It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Before you read my post here, my only request is that you read it with an open mind and don't even think that the information presented here is fraudulent in any way, shape or form. What happened really happened and everything that I am saying here is completely true and I'm still trying to decide if I'm thrilled about that or not but please read on...

I found these 2 video's not too long ago inserted directly into my C directory. I never save any of my files directly into my C Directory but that's where they were found. I live alone and I'm the only person who uses this computer. These movie files were also labeled in a way that I never label my files... nor do I ever record and save avi movies, yet, these files were in avi format. But here's the bottom line, I DID NOT EVEN RECORD THESE MOVIES!! ... SOMEONE OR SOME-THING ELSE RECORDED THESE MOVIES but not I.
But before I continue,
below is a screenshot of my C Directory showing where these video's were found. See ScreenCam avi files near the bottom of the below picture? Notice the time when each was recorded? One minute apart right? Right.

As you can see in the image above, there are 2 movies. Each were only taken ONE minute apart. (read on to understand why I'm so amazed by this). One was of my leather recliner and another was also of my leather recliner but WITH SOMEONE IN IT (and someone was behind it too where its large ROUND head bopped up for a second and went back down -- but what in the world is it?? And who's sitting in my chair??).

I put them on some You Tube pages for anyone to view. The quality of the second movie is poor because they used no artificial lighting and closed the blinds too to keep out the daylight. But in the movie showing just the recliner, the blinds were open at that time allowing for a better quality recording.
Here is the movie showing only my leather recliner. The blinds were open at the time when this short movie was recorded which was only ONE minute before the second movie was recorded:

Here's the second movie (below) and as you can see, whom ever or what ever recorded this movie closed the blinds before recording it. 'They' used my old webcam to record these movies and when there's not enough lighting they turn out really grainy, like this one. Nevertheless, one can still see that something really weird is going on here where there seems to be 'someone' or something sitting in the chair where there also is SOMETHING, with a LARGE ROUND HEAD that bops up from behind the chair and then goes back down again!! Here's that movie taken ONE minute after the first one which showed only the chair....

Here's a slowed down version of this same movie:

At any rate, I'm just guessing on this but I think 'they' included a movie showing just the chair so that I would know that the second movie taken one minute later was also the chair too but with someone in it and someone or something behind it too.

Here are some frames from the movie (see link below). Once again, that second movie is poor in quality and so are these images but this is not National Geographic and I was not even going to present any of this information here in this forum because of the poor quality of that movie. But now several months have gone by and I've decided to show these movies just in case someone out there may find them interesting.
In my view, the being with the large round head is of special interest and looks... well... ALIEN.... sort of like the quintessential head of how greys have been described.

The being that's sitting in the chair is interesting also and there's also another being to the left of it leaning on the chair with part of its arm showing. There are other interesting faces and so on ... some of these 'beings' seemed to morph into other kinds of 'beings'. I'm just using the word 'beings' in its general sense.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe every word of this.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Are you seriously hoping to fool people with this?

This might have provided users with a lighthearted chuckle
on BTS but here on ATS it's just taking up valuable board space.
I am fully aware of the T's & C's on here so I will try not to go over the top
as I am willing to respect anyone's theories or claims on here but when a blatant wind-up like this is posted then it really is hard to hold back.

So yes I'm calling hoax, in a big way and don't get me started
on the videos themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Whether it turns out to be something alien or paranormal or not, I'd be completely freaked that someone was in my house.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks Mr. Penny!
I know I'm asking a lot for people to believe that anything like this could happen (finding movies like this in my C Directory), but this is what happened and I'm still trying to understand what's being shown in that second movie and why they are showing themselves to me. Could be because they want me show it in this forum just to prove to everybody that 'they' exist (whatever they are)? Maybe so. Who knows?

I think there is a reason for everything and in this case, my gut feeling is I'm supposed to show these movies in this forum.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow that is insane
How creepy is that. I hope some of the members with good filtering software and such take a look at this. This looks like something that definately needs a closer look.

In the first video of the chair. It would appear that there is shadow movement by the window/door?
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Flagged and stared

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Palasheea

Whether it turns out to be something alien or paranormal or not, I'd be completely freaked that someone was in my house.

I WAS freaked out when I first found those video's in that directory like that and I think it's both paranormal AND Alien. Could be that the message is that the 2 are connected. Maybe that's what the message is.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How about you use your "old grainy webcam" and make another movie with it to prove that is your cam and that is how it looks

have it recording yourself with nothing around you and you waving at the camera and doing a few jumping jacks or something so we know its you

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks highfreq! I've got the originals and will send them to anyone who wants to analyze them. I too think they should be looked at more closely.

It's funny how whomever recorded that second movie was swinging the cam back and forth like that.... lol, even thinking about that sends chills up my spine. Lol, I wonder what it LOOKED like? And to think it was holding my cam....!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
How about you use your "old grainy webcam" and make another movie with it to prove that is your cam and that is how it looks

have it recording yourself with nothing around you and you waving at the camera and doing a few jumping jacks or something so we know its you

Lol... I've got a few of those but will upload one or two movies taken with my old webcam onto You Tube sometime this evening.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
weird? yes
aliens? probably not
roommate with a sense of humor? most likely.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just wondering but the being that's sitting in the chair morphs into something that looks like a RAM? What is the significance of the RAM? If you look at those frame shots from the second movie that I posted in my first post here, you will see one that looks like a RAM with short horns.
What the RAM symbolize? That's what I would like to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

It's funny how whomever recorded that second movie was swinging the cam back and forth like that.... lol, even thinking about that sends chills up my spine. Lol, I wonder what it LOOKED like? And to think it was holding my cam....!!

That's what I'm sayin. If they.....it? thought the camera was on and didn't want to be viewed you would think they would have turned it away from their direction. I suppose whatever it was had some sort of control over the camera.

As far as I'm concerned people can criticize all they want. I would think they would wait until after the video has been analyzed and run through the appropriate software to yell hoax. Unless someone has already done that? If that's the case I would love to see what you've come up with that you know this is a hoax already.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is the most creepy, and disturbing thing i have ever seen in my life.

hoax or not hoax, this is gonna keep me awake tonight, and for the rest of my life.

Also This is a good plot for a movie.!!!!

GOODY PROCTOR

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, I can't say what you have there. I wouldn't even venture a guess.

All I can say is; youhave an adventurous life right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Umm---I'll bite.
So, who is moving the camera?
Usually, a default directory, my docs/my pictures usually, is where everything goes unless changed. Did you look in your temp. directories for avi files? Do a search for them? Maybe they didn't save them whilst setting up the recording, but the temp files still remain.
My guess would be kids, not aliens. Try renaming the extensions on some temp files to "avi" and see if they play.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'll gladly send those video's to any expert to analyze hi frequency. It's funny that they would be analyzed to see if they are hoaxes or not but how would one hoax something like that second movie anyways? Lol... I know this forum gets a lot of fake UFO video's but this video is not a computer generated hoax. Whom ever analyzes it will see that very clearly.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
does anyone have any skills to 'clean' this clip up a bit? maybe if we can get a better look at it. it looks too grainy to say it is an alien morphing into anything...its like looking at john lears moon pictures, eventually you start seeing things that arent there...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Well, I can't say what you have there. I wouldn't even venture a guess.

All I can say is; youhave an adventurous life right now.

Lol... yes, I would say that NGC! Definitely not boring is you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I rarely post to say that I think something is a hoax

but this one earned my typing...

This is a BLATANT hoax, in my opinion, for the express reason that NO ALIEN
with an interstellar driver's license would, for any reason, record ONE VIDEO
with the shades up and then, a minute later, decide to record themselves
with no ambient light- even going so far as to pull the blinds with their
knubby three digit hands...

Besides- like the other poster said--- the set-up is obvious in the writing...
and finally- the video itself- you can make out HUMAN BEINGS in it,
or, in my opinion, the OP himself...

Think about this:

IF this was for real- and IF this was an ALIEN who came in and knew how to operate a PC and webcam (improbable, but possible)... then this footage would be ABSOLUTELY HISTORIC- in fact, it would be THE SMOKING GUN--- irrefutable proof to some...

And, in that scenario, what stands in the way of this PARADIGM SHIFTING RECORDING?

A conscious obstruction of the sole lighting source- after recording NOTHING with good lighting a minute prior...

I mean, seriously...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join