrum issue (many UFO's/Rods can ony be seen in Ultra violet/Infra-Red), have you not considered trying to set up you own UV/IR cameras and start searching the sky for unusual activity?

Wish you all the best Jose, carry on your excellent research.
Alex Z London, U.K.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I mentioned people being greedy, I wasn't referring to Jose. I can't remember how much Jose was charging to watch Interstellar, but I know it was pretty cheap and nothing to really complain about and act as if the world would end if you didn't get a refund. Just wanted to make that clear. I was referring to John and how he apparently wanted millions of dollars for this stuff.

Didn't someone mention ealier that John wanted a million up front then upped it to 5 million later on? The entire time he never made it clear what equipment was used and what the coordinates of the objects are?

Gridkeeper (or John himself as some think) would also have this info since he's the one uploading all the videos everywhere right? He knows this thread is here and is purposely staying away from it.

Either the whole thing has been a fake and Jose and the rest of us were fooled or it's real and John just wants millions of dollars before he says a word on equipment and coordinates. Either way it's BS. Gridkeeper wants to keep uploading the videos everywhere and can't answer some simple questions.

If it's soo simple a 3rd grader can do it, then someone on here or any other site that features the videos, should have been able to reproduce it by now IMHO. That's why I'm still leaning towards fake on this.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Dear Free_Spirit,

Thank you for your continued postings and thank you as a friend for all you have told me. The bottom line is I want these two here in our room with all of us present to tell us what it is they are doing and why we can't get a straight answer from them.

I appreciate everything you submitted and all you know about this case, but they "hit me first and in front of the ATS groups here." I feel it's their obligation to tell us the truth and that "they must" fulfill it here within this forum. As I told you in an email, I am unrelenting like a Pit Bull. Once you get me going you will have to run the mile with me.

These two are not getting off that easy by anyone coming here and telling us it's over, it's a hoax and to drop it and move on. No thank you! These two need to come here and bring it with them. We are not going anywhere. The challenge is on and as far as I'm concerned, they have as many days to think about it as they want. I'm in no rush and won't be closing shop anytime soon.

Besides, I still see they're peddling their goods on Blip TV, Jeff Rense, and other forums, so it looks like they're still in business and so are we. Our doors are open and we are an equal opportunity thread.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was thinking of uploading case files here but will wait and see what happens first. This is why I also removed the posting below. I've had a long shoot today and am very beat. I have to answer the other two forums before calling it a day. Good day to all. Let's hope we get results.

Jose Escamilla

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am removing this also.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The problem I have is that these images are supposedly "level 2" but that "level 10" images are available and just wait till you pay - sorry, see them, intimating that they show far greater detail and magnification to the point that their mechanical construction is apparently obvious.

Little better than a peep show really, not even to the extent where motives need to be discussed.

Occasionally anyone can get sucked in, can't see the wood for the trees etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Uh- i have an XL1. it's a pretty good camera and the lense comes off. way better than some handycam. i could possibly get an adapter for it to use Canon SLR lenses- maybe i could rig something up. i'm here in Texas pretty close to the hill country- anyway- if somebody could give me an idea about how it works i'll shoot it myself - screw money- i'm comfortable in my poverty - as far as helicopters chasing me- you know- whatever

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Mike, if there are secret satellites (there are) in Earth orbit you can bet an amateur astronomer somewhere around the globe has accidentally had it cross his field of view. He/she may not know what it was at the time but this happens often.

Hi Donoso,

Here’s a photograph taken in Normandy by French astrophotographer Thierry Legault, published in the Daily Mail. He used a digital camera attached to a £5,000 specially kitted-out telescope. Note the telescope was specially kitted out and cost £5,000!!

And what's more, the ISS seen in the pic below, is visible because of the yellow background of the sun. Could it have been spotted against the black background of space?

Courtesy: Daily Mail.

Now how many of us can afford one at that astronomical price especially if one’s an amateur astronomer? Are these the possible reasons why the many amateur astronomers have been unable to see these objects? (If they exist!).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

And what's more, the ISS seen in the pic below, is visible because of the yellow background of the sun. Could it have been spotted against the black background of space?

Of course it can!

Telescopic Satellite Observations

We know of several amateurs who are constructing or using telescopes for tracking and imaging the Russian space station Mir and the shuttle, whilst in orbit. Alain Grycan and Eric Laffont from France have obtained the most spectacular amateur-made images of MIR (that we've seen).

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
The coma could be the result of the eyepiece it's being filmed through (assuming they're using an eyepiece in the optical train) rather than a defect with the scope itself.

Nope here is what Jack says..

"It was out of focus only slightly to achieve the "plasma" effect. In full focus, it's like any other distant star, just a pinpoint of flashing light. I liked the effect so I used this clip instead."

I did notice though he used the mount to keep it steady and you can see the point when he made two adjustments... JLW's images bounce all over the place... hand held?

I've been using an 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain myself for the last couple of years and while my ISS photos aren't quite that good,

That ISS I posted was not taken by Jack, nor with an 8" scope so don't sweat it trying to match it
Yours are fine

He has claimed that a 200 pound camera was used,

LOL that was an error he meant 'pounds' as in the British pound... not weight

IF gridkeeper were willing to reveal the coordinates or the orbital elements for ANY of the objects he claims are represented in these videos I would be more than happy to personally confirm his results with my own equipment,

As would several hundred of us... I would be happy with just ONE set of coordinates to start as a sign of good faith

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Alain Grycan and Eric Laffont from France have obtained the most spectacular amateur-made images of MIR (that we've seen).

Mir? MIR???

proof of another station

Oh now I LIKE this one! Thanks for that link

[edit on 17-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

and here's just one of many pics taken from here with 1300$-1500$ equipment, not that much money for a hobby.
And notice the black background.....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
These coordinates were sent to me and are supposed to be listed on some web site. ,I don't know which one, but if any of you see anything, please let us know:

You have to have good eyes to see these ships; they’re very small and are hard to see, they look like red laser dots.

The Entrance is @500KM above Earth.

The layout for the Triangle with the center being the portal opens at @500KM It only lies over, looks like they're at the Stars, they're not, when watching them, they park sometimes lined up over Muphrid, or will travel up and around Arcturus making it look like they’re "at the Star location".

It's an overlay, which looks so real, has if they are next to the stars.
You have to be in a dark area, not in a city or around bright street lights.

If you can SEE red in a black/dark area you should be able to see them, (Persons who can’t: Welders, Red/Green blindness and Diabetics #2)

You can only see them, if you have a direct line sight of the Dipper
The Big Dipper is moving North over  Canada for the winter/actually, the Earth is rotating southerly. This Portal stays in its position.

Binoculars; were made for daytime, not looking for something that is @500KM away, in complete darkness. Telescopes aren’t working well because of such small red dots and they’re not sitting around to have their picture taken (electronic/motorized scopes can’t move and follow them), has the Earth rotates, the location is constantly moving, if you have a tracking telescope, that helps, but the UFO’s are moving.

If you think you can, take images of them; please let me know what equipment/model/name/type/camera/CCD

Star Position * Arcturus
SAO 100944
GSC 1472:1436, HIP 69673, PPM 130442, HD 124897, B+19 2777
Flamsteed-Bayer: 16-Alpha Bootis
Spectral: K2IIIp
**** Data from Hipparcos Catalog ****
Proper motion (mas/yr):  RA = -1093.45, Dec = -1999.40
Magnitudes BT: 1.629, VT: 0.286
Parallax: 88.850 mas, 11.2549 pc
Distance: 36.71 light-years, 2321498.93 astronomical units
Magnitude: -0.05
RA: 14h 15m 51.416s Dec: +19°09'44.637"
RA: 14h 15m 39.672s Dec: +19°10'56.677" (Epoch 2000)
Azm: 299°49'24" Alt: -08°10'44"
Rise: 06:53 Transit: 13:50 Set: 20:46
Position error: 1.01 mas
From SAO 155312:
Angular separation: 75°53'45"

Star Position * Muphrid
SAO 100766
GSC 1470:1157, HIP 67927, PPM 130166, HD 121370, B+19 2725
Flamsteed-Bayer: 8-Eta Bootis
Spectral: G0IV
**** Data from Hipparcos Catalog ****
Proper motion (mas/yr): RA = -60.95, Dec = -358.10
Magnitudes BT: 3.418, VT: 2.748
Parallax: 88.170 mas, 11.3417 pc
Distance: 36.99 light-years, 2339403.21 astronomical units
Magnitude: 2.68
RA: 13h 54m 53.019s Dec: +18°22'35.459"
RA: 13h 54m 41.079s Dec: +18°23'51.781" (Epoch 2000)
Azm: 302°34'16" Alt: -12°24'59"
Rise: 06:35 Transit: 13:29 Set: 20:22
Position error: 1.17 mas
From Arcturus:
Angular separation: 05°01'34“
Position angle: +261°52'

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dang! Real figures to sink our teeth into...

I hope Jack is still up

Thanks for that... lets see if we can 'catch' something... Its interesting that one of them is Arcturus... considering the video I posted...

But I also had a letter from someone else not related to this who mentioned looking in the direction of the dipper...

Hmmm curiouser and curiouser said Alice

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
These coordinates were sent to me and are supposed to be listed on some web site. ,I don't know which one, but if any of you see anything, please let us know:

Jose Escamilla

Hi, Jose: hope this helps:
www.we-are-not-alone.us...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Mike, if there are secret satellites (there are) in Earth orbit

those pesky Ruskies have been busy

I wonder what they need all that stuff for? Thanks for the link... more research material

Mike... the photo I posted of the ISS was taken with a 10" LX200R (by Bret Dahl)
www.meade.com...

$3,699 US

[edit on 17-12-2007 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join